NATION

PASSWORD

Asexuality in YN

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:42 pm

Asexuality, like the rest of the LGBTQ+ movement, is generally well received in Countesia.

Even in conservative circles there seems to be an acceptance of the fact that people simply don't feel sexual arousal.

Aerlanica
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Aerlanica » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:45 pm

"What? what do you mean Asexual? No sexuality? Whatever I couldn't care less who you root and toot with, can you shoot a gun? fine, here, take this and get to the front, we're being invaded again.
Welcome to Aerlanica! the resident punching bag of the entire universe! God forsakes us, Hell hates us, Tech is stolen by us, fascists fear us and NS stats are ignored by us. Come for the democracy! Stay for the Fanaticism!

We don't "Steal Tech"

No no no no no.

We Secretly Transfer Equipment to Alternative Locations, and they just so happen to be your army's equipment...

...which we arbitrarily acquired without acquiring prior consent.

Nova Universo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nova Universo » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:49 am

Asexuality is widely-known and accepted in the Entity. People might be surprised when a person they know outs themselves as an ace, but the general population are okay with them. A few will react badly but those instances are few and easily dealt with by social services. Furthermore, hate crimes due to sexual orientation carry a severe legal penalty for the perpetrator of such.
Free City of Nova Universo: an international city in Otter Island on the southern Atlantic Ocean.
Union of Nova Universo: a supranational union of ten polities in Earth, Heimat and the Universe.
Avisa: Botswana inhumes 44 killed in pilgrimage bus crash. Brazil floods kills 75, loses 103, engulfs cities. US police, right-wingers attack anti-war protesters. Georgia in overnight vigil against foreign agent law. Gaza residents evacuate as occupation plans invasion. China releases its supposed sea use, sharing deal. Australia terror stabbing attacker killed by police.
Courier: City prepares for strong monsoon season. Police on alert as terror threat rises. Foreign workers denounce labour abuses. Via Lactea wins City Football League Cup.

Hestonworld
Attaché

Founded: Aug 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Hestonworld » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:27 am

You know, it's kind of funny, I mean, sure, they're pretty weird with the way they don't want to have sex, but they have all that focus and drive going everywhere else, right? It's probably why royalty used to have eunuchs in the court. Also not being able to pollute the bloodline with their lower estate genome even if they wanted to. They've had immense state power historically too. Better watch my ass around them, because you never know what all that unspent pent up sexual energy is going to go into. Or I could have them do my work for me while I go on another binge. Decisions, decisions.

What do you mean what should I do about them? Do you want me to force them to have sex? That'd be like depriving a nymphomaniac from having sex.

—His Divine Highness, Dude I of Paradise, The Postal God-King of Hestonia

Aidira
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidira » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:15 am

Asexuality isn't generally considered a separate sexuality in Aidira, or part of the LGBT community. It's seen mostly as something that "just happens" and most people just leave them be. Like the rest of the population however, asexuals can face pressure to marry and to conform to traditional gender roles in more conservative areas of the country.
Reppyblik dov Aidira
Republic of Aidira
Check the official factbook here (WIP). This nation may not represent my OOC views accurately.

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information