NATION

PASSWORD

Your leader,s weapon.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Fatatatutti wrote:
Grittonia wrote:When Pappa carries any weapons, Pappa is well liked by Grittonians and thus does not fear for his life besides, Grittonians often wear weapons to protect themselfs and others, he carries only one weapon which is a Ares Folding Machine Gun which Pappa likes for it's small size.

I seem to recall meeting Pappa Nick at a party a while back when he was wearing a little gold revolver on a chain around his neck. Was that just an ornament?

-- Gen. Castro-Stalina

No, the gold revolver does work, however I never wear it anymore after it accidently shot the guy I was with in his manly bodyparts.
The guy, who felt that he was a woman anyway, had to get a operation to turn into a woman.

After that, the only times I wear it are at special meetings with the Grittonian Gang Organisation, I never get laid there.

-- Pappa Nick P.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Vetalia wrote:With sufficient capital on the table, even God himself will reconsider his decision to damn me to hell.

Senator Vladimir Vladimirovich Litvin, "In Regards to the Resolution for Continued Hostilities With Gholgoth".

To quote the Barbarian Lugotorix from 'The Last Legionary': "The destruction of your enemies is the sweetest victory. Once defeated, no man may stop you from taking his possessions, women, and life." It's quite the movie, and the chieftain is quite right in this situation.

Morality is Truth - Message Drafted by Senator Faustus Curio
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

The Adrian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Adrian Empire » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:06 pm

The Emperor, like any other Citizen of the Empire, legally can and like most does own a personal weapon (actually several) that he may like all other Imperial Citizens carry with him, he also carries the famed short sword of his ancestors reputed to be the blade the first Empress wielded when she killed the warlord and routed the Hun invasion.

The Emperor's Pistol, an Adrian-made Officer's Pistol

The Sword of Cecilia

In addition the Prime Minister and Consul, both carry weapons, as does more then 70% of the Senate and 90% of the Parliament: Mostly pistols, small swords and at least three members of the Militant Party carry sub-machine guns
Last edited by The Adrian Empire on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
From the Desk of His Excellency, Emperor Kyle Cicero Argentis
Region Inc. "Selling Today for a Brighter Tomorrow"
"What is the Price of Prosperity? Eternal Vigilance"
Let's call it Voluntary Government Minarchism
Economic: Left/Right (9.5)
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-2.56)
Sibirsky wrote:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:The Adrian Empire is God.

Oh of course. But not to the leftists.

Faith Hope Charity wrote:I would just like to take this time to say... The Adrian Empire is awesome.
First imagine the 1950's in space, add free market capitalism, aliens, orcs, elves and magic, throw in some art-deco cities, the Roman Empire and finish with the Starship Troopers' Federation
The Imperial Factbook| |Census 2010

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Why our leader does not currently need it, he carries around a priceless, razor sharp, oriental sword, that has been in his family for ages. It was used in the execution of former Communist Dictator Ja Maiza, and also when The Grand Leader Muyang Kai had to defend himself from three traitors, who were armed with silenced 9mms. Their pistols proved worthless in close combat.

Spetsnazastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spetsnazastan » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Our leader carries one of these babies...
*Political Compass*
Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:12 pm

As Monarch of Crookfur, King Cameron IV technically owns one of the world's largest and most important collections of hisorical weaponry including the entire line of Swords of state. These are ceremonial weapons one of which is crafted for each new monarch.

However as a former Winter and Sumer Biathlete who likes to keep his hand in the King is most closely assocaited with his .22 target rifle. He also makes regular use of a set of highly customised sporting arms gifted to him by the Fellows and Marlson custom workshop. All the items in this set and highly engraved and tastefully accented with the artistic use of various materials both common and rare all of which have a special meaning to the nation of Crookfur. The 2 msot notable peices are the over and udner 12 gauge shotgun and the single shot feidl rifle chambered for 10mm Brannoc Ultra Mag.
The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Vetalia wrote:With sufficient capital on the table, even God himself will reconsider his decision to damn me to hell.

Senator Vladimir Vladimirovich Litvin, "In Regards to the Resolution for Continued Hostilities With Gholgoth".

To quote the Barbarian Lugotorix from 'The Last Legionary': "The destruction of your enemies is the sweetest victory. Once defeated, no man may stop you from taking his possessions, women, and life." It's quite the movie, and the chieftain is quite right in this situation.

IC:
I don't know what your talking about, but I just wanted to fit in.

- President Josh Barron.

OOC: You saw it coming...

Vetalia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 23, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetalia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:To quote the Barbarian Lugotorix from 'The Last Legionary': "The destruction of your enemies is the sweetest victory. Once defeated, no man may stop you from taking his possessions, women, and life." It's quite the movie, and the chieftain is quite right in this situation.

I suppose you can take our possessions, but Vetalia is so rich no one would put it to the sword if they could use its wealth for their own purposes. Our very riches encourage a kind hand out of anticipation for future wealth. Vetalia is the reward for greed.

-Praetor Eveginy Ivanovich Antonov, "In Response to Senator F. Curio"
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:14 pm

He used this weapon in the siege of the Capital Building and achieved a headshot with each round. He has kept it at his side ever since.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 pm

The re-elected-ex president Josh Barron carries a handgun with him at all times, as well as a bullet proof vest for assassinations attempt.

The Taurus Tracker Model 425, also Barron's handgun. It is situated on his left side, for easy reach in his dominant hand.

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:08 pm

He uses these

The Sword of the Crusaders (This was King James Hall when Geter attempted to invade Royalsoldiers in 1276. King James Hall eliminated a legion with this sword)

A Steyr M9-A1
Last edited by Royalsoldiers on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earth s Moon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth s Moon » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:11 pm

He just has the button to open all windows....

Into space
On the moon, no one can hear you scream for social/political freedoms.

Alsatian Knights
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Alsatian Knights » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Richard Gray doesn't use weaponry. He is protected but if needed he does keep in shape in case the reserves call him up.
Qwendra has been resurrected and is looking for players who want to start anew and shape a government!

Arnevia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Arnevia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Prime Minister Veran Marcus doesn't really use weapons. You'll find him playing card games on a mobile phone more often than carrying a gun.

That being said, he does possess immense ability in Taekwondo. Which is impressive for a man in his 50s.
The Republic of Arnevia
Readiness Level: [4] Heightened Peacetime Readiness

Arnevian Forces (Main Branches)
- 2010 Justorican Coup (Status: Withdrew)
Black Operations Force
- [Classified]
Disaster Relief Teams
- None
International Peacekeeping Force
- None
Special Operations Force
- None
Tech Level: MT
Population: 195,039,021
GDP: $10.41 Trillion (Per capita: $53,388)
Active Military: 994,480
L/R: -7.63 | L/A: -5.08 (My personal position.)

Illithar
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Illithar » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Every Illithiri Emperor carries a custom sword (of varying styles) that was made specificlly for them and presented to the nation at their coronation that they carry throughout their reign.
Mentsch tracht, Gott lacht. "Man plans, God laughs"
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"
FactBook of Illithar

Temporal Affairs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Temporal Affairs » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 pm

He is followed by a pissed off long legged Puerto Rican that knows whoop ass.

King Evilaster
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby King Evilaster » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:32 pm

His Battle Axe, Teeth, and Claws!!!

Remember, he's half human, half bear
I may be Evil..... but I have feelings too

Earth s Moon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth s Moon » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm

King Evilaster wrote:His Battle Axe, Teeth, and Claws!!!

The people of Earths moon enquire "Wheres the pig?"
On the moon, no one can hear you scream for social/political freedoms.

King Evilaster
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby King Evilaster » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Earth s Moon wrote:
King Evilaster wrote:His Battle Axe, Teeth, and Claws!!!

The people of Earths moon enquire "Wheres the pig?"

Give us all your animals, and we won't eat your people!!!
I may be Evil..... but I have feelings too

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Temporal Affairs wrote:He is followed by a pissed off long legged Puerto Rican that knows whoop ass.

Does the Puerto Rican also try to steal trucks belonging to tourettes victims?
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 pm

At any time , generalissimus carries a CZ-75 pistol in an common holster
As for anything else, if it is concealed on person, it shall stay concealed to word
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

Temporal Affairs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Temporal Affairs » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:48 pm

The Grand World Order wrote:
Temporal Affairs wrote:He is followed by a pissed off long legged Puerto Rican that knows whoop ass.

Does the Puerto Rican also try to steal trucks belonging to tourettes victims?

Yes, he has been known to have a record as such.

OOC: :rofl:

The Comyns
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Comyns » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:50 pm

He is usually fully kitted out with these:

Verlorenen
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Verlorenen » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 pm

The Administator of Verlorenen is issued a compact personal defense pistol, similar to this model. It is chambered in 10x22mm (.40 S&W).

Neo Prutenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Neo Prutenia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:12 pm

The Großkommandant is a soldier after all, so he has to carry a handgun with him all the time. This is nothing special, just a standard issue Prut Handgun. During rare ceremonies, he also carries a sword. Both weapons are rather plain, if judged by the standards and information provided by the other people here. He carries no additional weaponry of any kind, neither does he have body armor. There are no specific bodyguards who follow him around. Even his uniform is the same as every other officer's, just with a higher rank.

He is an average martial artist and passable combat pilot, but nothing compared to Prut masters of martial arts or real career combat pilots. He rarely leaves the capital, but if the need arises, he goes either with a Helicopter, again, just a standard Prut Gunship or transport Helicopter, or a motorbike, a model readily available for purchase all over the country. So nothing special here either. He prefers to travel by train if he is in no hurry, or by ship, when he is on vacation.
Factbook: The Prut Meritocracy | Prutopaedia (TG feedback appreciated) | National Policies | φ(._.) - Shoot me a TG if you want to RP with me

Always assume I'm the exact same tech level/reality as you are, with access to the exact same technology/abilities; I just happen to prefer very strict MT. IC name: Prut Meritocracy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information