NATION

PASSWORD

Dvelja [MT Region Recruitment/Discussion Thread, Human-Only]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Dvelja [MT Region Recruitment/Discussion Thread, Human-Only]

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:35 am

Tales of Dvelja (Coming Soon) | Dveljan Consortium (Coming Soon)
Click the image to go to the region!

D V E L J AR E C R U I T M E N TT H R E A D

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "dwelling?" Perhaps it is most likely a humble single-floor house that shelters you and your family from the heat in the summer and from the cold in the winter. Perhaps it is an apartment room on one of the floors of a highrise building, which in spite of its dilapidated state is the only place you have to put up with because you're living on a small amount of money earned from your part-time job. Perhaps for you it is a pristine and elegant mansion on top of a hill, where you retire after a day's work managing the business you built. Or perhaps it is the only rag large and sturdy enough to shelter you from the elements while you sleep in dark and grimy alleys.

For us, our dwelling is our planet, our only home. This is where we were born and raised — where we worked and played — where we could watch the two moons shine in the night sky over our heads. This is where we experienced times of peace and war, joy and happiness — where we sought to find meaning in our very existence. This is where families, cultures and societies flourished in harmony with one another — where nations rose and fell. This is where we drew our first breaths to the sound of joy and laughter, and where we will draw our last to the sound of pain and sadness. Yet, in spite of it all, in spite of the altruism and the self-indulgence that all men and women show — the differences we have in our appearances, our perspectives and our way of thinking — and the triumphant moments and the cruel hardships that we face each day, we have learned to accept that this insignificant planet in the middle of nowhere is our dwelling place.

This is Dvelja, our dwelling.

O O CI N T R O D U C T I O N

Salutations! Myvatn Afvaldsnes here, but you may know me in other threads as Stormwrath. This is the official recruitment thread for the region of Dvelja, where you may sign up to join us or where discussions and suggestions may be made. Dvelja is an MT region for players that want to RP for the sake of RP, and not have to worry about nations that wrestle with each other with enormous armies on the scale of Earth's World Wars — or any OOC drama that may be plaguing other regions. If you wish to join us, or if you have interest in this idea, you are welcome to contribute and help out.

Dvelja is open to all kinds of nations applying in the future — totalitarian dictatorships, liberal democracies, absolute monarchies, that doesn't matter. What matters in Dvelja is how you present your nation when RPing with others, thus your OOC behavior will be a huge deal. Quality RPing and creative worldbuilding are core aspects of this region, and players are free to do as they wish as long as they be considerate to their fellow nations. In other words, don't be a dick. Even if we had a few great powers and superpowers, wars and other conflicts — or even events that may drastically alter the canon such as terrorist attacks and outbreaks of disease — will not happen without the other player's consent or without the consent of the founder.

The regional government is nothing more than IC windowdressing, since the Founder and his appointed officers are going to be the ones controlling the OOC mechanisms anyway. This is so we don't violate the "nothing happens to Nation A unless A agrees to it" rule. The RMB is a place for healthy discussion on various topics, whether it would be on the specifics of your IC nation, asking for advice, or talking about real-world events (as long as it doesn't include your deepest personal woes). New members of Dvelja will only be allowed via application, by which there will be certain criteria that will be met. The population cap is stated in the application. More RP experience will be required of you if you want to apply as a larger nation or a nation with worldwide influence (meaning more RP samples should be linked in your application and a background check will be done on your nation to see if you can conduct yourself in a reasonable manner both ICly and OOCly). OOC rules and recommendations may change as more input is entered in this thread.

Also, don't worry if you cannot post in Dvelja's RPs, the region is going to be relaxed. Promise.

The application is given here:

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][size=70]v. 1.0.1[/size]
[size=70]Official application for[/size]
[color=#804040][size=300][b]D[/b][/size] [size=200][b]V E L J A[/b][/size][/color]

[size=85]This is the official application form for nations wishing to join Dvelja. All fields below should be answered completely unless it is optional. Incomplete applications will be rejected if not filled in with eight days. No modification of coding my be carried out unless it is for omitting optional fields.

Nations selecting larger nation sizes and/or higher diplomatic influence categories will be subject to background checks for OOC conduct and asked to give more RP samples. Thus, larger and more powerful nations are going to be more limited in number than more average nations with decent diplomatic power.

This application is subject to periodic updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.[/size][/align]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[blocktext][color=#804040][size=150][b]B[/b][/size] [size=120][b]A S I C[/b][/size][tab=15][/tab][size=150][b]I[/b][/size] [size=120][b]N F O R M A T I O N[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]IC Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Factbook Link:[/b]
[b]Nation Size:[/b]
[tab=20][ ] City-state (max. of 10 million)[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Very small nation (max. of 20 million)[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Small nation (max. of 30 million)[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Small nation w/ high density (max. of 100 million)[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Medium nation (max. of 150 million)[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Medium nation w/ high density (max. of 400 million)[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Large nation (max. of 1.5 billion)[/tab]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Capital City:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government [sup]2[/sup]:[/b]

[color=#804040][size=150][b]G[/b][/size] [size=120][b]O V E R N M E N T[/b][/size][tab=15][/tab][size=150][b]I[/b][/size] [size=120][b]N F O R M A T I O N[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]Government Type:[/b]
[tab=20][b]Description [sup]1[/sup] [sup]3[/sup]:[/b][/tab]
[b]Political Ideology:[/b]
[b]Name of Legislature:[/b]
[b]Foreign Affairs Minister or equivalent:[/b]
[b]Power Category:[/b]
[tab=20][ ] Insignificant Power[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Normal Nation[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Regional Power[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Great Power[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Superpower[/tab]

[color=#804040][size=150][b]M[/b][/size] [size=120][b]I L I T A R Y[/b][/size][tab=15][/tab][size=150][b]I[/b][/size] [size=120][b]N F O R M A T I O N[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]Name of Armed Forces:[/b]
[b]Defense Minister or equivalent:[/b]
[b]Active Military Personnel:[/b]
[b]Reserve Military Personnel:[/b]

[color=#804040][size=150][b]E[/b][/size] [size=120][b]C O N O M I C[/b][/size][tab=15][/tab][size=150][b]I[/b][/size] [size=120][b]N F O R M A T I O N[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]Economic System [sup]1[/sup] [sup]3[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Currency:[/b]
[b]Gross Domestic Product (Nominal) [sup]1[/sup] [sup]4[/sup] [sup]5[/sup]:[/b]
[b]GDP per capita [sup]1[/sup] [sup]4[/sup] [sup]5[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Major Industries [sup]1[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Primary Imports:[/b]
[b]Primary Exports:[/b]

[color=#804040][size=150][b]O[/b][/size] [size=120][b]U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R[/b][/size][tab=15][/tab][size=150][b]I[/b][/size] [size=120][b]N F O R M A T I O N[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]RP Samples [sup]6[/sup]:[/b]
[b]RP Activity:[/b]
[b]Have you been in trouble with the moderators?:[/b] [ ] Yes [ ] No
[b]Are you willing to edit your canon to fit with Dvelja's canon?:[/b] [ ] Yes [ ] No
[b]Do you agree with the terms and conditions found in the region's [url=http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=541266]stipulations and guidelines[/url]?:[/b] [ ] Yes [ ] No[/blocktext]
[hr][/hr]
[size=70][sup]1[/sup] Optional Field.
[sup]2[/sup] Omit if head of state.
[sup]3[/sup] It should have a minimum of three sentences.
[sup]4[/sup] Nominal GDP is calculated by multiplying your population by your nation's GDP per capita.
[sup]5[/sup] Must be given in your nation's currency.
[sup]6[/sup] Must be direct link to posts.[/size]

#DveljaApplication
[size=85]Tag must not be removed by any circumstances.
Removal will result in immediate rejection.[/size][/box]

v. 1.0.1
Official application for
D V E L J A

This is the official application form for nations wishing to join Dvelja. All fields below should be answered completely unless it is optional. Incomplete applications will be rejected if not filled in with eight days. No modification of coding my be carried out unless it is for omitting optional fields.

Nations selecting larger nation sizes and/or higher diplomatic influence categories will be subject to background checks for OOC conduct and asked to give more RP samples. Thus, larger and more powerful nations are going to be more limited in number than more average nations with decent diplomatic power.

This application is subject to periodic updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

B A S I CI N F O R M A T I O N

IC Nation Name: Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Factbook Link: Still a WIP
Nation Size:
[ ] City-state (max. of 10 million)
[ ] Very small nation (max. of 20 million)
[x] Small nation (max. of 30 million)
[ ] Small nation w/ high density (max. of 100 million)
[ ] Medium nation (max. of 150 million)
[ ] Medium nation w/ high density (max. of 400 million)
[ ] Large nation (max. of 1.5 billion)
Population: 18,825,192
Capital City: Våren Livet
Head of State: Afanasi Koski
Head of Government 2: Iris Sirkka, Grand Chancellor

G O V E R N M E N TI N F O R M A T I O N

Government Type: Semi-presidential republic with parliamentary democracy
Description 1 3: Myvatn Afvaldsnes has a president that serves a limited executive role in the government, as most powers are given to the Myvatna Assembly. However, he is the commander-in-chief of the Myvatna Armed Forces and may be given other emergency powers should the Assembly deem it necessary to preserve Myvatna national and security interests.
Political Ideology: Social Democracy
Description 1 3: Myvatn Afvaldsnes' government embraces a mixed economy with a slight emphasis on free market capitalism. The economically underprivileged are given welfare by the state in order to relieve poverty, and provides free and universal basic services such as education, healthcare and insurance.
Name of Legislature: Myvatna Assembly
Foreign Affairs Minister or equivalent: Iisakki Peura, Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Power Category:
[ ] Insignificant Power
[x] Normal Nation
[ ] Regional Power
[ ] Great Power
[ ] Superpower

M I L I T A R YI N F O R M A T I O N

Name of Armed Forces: Myvatna Armed Forces
Description 1 3:
Defense Minister or equivalent: Miska Harmaajärvi, Secretary of Defense
Active Military Personnel: 412,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 679,000

E C O N O M I CI N F O R M A T I O N

Economic System 1 3: Mixed capitalism
Currency: Valis (Γ), 1.00 Γ = 1.16 NSD
Gross Domestic Product (Nominal) 1 4 5: 1.147 trillion NSD
GDP per capita 1 4 5: 62,957 NSD
Major Industries 1: Information technology, electronics manufacturing, mining, shipping
Primary Imports: Foodstuffs, transition and precious metals, spices, automobiles
Primary Exports: Electronics, semiconductors, oil and gas

O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E RI N F O R M A T I O N

RP Samples 6: As Perseid Federation, As Stormwrath
RP Activity: Mostly active
Have you been in trouble with the moderators?: [x] Yes [ ] No
Are you willing to edit your canon to fit with Dvelja's canon?: [x] Yes [ ] No
Do you agree with the terms and conditions found in the region's stipulations and guidelines?: [x] Yes [ ] No

1 Optional Field.
2 Omit if head of state.
3 It should have a minimum of three sentences.
4 Nominal GDP is calculated by multiplying your population by your nation's GDP per capita.
5 Must be given in your nation's currency.
6 Must be direct link to posts.

#DveljaApplication
Tag must not be removed by any circumstances.
Removal will result in immediate rejection.
Last edited by Myvatn Afvaldsnes on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 12 times in total.
The Maakunnat of Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Wiki EntryDvelja Recruitment Thread - Other links coming soon.

PT/FanT — Alliance of the Principalities of Fælnerge and Hyrggbørg
MT — The Maakunnat of Myvatn Afvaldsnes
[17:19] <Dorozhebanyye> Your flag is völkisch as fuck thou
PT/MT/FanT puppet of Stormwrath.

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:56 pm

W O R L DM A P
Because Dvelja has to have one.

Last edited by Myvatn Afvaldsnes on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turosto
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Turosto » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:51 pm

You get a TAG, you get a TAG, everyone gets a TAG!
"Liberty and Union Now and Forever, One and Inseparable"

Factbook | Saewen Dynasty

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Much tag.

Now, first thing we should do is set up the region's OOC guidelines.

Turosto
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Turosto » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Agreed

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Here are some core OOC guidelines that I think would apply to Dvelja when it comes to how we conduct ourselves.

• Honor and respect other players. Since Dvelja is going to have a healthy atmosphere where we can come together and make something, I think this would be an important guideline for us. That means no personal attacks or talking bad things behind a nation's back.
  • Don't be a dick. While one can do as one wishes with one's nation, you can't use that as an excuse to curbstomp everyone else. This covers godmodding and metagaming, which are obviously big no-nos. If someone chooses to ignore your post for certain reasons, don't try to force that nation to accept.
  • No trolling or spamming. Please no stuff that may be considered disruptive.
  • If a nation is involved in anything you put in, ask. This covers dispatches, factbooks, RPs, future RPs that you may do with that nation, and external resources related to whatever you're setting up.
  • If unsure, ask. TGs, RMB posts and IRC are mediums to get in touch with everyone else.

There may be also recommendations such as:

• Get creative.
  • Be friendly and polite.
  • Collaborate with your fellow RPers.
  • Don't try to be the best nation-wise, just in the way you RP and how you interact with others.
  • Learn to compromise with others.

Thoughts?

The Jayanesian Sultanate
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jayanesian Sultanate » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:16 am

I may be new here, but the map sounds an awful lot like a FanT one. Or is it just me?

Anyways, I'm interested. Tagged.
۞ ۞ ۞ THE SULTANATE OF JAYANESIA ۞ ۞ ۞
STRICTLY NOT TURKEY!

Muslims of the world, unite!
Check out our unofficial anthem!
This nation does represent my political views.
PRO: Indoneesyah!, Palestine, Islam
ANTI: Israel, Zionism, Trump, LGBT, ISIS, Communism, Capitalism

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:43 pm

The Jayanesian Sultanate wrote:I may be new here, but the map sounds an awful lot like a FanT one. Or is it just me?

It's because I went for the North Germanic convention in naming the continents — specifically Old Norse — and not with Latin or Greek. I do agree that Germanic languages do tend to give off a FanT feel due to the association of Germanic mythology with the fantasy genre.

However this shouldn't be confused with "Dvelja is a Germanic-themed Earth," as I am planning that it include nations of different cultures, societies and governments.

The Jayanesian Sultanate
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jayanesian Sultanate » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Myvatn Afvaldsnes wrote:
The Jayanesian Sultanate wrote:I may be new here, but the map sounds an awful lot like a FanT one. Or is it just me?

It's because I went for the North Germanic convention in naming the continents — specifically Old Norse — and not with Latin or Greek. I do agree that Germanic languages do tend to give off a FanT feel due to the association of Germanic mythology with the fantasy genre.

However this shouldn't be confused with "Dvelja is a Germanic-themed Earth," as I am planning that it include nations of different cultures, societies and governments.

Ah, very well then. May I suggest naming each of the continents in different languages? Ofanheim and Eiga, for example, are easy to pronounce, but the others aren't so. If we have an Asian, African, and English name for each of the remaining three continents, it will add a bit more diversity to the region.

Though this is just a personal suggestion, so it's all back to you. I guess.
۞ ۞ ۞ THE SULTANATE OF JAYANESIA ۞ ۞ ۞
STRICTLY NOT TURKEY!

Muslims of the world, unite!
Check out our unofficial anthem!
This nation does represent my political views.
PRO: Indoneesyah!, Palestine, Islam
ANTI: Israel, Zionism, Trump, LGBT, ISIS, Communism, Capitalism

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:18 pm

The Jayanesian Sultanate wrote:
Myvatn Afvaldsnes wrote:

Ah, very well then. May I suggest naming each of the continents in different languages? Ofanheim and Eiga, for example, are easy to pronounce, but the others aren't so. If we have an Asian, African, and English name for each of the remaining three continents, it will add a bit more diversity to the region.

Though this is just a personal suggestion, so it's all back to you. I guess.

Okay, glad you placed your input on the idea. :)

Note on English: it is already a Germanic language, and people would think that we're being lazy by choosing English names.

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Possible alternate names:

Fyrstrvagga - Kynjorð/Kynjord, Aðrheim/Adrheim
Hvitheim - Retan, Retara, Retaratoi
Sænska/Saenska - Austrveg, Bustað/Bustad

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:05 am

In addition: I am considering making some kind of calendar for Dvelja, since I set up the sidereal day of the planet lasting 378.2 days, with a leap year occurring every five years. This means that the Gregorian calendar may not be applicable to Dvelja. This calendar has 12 months each lasting 31 or 32 days. The leap day is added in at the last month of the leap year.

Here are the months:

Aðr - 32 days
Annarr - 31 days
Þridi - 32 days
Fjordi - 31 days
Fimmi - 32 days
Setti - 31 days
Sjaudi - 32 days
Attar - 31 days
Niur - 32 days
Tienti - 31 days
Elfti - 32 days
Tolfti - 31 days (32 days in a leap year)

Of course, we have to set up some kind of calendar year. I have two ideas: the years are centered around a particular major religion (just as how the Gregorian Calendar was set up around the birth of Jesus), calling it Siðanar Gørdkunnr (S.G.). If we go with that, we can have the year set at S.G. 2237, or 2237 years after the birth of [insert religious figure here]. That may require a lot of worldbuilding on my part and on those interested in Dvelja. If we want to center the calendar around something secular, then I propose that we begin at the discovery of agriculture, since human civilization sprang forth from that. If so, we may put the current year between the number 5000 and 6000.

Thoughts?

Austro-Hungari
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro-Hungari » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:20 am

blank
Last edited by Austro-Hungari on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Excellent.

UPDATE: Due to recent developments, the opening of Dvelja will start early. An application form will come your way soon and this interest thread will be converted into a recruitment thread as was intended.

Austro-Hungari
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Austro-Hungari » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:47 am

blank
Last edited by Austro-Hungari on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:11 am

Austro-Hungari wrote:-snip-

You are accepted! Welcome to Dvelja! Password will be TG'd to you shortly.

Dari Kodecia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dari Kodecia » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:24 am

Im interested, I never wrote any back story for this nation
A OOC Puppet of The Imperial Socialist State of Victores
An IC client of Victores

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:30 am

Dari Kodecia wrote:Im interested, I never wrote any back story for this nation

That's fine, you can write a one-shot in the RP Sample field.

Turosto
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Turosto » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:36 pm

v. 1.0
Official application for
D V E L J A

This is the official application form for nations wishing to join Dvelja. All fields below should be answered completely unless it is optional. Incomplete applications will be rejected if not filled in with eight days. No modification of coding my be carried out unless it is for omitting optional fields.

This application is subject to periodic updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

B A S I CI N F O R M A T I O N

IC Nation Name: Kingdom of Turosto
Factbook Link: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=turo ... /id=530478
Nation Size:
[ ] City-state (max. of 10 million)
[ ] Very small nation (max. of 20 million)
[ ] Small nation (max. of 30 million)
[ ] Small nation w/ high density (max. of 100 million)
[X] Medium nation (max. of 150 million)
[ ] Medium nation w/ high density (max. of 400 million)
[ ] Large nation (max. of 1.5 billion)
Population: 138.97 mil.
Capital City: Alexandria
Head of State: King Daral I
Head of Government 2: Vincent Coevorden

G O V E R N M E N TI N F O R M A T I O N

Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy with Constitutional Monarchy
Description 1 3: The Turostan Government works with the Parliament holding legislative power. Every 5 years there'll be a national election in which the party whom wins the most seats the Party Leader is appointed as the Prime Minister. The Crown (King Daral) is the Grand Marshall of the Turostan Armed Forces, however Parliament has power on how the military is used. The Crown can appoint one Speaker of the Crown to the Parliament, the Speaker listens and can speak during Parliamentary Meetings
Political Ideology: Social Democracy, Liberal
Description 1 3: Turosto has a socialist system of government achieved by democractic means. Turosto is a very liberal nation, legalising abortion, same-sex marriage, soft drugs and ect. Since foundation the Parliament has seen everyone has equals in the eyes of the law. Slavery and Segregation are illegal in Turosto, Parliament has enforced Anti-Slavery and Segregation Laws on the Turostan Provinces and Territories.
Name of Legislature: Parliament of Turosto
Foreign Affairs Minister or equivalent: Emilia Adema
Power Category:
[ ] Insignificant Power
[ ] Normal Nation
[x] Regional Power
[x] Great Power
[ ] Superpower

M I L I T A R YI N F O R M A T I O N

Name of Armed Forces: Turosto Armed Forces
Description 1 3: The Turostan Military is a modern military which is well-trained and organised. Turosto's military works using a centralised high command which helps to instruct the commanding officers and maintains next to constant contact as much as possible. The military pledges there alliegance to the Crown, the Crown can command their military. However the Parliament is the only one that can formally declare war.
Defense Minister or equivalent: Ryan Alma
Active Military Personnel: 178,198
Reserve Military Personnel: 40,000

E C O N O M I CI N F O R M A T I O N

Economic System 1 3: Turosto's economy is a developed mixed-economy with state-ownership in strategic areas. Turosto is known to break-up to-big to fail banks and rarely bails out businesses.
Currency: Kronen (£1 Kroon) (K£)
Gross Domestic Product (Nominal) 1 4 5:
GDP per capita 1 4 5:
Major Industries 1: petroleum, steel, motor vehicles, aerospace, telecommunication, chemicals, arms industry, electronics, food processing, consumer goods, lumber, mining
Primary Imports: Food, feed, and beverages, consumer goods, radioactive elements, industrial supplies, motor vehicles and components
Primary Exports: Arms, vehicles/parts, refined metals, food

O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E RI N F O R M A T I O N

RP Samples 6: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=335375 | viewtopic.php?f=5&t=314950
RP Activity: Somewhat Inactive
Do you agree with the terms and conditions found in the region's stipulations and guidelines?: [x] Yes [ ] No

1 Optional Field.
2 Omit if head of state.
3 It should have a minimum of three sentences.
4 Nominal GDP is calculated by multiplying your population by your nation's GDP per capita.
5 Must be given in your nation's currency.
6 Must be direct link to posts.

#DveljaApplication
Tag must not be removed by any circumstances.
Removal will result in immediate rejection.

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Turosto wrote:-snip-

You are accepted! Welcome to Dvelja! Password will be TG'd to you shortly.

Myvatn Afvaldsnes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Myvatn Afvaldsnes » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:47 pm

Bump.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information