NATION

PASSWORD

Atlas Region Sign-Up (OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am

The North American-European Union wrote:I am sorry but I do not have time to play games to get in. I was the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the New Warsaw Pact (#37 in nationstates) and 2 or 3 people have already gotten in while I was doing some made up RP game.

Those individuals were invited and known to us: the ap was simply a formality.

iI am afraid I will have to reject your application on the grounds of insufficient RP examples. Feel free to apply in the future once this issue has been rectified. Thank you for your interest in Atlas.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
New Chilokver wrote:Damn. I was hoping it was an app from you.

I am in a dying region. But I am still scoping out my options. I have 3 in the top tier that I may go with.

Are we not in the top tier?
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Zihakaju
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zihakaju » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:54 am

OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO ATLAS
A request made to the Executive President and Founder to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas

General National Information

Formal Nation Name: The Iyonakian Empire of Zikahaju
Nation Population: 114.6 million people
Military Personnel:
    Military Age: 17
  • Fit for Military Conscription: 19.7 million Males (Aged 17-30)
  • Active Military: 1.4 million Personnel
Date your nation was created in: This nation is a puppet of Zachary Nichols, which was created over a month ago.

Moderation History

Any troubles with the mods?: No
If so, what troubles?: No
If so, how long ago?: No

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post: I've never participated in any NS roleplay, though I have been following and reading a few of them for the past year. I'll just make up a sample post here: If you need me to do another one I'd be happy to.

Somewhere in the Jungle, Outside the capitol, Iyonaki
18th of August, Year 1635 (Zihakan Calendar; 1992 Gregorian)

The rocks and dirt were flung about like rose petals pulled by a brisk wind. With bullets flying over his head, not unlike honeybees flying about their daily rounds among the flowers, all he could do was pull his head under his hands, desperately shouting, pleading for help. As a young boy, he had learned various arts; music, calligraphy and dance, alongside the key fundamentals of every Zihakan son: Self-sacrifice for the emperor, an undying loyalty to the Motherland, bravery before death, and the lust for the restoration of the Empire's original glory. Through much indoctrination, the boy grew to be like every other, a cog in the machine, surrounded by stories and tales that ravish even the most-sceptical a Zihakan. Tales like the Stone Warrior; a man who sacrificed all he had, his family and his wealth, to keep marauding barbarians from sacking his village, to the more-modern Private Yong Tianjia, who in 1946, held back a battalion of communist guerrillas, at his own expense, so that his platoon could rally the militia of Iyonaki, securing a decisive Imperial victory. Blood-filled stories were what these boys grew up on, and this boy was no different. As soon as word came of an anti-imperial rebellion just south of Iyonaki, many like him thought that it was the work of the divine that had called upon them to fight for their emperor, for their so called rights and freedoms.

He could still remember it. The speakers and sirens wailing the words of the Divine Emperor Iyonaki, calling upon sons of the Motherland to enlist and fight. Mobile registration points lined back-avenues and streets, loudspeakers blaring, chased by eager enlistees and inquisitive kids. Mothers kissed their sons goodbye, sons left their mothers flowers, pictures, letters: each of them had prepared for this day since the end of their Primary school (11 year old) years. It all seemed abit fantasised, that fathers and mothers would gladly give away their children to fight and potentially die far from home, but it had been so for centuries. Ever since the first clans formed in the 9th Century, there had been a morbid fascination attached with a 'valiant and noble' death in battle. Poems, songs, paintings, many written with the concept of death before dishonour in mind. Every family has a painting, which has been mass-produced by the Government, of a young man bleeding to death in the middle of a rice paddy, having slain numerous Graziki (half-man, half-wolf demon in the Ziha religion), grasping the national flag (which has never changed for over 4 centuries) till his final breath. Below it is the caption, 'A young flower must one day become a fruit'. Such openness to sacrifice and bravery has been much an intriguing and fascinating topic that all school children ask, and their borderline overzealous teachers do not hesitate to answer.

The boy was sprawled out on the ground now, clasping for his assault rifle which lay inches away from his grip. There was a distinct sound of feet on mats of dead and decaying leaves, and as the firing entered a lull, he quickly shuffled his body to grasp the weapon. The footsteps were growing louder now, maybe 30 to 50 meters away, firing from the hip, bullets impacting the tree stump in front of him. There was no way of retreat, for one he would face a bewildering hailstorm from the Battalion Desertion Officer, potentially tortured, jailed and executed, and on the other hand there was a giant empty rice paddy behind him which stretched for hundreds of meters; it'd be a shooting gallery for the communist guerrillas if he decided to withdraw. Behind this forward contingent of guerillas were approximately 10,000 other rebels: If the forward contingent was not stopped, there would be a wide scale massacre of the villagers which surrounded the capitol. The Officer in charge of the 96-man Battalion was a young man, dashingly handsome, with jet-black hair kept under his Officer's cap. The man had charisma, a way with words, and was never too heavy-handed with his punishments. He had been an office clerk for a Pharmaceutical company for 7 years, and now at the rank of Warrant Officer, had under his command, 96 other young men and boys who would surely snap without his leadership. The Officer was in another ditch to the boy's left, screaming out requests for artillery support.

With each passing minute the guerillas received wave after wave of reinforcements. With the artillery battery pre-occupied with requests by other units, the guerillas made it to within 20 meters of the boy's location in half-an-hour. With their weapons running low on ammunition, down to their last magazine, the battalion could only wait for the inevitable, as the guerillas placed one foot forward the other slowly and deliberately, balancing themselves after each step and waiting for any Imperial soldier to show themselves to a tirade of gunfire. But the battalion kept themselves down, RPG rounds knocking trees over, the much-better-supported guerillas making full use of their firepower to close the distance. The boy looked at his utility belt. Where a pistol would be, was a Ca-lian, a long, very slightly curved sword, passed from generation to generation, centuries, now hanging in the utility belt of a young boy, barely 18, alongside a pistol and flashlight. Every family had at least one Ca-Lian, whether for purely-ornamental purposes, or the real, very sharp deal. It was viewed as an object of power, of wealth and social rank. The warriors of old would never go anywhere without two, but as the times have changed, the public is banned from carrying them in public. It was a present from his father for his 17th Birthday, and now it was to be used once more. The officer looked back at his men, at the boy, brandishing his own Ca-Lian. As one of the oldest sayings in Zikahaju, 'The bluntest of sticks, when sharpened, can still kill a man.' It roughly translates as, 'To fight till your last breath'. The boy had fantasised about this since a child, as had most of them, that to die for their families, for their emperor, for their Nation, was the highest honour that could be bestowed upon them in this life, ensuring a progression into heaven in the afterlife.

The men looked at the officer, jittering, waiting. The boy looked once more at his Ca-Lian, its leather-straps around the handle giving the perfect grip, the steel and gold counterweight on the end made by masterwork blacksmiths, who had perfected their art for decades, using near-precise scales and mathematical equations that each blacksmith had, that would determine the weight and length of the blade, its handle and the counterweight according to the wielder. He slid it from its scabbard, revealing a mirror-like blade which glistened in the shafts of afternoon light that penetrated the dense canopy. The officer stood up now, and in full swing charged headlong, pistol in his left hand and Ca-Lian in his right, screaming something unintelligible, not even a word, just a primal roar. The battalion got the cue, and the rest followed the stupid bravery of their commanding officer, running with their backs hunched over to avoid the fire that was coming at them now, assault rifles with bayonets hugged closely by the men, Ca-Lians held with either a single hand or two, held above their heads, all shouting 'Long Live Iyonaki!', as they had all been thought incessantly in school.

A carpenter from Oliazo, a taxi driver from Arastiki, a school teacher from Fyuratika, an office clerk from Uecasace, and the young boy from Iyonaki, to name a few, had sacrificed themselves and managed to rout the lead contingent, which numbered 183. The boy's battalion was wiped out by another wave of guerillas. It gave enough time for the bulk of the Iyonaki Militia to hold off the guerrillas long enough for the main Army to arrive. Their heroism has been added into countless copies of school textbooks, celebrating their life and eventual death, no doubt convincing numerous school children that their one true purpose in life is to serve their Emperor. Although now the society of Zihakaju has further progressed into the 21st century, the Zihakan people remain one of the most rigid societies in Atlas.

Ocean tides ebb and flow as the Divine wishes ~Zihakan Proverb
Land that has blood spilt on it will still grow Grass ~Onakio Biramas (Clan Leader; 910AD-1043AD)

Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?: Mayhaps
If so, pick some (bold specified choices): PPDC MPCP CSCP

Map and Offsite Information

Do you have an IIWiki page?: No
If not, would you like one?: Yesh
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)
Desired Location: I'll do this later when I'm on a computer, but I'd like to be an island chain to the east of Antidem and South of Cinoth, with four large islands (smallest, large, largest, small) and a few small islands out in the Fale ocean.

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, WILL BE DENIED. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.
Last edited by Zihakaju on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
II puppet of Zachary Nichols
The Iyonakian Empire of Zihakaju
DEFCON [3] IMMINENT WAR
Asian-esque Society with pseudo-all-knowing Emperor. The citizens are subject to unconditional obedience towards the Emperor, and has a long history of Warrior culture.

114.6 Million Zihakans
1.4 Million-Strong Zihakan Home Forces
Head of State: Divine Emperor Shan Iyonaki

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:45 am

Can you guarantee that you will be able to keep your nation active? I like your rp sample, but I'm a bit worried if it goes inac.

Zihakaju
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zihakaju » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:55 am

Coraspia wrote:Can you guarantee that you will be able to keep your nation active? I like your rp sample, but I'm a bit worried if it goes inac.

Ayy I can do that, I have nothing to do at school/work anyways :P
II puppet of Zachary Nichols
The Iyonakian Empire of Zihakaju
DEFCON [3] IMMINENT WAR
Asian-esque Society with pseudo-all-knowing Emperor. The citizens are subject to unconditional obedience towards the Emperor, and has a long history of Warrior culture.

114.6 Million Zihakans
1.4 Million-Strong Zihakan Home Forces
Head of State: Divine Emperor Shan Iyonaki

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:11 am

A request made to the Executive President and Founder to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas

Formal Nation Name: The Amuaplyean Confederacy
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 700 million.
Active Military Personnel: 16,300 (We are in a civil war but it's died down a bit.)
Date your nation was created in (must be a month old): December 7, 2014

Moderation History

Any troubles with the mods?: Yes
If so, what troubles?: Spammed NSG with a thread that should've been in F&NI.
If so, how long ago?: January 10, 2015.

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP: Кому: Франц Иосиф II Австро-Венгрии
От: Царь Николай II

Мы хотели бы иметь Приштины, как мы хотим часть Сербии и договора поставить на место, пока не начнется война.

In English:

To: Franz Joseph II of Austria-Hungary

We would like to have Pristina, as we want a piece of Serbia, and, a treaty to be put in place until a war begins.
Sports RP: None.
Military RP: Новости : Россия захватывает Кикинда .

После нескольких дней битвы , Россия ведет борьбу сербов . Битва заключил с российской победы с только 117 убиты. В других новостях , Владимир Ленин , лидер коммунистической партии России , имеет Гавен речь которое было предсказано , чтобы повысить своих членов отслабых 1000 до 1500 .

Translation:

News: Russia captures Kikinda.

After days of battle, Russia has been fighting the Serbians. The battle has concluded with a Russian victory with only 117 killed. In other news, Vladimir Lenin, leader of the Communist Party of Russia, has gaven a speech which has been predicted to boost its members from the weak 1,000 to 1,500. (It's from the same RP from earlier but, it combines the two and works well.)
Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?: No.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: No.
If not, would you like one?: Yes.
Desired Location: A island in between Valaran and Zoboyizakoplayoklot.

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, WILL BE DENIED. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.
Last edited by Amuaplye on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:09 am

Zihakaju wrote:
Coraspia wrote:Can you guarantee that you will be able to keep your nation active? I like your rp sample, but I'm a bit worried if it goes inac.

Ayy I can do that, I have nothing to do at school/work anyways :P

Accepted: password incoming.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:10 am

Amuaplye wrote:
(Image)

Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 1.436 billion.
Active Military Personnel: 16,300 (We are in a civil war but it's died down a bit.)

Moderation History

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):

Мы хотели бы иметь Приштины, как мы хотим часть Сербии и договора поставить на место, пока не начнется война.

In English:

We would like to have Pristina, as we want a piece of Serbia, and, a treaty to be put in place until a war begins.

После нескольких дней битвы , Россия ведет борьбу сербов . Битва заключил с российской победы с только 117 убиты. В других новостях , Владимир Ленин , лидер коммунистической партии России , имеет Гавен речь которое было предсказано , чтобы повысить своих членов отслабых 1000 до 1500 .

Translation:

After days of battle, Russia has been fighting the Serbians. The battle has concluded with a Russian victory with only 117 killed. In other news, Vladimir Lenin, leader of the Communist Party of Russia, has gaven a speech which has been predicted to boost its members from the weak 1,000 to 1,500. (It's from the same RP from earlier but, it combines the two and works well.)

That population is way too high. To put it into context, most nations in Atlas use pops of under 600 million. Mine is just over 300 million.

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:38 am

Coraspia wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:
(Image)

Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 1.436 billion.

Moderation History

Roleplaying

In English:

Translation:

That population is way too high. To put it into context, most nations in Atlas use pops of under 600 million. Mine is just over 300 million.

The population is NS Stats.
I'm a dude.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:04 am

Amuaplye wrote:The population is NS Stats.

Which aren't in use here, since they are inherently ridiculous.
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Bankampar
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bankampar » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:14 am

Formal Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Bankampar
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 2,500,000,000
Active Military Personnel: 950,000
Date your nation was created in (must be a month old): 11/21/11

Moderation History

Any troubles with the mods?:No
If so, what troubles?:N/A
If so, how long ago?:N/A

Roleplaying

Diplomatic RP:
Military RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=331391 (was unable to finish because of PC problems)
Sports RP:
Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?: Don't know yet.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Yes
If not, would you like one?:
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki) http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bankampar
Desired Location: Southern most island on the western side of the map

Bankampar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bankampar » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:16 am

Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 2,500,000,000

Moderation History

Roleplaying

Diplomatic RP:
Military RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=331391 (was unable to finish because of PC problems)
Sports RP:

If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki) http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bankampar

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:19 am

Bankampar wrote:

Moderation History

Roleplaying

Diplomatic RP:
Sports RP:

2.5 billion?
Try dividing that by something.

Bankampar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bankampar » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:23 am

Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 305 Million
Active Military Personnel: 450,000

Moderation History

Roleplaying

Diplomatic RP:
Sports RP:

Sorry about the last one, not used to shrinking my pop. that low but hopefully that's good.
Last edited by Bankampar on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Confederacy of Bavarian States
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederacy of Bavarian States » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:47 am

Bankampar wrote:

Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 305 Million
Active Military Personnel: 450,000

Moderation History

Roleplaying

Diplomatic RP:
Sports RP:

Sorry about the last one, not used to shrinking my pop. that low but hopefully that's good.

Apologies, Coraspia wanted me to look at your sign-up. Could you possibly reduce that population to somewhere below 150 Million? I'm trying to reduce the population amounts of Atlas in general as there has been problems with it applying to a nation with realism and all. If you have any questions, do send a TG. I will respond as soon as possible should you send one.
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeOVsI5SAhg
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=10537434
The day I sniped the WA: https://i.gyazo.com/b91eab0181bf2408cdbfd0efac69e2e6.png
"Now I just imagined an American in WWII running into a house holding a pineapple by the leaves and whacking Germans with it" - Confederacy of Bavarian States
I can be a bit of a sociopath, I haven't been tested (Nor can I afford it) so I can't tell whether I'm messed up in the head or have a terrible personality so forgive me for anything that might seem blunt

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:04 am

Coraspia wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:I am in a dying region. But I am still scoping out my options. I have 3 in the top tier that I may go with.

Are we not in the top tier?

Yes
But the bad thing is that y'all want people to reduce population sizes, etc. I don't have enough time in the day with work, etc. to redo the numerical numbers for the entirety of my armed forces, my population, etc to where it would be descent for myself. I'm a bit of a stickler for a certain way with my numbers.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:51 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
Coraspia wrote:Are we not in the top tier?

Yes
But the bad thing is that y'all want people to reduce population sizes, etc. I don't have enough time in the day with work, etc. to redo the numerical numbers for the entirety of my armed forces, my population, etc to where it would be descent for myself. I'm a bit of a stickler for a certain way with my numbers.

Y'all? Bad choice of words. A large amount of people want people to reduce pop sizes: I'm just going along with the rules. I'm cool with anything that's not totally insane.

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Coraspia wrote:Are we not in the top tier?

Yes

I cri ;-;

Couldn't you just divide your pop and military by some number?

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
(Image)

Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 900 million.

Moderation History

Roleplaying

In English:

Translation:

Just bumping this up.
I'm a dude.

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:
(Image)

Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 900 million.

Moderation History

Roleplaying

In English:

Translation:

Just bumping this up.

Population's too large, RP samples aren't great.

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:30 pm

New Chilokver wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:Yes

I cri ;-;

Couldn't you just divide your pop and military by some number?

I have them broken down some specific way. If I just abstractly divide them by a specific number, it would throw off the entire break down of my armed forces. Through company, division, etc, etc, etc.

Hell, my armed forces as it currently stands is no where near even 0.5% of my population. It might be even smaller than that. And yet I don't deploy anything more than 1% of my military forces unless I am ganged up on. And yet, if I posted an app with how my entire nation is as of right now, it would be denied.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Kamcha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamcha » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:35 am

Formal Nation Name: The Federation of Kamcha
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 87 Million
Active Military Personnel: 985,000 Personnel(WIP)
Date your nation was created in: August 22 2015
[hr]
Any troubles with the mods?: No
If so, what troubles?: N/A
If so, how long ago?: N/A
[hr]
Diplomatic RP: N/A
Military RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=306456 (I was Beruka. The RP didn't finish due to lack of interest and my banning from the region)
Sports RP: N/A
[hr]
Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?: Not sure
If so, pick some (bold specified choices):
Do you have an IIWiki page?: No
If not, would you like one?: Yes
Desired Location: The Asian Sector of the map

Last edited by Kamcha on Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Islamic Emirate
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Emirate » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:24 am

Formal Nation Name: The Republic of Adiyyistan
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): Does this region operate on RL based pops? If so, I'd like 43,000,000. If NS-based pops, then 650,000,000
Active Military Personnel: 1,3,000,000
Date your nation was created in April, 2015

Moderation History

Any troubles with the mods?: N/A

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post None as this nation on this site, though I have RP'd for Greater Ixnay on their offsite. I'm the now defunct 'To Quoc Duc', talk to New Austzeland.
Diplomatic RP: Yes
Military RP: Yes
Sports RP: Yes
Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?: Time will tell

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Not yet
If not, would you like one?: I'll make one in time
Desired Location: Plot immediately east of Iraqistan Republic

The Republic of Adiyyistan

Imperial Valaran
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Valaran » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Islamic Emirate wrote:Please post at least one RP post None as this nation on this site, though I have RP'd for Greater Ixnay on their offsite. I'm the now defunct 'To Quoc Duc', talk to New Austzeland.

I wonder whether if its possible to send a link to one the offsite RPs? If not, I'm sure that's fine (they'll probably jsut want you to do a prompt) but I thought I'd just ask.

Also the region tries to operate on RL-based pops.
Brytene: "Well strap yourself in kiddo, I am a literal fountain of abusive metaphors and fun"

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Alt of Valaran. I guess this one is more regal?

And now. Buses.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Islamic Emirate wrote:

Formal Nation Name: The Republic of Adiyyistan
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): Does this region operate on RL based pops? If so, I'd like 43,000,000. If NS-based pops, then 650,000,000
Active Military Personnel: 1,3,000,000
Date your nation was created in April, 2015

Moderation History

Any troubles with the mods?: N/A

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post None as this nation on this site, though I have RP'd for Greater Ixnay on their offsite. I'm the now defunct 'To Quoc Duc', talk to New Austzeland.
Diplomatic RP: Yes
Military RP: Yes
Sports RP: Yes
Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?: Time will tell

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Not yet
If not, would you like one?: I'll make one in time
Desired Location: Plot immediately east of Iraqistan Republic

I have RP'd with this player before, I think he should be accepted.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information