NATION

PASSWORD

Your leader,s weapon.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Emperor de Sadev always makes sure to carry his personal EPEP pistal, also known as 'The Original', and a thirty six inch long saber named 'Equality', now replicated and used as the basis for all officers in the New Amerik military. Both were originally used (and in the pistol's case, made) by his late father. He also conceals a boot dagger and carries several EPEP grenades.

When the jetpack activates, the ornamental wings could potentially whack a person in the stomach as they expand, too. Hey, anything in a fight...
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Nubgyt
Attaché

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nubgyt » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 am

Pharoh Ceres carries a long sword, and 2 daggers.

Sharada
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharada » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:14 am

2nd PLT wrote:
Altamirus wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Altamirus wrote:^ WHY does everyone love golden AK- 47s?

Cause it's gold... and it's a Kalashnikov, What's not to love?

The fact it make your leader a white elephant and the guns are inaccurate. It turns your leader into easy to spot target. How many people do you know wield golden AKs.

None, because it's a show piece, not to be used, unless you happen to be admiring it on the wall when your home is attacked.
As for the inaccuracy of the weapons, that discussion should be saved for another thread. (Not denying they are inaccurate as all hell)

They are not inaccurate as hell,these test results come from the usa,its just marketing for there own guns.

Birnadia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Birnadia » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:19 am

Why does my leader need a weapon when there's the secret service?
[align=center][spoiler=Nation info][url=http://nswiki.net/index.php?ti

Sharada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharada » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 am

Birnadia wrote:Why does my leader need a weapon when there's the secret service?

secret service,s can turn on you,like ceausescu,s did.

Autesia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Autesia » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 am

King Malcier IV, like any citizen in Autesia, is forbidden from carrying firearms- I think US gun crime statistics are a good indicator of what happens when people can walk down the street wielding a deadly weapon. He does, however, carry one of a number of ceremonial swords, depending on the time of year (In March, by the way, he carries the Sword of Velybyr, first made as a functional weapon in the three week war of March 1275). The Prime Minister, Pieter Marcyr, in theory wields his blade of office when in his official capacity. However, a few laws conspire to make this impossible; outside of parliament he is, like any other citizen, forbidden from carrying bladed weapons, and the Civil Parliament Act of 1682, makes it illegal to carry any weapon in Parliament.

OOC: :palm: the number of AK47s, Desert Eagles and gold weapons (not to mention heads of state wandering around armed to the teeth) is disappointing...
Important Government figures (MT):
King: Malcier IV
Heir Apparent: Prince Kayle
Prime Minister: Pieter Marcyr
Foreign Minister: Charlotte Helyvyr
Chancellor: Malcolm Griehn
Grand Master of the Order of the Just Sword (Autesian Armed Forces): Granth Malechyr
Grand Master of the Order of the Level Hand (Autesian police force): Kherys Paenderhar
Grand Master of the Order of the Mindful Eye (Autesian Secret Services): Gaulan Cheffre

Map:

Johz
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Johz » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:01 am

The King of The Community of Johz carries no weapons. This is mainly to do with the fact that he has been insane since he was installed as leader of the Johzians. In fact, his chambers are guarded all the time by a group of elite robots, who, alongside destroying would-be assasins, also are allowed to use any force necessary to keep the king in his padded room, as on the occasions that our leader has been allowed out, he usually has caused havoc in some unwanted way. The bearer of the crown of Johz was cursed to insanity by a clever, wise nobleman who realised that, while a dictatorship is beneficial to the people, a democracy is beneficial to the nation. As such, our king's unchallenged powers are carefully used based on recommendations from his councillers.
However, there are many weapons used by these councillers. Most notable are the Princess' crossbow, made from modern plastics and carbon nano-fibres, and the defence minister's well charged, custom made acoustic ray-gun. The former is well known for it's ability to shoot pigeons from the top of the palace walls, while the latter, while untried in a military situation, is considered to be one of the most feared weapons in Johz.
Always Ready (With a Cuppa): UDL
Praise [violet] for safe switching!

The Village of Johz - (Factbook)
Head of Foreign Affairs:
Mr Newman
Head of the Flower Rota: Mrs Figgis
Population: 269 (Johzians)
Sometime between when the "evolution is just a theory" nonesense dies out, and when Ashmoria starts using captitalization. - EnragedMaldivians
It's called a tangent. It tends to happen on NSG. - Olthar
[E]very Brit I've met on the internet has been violently apathetic. - Conserative Morality
This is Johz. I'd like to give him a hug someday. - Celly
See a mistake? Send me a telegram!|I would be very much indebted to you.
LINKS: My Website|Barryman|Gay Marriage: Who will be next?

#NSG on esper.net - Join us!
Also, bonobos zygons.

Cranthia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Cranthia » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 am

The current Grand Master of the Imperium carries a katana out of personal preference, but owns several guns of his own, mostly of either the semiautomatic assault rifle or bolt-action marksman's rifle variety. So far as is known, the katana has never been used in actual combat, but the weapons have all been used, in one form or another.

Yellow Zone 20-A
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yellow Zone 20-A » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 am

the makarov pistol.
Actual Taxes in the Prosperous Peoples Republic of Yellow Zone 20-A: 29%, and 60% for the rich.
Revelation 9:3-Peace Through Power!

Lord Tothe
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Tothe » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Almost forgot - not exactly weapons, but Lord Tothe the Psychotic is almost obsessive-compulsive about apostrophe and comma errors. He always has a paint set, Wite-Out, and a Sharpie. Repeat offenders meet with his assorted concealed daggers. For the OP, however, he has planned a worse fate. You get sent to the Satellite of Love a la MST3K but with a series of bad Bollywood musicals.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:[...] TLDR; welcome to the internet. Bicker or GTFO.
"Why is self-control, autonomy, such a threat to authority? Because the person who controls himself, who is his own master, has no need for an authority to be his master. This, then, renders authority unemployed. What is he to do if he cannot control others? To be sure, he could mind his own business. But that is a fatuous answer, for those who are satisfied to mind their own business do not aspire to become authorities." ~ Thomas Szasz

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Lord Tothe wrote:He always has a paint set, Wite-Out, and a Sharpie.

That is technically what our leader has too but it's a ballpoint pen instead of a sharpie...Maylene takes care of defence.
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Verlorenen
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Verlorenen » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 am

Sharada wrote:
Birnadia wrote:Why does my leader need a weapon when there's the secret service?

You don't understand how commas work, do you?

Sharada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharada » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 am

Verlorenen wrote:
Sharada wrote:

I dont care abot your opinion. :lol2:

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 am

The Seigneur of Minoa or the Prime Minister nor the Governor of Charlotte Island carry weapons themselves. That's down to the bodyguards.

Vetok
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vetok » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 am

Sharada wrote:
Verlorenen wrote:
Sharada wrote:

I dont care abot your opinion.

Not when they prove you wrong...

Satirius wrote:
Sharada wrote:armour piercing rounds for sale now aswell only 20 us dollar a clip and 80 a box cuts right threugh body armour,great for assasins/"warriors'

Dictionaries now on sale for $20 dollars a pop. Comes with syntax guides, and punches right through any excuse for not using the integrated spellcheck.

Sharada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharada » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 am

Vetok wrote:
Sharada wrote:
Verlorenen wrote:
Sharada wrote:

Satirius wrote:
Sharada wrote:armour piercing rounds for sale now aswell only 20 us dollar a clip and 80 a box cuts right threugh body armour,great for assasins/"warriors'

Dictionaries now on sale for $20 dollars a pop. Comes with syntax guides, and punches right through any excuse for not using the integrated spellcheck.

I just dont care about meddlers like you.

Skgorria
Envoy

Founded: May 31, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Skgorria » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:04 am

The Primo carries a Pukarev pistol, an Skgorrian copy of a well-known and well-loved Russian pistol. It's exactly the same, but a little bit heavier.

Vetok
Ambassador

Postby Vetok » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:14 am

Sharada wrote:
Vetok wrote:
Sharada wrote:
Verlorenen wrote:
Sharada wrote:

Satirius wrote:

I just don't care about meddlers like you.

Meddler? To use a phrase; 'LMAO' :roll:

Imperator Vetok XI, His Transcendent Holiness of Humanity Unchained, is surrounded by a detachment of Palace Guard at all times. However, in his youth he was an accomplished swordsman, and can use a sabre at need.

Sharada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharada » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 am

Vetok wrote:
Sharada wrote:
Vetok wrote:
Sharada wrote:
Verlorenen wrote:
Sharada wrote:

Satirius wrote:

Imperator Vetok XI, His Transcendent Holiness of Humanity Unchained, is surrounded by a detachment of Palace Guard at all times. However, in his youth he was an accomplished swordsman, and can use a sabre at need.

msn talk. :palm:

Republica Bananera
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Republica Bananera » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 am

The Presidente always carried his trusty 'British Bulldog' revolver and 'Force-a-Nature' shotgun.
El Presidente Jean-Claude 'Doc' Deveaux
Presidente of the Commonwealth of Republica Bananera
World Assembly Member for Las Republicas de Platano

Vetok
Ambassador

Postby Vetok » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am

Sharada wrote:
Vetok wrote:
Sharada wrote:
Vetok wrote:
Sharada wrote:
Verlorenen wrote:
Sharada wrote:

Satirius wrote:

msn talk. :palm:

Sharada = :palm:

Sharada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharada » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 am

just place your gun or LEAVE!
Last edited by Sharada on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vetok
Ambassador

Postby Vetok » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 pm

I already placed my answer. Did you bother to read the post or did you simply choose to fly off on one?

Station 12
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Station 12 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:32 pm

JOY unit is an AI with no physical body.

It does not need a physical body.

The Station itself is JOY unit's weapon.

(OOC: I believe the punctuation you are looking for is one of these ' . These are not commas, and commas should not be used to replace them, plus there are a few places where even a ' shouldn't be there.)
Welcome to Station 12, citizen. Have a HAPPY day.

Birnadia wrote:JOY unit is perfection. JOY unit cannot be questioned.

Verlorenen wrote:I might be a cold-hearted fascist, but honestly - Station 12, your posts scare the living hell out of me.

Manahakatouki wrote:I would but you scare the crap out of me....your nation anyway.....

New Caldaris wrote:LOL dude i rarely see your posts but when i do i am either laughing or terrified at the thought someone could even say something so sinister and evil.

Lockswania wrote:Station twelve, you scare me.

The Eurasican Union wrote:Station 12, My leader might be corrupt and evil on the inside, but if he was on your station, he'd jump into space as a form of suicide.

Lord Tothe
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Tothe » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Station 12 wrote:JOY unit is an AI with no physical body.

It does not need a physical body.

The Station itself is JOY unit's weapon.

(OOC: I believe the punctuation you are looking for is one of these ' . These are not commas, and commas should not be used to replace them, plus there are a few places where even a ' shouldn't be there.)

Indeed. People who use an apostrophe to indicate a plural should be beaten with nun-chucks. And by that, I mean beaten with a pair of catholic schoolteachers chained together at the ankles. I will send these weapon specifications to my armorer so I can add this to my arsenal. Meanwhile, the OP will no longer face his MST3K-esque punishment with mere Bollywood musicals. He is upgraded to 24/7 teletubbies as punishment for his attitude.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:[...] TLDR; welcome to the internet. Bicker or GTFO.
"Why is self-control, autonomy, such a threat to authority? Because the person who controls himself, who is his own master, has no need for an authority to be his master. This, then, renders authority unemployed. What is he to do if he cannot control others? To be sure, he could mind his own business. But that is a fatuous answer, for those who are satisfied to mind their own business do not aspire to become authorities." ~ Thomas Szasz

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information