NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nation's Main Battle Tank (No Mechs) [Part 1]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Willman
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Willman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Why does EVERYONE use this image now??? Its more popular than the Abrams :palm:
Supreme Overlord of the Rostil Region

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:22 pm

The Malshan MBT is the Umbrage Tank. It uses a powerful version of our energy shield technology (shield pops into place when incoming ordanance gets near). This saves on energy requirements. The armaments of this tank are: a Bohemoth-class 20inch IBCM launcher, 4 interchangeable turrets (Metal Storm packs, EMP units, HARUs (High Altitude Rifle Units), LRCBLUs (Long Range Carpet Bomb Launching Units), or LKS/TDUs (Living Kinetic Strikes/Troop Delivery Units (High impact Power armor)). Those latter units are railgun delivery systems). Defenses: 8ft of tungsten+titanium alloy, PHALANX anti-missile systems (30mm Chaingun), and SAMs (8inch high explosive with energy drill head). The specifications of this tank:
1. 170ft. from ground to top of tank.
2. Four 27ft. treads.
3. 300ft. smoothbore main cannon.
4. Loaded weight (16-20in. rounds, full compliment of staff, 4 LKS/TDUs, and proton generator for the energy shield).
5. Power=4 proton generators=about 12000HP.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Ramsetia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Malshan wrote:The Malshan MBT is the Umbrage Tank. It uses a powerful version of our energy shield technology (shield pops into place when incoming ordanance gets near). This saves on energy requirements. The armaments of this tank are: a Bohemoth-class 20inch IBCM launcher, 4 interchangeable turrets (Metal Storm packs, EMP units, HARUs (High Altitude Rifle Units), LRCBLUs (Long Range Carpet Bomb Launching Units), or LKS/TDUs (Living Kinetic Strikes/Troop Delivery Units (High impact Power armor)). Those latter units are railgun delivery systems). Defenses: 8ft of tungsten+titanium alloy, PHALANX anti-missile systems (30mm Chaingun), and SAMs (8inch high explosive with energy drill head). The specifications of this tank:
2. Four 27ft. treads.
4. Loaded weight (16-20in. rounds, full compliment of staff, 4 LKS/TDUs, and proton generator for the energy shield).

So basically what you have is a rolling base, yes?
Our national Embassy Programme: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30197
Our Standard Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30375&start=0
Our FT-specific Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47987&start=0
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Dostanuot Loj wrote:
Saurisia wrote:
Narcidia wrote:NS Tanks are also rediculous, unrealistic and outright wank in 99.98% of all cases. So dinosaurs > tanks? Sure. Godzilla can ****ing step on them, enough said.

True, true, in fact, remembering Battletanx (a video game I managed to rent when I was a kid for the N64) and the Goliath Tanks smushing the tiny Moto tanks makes me want to make a special tank class for squashing the tiny MT tanks Humans use. Not much of battlefield value, but enough to scare the living hell outta the enemy!

Flippy tank > All.

I still have that, and Global Assault.

Flamethrower tank <3

I had both GA and the original, but I sold my N64 a while back. ):
Last edited by L3 Communications on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Ramsetia wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Ramsetia wrote:I can not, in good conscience, answer this without details on the kind of guidance system and range for those ATGMs.

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread ... st13301167

Corona V with an 8 km range or LAHATs.

Now that I think about it, a backwards M4A4 Sherman(with a boxer engine to free up room and for moar power) weighs only 31.6 tonnes. That's air-portable, and I could probably make that 76 gun with an evacuator and an auto and then I've pretty much turned into the IDF.

Panzer IV is only 25 though

Your theories and views interest me, and I wish to subscribe to your magazine.

Will post on NSD come Friday or Saturday afternoon.
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Willman
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Willman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Malshan wrote:The Malshan MBT is the Umbrage Tank. It uses a powerful version of our energy shield technology (shield pops into place when incoming ordanance gets near). This saves on energy requirements. The armaments of this tank are: a Bohemoth-class 20inch IBCM launcher, 4 interchangeable turrets (Metal Storm packs, EMP units, HARUs (High Altitude Rifle Units), LRCBLUs (Long Range Carpet Bomb Launching Units), or LKS/TDUs (Living Kinetic Strikes/Troop Delivery Units (High impact Power armor)). Those latter units are railgun delivery systems). Defenses: 8ft of tungsten+titanium alloy, PHALANX anti-missile systems (30mm Chaingun), and SAMs (8inch high explosive with energy drill head). The specifications of this tank:
2. Four 27ft. treads.

Brand new nations with massive military capabilities, insane tanks, and FT lolwank make me sad in my pants.

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Willman wrote:
2. Four 27ft. treads.

Brand new nations with massive military capabilities, insane tanks, and FT lolwank make me sad in my pants.

Cause it's what all the kool kidz on NS do :p
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Old Vester
Senator

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Vester » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Well right now I'm too poor to build tanks but if I could have a tank it would either be the german King Panther or the Sherman firefly because they seem cheaper to make then more modern day ones.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys".-Andrew Ryan
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".-George Carlin.
"I want you to kill yourself. I will buy and send you rope". -EmpireErwinRommel
Billy Mays of F7. Current balance in F7CF $104,952.I'm the richest one!!
Mushet wrote:Banned becuse you need to stop being a politically correct nigger lover
Coccygia wrote:Is the unsung original creator of Angry Birds.
The only question I can answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pxifl3zjg&NR=1. Name in Cat translated by 1000 Cats: Zeˑhsˑr:kxk (kxk = "old") (lit. "the first sanctuary, old and glad")
Need a dedicated co-OP? I'll do it for drugs free!-I can also consult for creative ideas and such.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:33 pm

My FT tank uses a fucking diesel engine, and the really old version has an 120mm smoothbore ETC gun (The slightly less old version has a 125mm rifled ETC gun.) and a .50 BMG coaxial. I don't call it ".50 BMG" but it's almost the same round with an extra milimeter of casing because I hate how it's 12.7x99mm and not 12.7x100mm.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Ramsetia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Licana wrote:
Willman wrote:
2. Four 27ft. treads.

Cause it's what all the kool kidz on NS do :p

Funny, I came in with ultralight tanks with tiny barrels and integrated missile launchers...*headtilt*...does that mean I'm not cool?\

I still say that's more of a HQ on treads than a vehicle
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Old Vester wrote:Well right now I'm too poor to build tanks but if I could have a tank it would either be the german King Panther or the Sherman firefly because they seem cheaper to make then more modern day ones.

The T-55 isn't too much more expensive, and can outgun and outrun both.
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Nullivania
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nullivania » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Our small but glorious Empire is still using the greatest battle tank ever created for the purpose of battling! Behold, the mighty Mark V!

Amerikians
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Amerikians » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Please be really early 19th century PT and not a day more. :|
The United States of America
Obscure popculture references abound. The current year is 2042 of the Common Era, or Anno Domini, depending.

AM I EVEN CAPABLE OF CALLING IT A FUCKING PARODY ANYMORE!?!
Proclaimed Best-NS-America, one of Estainia's.

Licana
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:58 pm

He is obviously FT :p
>American education
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Ramsetia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Licana wrote:He is obviously FT :p

Nay, AT! let's slap some NERA on there and colour it up in digicam!

Westerprussen
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Westerprussen » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Image ~modsnip of excessive repetition of the same photo~
Last edited by Lunatic Goofballs on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Information Regarding the Prussian military ORBAT is only viewable by allied nations, and is highly classified for security purposes.
Colonies:
Preußische Afrika
Qingdao
Preußische Paupa und Pazifik-Inseln
Itailian-Prussian War --- DEFEAT
Khorata Conflict --- VICTORY
Invasion of Phonencia --- CEASE FIRE
Invasion of Westerprussen --- ONGOING

Licana
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Ramsetia wrote:
Licana wrote:He is obviously FT :p

Nay, AT! let's slap some NERA on there and colour it up in digicam!

Or give it UberCeramics with rail-guns and particle cannons.

That is if Nicksylvannia approves
Last edited by Licana on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>American education

Husseinarti wrote:

So was the M-16.

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:04 pm

2. Four 27ft. treads.

I see many impossible things here.
ICBM launcher?
4 turrets?
And weapons that are more stupid?
8 Feet of very expensive armor?
CIWS system?
SAMs with energy drills? What?
170 feet tall?
4 treads?
300ft cannon?
12000HP motor?
Um, this wasn't a joke, right?....
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Westerprussen wrote:Image ~modsnip of excessive repetition of the same photo~

*** Three day ban for picspam ***

The right to alter this mod action is reserved.
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Strykla wrote:
2. Four 27ft. treads.

ICBM launcher?
4 turrets?
CIWS system?
170 feet tall?
4 treads?
300ft cannon?
12000HP motor?

It probably was. Who hasn't gotten the urge to troll these threads, it is funny angering the serious people that fight over how feasible a Ratte tank is when none of them would use it. I think this guy is just a crappy troll, or trying to joke like the guys with the death stars on the 'main military weapon' thread.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Cottonera wrote:Cottonera`s Army Main Battle Tank:
Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte

Me wonder how big Das Landkreuzer would look compared to this, the largest Dinosaur in existence:

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

Willman
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Willman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Amerikians wrote:Please be really early 19th century PT and not a day more. :|

*cough*20th century*cough*

Ramsetia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:10 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Strykla wrote:
2. Four 27ft. treads.

ICBM launcher?
4 turrets?
CIWS system?
170 feet tall?
4 treads?
300ft cannon?
12000HP motor?

It probably was. Who hasn't gotten the urge to troll these threads, it is funny angering the serious people that fight over how feasible a Ratte tank is when none of them would use it. I think this guy is just a crappy troll, or trying to joke like the guys with the death stars on the 'main military weapon' thread.

Then again, who hasn't had the mild urge to weaponise and militarise one of NASA's launch platform crawlers and use it as a (exceedingly, punishingly slow) mobile platform for artillery or HQ

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Maybe, unless the Dino had a big motherfucking version of THIS:

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar

Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Saurisia wrote:Maybe, unless the Dino had a big motherfucking version of THIS:

A pity it would be so fucking big and cumbersone that the thing's effectiveness would quickly plummit to 0%. Meanwhile, the dino would still have several large holes blasted in it.
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information