NATION

PASSWORD

The Imerian embassy program.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Voerdeland
Senator

Founded: Sep 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Voerdeland » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:08 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: the Monarchy of Voerdeland
- Government Type: Semi-absolute monarchy/federation
- Head of State: King Maximilian II
- Head of Government: Premier Ilias Botha
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of External Affairs Oliver de Wet

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Nicolaas Willer
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Human
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 25
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 25
- species of staff members: all human
- Will you be hiring locally: yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 30 revolvers and 11 rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: No
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Yes
- What is your view on Imeriata: Neutral
- Any special requests: No

Mid Lothian
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
- Government Type: Constitutional monarchy.
- Head of State: King Albert II.
- Head of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Michael Dobbs.

- Ambassador's Name: Sean Davies.
- Ambassador's Gender: Male.
- Ambassador's species: Human.
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife Donna and twin daughters Holly and Rachel.

- Diplomatic Staff: 25.
- Security Staff: 15.
- Service Staff: 20.
- species of staff members: All human.
- Will you be hiring locally: Yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 3 each of M1911 pistol, Silenced 9mm and MAC-10.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 7: 6 Rolls-Royce Phantoms (three armoured and three non-armoured) + 1 helicopter

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes (details will follow later this week)
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Yes.
- What is your view on Imeriata: Favourable.
- Any special requests: Nope.
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
- Government Type:Dictatorship
- Head of State: Thomium Narculis-Dewhurst
- Head of Government: See above
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jonathan H Xavier

- Ambassador's Name: Ginal Fer
- Ambassador's Gender:Female
- Ambassador's Family (if any):None coming

- Diplomatic Staff:20
- Security Staff: 30
- Service Staff:10
- species of staff members: human
- Will you be hiring locally:No sourced direct from the homeland
- Number and Type of Weapons:100 Various firearms
- Number and Type of Vehicles:15 bowler Nemesis blacked out, one AN225 airplane

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:Not sure
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:Maybe
- What is your view on Imeriata: A strong nation
- Any special requests:Privacy and a airstrip
PT/MT Nation
Death is the only Absolute
The Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
|Monarchist Nation| DEFCON [3] [2][1]
Coveton Crisis 1828-Mutual victory
Quendisphere War 2010-Resolved

1st Great Southern War 1898
2nd Great Southern War 1925
3rd Great Southern War 1942-1944
4th Great Southern War 1983
Dewhurst-Narculian- Theaman War 2010
Okhotsk Conflict 2012-2013
2nd Cedorian-Gilnean War-2014 ^All Won

North Vasangal Uprising-2014-(Ongoing)
Dervistonian War-2014-(Ongoing)
One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Official communiqué from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: Sultan Yussuf Saladin
Regarding: Embassy application
Encrypted: NO

Your royal highness I have the pleasure to inform you that I in the name of the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard have officially accepted your embassy application.

Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard.

Official communiqué from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: Minister of External Affairs Oliver de Wet

I have the pleasure to inform you that I in the name of the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard have officially accepted your embassy application.

Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard.

To: Michael Dobbs.

I have the pleasure to inform you that I in the name of the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard have officially accepted your embassy application.

To: Jonathan H Xavier

Lemonius wrote:Snip

OOC:Imeriata is Mt so I am not realy sure what we could give you and I would also have to figure out a reason why Imeriata would defend a non-human so they would continue to live in the oppression of self-rule. However I am still willing to listen to what idea you might have.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:09 pm

why thank for your acceptance
PT/MT Nation

One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:08 am

To:Thomium Narculis-Dewhurst

I can on the behaves of both the absolute royal federation and her ruler assure you that it is not a problem at all but rather is it our privilege as it will hopefully both improve relations between our great nations but also help to achieve greater international stability.

Signed and approved by: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 am

His Imperial Highness Thomium Narculis-Dewhurst wishes that your nation perhaps establish a Embassy in our nations new embassy District?
PT/MT Nation

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
- Government Type: Democratic multi-party state
- Head of State: President Makhdoum Be
- Head of Government: President Makhdoum Be
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Sulaiman Be

- Ambassador's Name: Lenny Santa Ana

- Diplomatic Staff: 30
- Service Staff: 5
- species of staff members: Human
- Will you be hiring locally: Yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Tokarev TT-33 pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 Ford Crown Victoria

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: (OOC: No embassy thread yet)
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: If it's possible, yes.
- What is your view on Imeriata: Imeriata is neutral to our eyes.
- Any special requests: None.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 am

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs Sulaiman Be

Ramsetia wrote:

Izzyshipper
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:32 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Izzyshipper
- Government Type: Monarchy
- Head of State: Queen Sophia I
- Head of Government: Queen Sophia I
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sir Alexander Hughes

- Ambassador's Name: Mathew Parry [40]
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife ~ Diana Parry [42], Daughter ~ Ann Parry [16],Son ~ Sam Parry [7]

- Diplomatic Staff: 7
- Security Staff: 8
- Service Staff: 9
- Will you be hiring locally: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 sniper rifles, 10 handguns.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: The ambassadors personal bentley, his wifes mercedes, three aarmoured vehicles
Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Yes
- What is your view on Imeriata: Slightly too extreme in your view of the monarchy, but a firmly control under crime
- Any special requests: N/A
Female |I use UK Spelling

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 am

To: Sir Alexander Hughes

Ramsetia wrote:

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 pm

National Information:
note:if i added pretitle nation name would be nonsense
- Full Name of Nation:The New Mushroom Kingdom
- Government Type:Near-Absolute
- Head of State:King Samis I
- Head of Government:^^
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Kandi Sandi

- Ambassador's Name:Zdor Kandos
- Ambassador's Gender:Asexual
- Ambassador's species: Intelligent Mushroom
- Ambassador's Family (if any):a single child, his wife is staying in the NMK

- Diplomatic Staff:25
- Service Staff:10
- species of staff members: 50% humans 50% intelligent mushrooms
- Will you be hiring locally:for the humans yes for the mushrooms, obvioisly not
- Number and Type of Weapons:just some light guns
- Number and Type of Vehicles:a lightly-armoured car

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:Yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:Yes
- What is your view on Imeriata:Favorable
- Any special requests:that mushrooms be planted near the embassy
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:51 pm

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: Kandi Sandi
Regarding: Application of Embassy

I have on behaves the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler his royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard the pleasure to inform you that your application have been approved and we have also taken all possible precautions to ensure that your ambassador and ambassadorial non-human staff can function on a near human level without forcing too much work at them.

Last edited by Imeriata on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramsetia wrote:

Izzyshipper
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:05 am

Her Majesty Queen Sophia thanks His Royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II for his acceptance to establish an Embassy in your great nation, and hopes that this will foster and grow our nations friendship.
Last edited by Izzyshipper on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Female |I use UK Spelling

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Carpathosylvania
Envoy

Founded: Jul 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Imerian embassy program.

Postby Carpathosylvania » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 am

The Monarchy, interested in becomming one of the Kingdom's strongest and closest allies, is hopeful to establish an embassy for a greater bilateral dialog between our nations.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Consititutional Monarchy of Carpathosylvania.
- Government Type: Benevolent Dictatorship.
- Head of State: Grand Prince Jacob Vargo.
- Head of Government: Grand Prince Jacob.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Stephen Werba.

- Ambassador's Name: Peter Toren.
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife. Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 30
- Security Staff: 10 soldiers.
- Service Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally: No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: Urban conventional.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 armoured vehicles.

Miscellanious:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Yes.
- Would you like a non-aggression pact between our nations: Yes.
- Any special requests: Not at this time.

Sincerely,
Stephen Werba, Minister for Foreign Relations.

Aquilinia
Senator

Founded: Feb 05, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Aquilinia » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:49 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Assassin Empire of Aquilinia
- Government Type: Semi-Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: Grand Empress Felicia
- Head of Government: Dr. Norina Miller, Masteress of Government
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sir James Harris, Councillor of Foreign Affairs

- Ambassador's Name: Sarah Swiftsure
- Ambassador's Gender: female
- Ambassador's species: human
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 15
- species of staff members: human and nekomimi
- Number and Type of Weapons: 1 AQ1-PS pistol and 1 rapier per guard
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2x Aston Martin Rapide, 1x Land Rover Defender

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: yes
- What is your view on Imeriata: we agree with quite a few of your stances, and hold the Imerian Monarchy in high regards; we do, however, dislike your treatment of non-humans
- Any special requests: none
Last edited by Aquilinia on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Etat Liber Aquilini - Freistaat Aquilinien - Free State of Aquilinia
Libertas et Unitas - Freiheit und Einheit - Freedom and Unity

Empress: Lucille II of the House of Silvanus Aquili
Consul: Dr. Zoé Metelli

Proud member of Esvanovia
Formerly of Sondria

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:19 pm

To: Stephen Werba

To: Sir James Harris, Councillor of Foreign Affairs

I have on behaves the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler his royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard the pleasure to inform you that your application have been approved and we have also taken all possible precautions to ensure that your ambassador and ambassadorial non-human staff can function on a near human level without forcing too much work at them.

Ramsetia wrote:

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:00 pm

OOC: The US and USSR had embassies, so even if our two countries are in Cold War, we can still have embassies, no?

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Israslovakahzerbajan
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Queen Yukari Tanizaki
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Buchanan
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: See Above

- Ambassador's Name: Nanako Zorkin
- Ambassador's Gender: Female
-Ambassador's species: Neko(mother's side)and Human(the father's)

- Diplomatic Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 10
- species of staff members: Humans, neko, kitsune, inu
- Number and Type of Weapons: M14 assault rifle and M1911 Colt sidearm
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Armored black vans

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: We think you already did
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: No
- What is your view on Imeriata: Freindly hostility
- Any special requests: Any docs related to UFOs are to be kept in TOP-SECRET files.
Last edited by Israslovakahzerbajan on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 am

To: Prime Minister Buchanan

Ramsetia wrote:

Carpathosylvania
Envoy

Founded: Jul 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Carpathosylvanian embassy program.

Postby Carpathosylvania » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm

The Benevolent and Constitutional Monarchy of Carpathosylvania extends an invitation to other nations interested in the establishment of diplomatic relations between our states. Please fill out the following application and send it to the Ministry for Foreign Relations.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Gender:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):

- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Will you be hiring locally:
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Miscellanious:
- View of Carpathosylvania:
- Any special requests:
Last edited by Carpathosylvania on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Estrimbaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Estrimbaal » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 am

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Holy Empire of Estrimbaal
- Government Type: Democratic Constitutional Imperial Monarchy
- Head of State: Emperor Solarios II
- Head of Government: Emperor Solarios II with the advice of the High Lord Chancellor and Secretary of the Commons Assembly
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: His Grace, Julian Marcos

- Ambassador's Name: Dame Elizabeth Gordon
- Ambassador's Gender: Female
- Ambassador's Family (if any):N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 15
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15xColt Canada C7 rifle, 15xBeretta Px4 Storm Pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1xLimo, 2xRolls-Royce Phantoms, and 1xHelicopter

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
- What is your view on Imeriata: Very Good

In the hopes that our two nations will benefit greatly from this partnership.
Last edited by Estrimbaal on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 am

To: His Grace, Julian Marcos

Your grace I have the pleasure to inform you that I in the name of the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard have officially accepted your embassy application.

Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia, Northern Taranakan and Andervel also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard.

Ramsetia wrote:

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:18 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha
- Government Type: Minarchist Republic
- Head of State: Grand Councilor Firinos Aniki
- Head of Government: Same
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sir Lithalos Minaltus

- Ambassador's Name: Count Illondrathus Dilrothos, age 337
- Ambassador's species: homo Provectus
- Ambassador's Family (if any): His wife, Countess Amilas Dilrothos, age 325

- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff: 10 Honor Guard
- species of staff members: Homo Provectus with some Homo Fabulus in service and diplomatic staff, but Homo Provectus only in the Honor Guard.
- Number and Type of Weapons: M9E heavy pistols, MA7C assault rifles, MAS4D SMGs, M56H Auto Combat Shotguns, MP5G Plasma Assault Rifle, MS78 Sniper Rifle, PR65 Projector Sniper Rifle, RP43 Shoulder Launched Missile, MPL68 Shoulder Launched Plasma Bolts, energy spear, and point defense gauntlet mounted energy shield. One per honor guard.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two G37 Light Recon Vehicles, one Centuri Galacgtica sedan(try to imagine it with out wheels), Diplomatic Edition, which means that it is heavily armored, and one GH 43 APC. All are capable of spaceflight. None have wheels.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Your would be welcome in Helion, our capital city.
- What is your view on Imeriata: Nice, but a little totalitarian for our tastes, but that is your affair.
- Any special requests: Yes, he would like to keep his sloop, the Vis in orbit. The AI will keep it in high orbit and out of the way.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Indoslavia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Indoslavia » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:The Liberal Theo-Democratic States of Indoslavia
- Government Type:liberal theocracy and indirect democracy
- Head of State:Deputy Minister of State Yuri Aang Shananjayay
- Head of Government:Deputy Minister of State Yuri Aang Shananjayay
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Deputy Foreign Advisor POSITION CURRENTLY NOT FILLED

Ambassadorial Information:Joseff Hashibiagyinie
- Ambassador's Name:Joseff Hashibiagyinie
- Ambassador's Gender:male
- Ambassador's species: human
- Ambassador's Family (if any):none

- Diplomatic Staff:12
- Security Staff:5
- Service Staff:3
- species of staff members: human
- Will you be hiring locally:no
- Number and Type of Weapons:16 QBZ-95s
- Number and Type of Vehicles:8 Smart Fortwos, 1 Ford Crown Victoria

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:yes
- What is your view on Imeriata:friendly
- Any special requests:none

The Harrowlands
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Harrowlands » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of the Harrowlands
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: HM Queen Millicent II
- Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. Sir William Bittlesham MP, Bt.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Rt. Hon. David Hewson MP, Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

- Ambassador's Name: George Balfour, 11th Baron Howick (The Lord Howick)

- Diplomatic Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 4
- Will you be hiring locally: Probably not
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10x muskets for the security staff and sword and handgun revolver for the Ambassador
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5x Rolls Royce

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: We don't have an embassy programme but when we get round to setting one up we'd be happy to accept you
- What is your view on Imeriata: Good, the Imerian Monarchy is truly an admirable one
- Any special requests:
Puppet of Chelta.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information