NATION

PASSWORD

Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia Embassy Program [OPEN]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:19 am

Hindia Belanda wrote:

To The Rt. Hon. The Lord Ceswican
Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of Jeltronia
18 July 2017

Dear Lord Ceswican,

I have the honour to inform Your Lordship that, The Honourable Foreign Minister Brega Wardana having approved the establishment of a Hindia Belandan diplomatic mission to your nation and received with pleasure from His Excellency the Governor-General the notification of the appointment of Mme Liliana Hasmar to the distinguished position of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Jeltronia, His Majesty’s Government in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda has ordered Ambassador Hasmar to depart to your capital without loss of time in order to take her post and present before your Head of State her Letter of Credence.

It gives me great pleasure to communicate this agreeable information to you, and to offer Your Lordship the assurances of my highest consideration.

SIGNED

Samu'il Marsudi
Undersecretary for Foreign Affairs
The Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda

Sir, My Brother:

Being desirous to afford to Your Majesty a firm testimony of My desire to foster and improve the relations of friendship and common understanding between the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda and the Kingdom of Jeltronia, I have made choice to accredit Mme Liliana Hasmar to Your Majesty’s Court as head of My Diplomatic Mission, in the capacity of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The qualities, talents, and merits of Mme Hasmar are in My view the best apparent guarantors of the fervent zeal with which she will put into execution of the high mission that she bears upon her shoulders, in such a manner as to obtain the full confidence and complete trust of Your Majesty.

It is My hope that Your Majesty may be so kind as to give her a warm welcome and to give her credence and credit to all that she may communicate in My name during her tenure, in particular when she expresses the assurances of My high esteem and best wishes for Your Majesty's happiness and for the continued prosperity of Your Majesty's subjects and nation.

I avail of this opportunity to renew to Your Majesty, with fervency, of the sincere friendship and assured consideration, with which I am, Sir, My Brother, Your Majesty’s good Brother.

(Image)
WILLEM-ALEXANDER
Your Good Brother
King of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda
(Image)
Mohammed Salim
Governor-General

Done, in part, at The Hague, the Netherlands
and, in part, at Buitenzorg, Hindia Belanda
within the Kingdom of the Netherlands
18 July 2017

TO MY GOOD BROTHER
The King of Jeltronia

Official/Formal Name of State: The Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda
Name and Title of Head of State: King Willem-Alexander (represented by Governor-General Mohammed Salim)
Name and Title of Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. Prime Minister Bambang Susilo
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: The Hon. Brega Wardana

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Liliana Hasmar (38)
Sex of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Female
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): No.

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 8
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 15
Number of Service Staff: 6
Note: The total number of the aforesaid items must not exceed 150 for Embassies in order to be compliant with ODM rules and regulations.

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 15x Sig Sauer P229R, 15x tasers, 15x batons
Note: A maximum of 1 rifle, 2 pistols and 2 other small arms ( taser, pepper spray, knife, dagger etc) per each security staff member will be allowed. Traditional or ceremonial weaponry are included in counting the number of weapons.
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 2x Jaguar XJ, 1x Range Rover Vogue

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): Yes.
Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: No.
Other information/Requests: N/A

The Kingdom of Jeltronia
His Majesty's Ministry for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

Samu'il
Undersecretary for Foreign Affairs
The Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda

Mr. Marsudi,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at the Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs thank your government for supporting favorably our proposal for the opening of formal relations with our States.

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Liliana Hasmar, and the rest of the delegation from Hindia Belanda.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and Hindia Belanda!

Should you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me, or the Director of the Office for Diplomatic Missions for questions and arrangements relative to your chancery. Again, thank you very much.

Truly yours,

Carl Robert, Baron of Ceswican
Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
Last edited by Jeltronia on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:23 am

Arab Islamic Caliphate wrote:Official/Formal Name of State: The Theocracy of Arab Islamic Caliphate
Name and Title of Head of State: Caliph Ahmed I
Name and Title of Head of Government: Caliph Ahmed I
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mohammed Sarsour

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Bashar Morsi
Sex of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Male
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): No

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 20
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 10
Number of Service Staff: 10
Note: The total number of the aforesaid items must not exceed 150 for Embassies in order to be compliant with ODM rules and regulations.

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 10 pistols
Note: A maximum of 1 rifle, 2 pistols and 2 other small arms ( taser, pepper spray, knife, dagger etc) per each security staff member will be allowed. Traditional or ceremonial weaponry are included in counting the number of weapons.
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 1 car

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): N
Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: N
Other information/Requests: None

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Mohammed Sarsour
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Theocracy of Arab Islamic Caliphate

Greetings Minister Sarsour,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at the Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs thank your government for signifying its interest to open formal relations with our State, through this letter and application.

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Bashar Morsi, and the rest of the delegation from the Arab Islamic Caliphate.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Arab Islamic Caliphate!

Should you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me, or the Director of the Office for Diplomatic Missions for questions and arrangements relative to your chancery. Again, thank you very much.

Truly yours,

Last edited by Jeltronia on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:25 am

Hongmin wrote:(Image)

Official/Formal Name of State: State of Hongmin
Name and Title of Head of State: Emperor Meijin
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister Hongso Han
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Ryujishi Araide

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Matsuda Koniji
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): yes, the wife (Matsuda Niken) and 2 childrens (Kataro Matsuda and Suiko Matsuda)

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 3
Number of Service Staff: 5

Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 3 sedans

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): no
Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: yes
Other information/Requests: please apply at my embassy program too. Link at my signature. Thank you

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Ryujishi Araide
State of Hongmin

Minister Araide,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at the Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs thank your government for signifying its interest to open formal relations with our State, through this letter and application.

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Matsuda Koniji, his family and the rest of the delegation from Hongmin.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and Hongmin!

Truly yours,

Last edited by Jeltronia on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Official/Formal Name of State: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
Name and Title of Head of State: His Royal Majesty King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister Tun Fakhruddin Hidayat
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ambassador Yazid Rafiuddin Helmaktyar
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): Yes, the family members are:
1. Octarina Putri Helmaktyar (wife)
2. Tommy Nugraha Helmaktyar (son)
3. Alfan Haidar Helmaktyar (son)
4. Dewi Adinda Helmaktyar (daughter)

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 12
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 12
Number of Service Staff: 18

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 12x taser
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 4x Electric SUV's

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): Y
Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: Mayne
Other information/Requests: Once accepted, please apply at our diplomatic programme. Link in sig.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:19 am

Samudera Darussalam wrote:Official/Formal Name of State: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
Name and Title of Head of State: His Royal Majesty King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister Tun Fakhruddin Hidayat
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ambassador Yazid Rafiuddin Helmaktyar
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): Yes, the family members are:
1. Octarina Putri Helmaktyar (wife)
2. Tommy Nugraha Helmaktyar (son)
3. Alfan Haidar Helmaktyar (son)
4. Dewi Adinda Helmaktyar (daughter)

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 12
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 12
Number of Service Staff: 18

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 12x taser
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 4x Electric SUV's

Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: Mayne
Other information/Requests: Once accepted, please apply at our diplomatic programme. Link in sig.

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Tun Iskandar Helmantyo
The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam

Minister Helmantyo,

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Yazid Rafiuddin Helmaktyar, his family and the rest of the delegation from Samudera Darussalam.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam!

Truly yours,

Guirin
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Guirin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Official/Formal Name of State: State of Guirin
Name and Title of Head of State: Emperor Akisei
Name and Title of Head of Government: PM Naoto Han
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Shuichi Haneda

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Magaru Goda
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): a wife, 2 sons, a girls

Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): a sedan, 2 vans

Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: no
Other information/Requests: please apply too, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=420551
Last edited by Guirin on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF GUIRIN
One Nation, One Identity

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:42 am

Guirin wrote:Official/Formal Name of State: State of Guirin
Name and Title of Head of State: Emperor Akisei
Name and Title of Head of Government: PM Naoto Han
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Shuichi Haneda

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Magaru Goda
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): a wife, 2 sons, a girls

Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): a sedan, 2 vans

Other information/Requests: please apply too, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=420551

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Mr. Shuichi Haneda
State of Guirin

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at the Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs thank your government for signifying its interest to open formal relations with our State through this letter and application.

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Mr. Magaru Goda, his family and the rest of the delegation from Guirin.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the State of Guirin!

Truly yours,
Last edited by Jeltronia on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andreso
Attaché

Founded: Jul 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Andreso » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Official/Formal Name of State: Federation of Andreso
Name and Title of Head of State: His Majesty Fransisco Andreso
Name and Title of Head of Government: His Majesty Fransisco Andreso
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Louis Blanque

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Travis Wolfe
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): No

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 25
Number of Service Staff: 20

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 10 Sig-550, 25 Beretta 92G, 20 stunguns
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 1 Lincoln MK, 5 Chevrolet Suburban, 1 EC-725

Other information/Requests: Double chain link fence i around embassy perimeter if possible

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:41 am

Andreso wrote:Official/Formal Name of State: Federation of Andreso
Name and Title of Head of State: His Majesty Fransisco Andreso
Name and Title of Head of Government: His Majesty Fransisco Andreso
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Louis Blanque

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Travis Wolfe

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 25

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 10 Sig-550, 25 Beretta 92G, 20 stunguns
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 1 Lincoln MK, 5 Chevrolet Suburban, 1 EC-725

Other information/Requests: Double chain link fence i around embassy perimeter if possible

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Mr. Louis Blanque
The Federation of Andreso

Minister Blanque,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at the Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs thank your government for signifying its interest to open formal relations with our State through this letter and application.

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. Unfortunately, due to stringent building regulations in the diplomatic districts which seeks to maintain the architectural heritage of the qualified properties, a Double chain link fence around your chancery is not permissible. We wish to inform your office however that ODM will ensure that the embassy's perimeter is appropriately secured. We will dispatch representatives to discuss other viable alternatives for your consideration.

We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Mr. Travis Wolfe and the rest of the delegation from the Federation of Andreso.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Federation of Andreso!

Truly yours,

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Official/Formal Name of State: The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia
Name and Title of Head of State: Premier Nikita Mordvinov
Name and Title of Head of Government: Vice Premier Dmitri Sokolovsky
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent:

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Nikita I.I. Zima
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): No.

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 30
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 8
Number of Service Staff: 12

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 1 tazer for each security personnel.
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 1 Boeing 737 and 1 1995 Lancia Kappa.

Other information/Requests: None.
Last edited by New Transeurasia on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:51 pm

New Transeurasia wrote:Official/Formal Name of State: The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia
Name and Title of Head of State: Premier Nikita Mordvinov
Name and Title of Head of Government: Vice Premier Dmitri Sokolovsky
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent:

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Nikita I.I. Zima

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 30
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 8
Number of Service Staff: 12

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 1 tazer for each security personnel.
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 1 Boeing 737 and 1 1995 Lancia Kappa.

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Head of Foreign Affairs
The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia

Greetings,

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Mr. Nikita I.I. Zima and the rest of the delegation from the Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia!

Truly yours,

Norvegien
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvegien » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Républikken Norvégien
Office of Foreign Affairs
Mr. Karlstein Arrhenius
Inskognigata 100, Gamlen Hovedstaden, Hovedstaden

Dear
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth Affairs
Kingdom of Jeltronia

Hello from Norvegien!, Republic of Norvegien was interested to establishing diplomatic relations with Kingdom of Jeltronia. I am as Minister of Foreign affairs of Norvegien very glad to become starter. We hopes can cooperate on economy, environment, culture, education, and military. Long live republic! Alt for Norvégien!

Best Regards,
Karlstein Arrhenius

Attactment file:
Official/Formal Name of State: Republic of Norvegien
Name and Title of Head of State: President Frederik Horning
Name and Title of Head of Government: President Frederik Horning
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Karlstein Arrhenius

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Torvald Bjorger
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): yes

Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 11

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 11 pistols
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): a sedan with 2 vans

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:35 am

Norvegien wrote:
(Image)
Républikken Norvégien
Office of Foreign Affairs
Mr. Karlstein Arrhenius
Inskognigata 100, Gamlen Hovedstaden, Hovedstaden

Dear
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth Affairs
Kingdom of Jeltronia

Hello from Norvegien!, Republic of Norvegien was interested to establishing diplomatic relations with Kingdom of Jeltronia. I am as Minister of Foreign affairs of Norvegien very glad to become starter. We hopes can cooperate on economy, environment, culture, education, and military. Long live republic! Alt for Norvégien!

Best Regards,
Karlstein Arrhenius

Attactment file:
Official/Formal Name of State: Republic of Norvegien
Name and Title of Head of State: President Frederik Horning
Name and Title of Head of Government: President Frederik Horning
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Karlstein Arrhenius

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Torvald Bjorger
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): yes

Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): a sedan with 2 vans

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Karlstein Arrhenius
The Republic of Norvegien

Minister Arrhenius,

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Mr. Torvald Bjorger, his family and the rest of the delegation from the Republic of Norvegien.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Republic of Norvegien!

Truly yours,

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:12 am

To The Right Honourable Sir Richard Cross
Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Jeltronia
10 September 2017

Dear Sir Cross,

On behalf of His Majesty’s Government in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your appointment as Prime Minister of Jeltronia.

Although the relations between our two sovereign states are in its infancy, I am very pleased that Hindia Belanda and Jeltronia are already becoming close partners in the global stage. Our economic, security and cultural partnerships which our two countries formalised last July have opened new doors to great opportunities for our two peoples, and I am confident that under your premiership our relations will continue to flourish and create a host of new opportunities across many areas.

I offer you my best wishes for a successful tenure and am looking forward to working closely with you and His Jeltronian Majesty’s Government.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

The Rt. Hon. B Susilo
Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda and
Co-chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 am

Hindia Belanda wrote:

To The Right Honourable Sir Richard Cross
Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Jeltronia
10 September 2017

Dear Sir Cross,

On behalf of His Majesty’s Government in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your appointment as Prime Minister of Jeltronia.

Although the relations between our two sovereign states are in its infancy, I am very pleased that Hindia Belanda and Jeltronia are already becoming close partners in the global stage. Our economic, security and cultural partnerships which our two countries formalised last July have opened new doors to great opportunities for our two peoples, and I am confident that under your premiership our relations will continue to flourish and create a host of new opportunities across many areas.

I offer you my best wishes for a successful tenure and am looking forward to working closely with you and His Jeltronian Majesty’s Government.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

The Rt. Hon. B Susilo

The Kingdom of Jeltronia
The Office of the Prime Minister

The Right Honorable Bambang Susilo

Mr. Prime Minister,

I wish to convey my gratitude for your congratulatory letter dated 10 September 2017. Please kindly relay my appreciation as well to the rest of your government for all your kind words and well wishes.

I join you, Mr. Prime Minister, in expressing satisfaction of the present state of relations between Jeltronia and Hindia Belanda. While we have only established formal diplomatic ties last July, we have seen our two countries walk towards a path of strong friendship and partnership. The formalization of ties have certainly opened new doors for cooperation for our governments and new opportunities for mutual advancement of our peoples.

On behalf of His Majesty's Government, please accept our sincerest assurance that we remain committed to strengthening our ties of friendship. We look forward to working with His Hindia Belandan Majesty's Government to realize that end.

Truly yours,

Sir Richard Cross
Prime Minister of Jeltronia

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Official/Formal Name of State: Kingdom of Arthropol
Name and Title of Head of State: King Pierre IV
Name and Title of Head of Government: Mlle Claire Alard
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: M. Adam Lebas

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Patrick Botrel

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 10
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 20
Number of Service Staff: 15

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 20x HK USP
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 1x ACJ319, 4x Royale Vert

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): No
Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: No
Other information/Requests:
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:44 am

Arthropol wrote:Official/Formal Name of State: Kingdom of Arthropol
Name and Title of Head of State: King Pierre IV
Name and Title of Head of Government: Mlle Claire Alard
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: M. Adam Lebas

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Patrick Botrel

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 10
Number of Service Staff: 15

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 20x HK USP
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 1x ACJ319, 4x Royale Vert

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): No
Other information/Requests:
''

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

M. Adam Lebas
The Kingdom of Arthropol

Minister Lebas,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at the Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs thank your government for supporting favorably our proposal for the opening of formal relations with our States.

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Patrick Botrel, and the rest of the delegation from the Kingdom of Arthropol.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Kingdom of Arthropol!

Truly yours,

New Lusitania and the Algarves
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lusitania and the Algarves » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:46 am

GOVERNO DE NOVA LUSITÂNIA
Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros

Isto é um COMUNICADO OFICIAL de Nova Lusitânia ao Reino da Jeltrónia

Lisboa, 6 de Outubro

Esteemed Excellencies,
On the fact the Goverment of New Lusitania is looking to have stronger diplomatic relations with other nations worldwide, we have taken intrest on your embassy program. With this letter we attach the paperwork asked of our goverment by Jeltronia We'd like to hope that there aren't any problems with anything. We sincerely hope that our submission is accepted, and that we can start building relations and a friendship between the two nations and that they both have beneficial results from this program.
We would be honoured if the Kingdom of Jeltronia would be reciprocal and establish an embassy in New Lusitania, at a later stage.

Sincerely,

Jorge Brandão
President of New Lusitania
Marcelo Rebelo da Sousa
Vice-President of New Lusitania
João Alves
Prime-Minister of New Lusitania
Daniel Tomás Vieira

Official/Formal Name of State: (Republic) Empire of New Lusitania and the Algarves
Name and Title of Head of State: President Jorge Brandão
Name and Title of Head of Government: PM João Alves
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Minister Daniel Tomás Vieira

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Roberto Barteão
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): Wife, Cecília Loureiro-Barteão, 32;
Son, João Barteão, 15;
Daughter, Margarida Barteão, 9
Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 15
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 25
Number of Service Staff: 17

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): Each Security officer will have a standard handgun, and a taser. A ceremonial sword is to come with the Mission to have displayed pridefully at the Embassy.
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 3 Sedans, 1 Van.

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): Yes

MMXVII
Last edited by New Lusitania and the Algarves on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
NEW LUSITANIA AND THE ALGARVES

PROUD MEMBER OF THE IDU \ Trigramme: NLA
Embassy Program - Closed
Champions of IAC9, 3rd IAC6
3G, 2S, 2B at the IDU Olympics'19
Semi-finalist of the WPIC 3 [Water Polo]
Almost made it to World Cup 80 (3rd in Group) as well as World Cup 81 (lost playoff)

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:16 am

New Lusitania and the Algarves wrote:GOVERNO DE NOVA LUSITÂNIA
Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros

Isto é um COMUNICADO OFICIAL de Nova Lusitânia ao Reino da Geltrónia

Lisboa, 6 de Outubro

Esteemed Excellencies,
On the fact the Goverment of New Lusitania is looking to have stronger diplomatic relations with other nations worldwide, we have taken intrest on your embassy program. With this letter we attach the paperwork asked of our goverment by Jeltronia We'd like to hope that there aren't any problems with anything. We sincerely hope that our submission is accepted, and that we can start building relations and a friendship between the two nations and that they both have beneficial results from this program.
We would be honoured if the Kingdom of Jeltronia would be reciprocal and establish an embassy in New Lusitania, at a later stage.

Sincerely,

Jorge Brandão
President of New Lusitania
Marcelo Rebelo da Sousa
Vice-President of New Lusitania
João Alves
Prime-Minister of New Lusitania
Daniel Tomás Vieira

Official/Formal Name of State: (Republic) Empire of New Lusitania and the Algarves
Name and Title of Head of State: President Jorge Brandão
Name and Title of Head of Government: PM João Alves
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Minister Daniel Tomás Vieira

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Roberto Barteão
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): Wife, Cecília Loureiro-Barteão, 32;
Son, João Barteão, 15;
Daughter, Margarida Barteão, 9
Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 15
Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 25
Number of Service Staff: 17

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): Each Security officer will have a standard handgun, and a taser. A ceremonial sword is to come with the Mission to have displayed pridefully at the Embassy.
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 3 Sedans, 1 Van.

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): Yes

MMXVII

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Daniel Tomás Vieira
Minister of Foreign Relations
The Empire of New Lusitania and the Algarves

Minister Vieira,

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Mr. Roberto Barteão, his family and the rest of the delegation from the Empire of New Lusitania and the Algarves.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Empire of New Lusitania and the Algarves!

Truly yours,

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Encryption: NONE
To: Baron Carl Robert, Jeltronian Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
Subject: Diplomatic mission application

Greetings!

On behalf of the people and government of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, I, Liesel Poplawski, with permission of His Imperial Majesty, would like to establish an embassy in Fort Jon, in order to bring about proper diplomatic relations between our Empire and the Kingdom of Jeltronia.

In the name of Wir Frederick VI von Gottes Gnaden Heiliger Römagnischer Kaiser, zu aller Zeiten mehrer des Reiches, König der Deutschen, König von Preußen, Markgraf zu Brandenburg, Burggraf zu Nürnberg, Graf zu Hohenzollern, Souveräner und oberster Herzog von Schlesien wie auch der Grafschaft Glatz, Großherzog vom Niederrhein und Posen, Herzog zu Sachsen, Westfalen und Engern, zu Pommern, Lüneburg, Holstein und Schleswig, zu Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleve, Jülich und Berg, sowie auch der Wenden und Kaschuben, zu Krossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgraf zu Hessen und Thüringen, Markgraf der Ober- und Niederlausitz, Prinz von Oranien, Fürst zu Rügen, zu Ostfriesland, zu Paderborn und Pyrmont, zu Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, zu Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau und Mörs, gefürsteter Graf zu Henneberg, Graf der Mark und zu Ravensberg, zu Hohenstein, Tecklenburg und Lingen, zu Mansfeld, Sigmaringen und Veringen, Herr von Frankfurt,

I have the honor to remain,
Liesel Poplawski, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Official/Formal Name of State: The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
Name and Title of Head of State: His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI
Name and Title of Head of Government: The Right Honourable Chancellor Erica Bachmeier
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: The Honourable Liesel Poplawski

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Gerhard Lilienthal
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family: N

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 40

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 1x Karabiner 98K rifle, 1x Walther P2K pistol, 1x pepper spray canister
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brought to the Kingdom (if any): N/A

Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: Y
Other information/Requests: N
Last edited by Rupudska on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Rupudska wrote:

Encryption: NONE
To: Baron Carl Robert, Jeltronian Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
Subject: Diplomatic mission application

Greetings!

On behalf of the people and government of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, I, Liesel Poplawski, with permission of His Imperial Majesty, would like to establish an embassy in Bascav, in order to bring about proper diplomatic relations between our Empire and the Kingdom of Jeltronia.

In the name of Wir Frederick VI von Gottes Gnaden Heiliger Römagnischer Kaiser, zu aller Zeiten mehrer des Reiches, König der Deutschen, König von Preußen, Markgraf zu Brandenburg, Burggraf zu Nürnberg, Graf zu Hohenzollern, Souveräner und oberster Herzog von Schlesien wie auch der Grafschaft Glatz, Großherzog vom Niederrhein und Posen, Herzog zu Sachsen, Westfalen und Engern, zu Pommern, Lüneburg, Holstein und Schleswig, zu Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleve, Jülich und Berg, sowie auch der Wenden und Kaschuben, zu Krossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgraf zu Hessen und Thüringen, Markgraf der Ober- und Niederlausitz, Prinz von Oranien, Fürst zu Rügen, zu Ostfriesland, zu Paderborn und Pyrmont, zu Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, zu Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau und Mörs, gefürsteter Graf zu Henneberg, Graf der Mark und zu Ravensberg, zu Hohenstein, Tecklenburg und Lingen, zu Mansfeld, Sigmaringen und Veringen, Herr von Frankfurt,

I have the honor to remain,
Liesel Poplawski, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Official/Formal Name of State: The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
Name and Title of Head of State: His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI
Name and Title of Head of Government: The Right Honourable Chancellor Erica Bachmeier
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: The Honourable Liesel Poplawski

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Gerhard Lilienthal
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family: N

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 1x Karabiner 98K rifle, 1x Walther P2K pistol, 1x pepper spray canister
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brought to the Kingdom (if any): N/A

Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: Y
Other information/Requests: N

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Hon. Liesel Poplawski
The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland

Minister Poplawski,

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Mr. Gerhard Lilienthal and the rest of the delegation from the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland!

Truly yours,
Last edited by Jeltronia on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Official/Formal Name of State: The Ninth Republic of Hiram Land
Name and Title of Head of State: President Ziggmanster
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister awesomeguy1003
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Lady Alexandria Mwoff

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mark Gerald II
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): No he will not.

Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 30

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 1x Walther P2K pistol, 1x pepper spray canister
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): none.

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): Yes, however we ask that they be screened very closely.
Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: Yes.
Other information/Requests: no.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Hiram Land wrote:Official/Formal Name of State: The Ninth Republic of Hiram Land
Name and Title of Head of State: President Ziggmanster
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister awesomeguy1003
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Lady Alexandria Mwoff

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mark Gerald II
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): No he will not.

Number of Security Personnel (maximum of 30): 30

Declaration of Weapons of Security/Safety Personnel (if any): 1x Walther P2K pistol, 1x pepper spray canister
Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): none.

Will you be hiring locally (Y/N): Yes, however we ask that they be screened very closely.
Will you be leasing vehicles, aircraft locally: Yes.
Other information/Requests: no.

The Kingdom of Jeltronia

Lady Alexandria Mwoff
Republic of Hiram Land

Minister Mwoffi,

I am pleased to inform you and your good office, that your application for an embassy in Diplomacy Park has been accepted, subject to the conditions as provided in the Diplomatic Privileges and Protection Act of 1973 and ODM Guidelines. We have identified a suitable location to host your diplomatic mission. We gladly await the arrival of Ambassador Mr. Mark Gerald II and the rest of the delegation from the Republic of Hiram Land.

We look forward to the opportunities for communication, partnership and cooperation on numerous fronts which will undoubtedly be facilitated with the presence and good work of your representatives in the Kingdom. May the opening of embassies signal the start of a brighter, closer and progressive relationship between the Kingdom of Jeltronia and the Republic of Hiram Land!

Truly yours,

Naiwan
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Naiwan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Official/Formal Name of State: State of Naiwan
Name and Title of Head of State: President Han Gemin
Name and Title of Head of Government: State Councillor Akiya Hoda
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mrs. Misiki Niwa

Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Hana Asahi
Sex of diplomatic plenipotentiary: female
Will the diplomatic pleniptentiary be coming with his/her family (If yes please provide name of spouse, children, other family members and their age): no

Number of Diplomatic Staff Personnel: 5
Number of Service Staff: 8

Declaration of Vehicles, aircraft that will be brough to the Kingdom (if any): 3 suvs

Other information/Requests: none

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Kannadrickenium has changed its name to Kannadrickium.
Also, our ambassador has been changed to Poppy Voice.
Can you make that change in your embassy factbook thanks.
ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information