NATION

PASSWORD

Embassies in Charlotte Ryberg and Minoa

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Thank you!
"Benevolent is the Monarchy, Loyal are the People"
The Factbook of the Dual Diarchy of Russo-Siberia
Colony: Siberian_Greenland
Member of: The Colonial Powers Association and the Sovereign Empires Coalition
My First Store-Front: The Trans-Orbis Trade Co.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

Latnya wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, why the hell is their a dildo here?

*Takes and burns item*

No Sexual shit like this, I don't want this place locked for bull crap. :lol:

Knootoss
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Knootoss » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Address of the embassy:

Knootoss House
23-28 Psiri Main Avenue
Antjepolis AJ02 2NJ
Minoa

Knootoss Trade Consulate
10 Woodhouse Way
Antjepolis MA02 2KN
Minoa

Full name of your nation(s): Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss
Head of State: Prime Minister Jan Willem Daatman (A Grand Pensionary will be elected after the upcoming elections.)
Head of Government (if applicable): Prime Minister Jan Willem Daatman
Type of Government: Unicameral Parliamentary Democracy; Republic
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Countess Femke Vologdov of Pereslavl
National Capital(s): Amsterdam (Capital); The Hague (Centre of Government)

Assigned Ambassador(s): Donald Vinewicz
Amabassador's family (if any): Linda Vinewicz-Boomhakker

Number + type of Attachés : Ambassador; Consul for Economic Affairs
Number + type of misc. staff : 20 for the Embassy, 30 for the Consulate of Economic Affairs - all of them paper pushers. Cleaning staff etc. will be hired locally.
Number + type of security staff: 1 civilian bodyguard/security adviser for the ambassador, 1 civilian bodyguard for the Consul for Economic Affairs
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff: Locally purchased small arms.
Embassy Vehicles and type: Locally purchased up-market vehicles

National Language(s): Dutch, Frisian
Demonym(s): Knootian
National Religion (if any): Religion in Knootoss
National Ideology (if any): Politics of Knootoss

Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?: Yes.
Last edited by Knootoss on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ideological Bulwark #7 - RPed population preserves relative population sizes. Webgame population / 100 is used by default. If this doesn't work for you and it is relevant to our RP, please TG.

Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Application for embassy from Genyria

Postby Genyria » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC

To whom it may concern, Greetings.

Address of the embassy (do check notes about postcode or state random for a random address): 178 Cambridge Street, Antjepolis AJ01 3KA, Minoa

Full name of your nation(s): The Commonwealth of Genyria
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Alexander XIV, Emperor of Trelaw, Prefect-President of the Commonwealth
Head of Government (if applicable): Rt. Hon. Alexander Sergeant MC, Chairman of the General Council
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State
National Capital(s): Cambridge [of the Seven Seas]

Assigned Ambassador(s): Rt. Hon. The Viscount SELLAFIELD MGM
Ambassador's family (if any): The Viscountess; The Hon. Charles Sellafield (son, aged 13)
A summary of their experience: Attaché at various Genyrian embassies; was my predecessor as Undersecretary

NB: The Sellafields are happy to have their noble title ignored while in your country, if that would be your preference. Should that be the case, then you should be aware that the Viscount's given name is Edmund, and the Viscountess' is Rosabelle.

Number + type of Attachés (Diplomatic staff, they require at least a diplomatic visa): 10
Number + type of misc. staff (1 per Attaché, 2 per Ambassador and 10 for service roles recommended: please incl. other roles such as maintenance and paperwork: service roles will require work permits): 1 x Private Secretary to the Ambassador; 1 x Secretary of the Embassy; 10 x Typists/secretaries; 10 x general service workers (cleaners, tea-lady, etc.)
Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché): 11 x large men
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted): Not fussed [Whatever your domestic police use. I'm not a weapons guy.]
Embassy Vehicles and type (No military vehicles permitted): 1 x Aston Martin One77; 1 x Lincoln Town Car limousine; 10 x Mark II Mini
Nation code (optional, for assigning diplomatic licence plates): GNY

National Language(s): English, Latin, French, Lanternic
Demonym(s): Genyrian; genyrien(ne); Genyricus, -a, -um
National Religion (if any): NOO
National Ideology (if any): NOO

Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location): Subscription to a local paper and the national paper of record. Schools for Charles (ideally selective, if the concept exists in Charlotte Ryberg).
Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?: Not now; maybe later

We look forward to cordial relationships with you.

Cordially yours,

Paul Quinn MC
Undersecretary of State for the Ambassadorial Service
Last edited by Genyria on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

Houca
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Houca » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Address of the embassy (do check notes about postcode): None specifically requested

Full name of your nation(s): The Republic of Houca
Head of State: President Malcolm Hamilton
Head of Government (if applicable): ^^^^
Type of Government: Democratic Republic

Your current head for Foreign Affairs: Secretary of Foreign Relations, Erica Ross
National Capital(s): Williamstown
Assigned Ambassador(s): Andrew Campbell
Ambassador’s family (if any): 1 wife and two daughters
A summary of their experience: BA in International Relations, Member of the House of Delegates, 2001-2009, Westwood, (National Republican)
Address of embassy (see the notes about addresses): N/A

Number + type of Attachés: 7 (Commercial, Cultural, and Military)
Number + type of misc. staff (limit of 5 per Attaché, 8 per Ambassador but unlimited for other roles such as maintenance and paperwork): 21 for Attaché’s and the Ambassador, 23 more general support (Commercial, Cultural, and Military)

Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché, overall limit 50): 30
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted): M4, Colt M-1911A1 and the Barrett M107 .50 Caliber sniper rifle
Embassy Vehicles, licence plate number (see the notes about licence plates) and type (No military vehicles permitted): 4 Armored Sedans, 3 Armored SUVs, plates read REPUBHOUCA
National Language(s): English

Demonym(s): Houcans
National Religion (if any): No official Religion, but Majority of Houcans are Presbyterians or some other form of Protestant
Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location):None
Please inform any domestic job applicants that they will be working with non-humans
Last edited by Houca on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: 9.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under." - H. L. Mencken

‎"Give me a sword, that I might free my country from slavery."-Cato the Younger

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Knootoss wrote:Address of the embassy (do check notes about postcode or state random for a random address): The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Defence requests to establish an embassy in a cultural district of Antjepolis; The Ministry of Economic Affairs requests to open an embassy near the headquarters of Minoan multinational corporations.

Full name of your nation(s): Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss
Head of State: Prime Minister Jan Willem Daatman (A Grand Pensionary will be elected after the upcoming elections.)
Head of Government (if applicable): Prime Minister Jan Willem Daatman
Type of Government: Unicameral Parliamentary Democracy; Republic
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Countess Femke Vologdov of Pereslavl
National Capital(s): Amsterdam (Capital); The Hague (Centre of Government)

Assigned Ambassador(s): Donald Vinewicz
Amabassador's family (if any): Linda Vinewicz-Boomhakker

Number + type of Attachés : Ambassador; Consul for Economic Affairs
Number + type of misc. staff : 20 for the Embassy, 30 for the Consulate of Economic Affairs - all of them paper pushers. Cleaning staff etc. will be hired locally.
Number + type of security staff: 1 civilian bodyguard/security adviser for the ambassador, 1 civilian bodyguard for the Consul for Economic Affairs
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff: Locally purchased small arms.
Embassy Vehicles and type: Locally purchased up-market vehicles

National Language(s): Dutch, Frisian
Demonym(s): Knootian
National Religion (if any): Religion in Knootoss
National Ideology (if any): Politics of Knootoss

Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?: Yes.

There is no official cultural district in terms of our history (since there's too many) but Psiri is pretty much the largest, so we can set up the embassy at:
Knootoss House
23-28 Psiri Main Avenue
Antjepolis AJ02 2NJ
Minoa

As for the economical consulate, some of the largest corporations form all over the world are in the Borough of Maroussi:
Knootoss Trade Consulate
10 Woodhouse Way
Antjepolis MA02 2KN
Minoa

Application accepted. Please update the application forms with the addresses given.
Last edited by Charlotte Ryberg on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Genyria wrote:
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC

To whom it may concern, Greetings.

Address of the embassy (do check notes about postcode or state random for a random address): Random

Full name of your nation(s): The Commonwealth of Genyria
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Alexander XIV, Emperor of Trelaw, Prefect-President of the Commonwealth
Head of Government (if applicable): Rt. Hon. Alexander Sergeant MC, Chairman of the General Council
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State
National Capital(s): Cambridge [of the Seven Seas]

Assigned Ambassador(s): Rt. Hon. The Viscount SELLAFIELD MGM
Ambassador's family (if any): The Viscountess; The Hon. Charles Sellafield (son, aged 13)
A summary of their experience: Attaché at various Genyrian embassies; was my predecessor as Undersecretary

NB: The Sellafields are happy to have their noble title ignored while in your country, if that would be your preference. Should that be the case, then you should be aware that the Viscount's given name is Edmund, and the Viscountess' is Rosabelle.

Number + type of Attachés (Diplomatic staff, they require at least a diplomatic visa): 10
Number + type of misc. staff (1 per Attaché, 2 per Ambassador and 10 for service roles recommended: please incl. other roles such as maintenance and paperwork: service roles will require work permits): 1 x Private Secretary to the Ambassador; 1 x Secretary of the Embassy; 10 x Typists/secretaries; 10 x general service workers (cleaners, tea-lady, etc.)
Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché): 11 x large men
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted): Not fussed [Whatever your domestic police use. I'm not a weapons guy.]
Embassy Vehicles and type (No military vehicles permitted): 1 x Aston Martin One77; 1 x Lincoln Town Car limousine; 10 x Mark II Mini
Nation code (optional, for assigning diplomatic licence plates): GNY

National Language(s): English, Latin, French, Lanternic
Demonym(s): Genyrian; genyrien(ne); Genyricus, -a, -um
National Religion (if any): NOO
National Ideology (if any): NOO

Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location): Subscription to a local paper and the national paper of record. Schools for Charles (ideally selective, if the concept exists in Charlotte Ryberg).
Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?: Not now; maybe later

We look forward to cordial relationships with you.

Cordially yours,

Paul Quinn MC
Undersecretary of State for the Ambassadorial Service

NOO is not illegal here although we are interested in learning about this. I appreciate your explanation on the ideology as it is quite interesting. Is it Star Wars related or something else?

All in order, and we've noted that you stated that you wish to apply for a random location, so the following address is:

178 Cambridge Street
Antjepolis AJ01 3KA
Minoa

Application accepted. Please update the application forms with the addresses given.

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Houca wrote:(See application)

That's okay, the Minoans are starting to get used to the influx of non-humans since we expanded into FT: all in order, and we've noted that you stated that you wish to apply for no particular address, so the following address is:
174 Cambridge Street
Antjepolis AJ01 3KA
Minoa

Application accepted. Please update your application form with the address given.

EDIT: Apparently there was a mistake in Houca's application although this does not affect the overall standing.
Last edited by Charlotte Ryberg on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Clarification of ideology

Postby Genyria » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 am

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:NOO is not illegal here although we are interested in learning about this. I appreciate your explanation on the ideology as it is quite interesting. Is it Star Wars related or something else?

All in order, and we've noted that you stated that you wish to apply for a random location, so the following address is:

178 Cambridge Street
Antjepolis AJ01 3KA
Minoa

Sorry, by "NOO" I meant that there is definitely no National Religion; nor is there an ideology as such. I will add that on the whole, the country is left-leaning, however.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

Knootoss
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Knootoss » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 pm

OOC Form updated. Can I also get the name of a Charlotte Ryberg ambassador for my own Foreign Affairs page?

Ideological Bulwark #7 - RPed population preserves relative population sizes. Webgame population / 100 is used by default. If this doesn't work for you and it is relevant to our RP, please TG.

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Knootoss wrote:OOC Form updated. Can I also get the name of a Charlotte Ryberg ambassador for my own Foreign Affairs page?

Ms. Sarah Harper, which also has a Wiki page.
Genyria wrote:
Charlotte Ryberg wrote:NOO is not illegal here although we are interested in learning about this. I appreciate your explanation on the ideology as it is quite interesting. Is it Star Wars related or something else?

178 Cambridge Street
Antjepolis AJ01 3KA
Minoa

Sorry, by "NOO" I meant that there is definitely no National Religion; nor is there an ideology as such. I will add that on the whole, the country is left-leaning, however.

Okay, I understand now. I must apologise for the Star Wars do that Chantress ran last night.

- Ms. S. Harper.

Darenjo
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Darenjo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Address of the embassy (required, do check notes about postcode or state random for a random address): 223 Great Russell Street
Antjepolis AJ02 3WH
Minoa

Full name of your nation(s): The People's Democracy of Darenjo
- WA Embassy (temporary until repeal of Missing Minors Database): The Community of Darenjon WA Embassy
Head of State: Interim Chancellor Jin Chu Aan (currently in election process)
Head of Government (if applicable): N/A
Type of Government: Semi-Direct Democracy with Unicameral Legislature
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Chairwoman Jazmin al Ijman (currently running for Chancellor)
National Capital(s): Ashfire (we have not established our own embassy program)

Assigned Ambassador(s): Dr. Park Ju-Yan (brother of WA Ambassador Dr. Park Si-Jung)
Amabassador's family (if any): None
A summary of their experience: Not much real-life experience (OOC: I'm just starting to get into this stuff), but does have a PhD in International Relations (he wrote about how investigative websites can reveal state secrets that have adverse affects on international diplomacy);

Number + type of Attachés (Diplomatic staff, they require at least a diplomatic visa): 4 Attachés (1 WA, 2 Law, 1 Economy) and 1 Charge d'Affaires (counted as an ambassador)
Number + type of misc. staff (1 per Attaché, 2 per Ambassador and 10 for service roles recommended: please incl. other roles such as maintenance and paperwork: service roles will require work permits): 4 Attaché staff, 4 Ambassadorial staff, 12 secretaries for personnel, 5 general secretaries (hired locally), and 20 janitorial staff (hired locally)
Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché): 6 for diplomatic staff, 4 for embassy
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted): Beretta 92 Semi-Automatic Pistol, M-26 Taser
Embassy Vehicles and type (No military vehicles permitted): Hyundai 2009 Genesis (car) with security attachments; Hyundai Universe (bus) with security attachments
Nation code (optional, for assigning diplomatic licence plates): DRN (?)

National Language(s): English, Chinese, Spanish most widely spoken; govt uses English
Demonym(s): Darenjon
National Religion (if any): None
National Ideology (if any): No official ideology

Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location): Nope
Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?: Possibly
Last edited by Darenjo on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Park Si-Jung, Ambassador to the World Assembly for The People's Democracy of Darenjo

Proud Member of Eastern Islands of Dharma!

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 am

FAO: Chairwoman Jazmin al Ijman,

All in order, and we've noted that you stated that you wish to apply for no particular address, so the following address is:
223 Great Russell Street
Antjepolis AJ02 3WH
Minoa

Application accepted. Please update your application form with the address given. The nation code is also okay, the DVLA accepts between 2 and 4 characters, and 3 digits are included.

- Marian Chantress.

Darenjo
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Darenjo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:FAO: Chairwoman Jazmin al Ijman,

All in order, and we've noted that you stated that you wish to apply for no particular address, so the following address is:
223 Great Russell Street
Antjepolis AJ02 3WH
Minoa

Application accepted. Please update your application form with the address given. The nation code is also okay, the DVLA accepts between 2 and 4 characters, and 3 digits are included.

- Marian Chantress.

To Mr. or Ms. Chantress,

Thank you for accepting our embassy application. We would like to inform you of two things:
1. We now have our own embassy program, and Charlotte Ryberg is invited.
2. It appears that Chairwoman al Ijman will most likely win the race for Chancellor. Her advice is that I myself become Chairman of Foreign Affairs, and I intend to accept if she wins.

- Interim Chancellor Jin Chu Aan
Dr. Park Si-Jung, Ambassador to the World Assembly for The People's Democracy of Darenjo

Houca
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Houca » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:
Houca wrote:Address of the embassy (do check notes about postcode): None specifically requested

Full name of your nation(s): The Republic of Houca
Head of State: President Malcolm Hamilton
Head of Government (if applicable): ^^^^
Type of Government: Democratic Republic

Your current head for Foreign Affairs: Secretary of Foreign Relations, Erica Ross
National Capital(s): Williamstown
Assigned Ambassador(s): Andrew Campbell
Ambassador’s family (if any): 1 wife and two daughters
A summary of their experience: BA in International Relations, Member of the House of Delegates, 2001-2009, Westwood, (National Republican)
Address of embassy (see the notes about addresses): N/A

Number + type of Attachés: 7 (Commercial, Cultural, and Military)
Number + type of misc. staff (limit of 5 per Attaché, 8 per Ambassador but unlimited for other roles such as maintenance and paperwork): 21 for Attaché’s and the Ambassador, 23 more general support (Commercial, Cultural, and Military)

Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché, overall limit 50): 30
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted): M4, Colt M-1911A1 and the Barrett M107 .50 Caliber sniper rifle
Embassy Vehicles, licence plate number (see the notes about licence plates) and type (No military vehicles permitted): 4 Armored Sedans, 3 Armored SUVs, plates read REPUBHOUCA
National Language(s): English

Demonym(s): Houcans
National Religion (if any): No official Religion, but Majority of Houcans are Presbyterians or some other form of Protestant
Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location):None

That's okay, the Minoans are starting to get used to the influx of non-humans since we expanded into FT: all in order, and we've noted that you stated that you wish to apply for no particular address, so the following address is:
174 Cambridge Street
Antjepolis AJ01 3KA
Minoa

Application accepted. Please update your application form with the address given.

We are defintely human. We used some else's application for our application.
Economic Left/Right: 9.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under." - H. L. Mencken

‎"Give me a sword, that I might free my country from slavery."-Cato the Younger

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 am

Houca wrote:
Charlotte Ryberg wrote:That's okay, the Minoans are starting to get used to the influx of non-humans since we expanded into FT: all in order, and we've noted that you stated that you wish to apply for no particular address, so the following address is:
174 Cambridge Street
Antjepolis AJ01 3KA
Minoa

We are defintely human. We used some else's application for our application.

Permission is given to update the original application form with the said corrections(s).

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Address of the embassy (required, do check notes about postcode or state random for a random address): 19 Queen Street, Antjepolis AJ01 9UL, Minoa

Full name of your nation(s): The Belkan Kingdom of Rupudska
Head of State: Her Royal Majesty the Queen Melaniya Peshchera I
Head of Government (if applicable): Prime Minister Yan Krasgolov
Type of Government: Unitary parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Katerina Petrovich
National Capital(s): Yuzhvorot

Assigned Ambassador(s): Marfa Kuznetova
Amabassador's family (if any): None
A summary of their experience: 10 years in Embassy

Number + type of Attachés (Diplomatic staff, they require at least a diplomatic visa): 5 Diplomatic Attachés, 2 military Attachés, 2 economic Attachés.
Number + type of misc. staff (1 per Attaché, 2 per Ambassador and 10 for service roles recommended: please incl. other roles such as maintenance and paperwork: service roles will require work permits): Service staff cover both maintenance and paperwork, 1 per attaché, 3 per ambassador. 15 service staff provided as backup.
Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché): 15 light infantry-class security
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted): 15 M-1 Garand rifles.
Embassy Vehicles and type (No military vehicles permitted): 2009 Maybach 62 Zeppelin, 2001 Cadillac Eldorado.
Nation code (optional, for assigning diplomatic licence plates): AV10 BTR

National Language(s): Ukranian
Demonym(s): Rupudskan
National Religion (if any): None
National Ideology (if any): None de jure, conservative de facto.

Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location): None.
Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?: Already have.
Last edited by Rupudska on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 pm

That's okay: the following address is:

19 Queen Street
Antjepolis AJ01 9UL
Minoa

Application accepted. Please update your application form with the address given. Thanks!

Darenjo
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Darenjo » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:56 pm

We wish to inform Charlotte Ryberg that Mr. Jin Chu Aan is no longer Chancellor, but Chairman of Foreign Affairs. Former Chairwoman of Foreign Affairs Ms. Jazmin al Ijman has been elected to succeed him.

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:31 am

Darenjo wrote:We wish to inform Charlotte Ryberg that Mr. Jin Chu Aan is no longer Chancellor, but Chairman of Foreign Affairs. Former Chairwoman of Foreign Affairs Ms. Jazmin al Ijman has been elected to succeed him.

Marian Chantress has been informed and wishes Ms. Jazmin al Ijman the very best of luck as Chancellor. Of course you may update the original application form as long it remains within the specifications: address changes is best done by advising us so we could update the list.

Sophisticism
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sophisticism » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Address of the embassy (required, do check notes about postcode or state random for a random address):
Sophisticism Embassy
Katina House
Katina Square
Antjepolis AJ02 9SB
Minoa

Full name of your nation(s): The Apparently Democratic State of Sophisticism
Head of State: Prince Gorge
Head of Government (if applicable): Prince Gorge
Type of Government: Monarchy
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Geugyr Gorge
National Capital(s): Eee-que

Assigned Ambassador(s): Jacqueline Gorge, 25.
Amabassador's family (if any): Boyfriend, Markus Glimpus, 18.
A summary of their experience: Jacqueline was born in 1985. Her father, Geugyr Gorge, always pushed her to excellency, and she indeed produced great results in her school studies and later on in University of Moyo, one of Sophisticism's most prestigious academic institutes. Jacqueline studied Economy and Philosophy and three years ago she got her first degree. Since then she has been working in the ministry of foreign affairs.

Number + type of Attachés (Diplomatic staff, they require at least a diplomatic visa): 1 cultural official, 1 business official, 3 deputy-ambassadors. All have official visas.
Number + type of misc. staff (1 per Attaché, 2 per Ambassador and 10 for service roles recommended: please incl. other roles such as maintenance and paperwork: service roles will require work permits): 2 secretaries, 1 chef, 1 doctor, 3 drivers.
Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché): 3 personal bodyguards, 7 embassy security officers.
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted): 3 pistols for bodyguards, 1 assault rifle for security cabin. Bats and shockers for all embassy security officers.
Embassy Vehicles and type (No military vehicles permitted): 3 unarmed government Mercedes GL550s.
Nation code (optional, for assigning diplomatic licence plates): SPH

National Language(s): Engrew, English, Arabic.
Demonym(s): Sophisticated.
National Religion (if any): Islam (though there are approx. 85,000,000 more Christians than Muslims in the state)
National Ideology (if any): Liberal, slightly socialist but highly non communist.

Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location): No.
Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?: An additional message will be sent in the appropriate topic.
Last edited by Sophisticism on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:24 am

FAO: Geugyr Gorge (The Apparently Democratic State of Sophisticism)

All in order: the following address is:

Sophisticism Embassy
Katina House
Katina Square
Antjepolis AJ02 9SB
Minoa

Application accepted. Please update your application form with the address given. Thanks!

Llocsirdia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Llocsirdia » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:14 pm

To: Charlotte Ryberg Foreign Minister

We welcome the oportunity to open relations with your nation, and as such we wish to open an embassy in your country, here is our appliation:
Address of the embassy (required, do check notes about postcode or state random for a random address):

Llocsirdia Embassy
9 Goodge Street
Antjepolis AJ02 9TF
Minoa

Full name of your nation(s): The Glorious Workers' Republic of Llocsirdia
Head of State: Mister Sir (de facto)
Head of Government (if applicable): Mister Sir
Type of Government: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): William Comradius Locke
National Capital(s): Veritas

Assigned Ambassador(s): Tasciturius Eradesae Leonesquevon
Amabassador's family (if any): Emily Leonesquevon
A summary of their experience: Mr. Leonesquevon graduated from one of the greatest universities of the city Libertas with a doctorate in philosphy, after serving various positions in the state, he was assigned to work under Mr. Locke, and after being sent to work out relations with former colony Table-rase, he is now sent to Charlotte Ryberg

Number + type of Attachés (Diplomatic staff, they require at least a diplomatic visa): 1 Cultural expert, 2 translators, one economic expert, and then the Ambassador himself. All have such visas
Number + type of misc. staff (1 per Attaché, 2 per Ambassador and 10 for service roles recommended: please incl. other roles such as maintenance and paperwork: service roles will require work permits): 5 generic secretaries, couple accountants/secretary, one exterminator to kill spiders (viewed to being the incarnation of evil in Llocsirdian Myth), one janitor, and a 10 man chamber orchestra.
Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché): 6 fashionable gaurds with traditional dress and weaponry
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted): few handguns, traditional sabres and longswords, and two rifles.
Embassy Vehicles and type (No military vehicles permitted): Some eco-friendly vehicles
Nation code (optional, for assigning diplomatic licence plates):

National Language(s): Latin and Llocsirdian (similar to English, but considered by scholars to be, quote on quote, "better", or as in the Llocsirdian translation, "Beritishe", meaning of higher quality and virtue)
Demonym(s): Llocsirdian, Llocsirdiite in northeastern dialect
National Religion (if any): Formerly Llocsirdian Mysticism, but was removed as offical fifty years ago.
National Ideology (if any): Conservative parties have come close to being deemed illegal under the constitution, but in the protection of political freedoms, all are allowed.

Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location):
Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?: I'm a bit new to RPing, what's RIMT trade?

Sincerely,
William Comradius Locke, Foreign Minister

Approved by:
Tasciturius Eradesae Leonesquevon (Ambassador this form concerns)

Mister Sir, Prime Minister
Last edited by Llocsirdia on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Now reunified with TableRase. Long live the Socialist Union!

Head of State and Government: Mister Sir, prime minister
Government type: Federal Democratic Republic
Economy: Market based Socialist Economy
Economic Left/Right: -9.60
Social Authoritarian/Libertarian: -8.15
Cold, overcast, and raining, so let's have some fun!

Workers of the world, Unite!

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:28 am

FAO: William Comradius Locke, Foreign Minister

The RIMT is a free trade project that I am working on. It's a plan for a common opt-in currency which member states could use side by side with their national currencies.

All in order: the following address is:

Llocsirdia Embassy
9 Goodge Street
Antjepolis AJ02 9TF
Minoa

Los Estados del Sol
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Application for Embassy

Postby Los Estados del Sol » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Embassy of the Commonwealth of Los Estados del Sol
11 Hellas Court, Suite 4
Antjepolis, AJ01 3ES
Minoa

Full name of your nation(s):Commonwealth of Los Estados del Sol
Head of State:Presidente CheChe Peronito de la Paz
Head of Government (if applicable):Prime Minister Eva Christina Prendes
Type of Government:Parlimentary Democracy
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):Emmanuelle Juarez de la Roja
National Capital(s):11 de diciembre

Assigned Ambassador(s):Julietta Sanchez-Cruz
Ambassador's family (if any): Husband and 2 children
A summary of their experience:Is our nation's first diplomatic representative abroad. Elected member of the Casa de los Libres for the state of Juarez y Margarita. Chairwoman of the Presidential Advisory Panel for External Affairs and International Co-operation.

Number + type of Attachés (Diplomatic staff, they require at least a diplomatic visa):6 (2-Diplomatic, 2-Commercial and 2-Cultural)
Number + type of misc. staff (1 per Attaché, 2 per Ambassador and 10 for service roles recommended: please incl. other roles such as maintenance and paperwork: service roles will require work permits): 8 + local employment
Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché): 8 (Prefer local employment for security)
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted):None
Embassy Vehicles and type (No military vehicles permitted):Will purchase a Minoan manufactured car.
Nation code (optional, for assigning diplomatic licence plates):CES 0001

National Language(s):Castellano Soleado, Guranuva and English
Demonym(s):Soledado, Guaranuvan
National Religion (if any):None
National Ideology (if any):Civil Rights Lovefest

Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location):Location of International Schools for Ambassador's Children? Request that any Visas issued to Embassy staff are printed using environmentally friendly materials.
Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?:Yes
Last edited by Los Estados del Sol on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlotte Ryberg

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:51 am

Los Estados del Sol wrote:Image
Embassy of the Commonwealth of Los Estados del Sol
11 Hellas Court, Suite 4
Antjepolis, AJ01 3ES
Minoa

Full name of your nation(s):Commonwealth of Los Estados del Sol
Head of State:Presidente CheChe Peronito de la Paz
Head of Government (if applicable):Prime Minister Eva Christina Prendes
Type of Government:Parlimentary Democracy
Your current head for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):Emmanuelle Juarez de la Roja
National Capital(s):11 de diciembre

Assigned Ambassador(s):Julietta Sanchez-Cruz
Ambassador's family (if any): Husband and 2 children
A summary of their experience:Is our nation's first diplomatic representative abroad. Elected member of the Casa de los Libres for the state of Juarez y Margarita. Chairwoman of the Presidential Advisory Panel for External Affairs and International Co-operation.

Number + type of Attachés (Diplomatic staff, they require at least a diplomatic visa):6 (2-Diplomatic, 2-Commercial and 2-Cultural)
Number + type of misc. staff (1 per Attaché, 2 per Ambassador and 10 for service roles recommended: please incl. other roles such as maintenance and paperwork: service roles will require work permits): 8 + local employment
Number + type of security staff (two recommended for each ambassador and one for each attaché): 8 (Prefer local employment for security)
Declaration of type of weapons used by the Security staff (rifles and side-arms only, no heavy weapons permitted):None
Embassy Vehicles and type (No military vehicles permitted):Will purchase a Minoan manufactured car.
Nation code (optional, for assigning diplomatic licence plates):CES 0001

National Language(s):Castellano Soleado, Guranuva and English
Demonym(s):Soledado, Guaranuvan
National Religion (if any):None
National Ideology (if any):Civil Rights Lovefest

Special requirements (if any, also useful for stating why you chose an alternative location):Location of International Schools for Ambassador's Children? Request that any Visas issued to Embassy staff are printed using environmentally friendly materials.
Would your nation like to enter into RIMT trade talks?:Yes

Application accepted, the listings will be updated shortly. Trade project can be found here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information