NATION

PASSWORD

REPEALED

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Caelestiam wrote:
Eclius wrote:YOU ARE WRONG, like we teach our own children with the dog resurrection experiment, Qurmani Arabians will be shown the same thing! Yes, we agree, the purpose of religion was teach people into behaving in a morally correct way, however, moral is defined differently by different religion, an example could be in our dimension, Roman Paganists and Christians and Egyptian Paganists fought unstop and many innocent people suffered, religion is in the past now, we have to move on into a better tomorrow

"I find it hilarious that you think the Romans and Egyptians waged war solely to spread religion. You have your face on history blurred by your hatreds, your programming irreversibly corrupted and glitched, and your understanding of spirituality horribly misconstrued. You are maniacs, hypocrites, and monsters. You have not yet established genuine equality and harmony, for you forcibly cut out one of the largest aspects of sapienty, and that is faith in something beyond ourselves. I have told you once and will do so again, there is a God who has made his presence well known in our universe yet wisely leaves us to pursue life on our own independently rather than handhold us. You would sow discord in Qurmani Arabia and will reap destruction of an entire people. You attempt to turn our allies against us with blood libel, saying he will be nothing but a puppet when Caspian League member-States are equals to be cherished and explored. It is you that would have him a puppet as he is of lesser technology you overly defensive, arrogant beast."

OOC: Happy stole Qurmani's Thunder with a link to this exact thread.

OOC: So basically, Uncle Happy posted this under Qurmani's thread and that's how it got famous?! :o :o Wow......to be honest, I was surprised, considering the fact that many nations such as Chinese People have decided to completely ignore those senseless law threads....
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Pretty much
I do NOT use NS STATS. Please refer to my factbooks here: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=caelestiam/detail=factbook for information.
A Modern Fantasy slight PMT Nation founded in 1255 AD, today still run by a monarchy and an appointed Council. Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Beastfolk in modern Central Asia, around a terraformed Caspian Sea. Traditional, sensible, classical liberal.

Troperia wrote:We, of the Troperian Government would like to congratulate Uncle Happy for finally giving their ordinary citizens basic human rights.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Spirituality WAS an aspect of sapient beings, however, things changed, time passed, and in our dimension and timeline, many died because of spirituality, this mere idea of a imaginary deity murdered more people than any of the worst natural disasters occurred. In the ancient days, there were riots in our provinces, things went out of control, different religion cannot co-exist together in harmony, maybe it worked well in your dimension and timeline, but not ours, so the senate and people of Eclius would like to kindly ask all Caspian League members to stop questioning our ideology, or else, actions will be taken. And by the way, Eclio-Aterrian Alliance will stay out of Qurmani Arabia, solely because of our diplomatic relationship with Zaurell and Lusitanian Federation. However, we will not hesitate to strike at that oppressive land when needed.
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Caelestiam wrote:Pretty much

OOC: and interestingly, Qurmani's been quite, which I'm glad, 'cause he sent be a TG once claiming it all to be a joke (I mean, aside a joke, what could it be...) but really, none of them were funny. And to be honest, OOC-wise, despite on being an atheist, I DO respect theists and Qurmani's negative stereotypes.......are not very nice

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:20 pm

Eclius wrote:Spirituality WAS an aspect of sapient beings, however, things changed, time passed, and in our dimension and timeline, many died because of spirituality, this mere idea of a imaginary deity murdered more people than any of the worst natural disasters occurred. In the ancient days, there were riots in our provinces, things went out of control, different religion cannot co-exist together in harmony, maybe it worked well in your dimension and timeline, but not ours, so the senate and people of Eclius would like to kindly ask all Caspian League members to stop questioning our ideology, or else, actions will be taken. And by the way, Eclio-Aterrian Alliance will stay out of Qurmani Arabia, solely because of our diplomatic relationship with Zaurell and Lusitanian Federation. However, we will not hesitate to strike at that oppressive land when needed.

"Oh boy, suppression of dissent and freedom of expression! That really proves that you are confident in your ideology! Ah but anyway, staying out of Qurmani is the best solution. You're free to dismantle Uncle Happy whenever you please, since for the most part they're atheist by default and anyone with religion, likely a foreigner, has failed their God by willingly allowing this monstrous tyranny to occur in the name of lining their pockets with money. We'll handle Qurmani."

OOC: Also if you'd like to explain to the Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore that you're the enemy he's after that'd be nice, he's been clogging my inbox with complaints over the comment I made about your practices to Skyhooked...
I do NOT use NS STATS. Please refer to my factbooks here: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=caelestiam/detail=factbook for information.
A Modern Fantasy slight PMT Nation founded in 1255 AD, today still run by a monarchy and an appointed Council. Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Beastfolk in modern Central Asia, around a terraformed Caspian Sea. Traditional, sensible, classical liberal.

Troperia wrote:We, of the Troperian Government would like to congratulate Uncle Happy for finally giving their ordinary citizens basic human rights.

Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm

OOC:Use my IC name next time.
IC Name:Republic of Singapore
Short IC Name:Singapore

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore wrote:OOC:Use my IC name next time.

OOC: Have you been bothering Caelestiam, please don't do this. By the way, what I said wasn't serious, no one is THAT serious here.

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Well thanks for revealing yourself.

He wouldn't know your IC name, and besides this was OOC.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Caelestiam wrote:

Well thanks for revealing yourself.

He wouldn't know your IC name, and besides this was OOC.

I'm confused again.......

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Caelestiam wrote:
Eclius wrote:Spirituality WAS an aspect of sapient beings, however, things changed, time passed, and in our dimension and timeline, many died because of spirituality, this mere idea of a imaginary deity murdered more people than any of the worst natural disasters occurred. In the ancient days, there were riots in our provinces, things went out of control, different religion cannot co-exist together in harmony, maybe it worked well in your dimension and timeline, but not ours, so the senate and people of Eclius would like to kindly ask all Caspian League members to stop questioning our ideology, or else, actions will be taken. And by the way, Eclio-Aterrian Alliance will stay out of Qurmani Arabia, solely because of our diplomatic relationship with Zaurell and Lusitanian Federation. However, we will not hesitate to strike at that oppressive land when needed.

"Oh boy, suppression of dissent and freedom of expression! That really proves that you are confident in your ideology! Ah but anyway, staying out of Qurmani is the best solution. You're free to dismantle Uncle Happy whenever you please, since for the most part they're atheist by default and anyone with religion, likely a foreigner, has failed their God by willingly allowing this monstrous tyranny to occur in the name of lining their pockets with money. We'll handle Qurmani."

OOC: Also if you'd like to explain to the Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore that you're the enemy he's after that'd be nice, he's been clogging my inbox with complaints over the comment I made about your practices to Skyhooked...

That was IC, if he thought I was being serious, then there's nothing that I can say

Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:36 pm

Eclius wrote:

OOC: Have you been bothering Caelestiam, please don't do this. By the way, what I said wasn't serious, no one is THAT serious here.

Well,you atheist won't have respect to religion,you label them barbarians,you hate them,i'm sure the hidden agenda of atheist are to convert all people to atheism for a community that will be a flawed one,which is bad,you just force them to convert with your excuses.
IC Name:Republic of Singapore
Short IC Name:Singapore

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore wrote:
Eclius wrote:OOC: Have you been bothering Caelestiam, please don't do this. By the way, what I said wasn't serious, no one is THAT serious here.

Well,you atheist won't have respect to religion,you label them barbarians,you hate them,i'm sure the hidden agenda of atheist are to convert all people to atheism for a community that will be a flawed one,which is bad,you just force them to convert with your excuses.

THAT was for IC only, in real life, a lot of my friends are theists, and I respect them deeply. Look, if you can't tell what's OOC and what's IC.....then I don't know what to say.

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:39 pm

Eclius wrote:OOC: Have you been bothering Caelestiam, please don't do this. By the way, what I said wasn't serious, no one is THAT serious here.

You seem unable to differentiate IC with OOC and are getting exceptionally defensive over nothing. The longer you do this the deeper the hole you dig your religion.

Now please stop, Gurori already reported me once for the tiniest of not-even-a-slight yesterday and I don't want mods to air strike us over this.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Caelestiam wrote:
Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore wrote:Well,you atheist won't have respect to religion,you label them barbarians,you hate them,i'm sure the hidden agenda of atheist are to convert all people to atheism for a community that will be a flawed one,which is bad,you just force them to convert with your excuses.

You seem unable to differentiate IC with OOC and are getting exceptionally defensive over nothing. The longer you do this the deeper the hole you dig your religion.

Now please stop, Gurori already reported me once for the tiniest of not-even-a-slight yesterday and I don't want mods to air strike us over this.

And really, let's be honest, here Singapore, are you really religious?! Because all my religious friends are very polite, kind-hearted and would not just upset someone for merely an IC comment, please stop this, ok? Let's just all be friends.
Last edited by Eclius on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Former Malaysian Republic of Singapore: I'm unable to read this in any way as an IC response, considering the context. Unoffical warning for trolling. If you see something you think is actionable - such as threadjacking - report it, don't get involved.

This thread has devolved off-topic rather succinctly in the last page or so. The topic of this thread is a set of laws enacted by a The Uncle Happy, not Qurmani Arabia - much less personal beefs with players. Caelestiam and Eclius, you can also have unofficial warnings for threadjacking.

This thread will stay locked, given how it has devolved.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information