NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Nations Members Area (CLOSED)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orslan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Breaking News

Postby Orslan » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:00 pm

The Orslanian Imperial court has announced the date of the next traditional Emperors speech, in which His Royal Highness Emperor William will speak of the progress made by the Orslanian people and goals set for the govt. The speach will take place in the People's chamber. All League of Nations leaders who wish to strengthen their ties with the empire are invited to attend, and will sit side by side with the pm and other court members, across from the chamber members. In order to attend you must wear appropriate attire. Each league member will be given a chance to speak directly to the Orslanian government. Only after following Orslanian tradition, in which the foreign leader will properly greet the emperor without touching him in any way, Orslanian tradition includes bowing, and then yelling long live the people at the emperor, as loud as possible. Then you may greet and address the court and chamber.

Rodeasia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Anniversary of the Empire

Its has been officially 680 years since the founding of the Commonwealth, today on October 4th 2016 the 1st Royal Guards unit has marched down the streets of Imperial City showing the strength and will to defend the Emperor and Queen. An adress has been made by Alistair the First stating ''We has one have gone through time with haste and have proven to show that we stand for we stand for what we believe in''. Alistair the first has shaked the hands of all of the 85 Royal Guards who have been defending the royal palace for hundreds of years.

Founder Of The League Of Nations

Rodeasia is one of the 2 Main Founders of the League Of Nations

Treka-conland
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Treka-conland » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Orslan wrote:The Orslanian Imperial court has announced the date of the next traditional Emperors speech, in which His Royal Highness Emperor William will speak of the progress made by the Orslanian people and goals set for the govt. The speach will take place in the People's chamber. All League of Nations leaders who wish to strengthen their ties with the empire are invited to attend, and will sit side by side with the pm and other court members, across from the chamber members. In order to attend you must wear appropriate attire. Each league member will be given a chance to speak directly to the Orslanian government. Only after following Orslanian tradition, in which the foreign leader will properly greet the emperor without touching him in any way, Orslanian tradition includes bowing, and then yelling long live the people at the emperor, as loud as possible. Then you may greet and address the court and chamber.

The chancellor and the Duke arrived in orslan and toured the capital city and happily went to their hotel room to get ready for the meeting
Current Regional Chairman of Rossferry...
------------------------------------------
Proud Chairman of Economincs and Trade in the League of Nations
------------------------------------------
Defcon Level: 5/5
-------------------------------------------
Recent News: Auchtland declares war on Treka.

See my-Trade Exchange: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 3&t=376738 and Embassy Exchange: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 3&t=375745

Zazumo
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Zazumo » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Orslan wrote:The Orslanian Imperial court has announced the date of the next traditional Emperors speech, in which His Royal Highness Emperor William will speak of the progress made by the Orslanian people and goals set for the govt. The speach will take place in the People's chamber. All League of Nations leaders who wish to strengthen their ties with the empire are invited to attend, and will sit side by side with the pm and other court members, across from the chamber members. In order to attend you must wear appropriate attire. Each league member will be given a chance to speak directly to the Orslanian government. Only after following Orslanian tradition, in which the foreign leader will properly greet the emperor without touching him in any way, Orslanian tradition includes bowing, and then yelling long live the people at the emperor, as loud as possible. Then you may greet and address the court and chamber.

President James Snow shall attend but respectfully declines to participate in the "bowing, and then yelling long live the people at the emperor, as loud as possible". As much as we respect your customs, we do not believe in this kind of custom. Therefore we request you respect our custom of freedom of expression upon meeting your emperor. Our leaders must meet as equals. Now President Snow's agenda is to mainly focus of the success of the Inter-Pacific Space Program. We are also to discuss an increase of our LPF soldiers stationed in your nation. Following our recent deposit of gold in your nation, we insist increased protection via PRZ LPF Peacekeepers. President Snow looks forward to meeting your emperor and your government.
Last edited by Zazumo on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:12 pm

Realm of Councilry wrote:
Zazumo wrote:
Do you have any ideas for LPF reform or RP? The LPF is the one thing we have NEVER used or amended since the establishment of The League, apart from the LPF charter. Now I'm not suggesting we stage war, but how about a joint League military exercise? Do you think you could come up with something like that? I'd would then totally consider you for MoD :)

Yeah, sure. The excercise would be held in the outback of ROC.

I woul also start a weapon development program, that would develop new fighter jets and tanks, ect. It would help nations of LoN to have a better defense system in case of invasion.

Did you see this Zazumo?
Proud Member of Rossferry
Previous Secretary of Recruitment in The Western Isles
RP nation is 河的父亲
You may also know me as Prioca (CTE'd)

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:33 am

Realm of Councilry wrote:Yeah, sure. The excercise would be held in the outback of ROC.

I woul also start a weapon development program, that would develop new fighter jets and tanks, ect. It would help nations of LoN to have a better defense system in case of invasion.

Did you see this Zazumo?

Yes, so the fist step in this should be to create a weapons developer for the Leegue.
~Zaz~

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:57 am

Zazumo wrote:
Realm of Councilry wrote:Did you see this Zazumo?

Yes, so the fist step in this should be to create a weapons developer for the Leegue.

Like a company?
RP nation is 河的父亲

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:22 am

Um, Zazumo? I gave you the site of the secondary launchpad. I put it below this post in case you didn't see it.

Yatzatz wrote:
Zazumo wrote:Hey Yatzatz if you are going to donate a launch site I will need the name of the city and state/providence of the location so I can add it in the factbook. Now you are just allowing us to use Yatzatz Space Programs facilities launch pad correct? So the only time we will send our scientists to the Yatzatz location is when we are launching from your nation. Thank you for your generous donation

Correct, you are allowed to use the YSA launchpad. It's located on Mem Island, near the city of Meplan. It's our largest launching area.

If you'd like to send a few scientists to Yatzatz, we wouldn't mind establishing a small international group. If you would prefer to stick with Orslan, that's fine. :)

Can you add it to the IPSP factbook?
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 am

Yatzatz wrote:Um, Zazumo? I gave you the site of the secondary launchpad. I put it below this post in case you didn't see it.

Yatzatz wrote:Correct, you are allowed to use the YSA launchpad. It's located on Mem Island, near the city of Meplan. It's our largest launching area.

If you'd like to send a few scientists to Yatzatz, we wouldn't mind establishing a small international group. If you would prefer to stick with Orslan, that's fine. :)

Can you add it to the IPSP factbook?

I completely missed missed this post, thanks for bringing it to my attention ;) Also the plan of the IPSP has always been to establish multiple locations in our nations. This project doesn't unify us if its only in Orslan. Orslan graciously donated land to plant our first of many IPSP locations and if you are offering to open a second that would be fantastic!
Last edited by Zazumo on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:49 am

Zazumo wrote:

Like a company?

Indeed; whoever has the highest arms manufacturing stats could host this company. This company should make weapons for sale ONLY TO LoN members; similar to the marketplace section in my factbook. Please if someone does this make the weapons/vehicles realistic; laser weapons, flying space ships, robots/robotic suits, etc. will not be tolerated here, that's just kids stuff. I try to keep this League as politically and legally real to actual national organizations as possible.

Need Photos?
For photos just simply google image search and use the key word concept like "Sport Car Concepts" "Jet Fighter Concepts" etc this makes your products more original looking.

Want logos?: The sites below are perfect for customizing your own logos, all you need to be able to do is screen grab and crop using simple paint, super easy 8)

Here is a great text site (where I got the IPSP logo) You can save or copy the image into paint and crop and save it.
This site is a bit more complex but SO COOL! Simply choose your name/design of your project. The logos are even categorized for your needs. Once you select your logo click save. You will be taken to a screen that will offer you to buy the logo SCREEN GRAB the small logo preview and crop it in paint. TA-DA LOGOS!!!!

Uploading?
IMGUR!!! One tip when you upload your image you will need to right click and choose view image. This will give you the actual share url, otherwise the images don't appear here on NS.

So there you go I hope everybody takes advantage of these tips, it really enhances your NS experience so much!
~Zaz~

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:17 am

Zazumo wrote:
Realm of Councilry wrote:Like a company?

Indeed; whoever has the highest arms manufacturing stats could host this company. This company should make weapons for sale ONLY TO LoN members; similar to the marketplace section in my factbook. Please if someone does this make the weapons/vehicles realistic; laser weapons, flying space ships, robots/robotic suits, etc. will not be tolerated here, that's just kids stuff. I try to keep this League as politically and legally real to actual national organizations as possible.

Need Photos?
For photos just simply google image search and use the key word concept like "Sport Car Concepts" "Jet Fighter Concepts" etc this makes your products more original looking.

Want logos?: The sites below are perfect for customizing your own logos, all you need to be able to do is screen grab and crop using simple paint, super easy 8)

Here is a great text site (where I got the IPSP logo) You can save or copy the image into paint and crop and save it.
This site is a bit more complex but SO COOL! Simply choose your name/design of your project. The logos are even categorized for your needs. Once you select your logo click save. You will be taken to a screen that will offer you to buy the logo SCREEN GRAB the small logo preview and crop it in paint. TA-DA LOGOS!!!!

Uploading?
IMGUR!!! One tip when you upload your image you will need to right click and choose view image. This will give you the actual share url, otherwise the images don't appear here on NS.

So there you go I hope everybody takes advantage of these tips, it really enhances your NS experience so much!

I don't really use NS Stats. I suppose Rodeasia or I (maybe Orslan) should host the company, but I am able to do a lot of dispatches about each of the things that the company can produce, and dispatches about each company. And, as MoD, I think it should be my responsibility to host the company that produces weapons.

I've always used imgur over photobucket - so much easier.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:51 am

Zazumo wrote:

Need Photos?

Uploading?

I don't really use NS Stats. I suppose Rodeasia or I (maybe Orslan) should host the company, but I am able to do a lot of dispatches about each of the things that the company can produce, and dispatches about each company. And, as MoD, I think it should be my responsibility to host the company that produces weapons.

Never understood players who don't use NS stats. The game stats are so detailed and since the updates last year it's much more fun to work on improving them. fyi I've always used NS stats regardless of players preferences and will continue to do so as it's a very important tool in this game. Also your MoD approval isn't official yet. I would like to see what you have planned first. Perhaps it's time for an LPF RP. You can host. We have to come up with a story and I have something in mind. I am going to put a puppet nation of mine on our map. This nation will be a rogue state that our LPF forces must attempt to liberate and introduce a new government. I have a few puppets to choose so give me some time to pick and also come up with a story. I'm thinking about a parallel to a real world event, perhaps a situation like Libya where the nation has multiple parties claiming power and our LPF must bring order. If any of you have ideas shoot them, I'm open to ideas!
Last edited by Zazumo on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Zazumo wrote:

Never understood players who don't use NS stats. The game stats are so detailed and since the updates last year it's much more fun to work on improving them. fyi I've always used NS stats regardless of players preferences and will continue to do so as it's a very important tool in this game. Also your MoD approval isn't official yet. I would like to see what you have planned first. Perhaps it's time for an LPF RP. You can host. We have to come up with a story and I have something in mind. I am going to put a puppet nation of mine on our map. This nation will be a rogue state that our LPF forces must attempt to liberate and introduce a new government. I have a few puppets to choose so give me some time to pick and also come up with a story. I'm thinking about a parallel to a real world event, perhaps a situation like Libya where the nation has multiple parties claiming power and our LPF must bring order. If any of you have ideas shoot them, I'm open to ideas!

I don't use NS stats because A.) they aren't realistic and B.) I want my nation to be a certain way (for example a mining nation) so I try to improve that, but then my environment goes way down, even though I only want to mine in one area, and I even have a Green District.

Okay, RP Sounds good.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Rodeasia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:55 pm

Hammer Industries Presents

The Sceptre MBT

The Sceptre or known as PL-01 is a high-tech stealth tank made for urban, open, and tactical situations requiring an armoured vehicle. This tank sets a standard for quality and beauty. It has the look of beauty and is capable of not being detected on radars or thermal imaging devices thus making it perfect for combat. The Sceptre is armed with a 120mm smoothbore cannon capable of competing with other nations and is fitted with an Active defence system which will destroy incoming missiles or grenades.

Specifications:

Weight 30,000 kg (standard layout)
35,000 kg (with additional armour panels)
Length 7 m
Width 3.8 m
Height 2.8 m
Crew 3

Main
armament
105 mm or 120 mm calibre main cannon
Secondary
armament
7.62 mm machine gun
Engine Diesel engine
above 940 hp
Suspension Torsion bar
Operational
range
500 km (on paved roads)
Speed 70 km/h (on paved roads)
50 km/h (on rough terrain)

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:55 pm

We propose that Drake Engineering, our nation's leading weapons manufacturer, be the arms manufacturer for official League weapons, aircraft, tanks, ect.

Drake Manufacturing was founded 20 years ago, and has designed 60% of our militaries arms.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:24 am

Realm of Councilry wrote:(Image)

We propose that Drake Engineering, our nation's leading weapons manufacturer, be the arms manufacturer for official League weapons, aircraft, tanks, ect.

Drake Manufacturing was founded 20 years ago, and has designed 60% of our militaries arms.

Absolutely; could Drake commission a series of jet fighters for the LPF?
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:28 am

Rodeasia wrote:

The Sceptre MBT

The Sceptre or known as PL-01 is a high-tech stealth tank made for urban, open, and tactical situations requiring an armoured vehicle. This tank sets a standard for quality and beauty. It has the look of beauty and is capable of not being detected on radars or thermal imaging devices thus making it perfect for combat. The Sceptre is armed with a 120mm smoothbore cannon capable of competing with other nations and is fitted with an Active defence system which will destroy incoming missiles or grenades.

Specifications:

Length 7 m
Width 3.8 m
Height 2.8 m
Crew 3

Main
armament
Secondary
armament
7.62 mm machine gun
Engine Diesel engine
above 940 hp
Suspension Torsion bar
Operational
range
500 km (on paved roads)

We should get these shipped to our LPF service men and women as soon as you are ready to deliver them, thank you!
~Zaz~

Rodeasia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:54 pm

The Xerxes Stealth Combat Fighter

The Xerxes Combat Fighter or X-1 as it's known as is a high-tech stealth combat fighter capable of multi-role purposes and for escort missions. This Fighter is the epidemy of technology and military standard this fighter cant be detected on all radars and has a large weapon range for all types of missions required.

Specifications

Length 62 ft / 18.90 m
Internal fuel With two external wing tanks 18,000 lb / 8,200 kg 26,000 lb / 11,900 kg
Speed Mach 2 class
Range* > 1,600 n. mi
Power plant Two F119-PW-100 turbofan engines with two-dimensional thrust vectoring nozzles

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Zazumo wrote:
Realm of Councilry wrote:(Image)

Absolutely; could Drake commission a series of jet fighters for the LPF?

Of course.

It will be a 5th gen Multirole stealth fighter.

(Can anyone here draw tanks and planes in PAINT?)
RP nation is 河的父亲

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Drake Engineering's Proposal, the F-62 Wasp:

General characteristics

Crew: 1 (pilot)
Length: 17.20 m (55 ft 25 in)
Wingspan: 11.80 m (38 ft 7 in)
Height: 4.80 m (15 ft 6 in)
Wing area: 39.9 m²' (486.5 ft²)
Empty weight: 14 tons (31000 lb)
Loaded weight: 24 tons (53000 lb)
Max. takeoff weight: 36 tonnes with 4 tonnes of internal weapons and 4 tonnes of internal fuel. (79,366 lb)
Powerplant: 2 × K 9+ or K 10 engine afterburning turbofan, 125 kN of thrust each (28,100 lbf/31,400 lbf) each

Performance

Maximum speed: Mach 2.5+ (2,655+ km/h, 1,650+ mph)
Cruise speed: Mach 1.82 (1,960 km/h, 1,220 mph)
Range: 2800 kilometres (1750 miles)
Combat radius: 1000 Km (625 Miles)
Ferry range: 4600 kilometers (2875 miles)
Service ceiling: 18,044 m (59,200 ft)
Rate of climb: 13,716 m/min (45,000 ft/min)

Armament

Guns:
30 mm GSh-301 cannon
Hardpoints:
8 (Stealthy configuration) 14 (maximum non stealth load)

Missiles:
Air to Air missiles (AAM)
Astra (missile)
Derby
Python 5
Vympel R-73
Air to Surface Missiles (ASM)
Helina
Cruise Missile
BrahMos NG
BrahMos 2
HSTDV
Bombs:
Laser guided bomb (LGS)
Sudarshan laser-guided bomb
KAB-500L
Gravity Bomb
OFAB-100-120
OFAB-250-270
RBK-500 cluster bomb stake
RP nation is 河的父亲

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Realm of Councilry wrote:Drake Engineering's Proposal, the F-62 Wasp:

(Image)

General characteristics

Max. takeoff weight: 36 tonnes with 4 tonnes of internal weapons and 4 tonnes of internal fuel. (79,366 lb)
Powerplant: 2 × K 9+ or K 10 engine afterburning turbofan, 125 kN of thrust each (28,100 lbf/31,400 lbf) each

Performance

Armament

Guns:
30 mm GSh-301 cannon
Hardpoints:

Missiles:
Astra (missile)
Derby
Python 5
Vympel R-73
Helina
Cruise Missile
BrahMos NG
BrahMos 2
HSTDV
Bombs:
Laser guided bomb (LGS)
KAB-500L
Gravity Bomb
OFAB-100-120
OFAB-250-270
The Orslanian military would like 25 of these.

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Rodeasia wrote:

The Xerxes Stealth Combat Fighter

The Xerxes Combat Fighter or X-1 as it's known as is a high-tech stealth combat fighter capable of multi-role purposes and for escort missions. This Fighter is the epidemy of technology and military standard this fighter cant be detected on all radars and has a large weapon range for all types of missions required.

Specifications

Length 62 ft / 18.90 m
Internal fuel With two external wing tanks 18,000 lb / 8,200 kg 26,000 lb / 11,900 kg
Speed Mach 2 class
Range* > 1,600 n. mi
Power plant Two F119-PW-100 turbofan engines with two-dimensional thrust vectoring nozzles

(Image)
The Orslanian military would like to order 20 of these.

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Rodeasia wrote:

The Sceptre MBT

Specifications:

Length 7 m
Width 3.8 m
Height 2.8 m
Crew 3

Main
armament
Secondary
armament
7.62 mm machine gun
Engine Diesel engine
above 940 hp
Suspension Torsion bar
Operational
range
500 km (on paved roads)

The Orslanian military would like to order 45 of these.

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Orslan wrote:
Realm of Councilry wrote:Drake Engineering's Proposal, the F-62 Wasp:

(Image)

General characteristics

Performance

Armament

Guns:
30 mm GSh-301 cannon
Hardpoints:

Missiles:
Astra (missile)
Derby
Python 5
Vympel R-73
Helina
Cruise Missile
BrahMos NG
BrahMos 2
HSTDV
Bombs:
Laser guided bomb (LGS)
KAB-500L
Gravity Bomb
OFAB-100-120
OFAB-250-270
The Orslanian military would like 25 of these.

It is currently in development, as soon as they are done they will be shipped to your nation.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Rodeasia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Orslan wrote:
Rodeasia wrote:

The Sceptre MBT

Specifications:

Length 7 m
Width 3.8 m
Height 2.8 m
Crew 3

Main
armament
Secondary
armament
7.62 mm machine gun
Engine Diesel engine
above 940 hp
Suspension Torsion bar
Operational
range
500 km (on paved roads)

The Orslanian military would like to order 45 of these.

Tanks will be sent soon. There is a small amount of them available and will be sent as soon as possible.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information