NATION

PASSWORD

[Elections] Ravencroft Regional Ministries Applications

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Rhosgobel
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Elections] Ravencroft Regional Ministries Applications

Postby Rhosgobel » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:43 am

Brothers of Ravencroft,

Here's the post you can apply to a Ministry, the applications will be open until the 20th of November and then the votes for each ministry until the 28th.
Here's some rules :
I - All nations must apply for at least 1 ministry and can apply for 3 maximum and tell us why we should vote for you.
II- When voting, don't vote for yourself, or it will never end ( like in POTC3 for the Brethren Court), vote for 3 candidates maximum.

Here are the vacant Ministries :
- Governor ( Prime Minister, in charge of Embassies, Appearance, Communications and Polls, Chief of the Officers' College) with the title of Lord of Aymirian.
- High Chancellor of Culture and Education ( in charge of Appearance, Communications and Polls, in charge of the cultural news) with the title of Prince of Folthorien.
- Lord Chancellor of Communications ( in charge of Communications and Appearance and in charge of the Regional News) with the title of Lord of Atlalontis.
- High Mareschal of Ravencroft,Hammer of Vantamorë ( in charge of Border Control and Military Polls) with the title of Lord of Uvaeren Castle.
- High Priest of Light, Minister of Magic ( in charge of Appearance and Magical part of the News) with the title of Lord of Cehlakenda.
- Lord Podestat of Ascala, Herald of Justice ( in charge of Appearance, Border Control and Communications) with the title of Lord of Mythotropolis.
- Lord Great Chamberlain ( in charge of Appearance and Polls, Minister of Interior Things), with the title of Guardian of Nysantia.
- Lord High Treasurer, Lord of the Iron Bank ( in charge of Appearance and of the economical part of the news), with the title of Lord of Ker an Gwenn Magoar.
- Great Seneschal of Ravencroft ( in charge of Border Control ( he's who welcome the newcomers), Appearance, Communications and Map Making) with the title of Lord of Terra Draconix.

Here's the titles, now your turn, Ravencroft's brothers, we're waiting for your applications ^^
Last edited by Rhosgobel on Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gandhapura
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Application for the Regional Ministries

Postby Gandhapura » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:41 am

Greetings Brothers,

The Celtic Federation of Gandhapura gives you its application for the Regional Ministries :
- I apply for the Governor's office, because of my experience as a Delegate ^^
- I apply for the High Priest of Light's office, because of my relations with the mythological peoples
- I apply for the Great Seneschal's office, because I've good feeling ( I think) with the newcomers

Thx brothers ^^

Sevhi Empire
Civilian

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevhi Empire » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Hello fellow siblings!

Hmm, could someone explain to me what the responsibilities are of being a minister? What kind of things would be expected of such a minister?

Rhosgobel
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhosgobel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:36 am

Dear Sevhi Empire,

Ministers are guardians of the region, for example, if you're Border Controls Minister ( in this case Grand Mareschal of Ravencroft), you've the responsibility of watching the borders, looking if the nations or regions wanting to have embassies or a place in Ravencroft are not invaders, also Border Controls Minister can, with the Founder, ban or eject a nation from the region.

If you have the Embassies, you can ask that a region should have a embassy, for the Appearance, you're in charge of the RMB or the World Entry.

That's the sort of things we expect from a Minister, being there for the region when we need it, keep the region alive

Sorry for being absent and the others too, but for my part, I was very busy IRL and NST came second, some of the others have talked and we're making the applications this week, so if you want to apply, you've still time.

Thx ^^

Return to Factbooks and National Information