NATION

PASSWORD

School uniforms in your nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Manchovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Manchovia » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 am

All schools in Manchovia have school uniforms. These are set by the schools, but generally consist of a suit. Primary schools often have shorts, blazers and caps.
Population: 81,367,790
Active Forces: 355,000
Force Reserves: 401,000 [May be called up at any time]
National Reserves: 456,000 [Only called up in major war]
GDP: $4.1Tn NSD
DEFCON [4]
International Incidents and Embassies:
Frederick Doherty
King's Third Secretary for Foreign Affairs

World Assembly:
James Bordblake
Political Counsellor, Manchovian Mission to the World Assembly
Department for Foreign Affairs, Manchovia

Global Economics and Trade:
Margaret Underhill
King's Third Secretary for Commerce

Former Delegate to the World Assembly for Greater Mercateria

Montel
Secretary

Founded: May 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Montel » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:11 am

In Écoles Novices (age 4-10) children wear a simple uniform consisting of a white blouse/shirt and blue skirt/shorts.

In the Académies Militaires (age 10-16) students wear military uniforms.

The uniform for the Universités consists of smart trousers/skirt, ties, white shirt/blouse and a blazer with the Université logo.
Last edited by Montel on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Hey! Outsider! We don't take kindly to your types around here."

Postapocolypta
Attaché

Founded: Feb 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Postapocolypta » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 am

Well, considering there is no public education, there are no school uniforms.

Hellandi
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellandi » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Are students required to wear uniforms in school? : Yes
If so, what do they wear? :
Different schools just have different colour uniforms.
Most popular colours are : Bloody Red , Light Blue , Bright Orange.
Female student participate in athletics nude, regardless of species/race or age.
Last edited by Hellandi on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kingdom of Helland
[Class Q9: Tier 3, Type VI, planetary power]

Land of Steel
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Steel » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:35 pm

School uniforms are pretty much non existent in my country.
I know what you're thinking and no, we don't have Kryptonite.

Saphyrae
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saphyrae » Wed May 07, 2014 1:30 pm

A typical uniform for public schools would be grey skirt/shorts/trousers and a grey sweater. In private schools it is common for girls to wear Sailor Fukus and boys wear smart 3 Piece Suits.
Last edited by Saphyrae on Wed May 07, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Wed May 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Hladgos schools do not have enforced uniforms. Children and students are allowed to wear what they like, so long as it doesn't disturb or eat their peers whilst trying to be taught.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Helvagon
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvagon » Sat May 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Public schools have no uniforms, but private ones often do. Here is the typical design for:

Helvagon- A free place for all except daleks
Whenever I use the term IB, I mean intelligent being. As we have many species who live in Helvagon, it would be inconsiderate to say "people"

We have lingered long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to set sail for the stars.
~ Carl Sagan

Mooiveldland
Secretary

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mooiveldland » Sat May 10, 2014 3:29 pm

All high schools have mandatory red jumpsuits for students, for foreign nationals this might give the idea that schoolchildren look like prisoners, but is mostly done as a safety precaution to maintain permanent visibility. College students are not mandated to wear uniforms
Last edited by Mooiveldland on Sat May 10, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Medwedian Democratic Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue May 27, 2014 8:42 am

Are students required to wear uniforms in school? Yes, always.
If so, what do they wear?

State schools have uniforms based on region which are very similar to military uniforms and have the colours of the region. Number of grade is worn on epaulettes. Headgear such as sailor caps (for grades 1 to 2) and school caps (for grades 3 to 12) is mandatory.

Students may have different uniform elements based on their Intelligence Level, with High Level being Green, Medium Level being Yellow and Low Level being Red.

Private schools are more creative. The uniforms include the colour of the school and some other insignia elements, and headgear is also more varied, sometimes even being borrowed by folk costumes.

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Tue May 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Uniforms for the males are typically business casual, slacks with any conservatively colored shirt. The girls wear a skirt and blouse similar to western catholic schools, but without the random plaid. When a student reaches 16 years of age, they may wear basic military fatigues if they choose to enlist in the professional army after graduation or are accepted into an officer's training program.

Miravium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miravium » Tue May 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Mandatory.
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
CROATIA STRONK! BETTER THAN GHANA!
SUPPORT CROATIA WORLD CUP 2k14

Indonesia Merah
Attaché

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesia Merah » Wed May 28, 2014 10:27 pm

The students in the People's Republic of Indonesia Merah must wear a school uniform of white shirt and red shorts, trousers, or skirt.

United Provinces of Akhantos
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United Provinces of Akhantos » Sat May 31, 2014 11:17 pm

It's mandatory in primary and first secondary school, after that it's not enforced in any way. Universities have their own dress codes, one different from another.
Last edited by United Provinces of Akhantos on Sat May 31, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herminia
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herminia » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:29 pm

No, in RL, I'm not a Nazi, I'm just an ordinary guy who knows the true politics behind it.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Long live the Empire! A thousand Huzzahs for Herminia, and may our most esteemed Chancellor, the handsome devil, die a most noble and courageous death soon!

Canadai wrote:Seeing that, in a modern setting, scares the @#!*% out of me.

I have to say, you're by far the best at RPing a modern Nazi nation I've seen. Right down to the national motto.

in Herminia, gays are given the honour of executing communists

you truly are an enlightened nation

Zis nation has elements of magic, oppressed Nichtmenschen, and Nazi Super Science, zere is no realism with me

-Arabiyyah-
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -Arabiyyah- » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Girls(colors depend on school)

Boys

Alternative Girls Uniform Accectable at all schools
¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*.¸¸...¸.¤*\
\¸.........I Love ALLAH........,,\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*.¸¸...¸.¤*\
..\
...\
Jihad Fi Sabaillah.
وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ وَلَا تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّىٰ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ كَذَٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ,فَلْيُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يَشْرُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا بِالْآخِرَةِ وَمَن يُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَيُقْتَلْ أَوْ يَغْلِبْ فَسَوْفَ نُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Zecatera
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zecatera » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 pm

As schools themselves are hard to find in Zecatera, there is no policy in place for what you wear when being taught. That is all up to the instructor.
Yes, this is an empire of Bionicle.

Puppet of a veteran RPer

Help me to get my factbooks done; yell at me

Austronesian Confederation
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Austronesian Confederation » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:50 pm

In the Confederation, all school students must wear a school uniform which consists of a white shirt and a red trousers or skirt.

Starkmoor
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkmoor » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:30 am

BOYS
Black shoes, black pants, white dress shirt with school insignia (short or long sleeves) & blue vest with school insignia.

GIRLS
Black shoes, knee-length black skirt or black pants and white dress shirt with school insignia (short or long sleeves).

PREFECTS (Upper classmen with good behavior & attendance given limited enforcement powers)
Black shoes, black pants, maroon dress shirt with school insignia (short or long sleeves), blue vest with school insignia and blue blazer with school insignia.
Last edited by Starkmoor on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Standing up for Koba and still standing tall!
PRO: Drones, surveillance, basic income, safety net, atheism, separation of church and state, cloudy days, unions, Stalin, concealed carry, 80s & 90s R&B music
ANTI: Organized religion, fundamentalism, Trotsky, college tuition, Juggalos/Juggalettes, gun control, militia types, crime, poverty, selfishness, inequality, rioters/looters, cop-haters.
Political Compass: Left -10.00, Authoritarian 6.21

Chesham
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chesham » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

State school students must wear a uniform - the actual design is decided by the school, but usually features a shirt, tie, trousers, blazer and smart shoes in the school colours. Most private schools also opt for this design, sometimes with a cap, although some have no uniform.

The Kingdom Historia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kingdom Historia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:58 am

Historian Public schools students are required to wear uniforms as voted by the public in 1920. It has been up to vote to change but they are rather popular.
High school

Middle school

Elementary school

Privet schools do a more traditional Historian uniform for their student.
example

Watchers in the Wings
Civil Servant

Founded: May 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Watchers in the Wings » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:02 am

Old City Folk are expected to wear clean, white shirts and black pants, but otherwise they can do what they choose with their outfit.

Watcher school uniforms are privileged information.

((OOC: Typically, the Watchers give out uniforms based on what school the learners are enrolled in. If you're learning to be an Owl, for example, you're given a military uniform (slacks, a dress-shirt a trench-coat, and an owl mask).))
Last edited by Watchers in the Wings on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:16 am

Last edited by Themiclesia on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Gameside factbooks not canon
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari
>>>Member of Septentrion, Atlas, Alithea, Tyran<<<
Left-of-centre, multiple home countries and native languages, socially and fiscally liberal; he/him/his
Pro: diversity, choice, liberty, democracy, equality | Anti: racism, sexism, nationalism, dictatorship, war
News | Court of Appeal overturns Sgt. Ker conviction for larceny in quartermaster's pantry | TNS Hat runs aground in foreign harbour, hull unhurt | House of Lords passes Stamp Collection Act, counterfeiting used stamps now a crime | New bicycle lanes under the elevated railways | Demonstration against rights abuses in Menghe in Crystal Park, MoD: parade to be postponed for civic activity

Dargovia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dargovia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 am

Most schools have a very strict dress code, but only a few have uniforms.

School uniforms are usually like this:

Walosia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Walosia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:18 pm

Are students required to wear uniforms in school? Not in public school but some private academies and high school require school uniform
If so, what do they wear?
Examples of school uniform in Walosia:
School uniforms at the Waldovia Private Academy
School uniforms at the Laventium Academica
School uniforms at the Constantine Private High School
Member of the following Alliances
IATA Member
Full Member of the International Space Agency

CANON UPDATE (OOC):
I have given this a lot of thought and I have decided to do some major changes to the Walosian History Canon.

The largest change that I will be doing is the removal of the “Walosian-Khelsharian War of 2009” and the following abdication of Empress Liat as well as the removal of the character Liat completely. The reason why is because I have developed my nation into a more realistic fashion during the 2014-2015 era and after reviewing older post I see that the war and abdication of Liat is both unrealistic, doesn’t fit with the overall nation and is simply unprofessional.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information