NATION

PASSWORD

The Torentine News Matrix Forums (FORUMS|WIP)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Torentine Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Torentine News Matrix Forums (FORUMS|WIP)

Postby The Torentine Empire » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:21 am

Image http://www.torentinenewsmatrix.te/forums/ Image

Currently Logged In as: Anonymous
Last Visited: Yesterday, at 8:32 AM WST [change]
>LOG IN FOR FULL BENEFITS<

Image Home | Image Latest News (National|International) | Image Featured Articles |
Image Contact Us | Image Forums | Image About

ImageTechnical and Moderation A place to report all bugs, crashes, trolling, flaming, and other quirks. Last post by: a wonderfulbrony19
Image General A place to talk about the world as a whole. Last post by: awholenewbruh
ImageOff-Topic A place to talk about whatever your heart desires. Last post by: theagnosticliberaldemocrat
ImageNews Discussion A place to discuss Torentine News Matrix articles. Last post by: mubasasimkasomething70
ImageContact Us A place dedicated to reaching out to the staff of The Torentine News Matrix. Last post by: TheDarkLordChinChinb0ss
Last edited by The Torentine Empire on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Torentine Empire
Fortitudo, Proficio
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Torentine News Matrix and Embassy Program
The Torentine Empire
Population: 49,980,000 Torentines
Area: 2,700,544 sq. km, 1,042,686 sq. miles
Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy and Parliamentary System
Acting Monarch: Emperor Gallus II
Acting Prime Minister: Camden S. Chesney
Anthem: All is Not Lost

The Torentine Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Torentine Empire » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:45 am

Image http://www.torentinenewsmatrix.te/forums/techandmod

Currently Logged In as: Anonymous
Last Visited: Yesterday, at 8:32 AM WST [change]
>LOG IN FOR FULL BENEFITS<

Image Home | Image Latest News (National|International) | Image Featured Articles |
Image Contact Us | Image Forums | Image About

Technical and Moderation

[TEKNIKAL]I need help with opening the home paig Thread by: straitfromdahoodyongyizzy Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by bonquishalatifa17: "you retard, just click the home ic..."
[FLAME] Flaming in Gay Harlot thread Thread by: toleranceequalitypeacetotalirty Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by TheDarkLordChinChinb0ss: "Are you serious? It wasn't a troll you mor..."
[TROLL] Troll in Katy Perry thread Thread by: trhiftshopownernumber69 Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by imaclopperandimproud: "i'm sorry, i thought katy was rainbow dash in a gimp..."
[TROLL] Please lock Feces thread Thread by: unonoctium Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by excrementdiaherria: "ILL SMEAR CRAP ALL OVER YOUR SCRO..."
[ABUSE] Unfair Ban o my old account Thread by: allahsucksdonkeys Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by TheNeroModerator: "You got banned because you were flaming religi..."
[SPAM] some guy spamming ass Thread by: thewarmoger Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by TheDarkLordChinChinb0ss: "Dude, it's you, retard. Jump off a b..."
[TROLL] so many trolls in ukraine thread Thread by: loltopkek4chan9gag Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by imaclopperandimproud: "i'm sorry, i thought ukraine was hetalia hentai..."
[TROLL] Idiot trying to hack my moms facebook Thread by: dovahkiinmaster Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by wutwutwutwut7: "No one is trying to ha..."
[ABUSE] Admin abuse in necrophilia thread Thread by: ilovemydeadhorse Thread Date: 10/12/14 Latest Reply by TheNeroModerator: "There is no excuse to your behavior."
The Torentine Empire
Fortitudo, Proficio
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Torentine News Matrix and Embassy Program
The Torentine Empire
Population: 49,980,000 Torentines
Area: 2,700,544 sq. km, 1,042,686 sq. miles
Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy and Parliamentary System
Acting Monarch: Emperor Gallus II
Acting Prime Minister: Camden S. Chesney
Anthem: All is Not Lost

Return to Factbooks and National Information