NATION

PASSWORD

Arkolon Foreign Policy Institute

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:07 pm

The new united britsh empire wrote:
Full Name of Nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of The New United British Empire
Population: 2.3 billion
How long will an average citizen in your country live for? (in yrs): 81
How many years has the average adult citizen spent in school?: 12
How many years will the average newborn citizen spend in school?: 14
What is the Gross National Income of your country?: $8,970,000,000,000,000 NSD
What is the Civil Rights/Personal Freedom rating in your country? (i.e. excessive, unheard of etc.): Some
What is the Political Freedom rating in your country? (i.e. world benchmark, some etc.): Some

Here, your GNP per capita would be $3.9mn. The UK, which I suspect you are trying to link your country to, has a GNP somewhere in the 30, maybe 35 thousands. Your variable there is far too elevated.
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:28 pm

HEU 1 wrote:FDI:

Full Name of Nation: The Orbital Habitat of HEU 1
Population: 1.673 Billion
How long will an average citizen in your country live for? (in yrs): 85
How many years has the average adult citizen spent in school?: 15
How many years will the average newborn citizen spend in school?: 15
What is the Gross National Income of your country?: $20,619,303,733,275.59($12,595.79 per capita)
What is the Civil Rights/Personal Freedom rating in your country? (i.e. excessive, unheard of etc.): Unheard Of
What is the Political Freedom rating in your country? (i.e. world benchmark, some etc.): Outlawed

NCI:

Gross Domestic Product (GDP): $18,205,806,408,787.79
Unemployment Rate:7.74%
Currency value to Dollar: 1.5562 Calories = $1
HDI: 0.884

Exchange Rate:

Gross Domestic Product: $18,205,806,408,787.79
Economic Rating: Very Good

(This is out of curiosity, so as to see how your calcs compare to mine. Would it be possible to see the results of the above with both the provided GDP, as well as what you calculate with the below?)
GDP:

Nation Name: The Orbital Habitat of HEU 1
Population: 1.637 Billion
Economic Rating: Very Good
Civil Rights Rating: Unheard Of
Political Freedom Rating: Outlawed
Tax Rate: 37%
Production Level (1 - 10; 10 is massive importer and 1 is massive exporter): 5

The Orbital Habitat of HEU 1
HDI: 0.845 (0.902) (Very High)
FDI: 3.27 (3.49) (Low)
NCI: 0.285 (Low)
GDP: $8,772,630,288,599,999.00
GDP per capita: $5,358.97
Currency to Dollar: 0.0995
Please note that I have bracketed your GDP calculations

The Orbital Habitat of HEU 1 has been outright condemned by the die-hard liberals at the Arkolon Foreign Policy Institute. Firstly for the government's biased and heavily flawed GDP calculations (lel), and secondly for the general lack of personal and civil freedoms in the nation. The nation's currency is worth just under 0.10 USD. The HDI is thankfully very high, with the all-encompassing gargantuan government offering long, educated and healthy lifetimes for the nation's civilian population. The FDI, however, has been ranked as Low. In all honesty, the AFPI pities the residents of HEU 1 for their inability to act outside of the state-imposed metaphorical box. Perhaps they like it, though. In any case, HEU 1 also ranks dangerously Low in comparison to Arkolon itself. It should be noted that the equation is heavily skewed in favour of Arkolon here, as the data only takes into account development and economic-related statistics-- characteristics where Arkolon greatly excels most nations.
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Fixed

Postby The new united britsh empire » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Arkolon wrote:
The new united britsh empire wrote:
Full Name of Nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of The New United British Empire
What is the Gross National Income of your country?: $8,970,000,000,000,000 NSD
What is the Civil Rights/Personal Freedom rating in your country? (i.e. excessive, unheard of etc.): Some
What is the Political Freedom rating in your country? (i.e. world benchmark, some etc.): Some

Here, your GNP per capita would be $3.9mn. The UK, which I suspect you are trying to link your country to, has a GNP somewhere in the 30, maybe 35 thousands. Your variable there is far too elevated

Oops, my GDP per Capita was supposed to be $39,000 NSD. Standard from isn't my strong point in maths. Is this okay?
What is the Gross National Income of your country?: $89,700,000,000,000 NSD
Last edited by The new united britsh empire on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information