NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Nations Members Area (CLOSED)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zazumo
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Zazumo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:02 am

Rodeasia wrote:Rodeasia will donate 86 Scientists for the Space Program. Most of them are Rocket Scientists, designers, and engineers.

Awesome!!!
~Zaz~

Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:27 pm

80 Physicists 20 Astronauts and 100 Engineers have vested interest in the program. We will be sending them in a few months since they would have to undergo training at the University of Manila.
Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas
Factbook | Embassy Program

PilipinasONE Broadcasting Network :Click Here

Assemblyman of the League of Nations
IATA Member

League of Nations Member

Political Compass
Economic Left: -0.25
Social Libertarian: -1.28
And yes, I'm a Filipino who accidentally added "The Federal Republic" to the short name
Pro: Mixed Economy, Bernie, Greenpeace, Environment, Civil Rights, Political Freedom
Mixed Views: Trump
Anti: Authoritarianism, Death Penalty, Corporal Punishment, Mining

Treka-conland
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Treka-conland » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Treka will donate 100 Astronomers to the Space Program
Current Regional Chairman of Rossferry...
------------------------------------------
Proud Chairman of Economincs and Trade in the League of Nations
------------------------------------------
Defcon Level: 5/5
-------------------------------------------
Recent News: Auchtland declares war on Treka.

See my-Trade Exchange: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 3&t=376738 and Embassy Exchange: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 3&t=375745

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Will my offer for a secondary launchpad be excepted?

Also, we should hold elections for the leading country in the IPSP.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Hey, I'm making a new nation for some things (actually I have made them already), which name sounds better, North Mariana (I know that's a real thing. Don't take that into consideration) and Prioca.

I have already made both nations, I just need to know which one to use.

Thanks.
Proud Member of Rossferry
Previous Secretary of Recruitment in The Western Isles
RP nation is 河的父亲
You may also know me as Prioca (CTE'd)

Orslan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:46 am

Yatzatz wrote:Will my offer for a secondary launchpad be excepted?

There is no leading country it is a team effort and we have all already agreed on the launch pad being located in Orslan if you don't like that, you can gladly withdraw your scientists and engineers.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:54 am

Oh btw I vote for Zazumo as President and Pilipinas as Vice President this elections

IATA Member

League of Nations Member

Political Compass
And yes, I'm a Filipino who accidentally added "The Federal Republic" to the short name
Pro: Mixed Economy, Bernie, Greenpeace, Environment, Civil Rights, Political Freedom

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:39 am

Orslan wrote:

There is no leading country it is a team effort and we have all already agreed on the launch pad being located in Orslan if you don't like that, you can gladly withdraw your scientists and engineers.

I said a secondary launchpad. :roll:
Hi!
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 am

No need it's an international partnership. This project is meant to unify us not draw ownership over specific aspects of it.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:46 am

Realm of Councilry wrote:Hey, I'm making a new nation for some things (actually I have made them already), which name sounds better, North Mariana (I know that's a real thing. Don't take that into consideration) and Prioca.

Thanks.

Well TG me all the information should you wish to change LoN nations.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:48 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Orslan wrote:There is no leading country it is a team effort and we have all already agreed on the launch pad being located in Orslan if you don't like that, you can gladly withdraw your scientists and engineers.

I said a secondary launchpad. :roll:

There is no leading nation but other nations can donate their launch pads. Like US will go to Russia for launches, this not only is cost effective but also unifies nations. I will work on something in the factbook to add this :) thanks for your support to the IPFTA
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:52 am

Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas wrote:Oh btw I vote for Zazumo as President and Pilipinas as Vice President this elections

This election was a bit of a drag so I think it's a clear outcome. Spenty I will need you as my Vice so that means please be more active than you are normally. I look forward to continuing to move the League forward and with your help I have faith we will do it with much success. This depends on us though. We can discuss on the discord more about this just post here a time your want to chat, i know I'm online all the time but its my app so I' not always "on". But anyway congrats on the outcome, tomorrow you assume office :clap:
~Zaz~

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Zazumo wrote:
Realm of Councilry wrote:Hey, I'm making a new nation for some things (actually I have made them already), which name sounds better, North Mariana (I know that's a real thing. Don't take that into consideration) and Prioca.

Thanks.

Well TG me all the information should you wish to change LoN nations.

No, I'm just asking which nation name sounds better.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:33 am

Zazumo wrote:
Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas wrote:Oh btw I vote for Zazumo as President and Pilipinas as Vice President this elections

This election was a bit of a drag so I think it's a clear outcome. Spenty I will need you as my Vice so that means please be more active than you are normally. I look forward to continuing to move the League forward and with your help I have faith we will do it with much success. This depends on us though. We can discuss on the discord more about this just post here a time your want to chat, i know I'm online all the time but its my app so I' not always "on". But anyway congrats on the outcome, tomorrow you assume office :clap:

Thank you very much! I will try to be more active than usual. I will look forward to working with you. Once again , Thank you and more power.
Last edited by Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

IATA Member

League of Nations Member

Political Compass

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ivelboria » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Are applications still allowed?

Nation Name: The United Democratic Kingdom of Ivelboria
Government Type: Unitary Federal Parliamentary Constituent Monarchy
Is your nation currently at war? (If yes please list conflicted parties) No
Head of Government: Queen Syarvarnta I (Head of Government: Prime Minister Elbernsh Yil Darama)
Name of Representative to the League of Nations: Dulazeres Emanessica
Do you intend on participating in League of Nations Role Play? No
Will you join our Discord server? Yes
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

Orslan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Ivelboria wrote:Are applications still allowed?

Head of Government: Queen Syarvarnta I (Head of Government: Prime Minister Elbernsh Yil Darama)

Yes they are

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Ivelboria wrote:Are applications still allowed?

Application Denied
Members must be willing to participate in LoN RP. It's the whole reason behind our organization.
~Zaz~

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:57 am

Will we be choosing a new cabinet?

IATA Member

League of Nations Member

Political Compass

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:23 am

Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas wrote:Will we be choosing a new cabinet?

Absolutely and we need to figure out a way to make the cabinets work more efficient. For example Activities needs to host rps and events, similar to what I did with the Inter-Pacific Space Program and IPOS, these should have been an Activities job. Our MoD position should create LPF rps like international war games, weapons selling and testing (legally of course) and our Chief of Economics should promote the IPFTA and create rps such as international business trips, forging new trade deals, etc. If anybody wants to serve on any of these cabinets just give me a shout and I'll add you, we're always looking to make this place grow.
~Zaz~

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:14 am

Zazumo wrote:
Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas wrote:Will we be choosing a new cabinet?

Absolutely and we need to figure out a way to make the cabinets work more efficient. For example Activities needs to host rps and events, similar to what I did with the Inter-Pacific Space Program and IPOS, these should have been an Activities job. Our MoD position should create LPF rps like international war games, weapons selling and testing (legally of course) and our Chief of Economics should promote the IPFTA and create rps such as international business trips, forging new trade deals, etc. If anybody wants to serve on any of these cabinets just give me a shout and I'll add you, we're always looking to make this place grow.

I'd be MoD if you want.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:47 am

Realm of Councilry wrote:
Zazumo wrote:

I'd be MoD if you want.

Do you have any ideas for LPF reform or RP? The LPF is the one thing we have NEVER used or amended since the establishment of The League, apart from the LPF charter. Now I'm not suggesting we stage war, but how about a joint League military exercise? Do you think you could come up with something like that? I'd would then totally consider you for MoD :)
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:02 am

Hey Yatzatz if you are going to donate a launch site I will need the name of the city and state/providence of the location so I can add it in the factbook. Now you are just allowing us to use Yatzatz Space Programs facilities launch pad correct? So the only time we will send our scientists to the Yatzatz location is when we are launching from your nation. Thank you for your generous donation! :) If weather is ever an issue in Orslan we now have a secondary site!

~Zaz~

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:07 am

Zazumo wrote:
Realm of Councilry wrote:I'd be MoD if you want.

Do you have any ideas for LPF reform or RP? The LPF is the one thing we have NEVER used or amended since the establishment of The League, apart from the LPF charter. Now I'm not suggesting we stage war, but how about a joint League military exercise? Do you think you could come up with something like that? I'd would then totally consider you for MoD :)

Yeah, sure. The excercise would be held in the outback of ROC.

I woul also start a weapon development program, that would develop new fighter jets and tanks, ect. It would help nations of LoN to have a better defense system in case of invasion.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:14 am

Our nation has finally decided to donate 35 scientists for the Space Program.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:37 am

Zazumo wrote:Hey Yatzatz if you are going to donate a launch site I will need the name of the city and state/providence of the location so I can add it in the factbook. Now you are just allowing us to use Yatzatz Space Programs facilities launch pad correct? So the only time we will send our scientists to the Yatzatz location is when we are launching from your nation. Thank you for your generous donation

Correct, you are allowed to use the YSA launchpad. It's located on Mem Island, near the city of Meplan. It's our largest launching area.

If you'd like to send a few scientists to Yatzatz, we wouldn't mind establishing a small international group. If you would prefer to stick with Orslan, that's fine. :)
Last edited by Yatzatz on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information