NATION

PASSWORD

Factbook Templates | Wiki-style

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soleanna » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:08 am

Kukurevinje wrote:This might seem like a stupid question but i can not seem to move the text it always appear at the bottom of the subheading. And I can not find a fix for this.

Here is my Factbook link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kuk ... id=1893008

All the best

Once you go into the factbook editor

Code: Select all
[color=white]
-

-

-

-

-

-

-
[/color]

Delete these from the factbook reference code above.

However, as a courtesy, I did it for you :) see below copy/paste

Code: Select all
[anchor=intro][/anchor][color=#4f4e4e][size=200][i][b]Factbook Title[/b][/i][/size][/color][hr]
[sidebar][center][size=125][b]Header[/b][/size][hr]
[table][tr][td][color=4f4e4e]Title[/color][/td][/tr][/table]

[b][i]Anton Tymchenko[/i][/b]
[hr]
[color=white]----[/color][url=https://ibb.co/WK9Lwn3][img]https://i.ibb.co/WK9Lwn3/Webp-net-resizeimage.png[/img][/url][color=white]----[/color]
[i]Photo of Anton in his home garden [/i][/center][center][table][tr][td][color=4f4e4e]Supreme leader[/color][/td][/tr][/table][/center][table=plain]

[tr][td][b]Reign[/b] [/td][td] (2023-Presant) [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Coronation[/b] [/td][td] (8/2/23) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][hr][/td][td][hr][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Born[/b] [/td][td] 2/02/1985 [size=75](a.#)[/size][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Spouse[/b] [/td][td] Nina Mykolayivna Nikolenko [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][hr][/td][td][hr][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Full Name[/b] [/td][td] Anton Kostyantynovych Tymchenko [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Father[/b] [/td][td] [color=green] Yukhym Leontijovych Tymchenko [/color][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Mother[/b] [/td][td]  [color=green] Ruslana Danylivna Tymchenko [/color][/td][/tr][/table]

[hr][table=plain]
[tr][td][center][b]Education[/b]
[i]University of Plovdvishka[/i]
[size=75](Mechanical Engineering)[/size][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center][b]Religion[/b]
[i]Christianity[/i][/center][/td][/tr][/table]
[b]Signature[/b][hr][center]  [url=https://ibb.co/JdcXTz9][img]https://i.ibb.co/JdcXTz9/signiture.png[/img][/url][/center][hr]
[center][table][tr][td][color=4f4e4e]2010-2012[/color][/td][/tr][/table][/center][hr][table=plain]

[tr][td][b]Service Branch[/b] [/td][td] Navy [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Years of Service[/b] [/td][td] 2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Rank[/b][/td] [td] Lieuteant junior grade   [/td][/tr]
[/table][/sidebar]

Anton Tymchenko is the Supreme Leader of  The Kingdom of Kukurevinje. Anton is the successor of his father Yukhym Leontijovych Tymchenko who was the leader of the kukurevinje for more than 70 years. Anton was the only son of Yukhym. His reign has had mixed emotions so far of people all around the world but Anton strives to be better than his father and make Kukurevinje a  economic powerhouse.

[floatleft][box][center][b]Table of Contents[/b][/center][hr]1. [url=#intro]Introductory[/url]
2. [url=#earlylife]Early Life[/url]
3. [url=#ideology]Ideology[/url]
[tab=20][/tab] – [url=#political]Political Views[/url]
[tab=20][/tab] – [url=#religious]Religious Views[/url]
4. [url=#hobbs]Hobbies[/url]
5. [url=#trivia]Trivia[/url]
[/box][/floatleft]

[size=150][anchor=earlylife][color=#4f4e4e][b]Early Life[/b][/color][/anchor][/size][hr]
 Anton was a very sporty child and was know to have been a good captain for his primary school's football team. Whilst he did not top the goals or assist sheet he was always a key player in the team. However when playing for Red star fc he received a Career ending injury in his case. Whilst apparently the doctor said he could still play his dad said to the press "i could not see my son limping it is a sign of weakness" Because of this his father enrolled him into University of Plovdvishka to study Mechanical Engineering not a lot is know about him after this. His father was secretive about his life and never told much information about him especially after he got ill

[size=150][anchor=ideology][color=#4f4e4e][b]Ideology[/b][/color][/anchor][/size][hr]
[size=125][anchor=political]Political Views[/anchor][/size]

Not a lot of is know about Anton politically views yet however early signs are showing him not caring about rainforests in the country and building uranium mines instead which was not liked by his republic Anton says this is because he is trying to build a economically super nation that can rival with many of the middle eastern  country's. Most of the country though still rally's behind him and are excited to see the feature of Anton leadership 

[size=125][anchor=religious]Religious Views[/anchor][/size]

Anton just like his mother and father is Kukurevinje Christian orthodox which has teached across the nation. Anton believes that everybody should be the same religion. During his father reign Anton strives to teach his country about Christ and has been seen giving heavy donations to the churches and cathedrals near by. Anton strives to have 1 church per 15 people which is extraordinary for a country of this size
[size=150][anchor=hobbs][color=#4f4e4e][b]Hobbies[/b][/color][/anchor][/size][hr]

Anton has always enjoyed watching and playing football even though his father made him stop playing the sport. Not only that but he a keen guitarist and enjoys playing songs from bands like Oasis and The Stone roses he made these comments when he was spotted at the Oasis reunion at Knebworth. He has also been know to enjoy visiting many tropical islands and flashing his fathers wealth which has angered many residents of the country. We also hear just like his father he has a liking of Cuban cigars most notably Romeo and Juliet which was his fathers favourites. Most notably we can also see he collects many watches he tends to wear this yellow gold and green dial Rolex Daytona which his mother gave him 

[hr][size=25]Template by [nation=noflag]Soleanna[/nation], template [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=419360]here[/url][/size]
Last edited by Soleanna on Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Kukurevinje
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 09, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Kukurevinje » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:25 am

Thank you very much

The Union of Galaxies
Attaché

Founded: May 09, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Union of Galaxies » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:00 pm

Soleanna wrote:-snip-

Thanks for the template.

Grosartiges Deustchland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 01, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Grosartiges Deustchland » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:04 am

Name of Anthem[hr]

Anything I’m doing wrong?
Welcome to Deutschland, where cruise missiles are used for hunting as sport. We are WW2 Germany if it corrected itself with a revolution. Canon time is 2024

Middle-Late MT. 413 million population

Hello. We would like to take your government.

Rusrunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 25, 2023
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Rusrunia » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:11 am

Grosartiges Deustchland wrote:Name of Anthem[hr]

You probably had a typo on that link, because you have 2 https added on the url.
────────────────────────────────────────
IC✧───RUSRUNIA───✧OoC
To serve Rusrunia!
────────────────────────────────────────
───†─────────†───
G'day evryone !!
Christian, he-him
───†─────────†───

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:10 pm

Rusrunia wrote:
Grosartiges Deustchland wrote:Name of Anthem[hr]

You probably had a typo on that link, because you have 2 https added on the url.

Bingo, thank you friend!
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:46 pm

Thanks for all of your hard work on these. I use them all of the time for the overwhelming majority of my factbooks and couldn't be happier. They're great on their own but also very versatile for making custom wiki-style pages for weird and obscure article. Really can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for a template.
Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:56 pm

Asucki wrote:Thanks for all of your hard work on these. I use them all of the time for the overwhelming majority of my factbooks and couldn't be happier. They're great on their own but also very versatile for making custom wiki-style pages for weird and obscure article. Really can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for a template.

My pleasure! Happy to hear these templates have been a useful asset to you :hug:
  • NS Stats are not used

Rusexico
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rusexico » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:36 pm

Thank you, this has been really helpful.

This is what mine looks like although it is still a work in progress:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1973815
Roleplaying as the Czardom of Russia.

All Hail the Czarina, Ekaterina III

NOW PLAYING: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=544584

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:41 am

Rusexico wrote:Thank you, this has been really helpful.

This is what mine looks like although it is still a work in progress:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1973815

Look great! Better than mines, which I still haven't completed after 2+ years :lol:
  • NS Stats are not used

Lantoman
Civilian

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Lantoman » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:50 pm

water :o

Tiernesia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 24, 2023

Postby Tiernesia » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:52 am

when the template do be working good

but I need a template for like a "Historical battle"
Last edited by Tiernesia on Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
(The League)
(THE HALYCON CRISIS HAS ONLY BEGUN)

Bilancorn
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bilancorn » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:22 am

i love how this thread its still very useful despite 6+ years passed!
Last edited by Bilancorn on Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Right Center, Unitarian, democratic, progressive country located on a tropical island.
About Me: University Student, Male, White, Straight, Atheist, Progressive.

You want to establish an embassy? click here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=544442

This nation represent my real beliefs

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:37 pm

Bilancorn wrote:i love how this thread its still very useful despite 6+ years passed!

I'm shocked myself
  • NS Stats are not used

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Tiernesia wrote:when the template do be working good

but I need a template for like a "Historical battle"

Possibly one day I'll come back and work on new templates, but my free time is limited.
  • NS Stats are not used

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information