NATION

PASSWORD

Ozmonian Broadcasting Agency(IC)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kingdom of Ozmo
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Ozmonian Broadcasting Agency(IC)

Postby Kingdom of Ozmo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:34 pm

OOC: This page is dedicated to reporting the latest new in my great nation, please do not post here unless invited to or if you have any questions on my nations state of affairs, thank you.

IC:
Ozmonian Broadcasting Agency

Giving you the latest news and information from the Kingdom of Ozmo, stationed right here in Mutapa Bay.

Last edited by Kingdom of Ozmo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Cheese cannot be enjoyed in times of War I'm afraid."- Anthony Crest, King of Ozmo, Lord of the Crescent Region
The Ozmonian Broadcasting Agency
Ozmonian Civil Warr - resolved
The Untied Federation of Russia Civil War - UFR Victory
The Grand British Kingdom Civil War - At War
DEFCON: Level 2

Kingdom of Ozmo
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Ozmo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Kingdom of Ozmo succesfully launches invasion of Alaska, North Britoniesa!

Carl Bentle

For the past month The Grand Parliament has been in many heated debates on the course of Action that should be taken in North Britonesia. After their attempt to attack the town of Aster last year, the Government never responded nor did issue a statement, which in turn embarrassed the King. With the request for aid in invading North Britionesia by the Grand British Kingdom The Government finally issued a declaration of war on the region.
Even though Bill Capanelli and his majesty Anthony Crest have decided to take military action, it seems to be more on their own terms; I say this because they launched their assault a day early and in a different location then from where the rest of the allies were stationed. This assault has been popularly refereed to as the Occupation of Alaska, to place about 2 days ago in the early morning; as of today Major General Samuel has issued this statement,
"Our initial landing has been a success, we have sustained minimal casualties and will be proceeding as planned."
They have yet to issue casualty reports or details of the operation at this time.
No one knows for certain what the government plans to do next if everything goes successfully. Opposition leader Steven McSanders states that "this pointless conflict will get us no where,we should try and put negotiations back on the table." The operation will be entering its next phase soon from what a source has told me and the Royal Ministry has yet to give a statement as well. It is not certain if our premptive invasion has damaged relations with the GBK, but the Minister of Foreign Affairs George Follet states and i quote
The Government is still working around the clock with the allied forces in Araparta, although we have not joined their forces we still fight for the same side.
Even if we are fighting a common enemy, is the military on the same side?
"Cheese cannot be enjoyed in times of War I'm afraid."- Anthony Crest, King of Ozmo, Lord of the Crescent Region
The Ozmonian Broadcasting Agency
Ozmonian Civil Warr - resolved
The Untied Federation of Russia Civil War - UFR Victory
The Grand British Kingdom Civil War - At War
DEFCON: Level 2

Return to Factbooks and National Information