NATION

PASSWORD

CoPS RP Group Recruitment & Main Thread (AnyT)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bulkan
Envoy

Founded: Jul 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:00 am

Has a decision on my entry to CoPS been made yet?
Founder/Operator Nation of The Sabbat Worlds | Operated By: GlobalControl for.. several years now.

My Other Nation: Aderaxia (My worldbuilding project)

Montesardo-East Adanzi
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Montesardo-East Adanzi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Bulkan wrote:Has a decision on my entry to CoPS been made yet?

I really require you to join the IRC. Mine is pending, but one OP is leaning to approve
A FanT nation with a nekomimi majority. This nation, obviously, does not resemble my actual political ideology. Also note that I disregard NS Stats, please refer to my factbook for verified information.

Want to learn more of MEA? Why not ask? -->AskMEA

Call me Mont, Vant, or Vint. I don't mind, really.
Exchange Rate: $1 NSD = ฿6.14 FDB

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Iv have connected to the IRC channel.
Founder/Operator Nation of The Sabbat Worlds | Operated By: GlobalControl for.. several years now.

Charnea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charnea » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Princess Luna wrote:Whimper-snappers, I loled.

*snaps all the whimpers*

Bulkan wrote:Iv have connected to the IRC channel.

* I've

Sorry, I can't help myself.
Last edited by Charnea on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seierus
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seierus » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Charnea wrote:
Princess Luna wrote:Whimper-snappers, I loled.

*snaps all the whimpers*

Bulkan wrote:Iv have connected to the IRC channel.

* I've

G0sh d4rn1t Charry, y d0 u hve 2 bee suc a l0vrly p3rs0n

(I dunno. Plz don't kick me out of CoPS. D:)
I'm a male, lives in Sweden, and like many people here, loves telegrams.
More info here:NADES.
Current NADES is Sarestar (S0, Situation Zero or Situation Sarestar).
Broke my computer, so cannot I update the flag. :C
Aliera Stanto Ouf Poneia Seierus
The Allied Ponyist States of Seierus

Seierus, that one nation where the AH is much better off.
I do NOT use NS stats! Factbooks are there for a reason!

News: Collaboration with PL nations to get Seierus up to speed started|Planned storefront for FADI cancelled until further notice.

Exchange rate: 1639.3 SNB/1 NSD

Phisych University
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phisych University » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:45 am

Yes, I still live.

Nation Name: Phisych University
Why do you want to RP with CoPS?: Well, I'm fairly new to RPing with this nation and have decided that joining an RP group would be a good start. My nation is somewhat FanT, so I felt that this was a good fit. The ponies also swayed me a bit.

Please link us to Some RP Samples you have:
All Is Well.

The Water Rebellion of 1992

Nicholas Phisych was a narcissist. He hung pictures of himself in his quarters, he would preen over himself in the mirror and he literally isolated himself from the rest of the world on the top of his city's central tower because he preferred his own company over others. Well, besides Charles, Nicholas's personal computerized assistant. However, if there was anything Nicholas truly appreciate besides himself, it was his city. Through a window of heavily reinforced glass and metal emergency blast covers on stand-by, Nicholas gazed upon the pale towers of his 'University.' Each tower and street in between sprinkled with colourful lights that glowed ever more brightly in the darkness of night. The fruit of his labour, what started as a collection of scientific facilities and living quarters floating in the middle of the ocean was a sprawling metropolis with a society based upon Phisych's own ideals. Sure, there were malcontents and dissenters that poked and prodded at the perceived injustices and flaws of Nicholas's world, but he paid them no attention. Regardless of their dissent, he was still the ruler of his city and no one would change that. At least, until very recently, no one was changing it.

The vibrations of an especially large explosion from the side of the city opposite of the one Nicholas was admiring shook up his quarters and almost made him lose his balance. Thanks to some extremists blowing up several desalination plants, the resulting water rationing had led to significant amounts of the lower class to collectively agree that now was the time for a revolution. When Nicholas walked around the prototypes of inventions still in the works, chemicals of natures he had yet to fully discover, stacks and stacks notes and other experiments he left lying around half-finished in his quarters, he saw through his windows that they did pick a fair time for a revolution. Roughly an eighth of the city was covered in the amber glow of flame as flashes of green, blue, red and other colours of the light spectrum, the flashes of Phisychian energy weapons, flared and sparked all over the streets of the burning parts of the city. Most troubling of all was that the fires were making a thin, red line slowly creeping up towards the central tower of Phisych University. The center of the government, research and Nicholas's home. At least, it should have been troubling to the genius who loathed the lower class of his society and their violent disobedience. Especially since they were likely to tear him to ribbons and hang whatever was left of him over his tower.

"The must think they're so clever..." Nicholas Phisych whispered to himself "They must think that being able to catch my Enforcer Corps. unaware, murdering the Head of my Enforcer Corps., makes them equals to me..." A scowl of disgust spread over his once-proud face "I wonder how smart you'll feel when you've realized that-"

"Sir, Colonel Mokoena just radioed in." The serene and sophisticated voice of Charles cut into Nicholas's monologue "Enforcer units are engaging the revolutionaries' push towards the Central Tower. If all goes as planned, revolutionary forces will be stopped just outside the tower's perimeter wall and, in order to maintain the push, the revolutionary leaders will dedicate all their forces to breach the Central Tower and gain control of the communication, defense and command networks. Once revolutionary forces are fully commited, phase two of Mokoena's plan will be begin."

Nicholas sighed, a bit frustrated that his monologue was rudely interrupted, but happy that everything was going to plan. He rummaged around his quarters for a suitable telescope, set it up and gazed upon the ensuing battle. Enforcer Corps. heli-planes, gunship class, flew in to strafe the advancing revolutionaries, pinning them, while transport class heli-planes landed in flanking positions and Enforcer infantry, wielding plasma rifles and clad in powered armour, poured out and charged the violent malcontents.

What followed could only be described as a bloodbath. The revolutionaries had raided a number of armouries in their rampage, while they couldn't figure out the procedures on equipping power armour, many of them were armed with the same energy weapons of the Enforcer Corps. and they still had plenty of bullet-spewing guns smuggled in from the outside world as well. The tactic was fairly simple, cover the power-armoured bastards in bullets to keep them pinned and then finish them off with plasma. Then there was their numbers, the Enforcer Corps. was relatively small, but highly trained, while the revolutionaries had little to no training, but, according to Nicholas's calculations, had five percent of the populace in their army with plenty of sympathizers willing to support them once they got to their neighborhoods. Fortunately, Nicholas had two advantages to compensate, air power from the heli-planes and the defense network, a series of automatic turrets with energy weapons and security cameras that were sprinkled over Phisych University's streets to help maintain the peace. Of course, the defense network could be turned against Nicholas and his security forces if the revolutionaries got control of the tower, then there'd be nothing making the sympathizers wait for the rebels, they'd just grab the best weapon in reach and start tearing everything apart. But that was why the plan was in place.

As Nicholas watched an Enforcer infantry man, stuck on a rooftop, somehow, with three dozen revolutionaries and blasting away like a madman, get tackled by a particularly righteous revolutionary off the ledge where they both met a rather messy demise, Charles spoke again.

"Sir, according to what available sensors we have left, the majority of the revolutionaries are now committed against Mokoena's Enforcers. Phase two is now in progress, on your authority, of course."

Nicholas smiled like a wolf gazing upon hapless prey "Authority granted. Initiate fail-safe Omega, target weapons at the positions Mokoena has highlighted. Oh, and remind the Enforcers that are going to be hit to seal their armour before launch."

"Yes sir."

Suddenly, in the usually peaceful courtyard between the Central Tower and its perimeter wall and along sections of the Central Tower's exterior, missile silos revealed themselves to the eyes of anyone gazing at these areas. The silos in the courtyard were much larger, and held much larger missiles, but the missiles on the tower had the advantage of the tower's height and position granting them some good arks to rain hell upon whoever Nicholas wanted to rain hell upon in his city. After a few moments spent coordinating their targets and alerting Enforcer troops to prepare themselves, Charles launched them all simultaneously, the smoke from the missiles creating a few dozen dark grey arches from the courtyard and the tower to the raging battle not too far from them. It would have looked like a strange work of art from the right distance, to anyone that didn't know they were caused by missiles or what said missiles were carrying.

On the battlefield the soldiers of both sides looked up at the roaring spears of death roughly fifty feet above them and rapidly closing in, all awestruck with the realization that these were their final moments. Until said spears exploded in the sky and released hundreds of baseball-sized canisters all over the burning carnage. While the revolutionaries were perplexed at the strange metal balls, the Enforcers identified them as a chemical weapons delivery system and also realized why they were ordered to seal their suits a few minutes ago. A quick moment and hundreds of snake-like hisses later, sickly green smoke filled the immediate area and the revolutionaries were enlightened that these really were their last, air-choked moments in life. The Enforcers pressed on with renewed vigor, as their battle cries echoed into the parts of the city that were near the battle, the metallic tone given off by their helmets signaling anyone who heard these cries who had just won the battle and was going to win this war.

Nicholas watched with euphoria as his Enforces charged deep into the green smoke, righteously slaying those anarchistic thugs who were only moments ago slaying Nicholas's power-armoured thugs with equal righteousness. By tomorrow, Mokoena would likely have the revolutionaries cleaned up and have a nice new office as the replacement of the late Head of the Enforcer Corps. granted to him by Nicholas Phisych himself. Nicholas chuckled happily as he walked back to where he was a few moments ago, back to gaze upon his beloved, beautiful city. As he looked he whispered to himself a few words.

"All is well..."

A skyscraper, most of its supports burned away, finally surrenders to gravity and pours itself into the streets, throwing dust and debris upon the charging Enforcers and whatever was left of the revolutionary forces.

"Uriel stands guard over Eden..."

An armoured fist caves in the face of a head pressed against the hard ground.

"And God is in his heaven..."

Nicholas paused to admire his own reflection in the window before retiring to bed.

Please link us to any factbook or NSwiki page about your nation:
Once upon a time, there was a very egotistical, but brilliant scientist named Nicholas Phisych who thought "The scientists and other smarty-pants's should be in charge!" and decided to make a society that would be based on that idea. So, this guy gathered some like-minded folks and built a floating city in the 1960's. Unlike the fictional cities the author of this nation based this nation on (the Ark from "Brink" and Rapture from "Bioshock"), the city has been doing fairly well ever since its founding and was named Phisych University in honour of it's founder (remember when I said he was egotistical?). Sure, there has been constant issues between the intellectual elite who rule the City and everyone else who works for them, but so far the Enforcer Corps. has managed to successfully break every riot that's happened with varying levels of property damage (okay, there was this big riot in 1992, but it was resolved with acceptable losses of life).

Brief history aside, the government is a near-omnipresent technocracy with largely independent departments and sub-departments made up of dozens of councils of technologists commanding every aspect of society. From public health to industry to education to anything else that can be controlled. The departments are each headed by a Head Council that overviews and sets up the objectives of their department and its sub-departments. The Head Councils occasionally meet whenever they wish to collaborate with other departments in public projects, such as the Department of Health working with the Department of Industry to build more hospitals. A meeting between the Head Councils is usually referred to as a Council of Heads by the Phisychian populace.

The economy is a planned economy with the technologists whose departments are related to the economy holding complete control over the it. Pay is distributed by how much time a worker puts in, the level of expertise their occupation requires and their level of seniority. People purchase products of their own choice at government distribution centers. Obviously, there isn't much choice, but a consumer can still chose the quantity and quality of what they want regardless of government recommendation. Currency is produced solely by the government at its banks. Housing is also a government task, but the quality of housing depends on which class of citizen you are.

Education in Phisych University is government owned and funded and is a point of pride for Phisychians for how in-depth and informative it is. It's also taken very seriously by students since wether or not you get a diploma can determine the rest of your life and the education system only gives diplomas to the upper performing students. This has caused some controversy as students who could be considered well educated elsewhere are stuck flipping burgers or carrying packages for the rest of their lives.

Energy in Phisych University is provided primarily by a combination of solar panels, wind turbines, sea current turbines and nuclear power plants. Fossil fuels are imported from foreign sources and stockpiled in government warehouses. All energy providers are owned by the technocratic government.

Food is either grown in green houses or simply caught in the ocean. Of course, these farming techniques barely hold over the populace and, as a result, we have to import foodstuffs from elsewhere. The situation on water is much better since we got desalination plants up and running turning all the sea water into freshwater. Though, water rationing can happen if a number of them stops functioning at the same time.

The military and law enforcement is basically one and the same in Phisych University and are given the official name of The Enforcer Corps. A relatively small, but effective force due to their absurdly advanced technology and decent training. The University's many security cameras, mandatory DNA samples and other security measures also helps them out when they're not just the Head Councils' muscle and serve as actual law enforcement to the Phisychian public.

Phisychian culture is mostly defined by the ideals of the Founder, Nicholas Phisych, who shaped much of Phisychian society. It is highly Social Darwinist, with most people believing that anyone lower than them deserves their spot and are constantly striving to climb to greater heights. Phisychians take pride solely on intellect and ambition while concepts that would be seen as virtues in other nations, such as compassion and/or altruism, are not cared for and, in some cases, are frowned upon. The arts of Phisych University are, despite the Phisychians praise of intellectualism, grossly underdeveloped compared to other nations primarily since Phisychians appreciate intellectuals in the sciences, economics and law-making over intellectuals in the arts. Overall, Phisychian culture is a fusion of Social-Darwinism with practicality-over-aesthetic Intellectualism.

What are some RP ideas you have? How active do you think you would be in CoPS?: Oh, lots. Rights violations by the Phisychian government drumming up international controversy. One of our experiments in Mad/Reality-Warping Science goes horribly wrong, giving everyone a bad day. Phisychian scientists doing some underground testing in (and on the citizrns of) foreign countries (there's some things even Phisychian scientists will draw the line on). A Phisychian Paranormal Researcher wakes up an ancient evil. Etc. Etc.

Also, because I missed this earlier.

Urmanian wrote:
Phisych University wrote:
I hereby cast my vote for the following players to become the new OPs of CoPS.
1)Malgrave
2)Montesardo-East Adanzi
3)The Ctan/Princess Luna

Woah, you're alive.

*ahem*

"GENIUS DOES NOT DIE!"

*crawls back into his tomb*
The Glorious State of Intellectuals!
(Disregard the damn, ignorant plebs!)

I'll let you determine the answer to that.

Charnea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charnea » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:23 am

Seierus wrote:
Charnea wrote:*snaps all the whimpers*

* I've

G0sh d4rn1t Charry, y d0 u hve 2 bee suc a l0vrly p3rs0n

(I dunno. Plz don't kick me out of CoPS. D:)

Thanks?

I guess?

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:38 am

So has a decision been made yet?

Montesardo-East Adanzi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Montesardo-East Adanzi » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Bulkan wrote:So has a decision been made yet?

Sorry, yes, I approve your app
Last edited by Montesardo-East Adanzi on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A FanT nation with a nekomimi majority. This nation, obviously, does not resemble my actual political ideology. Also note that I disregard NS Stats, please refer to my factbook for verified information.

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Montesardo-East Adanzi wrote:

Sorry, yes, I approve your app

What of the other OPs?

Montesardo-East Adanzi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Montesardo-East Adanzi » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Rani I believe also said yes, 2/3 means yes

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Montesardo-East Adanzi wrote:

Rani I believe also said yes, 2/3 means yes

Alright.

The Candy Of Bottles
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Candy Of Bottles » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 am

Posting to say I'm still here, just not as active as I would like...
Nation May also be called Ebsas Shomad.
WA Delegate: Tislam Timnärstëlmith (Tislam Taperedtresses)
Operates on EST/EDT
1.) Ignore them, they want attention. Giving it to them will only encourage them.
2.) Keep a backup region or two handy, with a password in place, in case you are raided. You can move there if needed.

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:21 pm

So.

Any RPs i could join? Preferably stuff revolving around conflict in some way?

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Nation Name: The Unholy Empire of The Doom Legions
Why do you want to RP with CoPS?: I'm always looking for good RP's and wish to become more involved in NS's RP community.
CoPS suits my preferences quite nicely as I'm a fan of FanT, though I really RP anything if I must.
I'm hoping to find nice people that know how to RP and a place where I can improve my own RP-ing abilities.

Please link us to Some RP Samples you have:
viewtopic.php?p=24622186#p24622186
viewtopic.php?p=25315779#p25315779
viewtopic.php?p=23335297#p23335297 - This one's pretty old but I like it, since it was my first 'big' RP.

Please link us to any factbook or NSwiki page about your nation:
The Doom Legions is, in official lore, an FT/FanT Empire that worships a deity known as 'Doom' and is ruled by its living embodiment on the Mortal Plane, The Aspect of Doom. Though it started out as an MT/PMT nation it eventually gained FT tech through both our own research, reverse engineering other peoples' tech and an FT empire gave us loads of blueprints, providing a large boost in our tech development.
It is a nation that warmongers to absurd levels, never having been at peace since it was founded, wich is reflected in its people, the Legionnaires, who are arguably the most powerful warriors this side of the galaxy.
The Legions are not really much of a nation but more of a massive, self-sustaining military, it gathers its own resources and funds itself, even though the amount of planets it controls can be counted on one hand.
Most interesting about the Legions though is that despite their hatred towards so many things, there is no racism in it at all and all species are welcomed as long as they're tough. Because of this next to the genetically, bionic humans that are the Legionnaires, other species like Daemons, Elementals, Undead, Half-Elves, Alien Lifeforms and even a handfull of Ponies live here.
Magic also plays an important role in the Legions and their history, for they believe that through Magic they can Ascend into higher lifeforms allowing them to overcome anything the Multiverse can throw against them.

The Legions' homeworld, Orginania, is shared with the nation of Paginista(played by a good friend of mine) and the two have been allied since their first encounters. Together they conquered their world and advanced in technology

Notes: If you peek into my military factbooks you'll possibly find things you'd deem OP/wank/godmod. Don't worry none about that, that's mainly for lore purposes and to counter equally powerful opponents, such as the PTFS wich we've been at war with since the Rift of Worlds RP(3rd RP sample)
I nearly always tone it down to keep it balanced and in War/Combat RP's I always deploy really small numbers, often a tenth of what the average participant deploys.

Contrary to what my nation seems to represent, I'm not a jerk OOC, so don't worry about that either.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask for I'll glady answer any you have.

What are some RP ideas you have? How active do you think you would be in CoPS?
Personally I love good War RP's the most, in that fact I'm the same as my nation. I participate to fight, not to win or ruin peoples' days.
So for ideas, well how about... Three factions of say, human jerks, goblin scumbags and beastpeople(wolfmen, catpeople, etc y'know what I mean) have been in conflict for a long time. Players need to set out on a journey to claim a mystical, magical, awesome powersource that would awaken a huge magical titan with lazer eyes that farts rockets wich would destroy the other two factions. The players would compete and solve riddles, puzzles and overcome trials in search of the power source. Then, -spoiler alert- when one side retrieves the power source and uses it to awaken the Titan of Awesome Rocket Farts, it turns out to be an evil jerk that goes around destroying everyone, no matter what faction they're aligned to and then the three factions are suddenly forced to work together to stop the ebul Titan.
There's room for adventure, some war and diplomacy in that! Hm, I'm pretty good at this stuff.

As for activity, point me at a good RP and I'll post 20 times a day, every day, 7 days per week if I can.
The group itself, hey, I'm practically the entire day busy gaming or browsing Nationstates, or both. If this place is active, I'll be active. Every day. Sounds like a good deal, right?
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Slakonian
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Have to say, the first page with Kouralia's app made me laugh a lot :lol: , Hoping we go forward to cooperate in a rp.
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crystal Spires » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:23 am

Nation Name: Sɒld dejr d'ɛni D'hɑlbrisir
Why do you want to RP with CoPS?:I am a masochist.

Please link us to Some RP Samples you have: Really?
If none exist, please write a short story in order to demonstrate your writing abilities. A prompt is available upon request.

Shoot one at me, I do love a challenge!

Please link us to any factbook or NSwiki page about your nation: but I don't like cucumbers, mum.

What are some RP ideas you have? How active do you think you would be in CoPS?
I'm working on one with Miauku to get a good neko diaspora going. Then I intend to do another cultural festival RP as soon as my election thread is over.

Then I have a plan for another RP involving pony actors and actresses to show Pony Land pop culture icons.

Then I have another plan for an espionage RP for the willing and the able.

Then I have another plan for...

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah

I can do this all day, really. I do love roleplays, after all.
Read the Mystria Factbook if you want to Join the region, read the factbook and contact Spires.
1 2 3 4 5
Tech Level: FanT

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crystal Spires » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:25 am

also, Monty, dear you're missing a [/spoiler] in the OP Ban list.
Read the Mystria Factbook if you want to Join the region, read the factbook and contact Spires.
1 2 3 4 5
Tech Level: FanT

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:57 am

Nation Name: The Sovereign State of Novaya Equestria
Why do you want to RP with CoPS?: Cuz the CoPS is awesome.

Please link us to Some RP Samples you have: Dibs on his suit. HAX!
If none exist, please write a short story in order to demonstrate your writing abilities. A prompt is available upon request.

Please link us to any factbook or NSwiki page about your nation: The History of the Sovereign State of Novaya Equestria
If none exists, please tell us a little about your nation, in as much detail as you would like, but more is better.

What are some RP ideas you have? How active do you think you would be in CoPS? I prefer War RPs (International Incidents RPs) or Diplomacy RPs (General RPs); both are my favorites. Whereas Novaya Equestria has intense (that is, hostile) relations with the/a few Ponerian states (e.g. Squeeheart), the Sovereign State itself was, in fact, allied with the known human nations - Great Lucis and Accordo, the Esalonian United Commonwealth, and the Queendom of Cardulan. Novaya was a member of the SPA, which not just includes Novaya's ally, Esalonia, but also the former two enemies Cardulan and its allies (which includes Novaya Equestria) fought, the Doom Legions and Paginista.

During peacetime, the Sovereign Armed Forces and the Territorial Armies (aka Commonwealth Armies) of Novaya Equestria would do nothing and slack off, perform military exercises, visit their families and parents, or others (excluding anything that are violent). But during wartime, the Sovereign Armed Forces will send an expeditionary force in the form of either a field army or an army group, which will have a few Territorial Army units from Novaya Equestria's sovereign commonwealths. This is the military route the Sovereign State's government can take and, in fact, the most chosen route.

For Diplomacy RPs, Novaya Equestria can also choose/take a diplomacy route after the government heard about things that are atrocious or something. Borealis himself will tell any nations involved to stand down and instead use diplomacy to put an end to the situations and incidents. If diplomacy fails, the government will likely send troops to monitor the conflicts for any signs of atrocities and crimes; this doesn't count as taking the military route and, instead, is the monitoring route.

In the event that peace and order went out of control, the Sovereign Armed Forces will send peacekeeping forces to stabilize the regions and nations that were involved in wars. The Novayan peacekeeping forces there will not fire unless being fired upon, whether it be the rebels, the government forces, or terrorist factions. While this was a military route, it was actually a peacekeeping route. The latter route (or the military route) can combine or not with the humanitarian route, where, in the event of an increase of refugees, the Novayan government deploy Red Cross units and military units to guard the refugee camps the Novaya Equestrian Red Cross set up. Deliveries of humanitarian supplies to the refugees and afflicted also count as part of the humanitarian route.

In short words, I LOVE TO ROLEPLAY!

NOTE: And please don't call Novaya Equestria a Nazi state or its people Nazis. The Novayans strongly hated that ICly (for that reason, check out Novaya's wiki page).

ANOTHER NOTE: Making adjustments to this App.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Coalition of Ponyist States
Civil Servant

Founded: May 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Ponyist States » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:30 pm

Crystal Spires wrote:also, Monty, dear you're missing a [/spoiler] in the OP Ban list.

Noted, also, there really was no need to reapp.

@Novaya, I'll leave your app pending. I can't really form a concrete opinion at the time.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Coalition of Ponyist States wrote:
Crystal Spires wrote:also, Monty, dear you're missing a [/spoiler] in the OP Ban list.

Noted, also, there really was no need to reapp.

@Novaya, I'll leave your app pending. I can't really form a concrete opinion at the time.

Aye-aye.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:00 am

This thread appears too quiet. Shouldn't there be any activities here or am I being the blind one?
READ BELOW!

Lubyak
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lubyak » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:54 am

Novaya Equestria wrote:This thread appears too quiet. Shouldn't there be any activities here or am I being the blind one?

A lot of activity takes place in our IRC channel, while this thread is mostly used for announcements and apps. You're welcome to start a conversation if you want.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:33 am

Lubyak wrote:
Novaya Equestria wrote:This thread appears too quiet. Shouldn't there be any activities here or am I being the blind one?

A lot of activity takes place in our IRC channel, while this thread is mostly used for announcements and apps. You're welcome to start a conversation if you want.

Really?!! Thanks! But I can't access to your IRC channel in my laptop when I'm using Mozilla.
READ BELOW!

Seierus
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seierus » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:52 am

Novaya Equestria wrote:
Lubyak wrote:

Really?!! Thanks! But I can't access to your IRC channel in my laptop when I'm using Mozilla.

One word: Chrome.

;3
I'm a male, lives in Sweden, and like many people here, loves telegrams.
More info here:NADES.
Current NADES is Sarestar (S0, Situation Zero or Situation Sarestar).
Broke my computer, so cannot I update the flag. :C
Aliera Stanto Ouf Poneia Seierus
The Allied Ponyist States of Seierus

Seierus, that one nation where the AH is much better off.
I do NOT use NS stats! Factbooks are there for a reason!

News: Collaboration with PL nations to get Seierus up to speed started|Planned storefront for FADI cancelled until further notice.

Exchange rate: 1639.3 SNB/1 NSD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information