NATION

PASSWORD

Your leader,s weapon.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Dragoon handgun
one Battle Rifle
one Combat Knife
one Sword Bayonet
one LAW AT
six grenades

and anything else that a Imperial soldier use in battle
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 17, 2004
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:50 pm

His Holy Imperial Majesty, Holy Emperor Commodus III carries no weapons with him. He is, however, usually accompanied by members of the bodyguard of the monarchs and important officials of the Greater Holy Empire, the Imperial Household Guard. These élite, hand-picked veterans are regarded as being the best soldiers within Tagmatium, trained to the highest standards of the Tagmatine armed forces. The history of this unit stretched back to the early days of the Greater Holy Empire and on several occasions they fought to the last man guarding their charges, most notably during the Battle of Scutum, which heralded the weakening and virtual collapse of Tagmatium during the 1300s.

It is rumoured that Commodus James has shot several men, members of Old Republican assassination squads sent to hunt down the members of the Empire-in-Exile during the military dictatorship of General Leo Konig, which lasted from 1969 until 1995. However, since the Republican government denied the existence of these units and Commodus himself has remained silent on this subject, it remains a matter of conjecture. It has been said that, during the period of exile, the man who would become Holy Emperor carried a Browning Hi-Power for personal defence, but this is merely speculation, although it is widely known that members of Empire-in-Exile did often carry pistols in order to prevent their assassination.
The above post may or may not be serious.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."
North Calaveras wrote:Tagmatium, it was never about pie...

Aridiya
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aridiya » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:54 pm

The Aridiyan leader carries the same pistol he had when he was on active duty: the Glock Model 19 in 9x19mm. It is the same gun all his troops are issued. Aridiya did not sign the Hague convention, so our 9mm ammunition is far more effective than full metal jacket ammo.
Last edited by Aridiya on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herminia
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herminia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:36 pm

The Chancellor is armed with a Glock 18 pistol and a knife.
No, in RL, I'm not a Nazi, I'm just an ordinary guy who knows the true politics behind it.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Long live the Empire! A thousand Huzzahs for Herminia, and may our most esteemed Chancellor, the handsome devil, die a most noble and courageous death soon!

Canadai wrote:Seeing that, in a modern setting, scares the @#!*% out of me.

I have to say, you're by far the best at RPing a modern Nazi nation I've seen. Right down to the national motto.

in Herminia, gays are given the honour of executing communists

you truly are an enlightened nation

Zis nation has elements of magic, oppressed Nichtmenschen, and Nazi Super Science, zere is no realism with me

Munichburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Munichburg » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Besides the ceremonial sword he sometimes carries with him to big speeches, the Führer owns a Glock semi-automatic pistol which he carries at all times when visiting foreign nations. (This is mainly because not to many people like Nazis.) Thanks to his days in the military, he is very proficient with it.

12 Virs
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby 12 Virs » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

The Devi Blade and the Vajra Hammer are part of the Imperial Regalia worn by our King of Kings on state occasions. They're both incredibly old; legend has it the first King of Kings obtained them from the dracovir, who in turn received them during the time of the wars between the gods and demons in our ancient past. The Hammer is of particular significance, as it represents the demon-slaying lightning, and is symbolic of the King of King's power as ruler.

Delkora
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Delkora » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Delkora is proud of its pacifism and neutrality. Citizens aren't allowed to carry weapons, and neither is the arch duke.

Delkoran Colonies:
New Delkora

Nations That Follow Delkoran Traditions:
Vetesburg
Chankora

Radictistan
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Radictistan » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

His Royal Highness owns a number of bolt-action and semiautomatic rifles in .222, .308, and .338 calibers. In addition he has been known to carry a handgun of .45 ACP and has been photographed on a number of occasions with a personalized AK-103 rifle.

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 pm

A Rhodian Rapier of course, and HRM Johannes V always has a few stilettos hanging around.
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:02 pm

pet laser long cat (i forget the url where i saw them)
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Lord Tothe
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Tothe » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Ceremonial:

A personal sidearm:

And a pair of ordinary-looking 1911 pistols and an assortment of knives are on his person at all times. Lord Tothe is evil, but ostentatious gold-plated weapons are too evil for even him.

*edit* Ceremonial guards carry these along with a submachine gun, but the non-ceremonial guards have BFGs.
Last edited by Lord Tothe on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:[...] TLDR; welcome to the internet. Bicker or GTFO.
"Why is self-control, autonomy, such a threat to authority? Because the person who controls himself, who is his own master, has no need for an authority to be his master. This, then, renders authority unemployed. What is he to do if he cannot control others? To be sure, he could mind his own business. But that is a fatuous answer, for those who are satisfied to mind their own business do not aspire to become authorities." ~ Thomas Szasz

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:13 pm

The Monarch Benard I has a passion for fencing and owns many foils, epees, and sabers for which to practice. he also owns an extensive collection of modern and pre-modern weapons. However he himself is not known to carry weapons at any time.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Mirchaz
Attaché

Founded: Mar 22, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mirchaz » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:06 am

Lord Lee Ching normally doesn't carry firearms since his bodyguards handle his protection. However, he does carry a long sword and short knife and knows how to use them.
Temp redshirt April 1 2011

Former Principalities
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Principalities » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 am

My (new) Leader's weapons are six bodyguards, nutters from Parkhurst. When they're not there, he usually carries a Walther P38.

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 am

Sharada wrote:My leader has these. :twisted:

What about your leader,dous your leader have anny weapons?

:blush:
*Drools*
Anyway ahem.
Kyle Metzgar carries a Gold plated Colt M1911 similer to this one But without the Mother of pearl that it appears that one has, and with an extended magazine, scope, and silencer. On the slide is the word "Justice" which is the name of the weapon. He also carries a FN SCAR-L and a melee weapon he commonly uses is a Cattaraugus Knife
Ein Metzgar IS a living weapon so she has no need for armaments.
Johnathan Myers carries around a pair of custom Colt Anacondas similar to this one But built specifically to him. He also Carries around a Barrett M82a1 Rifle and a Steyr TMP
President:Me
Vice President:Mana
First lady:Celestial Divinities
Secretary of State:Juthra
Treasurer:American Capitalist
Minister of Interior and Nukes:Kaputer
Minister of Waste Disposal:Toiletdonia
Press Secretary:Sivonaa
General of the Military:Picklepoo

Agreed. But hey, America's never really fought like a gentleman. We're more of a barroom drunk anyway.-Krazniastan
The height of ambition: A man standing on the pacific shore fapping and telling himself: "One day I am gonna fuck that ocean"-Big Jim P
Some people need to work to be made president. 2nd PLT just turns up on polling day.-Johz
Yes, but you have to remember, trolls live in a dimension between two and three, they are flat but appear to have space.-North Wiedna

Sharada
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharada » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:09 am

Raul Caribe wrote:my leader has full control over the countries military forces. why bother carrying a gold plated AK47. when you got to date 11,100,000 man military services under your thumb.

Whe have both!

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 am

Xkeliko Kansu has a Tyaha* from her time of competing in martial arts tournaments.

*the real world name is Taiaha, it is a weapon similar to a club and spear.
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Stafnea
Secretary

Founded: May 23, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Stafnea » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 am

My first reaction was "Why in the world would my prime minister need a weapon?"
But then I saw how awesome your leader's golden guns are and I'm starting to reconsider...

Sharada
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharada » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 am

Stafnea wrote:

My first reaction was "Why in the world would my prime minister need a weapon?"
But then I saw how awesome your leader's golden guns are and I'm starting to reconsider...

Evry dictator needs some bling bling! :twisted:
Last edited by Sharada on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanarkenis
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanarkenis » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:41 am

The football.
Rohov wrote:
Maurepas wrote:
Zanarkenis wrote:http://www.nerdempire.net/uploads/hitlernoobs.gif Just to remind the dead nutbag of how much of a dumbass he was. Happy birthday, you dumba$$ sh#tbrained m@therf$cker.

Brilliant, :lol2:

:shock: Zark...Zark, you just....OMG, ZARK YOU GOT A COMPLEMENT FROM MAUREPAS, HE HAS LIKE 20000 POSTS, YOU JUST WON NSG, ZARK!!!!!!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/stephenbuhl/ExcitedCat.jpg

F7 knight

Sunsader
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunsader » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 am

This:

this:

And here is one of the Führer's girlfriends seen with one of his favourite guns
Touch me.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 am

Chavs.

Rhursbourg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhursbourg » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:33 pm

When in Uniform he wears a 1882 Pattern Light Cavalry Sabre otherwise he doesnt carry an weapons
Economic Left/Right: -9.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.9

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Altamirus wrote:^ WHY does everyone love golden AK- 47s?

Cause it's gold... and it's a Kalashnikov, What's not to love?
President:Me
Vice President:Mana
First lady:Celestial Divinities
Secretary of State:Juthra
Treasurer:American Capitalist
Minister of Interior and Nukes:Kaputer
Minister of Waste Disposal:Toiletdonia
Press Secretary:Sivonaa
General of the Military:Picklepoo

Agreed. But hey, America's never really fought like a gentleman. We're more of a barroom drunk anyway.-Krazniastan
The height of ambition: A man standing on the pacific shore fapping and telling himself: "One day I am gonna fuck that ocean"-Big Jim P
Some people need to work to be made president. 2nd PLT just turns up on polling day.-Johz
Yes, but you have to remember, trolls live in a dimension between two and three, they are flat but appear to have space.-North Wiedna

Blob-land
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blob-land » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Our president keeps a custom 2X2 Sperretin 455S Sub Machine Gun under his desk. No worries, just don't go in there before he has his coffee.
RESIST HUMANITY

Myplaceyo wrote:
Blob-land wrote:
Myplaceyo wrote:Remember the Titans...I cry like a man at the end of that one. You know: Man movie crying...where you silently tear up so when your girlfriend goes "are you crying?" you can go "fuck no...now get back in the kitchen!"

AND MAKE ME MY SAMMICH, DAMMIT!

It's like "My pants are on...you're not bringing me food...so why are you even here?"

Stephanie Meyer, war criminal, mauler of Literature, destroyer of hopes and dreams for a better world~The Rich Port

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information