NATION

PASSWORD

The Atlasian Regional Geographic Society [Atlas only]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Estenia wrote:
New Kvenland wrote:
I propose "Jeffrey"

How about "Davala"?

Croschena
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:45 am

Roski wrote:
Estenia wrote:How about "Davala"?

Croschena

Nice name Craschena could also be a very nice name.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:45 am

New Kvenland wrote:
Wraland wrote:Better. It should sound like anything but an english personal name.

You're no fun.

You no analistic, I mean realistic.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Aigeantir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aigeantir » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Bratislav wrote:Guys, we need to update our blank (numbered) Atlas map: http://i.imgur.com/vBZKS4c.png

Since our current political map has an added landmass that still hasn't been reflected in the blank version (with numbers).

Of course we need numbered plots to help members sign up for regions and to assign it more efficiently.

Also, due to the fact that I don't want to overhaul my entire nation, and have no time, I want to push a suggested new island chain, claimed by yours truly, so that I might officially join a productive region :) Le Map

#AddAig2Atlas!
Leader: High King Conchobar II, IFC Representative: Hon. Carroll Caomh

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Aigeantir wrote:
Bratislav wrote:Guys, we need to update our blank (numbered) Atlas map: http://i.imgur.com/vBZKS4c.png

Since our current political map has an added landmass that still hasn't been reflected in the blank version (with numbers).

Of course we need numbered plots to help members sign up for regions and to assign it more efficiently.

Also, due to the fact that I don't want to overhaul my entire nation, and have no time, I want to push a suggested new island chain, claimed by yours truly, so that I might officially join a productive region :) Le Map

#AddAig2Atlas!

#AddAig2Atlas!
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Aigeantir wrote:

#AddAig2Atlas!

why don't you just claim one of the smaller plots, and use that smaller plot as an oversea territory?

Come chill with us yung ngrs in Sempit!
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Roski wrote:
Aigeantir wrote:

#AddAig2Atlas!

why don't you just claim one of the smaller plots, and use that smaller plot as an oversea territory?

na

join buralia

become fucking liechtenstein
Sorry for the spelling mistake in my name.
ICly, I am the Vilats Union | IIWiki

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

Aigeantir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aigeantir » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Roski wrote:
Aigeantir wrote:

#AddAig2Atlas!

1. Cause I want to join a region legitimately instead of being in limbo

2. Cause who said I wasn't going to expand my territory anyways? :P

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Aigeantir wrote:
Roski wrote:

Imperialist

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Roski wrote:
Aigeantir wrote:

Imperialist

the glorious Roskian nation says as it has invaded a country, is about to invade two others

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Roski wrote:
Roski wrote:
Imperialist

the glorious Roskian nation says as it has invaded a country, is about to invade two others

Want help with that?
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Versail wrote:
Roski wrote:the glorious Roskian nation says as it has invaded a country, is about to invade two others

Want help with that?

Well, Carsodonia is about to be stormed by a couple fleets

and Adampia is about to face next level terrorism

so

the former might be good (public image wise, compared to terrorism) to get involved in

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 am

Roski wrote:
Versail wrote:Want help with that?

so

the former might be good (public image wise, compared to terrorism) to get involved in

That is true.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:02 am

Roski wrote:
Versail wrote:Want help with that?

so

It's time to test modern hydrogen bombs and peacekeeping forces.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:03 am

Estenia wrote:
Roski wrote:

so

It's time to test modern hydrogen bombs and peacekeeping forces.

>nuclear weapons are banned
>cometh at me comrade; me airforce is decades more advanced than yours

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 am

Roski wrote:
Estenia wrote:It's time to test modern hydrogen bombs and peacekeeping forces.

You watch a very sweet dream. Nuclear weapons can be used for tests by the way.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:07 am

Estenia wrote:
Roski wrote:

You watch a very sweet dream. Nuclear weapons can be used for tests by the way.

"BREAKING: Nuclear weapon tested over major Roskian city; reasons unknown"
Last edited by New Kvenland on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:10 am

Aigeantir wrote:

#AddAig2Atlas!

Wait... of you're not planning on leaving the NIAL, isn't this against our one plot per person policy?

(Damn, I hate alliteration)
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:14 am

New Kvenland wrote:
Estenia wrote:You watch a very sweet dream. Nuclear weapons can be used for tests by the way.

Reason to F*CK UP ROSKI, like I am supposed to do.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:07 am

Estenia wrote:
New Kvenland wrote:

Reason to F*CK UP ROSKI, like I am supposed to do.

"Breaking: Roskian ICBM launch 'fails' and happens to hit capital of Estenia"

Aigeantir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aigeantir » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:36 am

New Kvenland wrote:
Aigeantir wrote:

#AddAig2Atlas!

Wait... of you're not planning on leaving the NIAL, isn't this against our one plot per person policy?

(Damn, I hate alliteration)

Nope, I'm wanting to leave the past behind me... I don't feel like arguing the rights to a region that was only really inhabited by my brother and I, against a re founding under a North Korea puppet, with the added problem that this account has lost WA privileges (due to accidentally logging in on the same computer as my sister's account too many times :( ).... so in other words, #AddAig2Atlas!

(Plus "Imperialist" has such a negative connotation to it)

The High Lords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Guys, if it's not relevant to this thread, keep it on the RMB, or take it somewhere else. And it's good to hear that you might be joining, Aig!

I'll see about getting you your plot... I think we'll be adding new map sections as the region expands.
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
Being politically correct is so 2010
#Bernie

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Roski wrote:List of Landmass by Area, National Boundaries

(using blank atlas map, number of pixels beside it)

Curente Continent:
1 632,114 (8714) (rounded down)
2 1,145,116 (15786) (rounded up)
3 1,454,645 (20053) (rounded up)
4 1,186,319 (16354) (rounded down)
5 2,857,133 (39387) (rounded up)
6 2,038,301 (28099) (rounded down)
7 3,905,409 (53838) (rounded up)
8 2,765,661 (38126) (rounded up)
9 1,832,723 (25265) (rounded down)
10 2,705,017 (37290) (rounded up)
11 3,516,522 (48477) (rounded up)
12 3,738,712 (51540) (rounded up)
13 4,676,073 (64462) (rounded down)
14 484,857 (6684) (rounded down)
15 2,036,415 (28073) (rounded down)
16: 6,897,175.74 (95081) (72.54 sq km/p) (control)
17 10,523,523 (145072) (rounded up)
18 1,450,727 (19999) (rounded down)
19 585,108 (8066) (rounded up)
20 818,541 (11284) (rounded up)
21 1,355,265 (18683) (rounded up)
22 452,650 (6240) (rounded up)
23 554,206 (7640) (rounded up)
24 337,093 (4647) (rounded down)
25 2,015,866 (28286) (rounded down)
26 1,055,747 (14554) (rounded down)
27 1,936,528 (26696) (rounded up)
28 5,620,980 (77488) (rounded down)
29 977,404 (13474) (rounded up)
30 1,340,394 (18478) (rounded down)
31 3,907,440 (53866) (rounded up)
32 707,192 (9749) (rounded down)
33 319,321 (4402) (rounded down)
34 1,393,131 (19205) (rounded up)
35 616,010 (8492) (rounded up)
36 5,299,555 (73057) (rounded up)
37 677,959 (9346) (rounded up)
Islands North of Curente:
38 80,519 (1110) (rounded down)
39 23,430 (323) (rounded down)
40 60,716 (837) (rounded up)
41 64,488 (889) (rounded down)
42 255,341 (3520) (rounded up)
43 976,896 (13467) (rounded down)
44 597,512 (8237) (rounded up)
45 839,578 (11574) (rounded up)
46 688,622 (9493) (rounded down)
47 333,539 (4598) (rounded up)
48 394,037 (5432) (rounded d0wn)
59 268,325 (3699) (rounded down)
60 259,766 (3581) (rounded up)
61 479,852 (6615) (rounded down)
Unnamed Continent
62 478,256 (6593) (rounded down)
63 516,557 (7121) (rounded down)
64 441,986 (6093) (rounded down)
Buralia
82 1,279,025 (17632) (rounded down)
86 1,191,397 (16424) (rounded up)
Cetlaso
99: 1,456,893 (20084) (rounded up) (original test)
Western Islands
Malaestri
102 8,003,556 (110333) (rounded up)
Northwestern Islands
Sempit
111 3,404,302 (46930) (rounded down)

CURRENT UPDATED LIST OF PLOT SIZES

Luepola
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:29 pm

repost from rmb

'regarding the tg

are we abolishing plots completely or is it just on the proposed new continent'
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power

Enough is enough.

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Luepola wrote:repost from rmb

'regarding the tg

are we abolishing plots completely or is it just on the proposed new continent'

i support complete abolishizing,.
Sorry for the spelling mistake in my name.
ICly, I am the Vilats Union | IIWiki

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information