NATION

PASSWORD

Main reason why people oppose YN

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ardchu
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:28 am

Most countries dislike Ardchu for being multi-species and trying to expand that idea around the world
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

please check these out as well, I feel like it could be a cool thing to do:

Flag made by Reprapburg

Past beans
Envoy

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Past beans » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:29 am

for military violence.
I’ll make factbooks when I think of shit to write about!

Coldian
Secretary

Founded: Mar 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Coldian » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:46 am

Known for intervening in conflicts (Both military and humanitarian)
A projector of freedom and democracy (Often disliked by dictatorial regimes and under backlash)
Disliked for its expansionist focus on space
Has fought multiple nations and conducted invasions

Guild Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 19, 2023
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Guild Commonwealth » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:18 pm

Accusations of kidnapping people from various worlds, even though the majority of them are actually rescued from their fates that were unjustly decided by natural human writers during the 20th and 21st centuries of Original Reality.

Also, many oppose us because they think that the military exchanges prisoners to other factions for experimentation results.

Von Lloyd
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 21, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Von Lloyd » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:04 pm

They don’t they get silenced [GOVERNMENT SECRET]

They probably hate us because we’re basically like Luxembourg, rich but miserably small.

Yenbrew
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Yenbrew » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:47 am

- Ally of China
- The state of Hakkanu being independent and recognised by the UN is opposed by Yenbrew,and Yenbrew's plan to invade it was leaked
- People inside the country aren't allowed to criticise the government
Glorensk ha Yebrenskaäl!
NS stats are not canon,with the exception being all policies except capitalism.

Indecent Anime Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Indecent Anime Empire » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:50 am

I either exist and wish I didn't or I don't actually exist and they wish Indecent Anime Empire did. All fall in one of these two groups.
Lurking could be a sport…

I also will never finish my fact book.

New Tyre
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 28, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyre » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:09 pm

New Tyre is considered by many to be a remnant of times long past, as it is a state which, at least on paper, is owned and run by a Roman Catholic holy order. The country has Roman Catholicism as a state religion (though does not enforce or preference said religion in daily life), the holy order acts as a monarchy above the nation (though there is also a democratic constitutional government) and a large number of its people are conservative (though it is beginning to move towards more progressive policies).

Among a number of Muslim countries, the Templar Order of Santiago (the holy order that runs the top rungs of government) is opposed thanks to the fact that they participated in the Crusades. This being centuries ago, not many hold a grudge of that sort, but it has been noted while engaging in diplomacy with the 5km2 country.

Ioreon
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Ioreon » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:32 am

The Ioreon Revolution plunged an entire continent into violence, resulting in the emergence of a communist superpower fundamentally opposed to the extant global economic order. The very existence of the Revolutionary Union threatens all nations who cling to capitalism, as it demonstrates that a better future is possible. Ioreon is particularly despised by the reactionary right for its hostility to traditional hierarchies and organised religion, but liberals and the left-wing of capital also oppose the Revolutionary Union for its violation of so-called 'universal rights', primarily property rights, and its status as a non-democratic one-party state.
Revolutionary Union of Ioreon
Thirty-five years since the Revolution, Ioreon struggles to chart a course in a world that still bows before the iron fist of Capital.

-Pashtunistan
Envoy

Founded: Aug 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby -Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:38 am

The Imperial Federation of Earth, AKA the Terran Empire is a fascist theocratic expansionist Monarchy. And in this universe usually the only empires that manage to survive long enough to even attempt to match up against Terra are also Fascistic empires, thus mutually Xenophobic fervor is what drives Terra and other alien civilizations to war.
Last thing young tajik children see before being executed by Pashtun police officers.
I am an ex-Muslim who converted to Christianity. I am extremely racist(Indo-Europeans forever baby, except for the North Indians, I don't like them.) also but I can still have civil conversations, and ask that you do the same. I accept homosexuals(Bisexual myself, heh), but I don't believe a guy can change genders...
Homosexual rights are human rights. Bisexual Rights are human rights. Trans rights are satanic.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:46 am

• Too Liberal
  • Too democratic (elected government)
  • Not democratic enough (includes a monarch has head of government)
  • Too large
  • Mandatory conscription
  • Too environmentally friendly
  • Too restrictive with corporations and foreign businesses
  • Too much exporting, not enough importing
  • Used to be a colonizing, nation conquering empire
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Nikopol
Civilian

Founded: Jul 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nikopol » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:30 am

I'll take the glorification of past Imperialism for ⸸500, Aleks.
Last edited by Nikopol on Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Politics? In my NS? It's more likely than you think.
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.50
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Factbook, not stats. Not a guy, not a gal.
- The Realm of Nikopol -
- Des Nikopolsraik -
Capital city: Capital District Territory
Official languages: Ostspeak, Llynduneg
Government: Federated Parliamentary Monarchy
Population: 234,240,000
Head of State: Cedric Stargard
National Anthem: First March
Technology Level: Class V11 (Late PMT)
Area: 6,103,670 Sq km (mainland)
Old Map

Insert Cliche Here

United Kerolon
Secretary

Founded: May 01, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby United Kerolon » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:30 am

Aside from facing the usual criticisms of social democracies (high taxes, being too liberal, etc.), Kerolon is opposed for its interstellar expansionism. Thanks to the influence of the Interstellarist Party, Kerolon has been conquering and annexing star systems uninhibited for the past three centuries; even the most liberal of Kerolonian politicians tend to turn a blind eye towards the nation's stellar expansionism due to its economic and societal benefits. Though Kerolon treats said star systems' native sentient beings well, many of them still oppose the Kingdom for violating their right to remain independent.
-The United Kingdom of Kerolon-
"Education is freedom."

A free, democratic and egalitarian, but fiercely expansionist Nordic-style FT interstellar social democracy controlling a third of its homeworld Uingffh and 37 solar systems.
NS stats currently being worked on to reflect the nation's canon nature. For now, use this link for canon info.

For: What, did you think I'd actually completely share my views?
Against: Flay Allster from Gundam SEED

Shieldstan
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Shieldstan » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:31 am

Our huge hate against LGBT
I, the Shieldstan, has returned to the surface of NationStates.

Jai Sri Ram!

Land of our Lord
Civilian

Founded: Feb 25, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of our Lord » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:34 am

I suppose some could argue we are somewhat religious fanatics. I don’t see a problem with that though, we are but obeying and spreading the word of God

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information