NATION

PASSWORD

Pavonistadian Embassy and Consulate Program (FROZEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Everia
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Everia » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:37 pm

OOC: I should really learn how to read things thoroughly.

National Union of Everia
Foreign Affairs Directory

To: The Democratic States of Pavonistade
Date: August 1, 2013
Encryption: Medium

To the Honorable Bianca Lawrence,

On behalf of my Nation's government, the National Union of Everia has sent application to establish an embassy in your nation in order to build stable and friendly relations
between our two nations.

The embassy application will be enclosed below this communiqué.

Signed,
Silvus Meyer
Director of the Foreign Affairs Directory

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: National Union of Everia
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Everia
Government Type: Single-Party National Unionist State
Economic System: Dirgism
Head of Government: Premier Claude Illonicus
Head of State: Autarch Kato Vissari
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Director Silvus Meyer
Relations with Pavonistade: Neutral
Embassy or Consulate: Embassy

AMBASSADOR/CONSUL INFORMATION
Name of Ambassador/Consul: Darius Laeius
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: [CLASSIFIED], Everia; March 25, 1973; 40
Health Concerns: None
Family of Ambassador: Wife
Qualifications/Studies: Educated at the Alturian National University, served in the Everia Armed Forces (Air Force) for 2 years, 6-year internship for the Foreign Affairs Directory

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
City Name: Pavonistade City
Slot Number: First available spot

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25): Ten
Security Staff (max. 15): Twelve
Service Staff (max. 30): Twenty
Gun Type and Amount: Twelve Steyr AUG A3 SA NATO (this one should be semi-automatic. If not then I'll feel dumb.) and Twelve Glock 18s
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): Twelve Monadnock PR-24s
Vehicle Type and Amount: Two Armored SUVs, Four Armored Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Coupe
Local Hiring?: None
Will you bring any animals, drugs, plants, et cetera?: No
If so please list: N/A

OTHER/MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
Other Notes and/or Concerns: None
Special Requests:
Interest in an Economic Alliance? (optional): Possibly
Interest in a Military Alliance? (optional): No
Interest in a Defense Agreement? (optional; both nations pledge to help each other in attacks by sending supplies/declaring war): No
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: Once one is up, then yes.
Last edited by Everia on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:21 am

OOC: If you would like to know, the Steyr AUG A3 SA NATO is not just a semi-automatic rifle - it can be an assault rifle or a light machine gun, as stated by Wikipedia. But I'll take the weapon as a form of semi-automatic rifle.

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE FROM THE DEMOCRATIC STATES OF PAVONISTADE
COMMENIKAE OFFEICIE FOEMER DER PAVONISTEIDCH STRADES DEMORAKTIEQ

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS | DAPRETMENT DES EIFFERS EXTAREF

To: Silvus Meyer, Director of the Foreign Affairs Directory of Everia

From: Bianka Lawrence, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pavonistade

Encryption: Low

Urgency: Low

Greetings.

With the violating items edited out, I am glad to announce that your application is now accepted, though I express some concern for the Qualifications/Studies section as it is left blank.

As your application states that the Everian embassy could be placed in the first available spot, it would be placed at Slot 17. The Pavonistadian Government will provide necessities required to create your nation's embassy, so the Everian Government does not have to provide too much supplies and equipment. Finally, I hope that ambassador Darius Laeius and his wife will have a great time in Pavonistade City and I hope good relations between Pavonistade and Everia will be established and prosperous.

Thank you.

Attachments:

-Null-

Signed,
Bianka Lawrence
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pavonistade

Contact Information:

Telephone: (222) 995-2468
Fax/Facsimile: 222-974-9375
Electronic Mail: fogaffairs@fedgov.pav
Address: 26th Parliamental Street, Pavonistade City

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Phantomizier
Envoy

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phantomizier » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:32 am

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE FROM THE SERENE ROTTELIAN EMPIRE OF PHANTOMIZIER

Crown Directorate Office of Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs, Desk of the Director

Addressed To: The Hon. Bianka Lawrence, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pavonistade
From: The Hon. Sheikh Muhammad Azhar ibn Malik Al Amman, Minister-Director of Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs
Subject: Establishment of Ambassadorial offices in Kingdom in Pavonistade
Encryption: Diplomatic [Open]
Date: August 4th, 2013

Greetings Your Excellency,

I hereby officially write to you on behalf of His Serene Imperial Majesty Sheikh Harun ibn Jaafar Al Thalab of the The Serene Rottelian Empire of Phantomizier, his government and of the Rottelian people. May your excellency find this message in good health.

It is with His Majesty's great pleasure that we have decided to extend our hands of friendship, hospitality and neutrality with the citizens of The Democratic Pavonistadian States. After the convening of the Empire's Parliament and Imperial Diet, as well as the consultation with his Royal Advisore and High Chancellor, His Majesty the King-Emperor has expressed his desire to establish and set up an embassy and several consulates of the Empire in Pavonistade, in hopes of cordial international relations and trade between our two sovereignties.

The Crown Directorate Office of Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs has evaluated and appointed the Honourable Mrs Jenny Heathers as Phantomizier's ambassador, consul general and cultural officer to Pavonistade. We sincerely look forward to creating stronger and peaceful relations with your people, while looking to establishing trade and cultural links in the near future.

You will find our attached application for the establishment of an Embassy, several Consulates and cultural offices in Pavonistade below.
With that, we appreciate you for your kind attention and consideration.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: The Serene Rottelian Empire of Phantomizier
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Phantomizier
Government Type: Semi Constitutional Monarchy & Parliamentary Democracy
Economic System: Islamic Mixed Economy, Nordic Model
Head of Government: HSIM King of the Rottelians, Sheikh Harun ibn Jaafar Al Thalab
Head of State: High Chancellor of the Executive Council, Sir Keith Amadeus Winters
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent His Excellency, Sheikh Muhammad Azhar ibn Malik Al Amman
Relations with Pavonistade: None yet
Embassy or Consulate: None yet

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Mrs Jenny Heathers
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Rottgarde, 24th August 1982, 31
Health Concerns: N/A
Family of Ambassador: Mr Nicholas Heathers
Qualifications/Studies: PhD in Diplomacy and Mass Communications.

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
City Name: Pavonistae City
Slot Number: Slot 19

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25): 25
Security Staff (max. 15): 15
Service Staff (max. 30): 30
Gun Type and Amount: Heckler & Koch USP, 15
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): Silver Sterling Knives & Steel Poker Cards, 15 sets.
Vehicle Type and Amount: BMW Series 7(F01), 2
Local Hiring?: Only for Service Staff
Will you bring any animals, drugs, plants, et cetera?: No.
If so please list: N/A

Other Notes and/or Concerns: We would like to have two consulates, in any location you may place us.
Special Requests: N/A
Interest in an Economic Alliance? (optional): Yes
Interest in a Military Alliance? (optional): Yes
Interest in a Defense Agreement? (optional; both nations pledge to help each other in attacks by sending supplies/declaring war): Yes
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: Yes

Most Cordially,
Sheikh Muhammad Azhar ibn Malik Al Amman
Minister-Director of Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs
The Serene Rottelian Empire of Phantomizier

Appalachian Republic (Ancient)
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Appalachian Republic (Ancient) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:54 am

Hello, as the Republic of Kentucky and Northern Virginia has been annexed into the Appalachian Republic, along with various other nations, we would like to re-establish an embassy within your nation. As the only thing that has changed is our name, we do not believe that we should have to submit another application. If we must, we will. Please respond.

Signed,
Steven Brown - Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Joseph Sullivan - President of the Appalachian Republic

Pavonistade
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 pm

OOC: I am sorry for not creating a replying communique for both Phantomizier and the Appalachian Republic, as I was getting a bit sick of creating "long" messages temporarily.

Phantomizier: Your embassy will be located in Slot 19 in the Pavonistadian capital. Your 2 consulates are randomly placed (as you wanted) in the cities of Vadopolis and Oktosis. Also, thanks for looking forward to having an economic alliance, military alliance, and defense agreement with Pavonistade. I hope that ambassador Jenny Heathers and her husband will have a great time in the capital.

(By the way, for the Embassy or Consulate part, it asks if you want an Embassy or Consulate.)

Appalachian Republic: I'll change the name - no need for re-sending applications.
Last edited by Pavonistade on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass:
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Kirav
Minister

Founded: Sep 07, 2006
Capitalizt

Postby Kirav » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Federacy of the States of Kiravia

Ríd Iselræ Suvlèucit

Secriat of State

Embassy Exchange Office

The Kiravian Federacy, having found Pavonistade to be an honourable nation with much to offer in a commercial and diplomatic partnership, would like to apply for an embassy in Pavonistade City in order to begin building closer ties between our governments. We hope that this overture will be well-received, and look forward to amical relations in the future.

We invite the Democratic States to open an embassy of their own in our capital, Kartika, and have provided instructions for doing so in our application.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: Federacy of the States of Kiravia
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Kiravian Federacy
Government Type: Asymmetric Federal Constitutional Republic
Economic System: Market Economy
Head of Government: Prime Executive Andrus H.D.K. Candrin
Head of State: Same as above.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Secriatist of State Fyren V.D.F. Rædhvod
Relations with Pavonistade: None currently, a fact which we regret.
Embassy or Consulate: Embassy.

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Ambassador-Major Íosevur O.S.T. Vedotin
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: 16 Avsilús 21154 (Age 45) Torisar, Varisavia
Health Concerns: Rare blood group K1+. Ambassador Vedotin's wife, children, and attendant are all compatible donors.
Family of Ambassador: Avenna Allocene Vedotin (wife, 44) Navur I.O.S. Vedotin (son, 14), Cardur S.M.T. Vedotin (son, 9)
Qualifications/Studies: Cúprulétra in Comparative Politics, Varisavia State University; Mensilétra in International Relations, Orthodox Univeristy of Kiravia; Kávicríven in Diplomatic Management, Kartika Institute for Foreign Policy; 22 years of experience with diplomatic missions in Alacea, Euleos, Falkasia, and Shredderstan.

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
Slot Number: Slot 24

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25): 20
Security Staff (max. 15): 10
Service Staff (max. 30): 20
Gun Type and Amount: 5 Tredagon Arms Foundry R-68 Semiautomatic rifles, 10 Callixatren Gunsmithy sidearms
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): 15 tasers, 10 knives.
Vehicle Type and Amount: 2 limousines, 4 SUVs
Local Hiring? Possible.
Will you bring any animals, drugs, plants, et cetera? Yes
If so please list: Fermented and distilled beverages are an important part of the Kiravian diet, and as such, the Embassy will be storing significant amounts of alcohol, primarily beer, iścēvaþa, and sornet wine. We permit staff to bring tobacco and kalir for personal use, provided that it is in compliance with the laws of the host nation.

Other Notes and/or Concerns: None.
Special Requests: None.
Interest in an Economic Alliance? (optional): The Federacy is very interested in establishing a commercial pact.
Interest in a Military Alliance? (optional): Certainly negotiable in the future.
Interest in a Defense Agreement? Also negotiable as relations progress.
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: Please do.

Pavonistade
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:17 pm

OOC: This form will be used in this thread (EDIT: and other threads, possibly) so that time will be conserved (I won't have to copy the whole communique form) and my response will come a bit faster.

EDIT: I can sometimes feel that making lots of communiques would be a bit time-consuming (and I also have this urge to complete all communiques and reply as fast as possible), but after a while I would become relieved of this feeling and so would not mind making communiques.

The embassy application from Kirav (Kiravian Federacy) is accepted, with all entities reviewed as passable. The embassy shall be located in Slot 24 in the Pavonistadian capital. As Ambassador-Major Íosevur O.S.T. Vedotin has a rare blood group, health personnel will do their best to store and monitor blood that will be compatible with his blood should a medical emergency or accident occur. Alcohol, tobacco, and any drugs that will be brought into the Kiravian embassy in Pavonistade will be greatly permitted, so long as it is not affiliated with any illegal or criminal activity and as it is not brought into the state of Western Pavonistade (the state outlaws recreational alcohol and drugs). Thank you for willing to establish an economic alliance, and willing to negotiate a military alliance and defense agreement with Pavonistade in the near future. It is well-hoped that Íosevur O.S.T. Vedotin and his family will have a great time in the Pavonistadian capital, and that bonds between Pavonistade and Kirav will be friendly and prosperous for an indefinite period.
Last edited by Pavonistade on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Political Compass:

Kirav
Minister

Founded: Sep 07, 2006
Capitalizt

Postby Kirav » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Pavonistade wrote:
(Image)

The embassy application from Kirav (Kiravian Federacy) is accepted, with all entities reviewed as passable. The embassy shall be located in Slot 24 in the Pavonistadian capital. As Ambassador-Major Íosevur O.S.T. Vedotin has a rare blood group, health personnel will do their best to store and monitor blood that will be compatible with his blood should a medical emergency or accident occur. Alcohol, tobacco, and any drugs that will be brought into the Kiravian embassy in Pavonistade will be greatly permitted, so long as it is not affiliated with any illegal or criminal activity and as it is not brought into the state of Western Pavonistade (the state outlaws recreational alcohol and drugs). Thank you for willing to establish an economic alliance, and willing to negotiate a military alliance and defense agreement with Pavonistade in the near future. It is well-hoped that Íosevur O.S.T. Vedotin and his family will have a great time in the Pavonistadian capital, and that bonds between Pavonistade and Kirav will be friendly and prosperous for an indefinite period.

Kiravix Rectârcax Dáltacríva

Kiravian Federal Communiqué

The Federacy thanks you for your acceptance of its application, and reïterates its enthusiasm regarding economic, diplomatic, and military coöperation. The Secriat of State gives its full assurance that embassy personnel shall respect all national and state laws regarding alcohol and narcotics, and thanks Pavonistade deeply for its provisions for Ambassador Vedotin's health.

Every effort shall be made on the part of the Federacy to ensure that this exchange marks the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship between our two governments.

Liege
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Liege » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 pm

OOC: Sorry about that, I guess I didn't read through your whole post. This has been edited accordingly.

Official Communique of The United Kingdom of Liège

TO: Department of Foreign Affairs, Pavonistade
ENCRYPTION: N/A

Enclosed is an application for an Embassy in the Honourable Democratic States of Pavonistade. We hope to establish close relations in the future. Thank you.

Signed,
King Xavier Vauclain the First
Lord Alain von Colette of Gent, Prime Minister
Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime van Charleroi

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Liège
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Liège
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Economic System: Mixed
Head of Government: Prime Minister, Lord Alain von Colette
Head of State: King Xavier Vauclain I
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Maxime van Charleroi

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Thierry Dubois
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Born August 14th, 1970, at the Royal Hospital of Liège in Liège.
Family of Ambassador: Wife Hailey Dubois, born December 26th, 1974, at the Antwerp University Hospital, in Antwerp, and son Jack Dubois, born July 2nd, 2001, at the Royal Hospital of Liège in Liège.
Qualifications/Studies: Masters Degree in Political Sciences from the University of Antwerp. Former Minister of Defence, 2002-2008, Interim Minister of Foreign Affairs, 2008-2009, Mayor of Charleroi 2009-2013.

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
Slot Number: 18
EMBASSY INFORMATION
Service Staff (max. 30): 20
Gun Type and Amount: x10 Glock Pistols, x5 Tear Gas Launchers
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): N/A
Vehicle Type and Amount: x2 Mercedes Benz S 600 Pullman Guard vehicles
Local Hiring?: No
Will you bring any animals, drugs, plants, et cetera?: Yes
If so please list: One Black Labrador canine, age 4, pet of the Ambassador.

Other Notes and/or Concerns: N/A
Special Requests: N/A
Interest in a Defense Agreement? (optional; both nations pledge to help each other in attacks by sending supplies/declaring war): Yes
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: When our Program is in place, yes.
Last edited by Liege on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The United Kingdom of Liège
King: Xavier Vauclain I
Prime Minister: Lady Michele du Laytin
National Factbook

Pavonistade
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 am

OOC: If you want an "embassy" in Gordhoss, seek a consulate instead. Embassies are actually used for capital cities (in this case, Pavonistade City).

The embassy application from Liege (The United Kingdom of Liège) is, unfortunately, denied. Your application seeks for beanbag shotguns to be brought in, but the Pavonistadian embassy establishment rules prohibit all shotguns of all types, no matter how weak or safe it is. Tear Gas Launchers are acceptable, but they should be used only in major emergencies (e.g. in the case of enemies intruding into your embassy). All other entities in your application are deemed acceptable, though we question your Placement location since you wish to have an embassy but placed in a non-capital city (Gordhoss). At any time, you may edit or resubmit your application for reviewing.

The embassy application from Liege (The United Kingdom of Liège) is accepted, now that the violating entity was edited out. Your embassy will be established in Slot 18 in the Pavonistadian capital, and supplies and equipment will be handed out to assist with the establishment of Liege's embassy. Thank you for your interest in establishing and entering an economic alliance, military alliance, and defense agreement with Pavonistade. All in all, it is hoped that ambassador Thierry Dubois and his family will have a great time in Pavonistade and that strong prosperous bonds between Pavonistade and Liege will be created.
Last edited by Pavonistade on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass:

Osway
Attaché

Founded: Jan 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Osway » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:52 pm

DIPLOMATIC COMMUNIQUÉ FROM THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF OSWAY

To: Bianka Lawrence, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pavonistade
From: Dávid Kapolce, Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Osway

I, Dávid Kapolce, Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Osway, am pleased to announce our decision to initiate diplomatic relations with the Democratic Pavonistadian States, with the application for the opening of a new Consulate-General in the city of Vadopolis. Should this be accepted, I hope this will become a symbol of co-operation and friendship between our two nations.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Osway
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Osway
Government Type: Federal parliamentary republic
Economic System: Capitalist with some state protectionism
Head of Government: Prime Minister Márko Namjenźesti
Head of State: President Sinte Şiltnám
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Dávid Kapolce
Relations with Pavonistade: Recently opened
Embassy or Consulate: Consulate-General

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Śeván Mäyźenis
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Stranvantón ST, 14/06/1971, 42
Health Concerns: Diabetic
Family of Ambassador: Husband and two sons (12 and 15)
Qualifications/Studies: History, University of Jóben; Mathematics, University of Leeds, UK; International Relations, South Oswegian University

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
City Name: Vadopolis
Slot Number: 2

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25): 8
Security Staff (max. 15): 3
Service Staff (max. 30): 10
Gun Type and Amount: 2 Glock semi-automatic pistols
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): None
Vehicle Type and Amount: 4 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, tinted but not armoured
Local Hiring?: Service staff, yes; diplomatic staff, yes provided that they speak fluent Oswegian
If so please list: Wines, spirits and tobacco for the use of staff and guests at official functions. Potted plants for decorative use

Special Requests: High-speed internet is requested
Interest in a Defense Agreement? (optional; both nations pledge to help each other in attacks by sending supplies/declaring war): No
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: The program is not open yet, but Pavonistade is welcome to apply when it is
Last edited by Osway on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The demonym is Oswegian.
Federal constitutional parliamentary republic.
Factbook

I can make you a flag, seal or logo - TG me if interested.

Pavonistade
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:04 pm

The embassy application (requesting consulate-general) from The Federal Republic of Osway is hereby accepted, and the consulate-general will be located in Slot 2 in Vadopolis. The Pavonistadian Government will provide supplies and equipment to assist in the establishment of the Oswegian consulate-general, and will make sure that Śeván Mäyźenis's diabetic condition will be treated and cared for by healthcare systems and that the diplomatic staffs will be fluent in Oswegian. Wines, spirits, tobacco, are perfectly acceptable, so long as they are not brought into the state of Western Pavonistade (recreational drugs are outlawed) and they are not affiliated with suspicious or criminal activity. The potted plants are also perfectly accepted. High-speed internet systems will be installed into the consulate-general so all people in the building will be able to have access to top-quality internet service. Thank you for willing to establish an economic alliance with Pavonistade. Finally, it is hoped that Śeván Mäyźenis and her family will have a great time in Pavonistade and that relations between Pavonistade and Osway is peaceful, friendly, and prosperous.
Political Compass:

New Albion and the Wesley Islands
Secretary

Founded: Aug 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Albion and the Wesley Islands » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Pavonistadian Embassy Application

On behalf of Her Majesty The Queen, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs hereby wishes to establish an embassy within the The Democratic Pavonistadian States. Attached are the supporting documentation.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of New Albion and the Wesley Islands
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Albion
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy
Economic System: Free Market
Head of Government: The Right Honourable Stuart St.Clair, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of New Albion and the Wesley Islands
Head of State: Her Majesty Queen Mary
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent The Right Honourable Erica Innis, The Baroness Innis
Relations with Pavonistade: None as of yet

Name of Ambassador/Consul: The Honourable Kenneth Christie
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Downsview, 1957, 56 years old
Family of Ambassador:
-The Honourable Helen Christie (Wife)
-Lisa Christie (Daughter)
Qualifications/Studies:
-BA History
-MA Political Science
-Director of the Peace & Conflicts Program at the University of St. Matthews
-Director of the Office for Domestic Terrorism Threat Assessment
PLACEMENT INFORMATION
Slot Number: 23

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25): 10
Security Staff (max. 15): 9
Service Staff (max. 30): 15
Gun Type and Amount: 10xGlock 17, 4xHeckler & Koch G3
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional):
Vehicle Type and Amount: 1xBMW 7 Series 2013 2xFord Crown Victoria 2012 3xChevrolet Tahoe 2012
Local Hiring?: No
If so please list:

Other Notes and/or Concerns:
Special Requests:
Interest in an Economic Alliance? (optional): No
Interest in a Defense Agreement? (optional): No
Interest in an Atomic Cooperation Pact? (optional): No
Interest in a Visa Exemption Pact? (optional): Yes

Signed,
The Right Honourable Erica Innis, The Baroness Innis
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Floribbea
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Floribbea » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:05 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: United States of Floribbea
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Floribbea
Government Type: New York Times Democracy
Economic System: Capitalism
Head of Government: President Marco Manyez
Head of State: Same as above
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State David Martinson
Relations with Pavonistade: None as far as we can remember

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Ambassador Shayla Kirestan
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Born in Titusville, FL, Born on 3/14/1979, Aged at 34 years old
Health Concerns: Allergic to Eggs
Family of Ambassador: Husband Shawn Kirestan, Daughter Esmeralda Kirestan
Qualifications/Studies: Studied politics and mathematics

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
Slot Number: 23

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Security Staff (max. 15): 13
Service Staff (max. 30): 25
Gun Type and Amount: Glock 17
Vehicle Type and Amount: Limousin w/tinted windows, 1
Local Hiring?: Yes
If so please list: Florida Palm

Other Notes and/or Concerns: No drugs (excluding perscription drugs) will be allowed on the premises
Special Requests: Floribbean Flag on the front lawn. Because the husband and daughter will be with the ambassador (if allowed), can Esmeralda attend a school in Pavonistade City? A private or public school will be fine, as long as she is not at severe risk of harm.
Interest in an Atomic Cooperation Pact? (optional): Explain this
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: Not yet
Last edited by Floribbea on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For those wondering and those who I RP with, my nation is the Carribean islands, (minus Trinidad and Tobago and Aruba), and Florida.
Pro: Democracy, Monarchy, Empires, LGBT rights, Free-speech, Freedom to Religion, WA, Environment, Civil Rights, Right to
Fair Trial, Capitalism

Neutral: Matriarchy, Nationalism
Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anti-LGBT,
Hate: Facism, Imperialism, Terrorism, Radicalism, Nuclear Weapons, Biological Weapons, Chemical Weapons, Concentration Camps, Genocide
Brucetown War (abandoned)
Hellraiser Invasion (won)
Homeland Terrorism (presently going on)

Pavonistade
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Both applications from the Kingdom of New Albion and the Wesley Islands and the United States of Floribbea are accepted!

New Albion and the Wesley Islands (NAWI): Your embassy will be established at Slot 23 in the Pavonistadian capital (FYI, Floribbea applied for the same slot; your slot will not be changed as you applied first), and necessities will be handed out to supply the construction of the embassy of NAWI. Thank you for your interest in a visa exemption pact with Pavonistade - when activated, citizens of NAWI will no longer have to use visas to enter Pavonistade.

Floribbea: The only problem with your application is that your requested slot - Slot 23 - is already taken by NAWI since the nation applied first. With our slot-shifting policies in effect, the Floribbean embassy is automatically shifted to Slot 21, but at any time you may request us to move the embassy to an empty slot of your choice. Moving on to other matters - healthcare personnel will be dispatched to ensure that Shayla Kirestan will not have any contact with eggs due to her allergy. If she happens to have egg-related allergies, the dispatched personnel will deal with the condition as appropriate. Florida palms are perfectly acceptable and are welcome to be brought into the Floribbean embassy. Police forces will ensure that recreational drugs will be prohibited from entering Floribbean premises, and will arrest and charge any violators. The Floribbean flag will be placed on the front lawn, and Esmeralda Kirestan (the ambassador's family may come if they wish to) may attend any public or private school in Pavonistade City appropriate to her age (and educational bureaus will finance her education) - Pavonistadian schools are generally safe, but be extremely aware that most schools have armed personnel for safety against gun violence. Finally, an Atomic Cooperation Pact is an agreement in which Pavonistade and an involved nation would work together on developing atomic technology, building nuclear weapons/sharing nuclear weapon development plans, constructing nuclear reactors, free trade for uranium and nuclear entities, disposing nuclear waste safely, etc.

We hope that NAWI ambassador Kenneth Christie, Floribbean ambassador Shayla Kirestan, and their respective family will have a great time in Pavonistade, and we hope ties between all involved nations will be strong, peaceful, friendly, and prosperous.

EDIT: And forgot to mention, Floribbean citizens will not have to use their visas to enter Pavonistade due to the visa exemption pact. Thanks for the economic alliance interest, as well.

EDIT 2: Notable event today - all of the original 25 slots in Pavonistade City are filled up! It seems that more slots need to be added.
Last edited by Pavonistade on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass:

Nordborg
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordborg » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:14 pm

To: Bianka Lawrence, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pavonistade
From: Elise Kirkegaard, Nordborgian Minister of foreign Affairs
Subject: Application for a Nordborgian mission to Pavonistade

Greetings,

On Behalf of The Principality of Nordborg, we would like to present our official interest in establishing a Nordborgian mission to Pavonistade in order to strengthen Diplomatic ties between our two nations. We are also interested in extending our bilateral cooperation to various fields including Economics, Education, Culture, and Tourism.

We wish each of us prosperity and development, and great mutual understanding and collaboration.

Respectfully yours,

Elise Kirkegaard
Nordborgian Minister of foreign Affairs

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: The Principality of Nordborg
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Nordborg
Government Type: Parliamentary Monarchy
Economic System: Nordic capitalism
Head of Government: Prime Minister Ylva Møller-Poulsen
Head of State: HM Prince Daniel II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Minister of Foreign Affairs - Minister Elise Kirkegaard
Relations with Pavonistade: Recent but solid

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Ambassador Ole Schmidt
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Holtsee (near the Capital Rosenholm), December 14, 1961, 53 years
Family of Ambassador: Wife : Eugenie (52 years), Son : Niels (17 years)
Qualifications/Studies: PhD Degree in Cultural Diplomacy and the Global Economy

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
City Name: Gordhoss
Slot Number: No preference

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25): 10
Gun Type and Amount: 15 hand-guns
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): ---
Vehicle Type and Amount: 2x Audi A8 and 1x Volkswagen Multivan
If so please list:
  • Gary - 2 years old Birman Cat
  • Felina - 2 years old Birman Cat

Special Requests: None
Interest in an Economic Alliance? (optional): Very interested
Interest in a Defense Agreement? (optional): Yes
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: Established

Pavonistade
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:21 am

It is of good news to announce that the application from The Principality of Nordborg is accepted, though the only problem is the conflicting information filled out in the City Name section (your application requests for an embassy, but you filled out "Gordhoss" into the City Name section - Gordhoss is NOT the capital, but instead Pavonistade City is the capital).

Your embassy will be established in Slot 26 in Pavonistade City as the application indicated No Preferences. Necessities will be provided to supply and assist with the setting of the Nordborgian embassy, so the Nordborgian government does not have to provide too much support. Gary and Felina, the Birman cats, are perfectly welcome onto Pavonistadian soils, though they will be checked over by healthcare personnel for any health problems or issues regardless of health history or status and to make sure that as minimum amount of people contract allergies from the cats as possible. Finally, thank you for your interest in an economic alliance, military alliance, defense agreement, and visa exemption pact with Pavonistade. Nordborgian citizens will no longer require a visa to enter Pavonistade, though they will have to check with a Pavonistadian embassy so that authorities are informed of the arrival.

We hope that Ambassador Ole Schmidt and his family will enjoy a great time in Pavonistade, and we hope that ties between Pavonistade and Nordborg are improved to a beneficial warm state.
Political Compass:

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:45 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of The New United British Empire
Commonly Referred/Short Name: The British Empire
Economic System: Right wing influenced, Capitalism
Head of Government: Prime Minister Duncan Stephen Fry MP OBE CBE
Head of State: HRH King Toby Wright
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Rt Hon Theresa May MP
Relations with Pavonistade: generally positive, but would like to greatly improved Relations

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Casimir Frank Hughes
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Swansea City Centre, 11th of July 1981, 32
Family of Ambassador: N/A
Qualifications/Studies: PhD in international relations

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
City Name: Pavonistadian city
Slot Number: Slot 27

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25): 25
Service Staff (max. 30): 30
Gun Type and Amount: SA80 A2- 15, BE-9's- 40
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): Prince Charles Combat Knife- 15
Vehicle Type and Amount: Armored Utility Vehicle mark III-5, L5-1
If so please list:

Special Requests: No
Interest in a Defense Agreement? (optional): Yes
Interest in an Atomic Cooperation Pact? (optional): Yes
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Eranshahir
Envoy

Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eranshahir » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:37 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: The Zoroastrian Kingdom of Eranshahir
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Eranshahir, Eran
Government Type: Parliamentary Monarchy
Economic System: Capitalist
Head of Government: Shahanshah Beraz Shirazi
Head of State: Prime Minister Karim Khiabani
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Sohrab Ebrahimi

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Javad Hanifnejad
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age:
-Birthplace: Qom, Iran Province, Eranshahir
- Birthdate: Mohor ruz, Avan mah 1381 Y.Z. (04/09/1960)
Family of Ambassador: None
Qualifications/Studies:Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
Slot Number: Any

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25): 5
Security Staff (max. 15): 5
Service Staff (max. 30): 5
Gun Type and Amount: 0
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): 0
Vehicle Type and Amount: 0
Will you bring any animals, drugs, plants, et cetera?:No
If so please list:

Special Requests: We would like to request to request a fire temple be built in Pavonistadt, either on embasy grounds or near the embassy.
Interest in an Economic Alliance? (optional): No
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: Already established
Ashem vohû vahishtem astî. Ushtâ astî
Ushtâ ahmâi hyat ashâi vahishtâi ashem.

Zeganas
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeganas » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:41 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: The United Republics of Zeganas
Commonly Referred/Short Name: Zeganas
Economic System: Scandinavian Styled
Head of Government: Robert Randson
Head of State: Robert Randson
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Robert Randson
Relations with Pavonistade: Neutral at the moment.

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Hanes Jasford
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Born July 16th, 1989 in taffnin, north fargen
Health Concerns: none
Family of Ambassador: wife, Melissa Jasford, parents, Mildred and Joseph Jasford
Qualifications/Studies: He went to borneik university and made a really high score for politics.

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
City Name: Gordhoss
Slot Number: 12

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Service Staff (max. 30): 5 (+ robotics)
Gun Type and Amount: Handgun pistol. 15
Melee Weapon Type and Amount (optional): Tasers
Vehicle Type and Amount: Modified Kia Souls with reinforced glass and plating.
Local Hiring?: there's volunteering if that works
Will you bring any animals, drugs, plants, et cetera?: Nah, it's best for the guys at the embassy to see what's native there.
If so please list: air

Other Notes and/or Concerns:
Special Requests:
Interest in an Economic Alliance? (optional):
Interest in a Military Alliance? (optional):
Interest in a Defense Agreement? (optional):
Interest in an Atomic Cooperation Pact? (optional):
Interest in a Visa Exemption Pact? (optional):
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?:
My main IC factbook
My solar system factbook
My 4 sapient races/species factbook
INFJ (maybe), american, libertarian-left, worldbuilder, love music
I don't use NS stats.

Eastland Duchies
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastland Duchies » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:52 pm

The United Kingdom of Eastland Duchies

By Appointment of Her Royal Majesty the Queen Victoria
of the United Kingdom of Eastland Duchies and Eastland Kingdom
Yoo Gun Bo
The Minister of Foreign Affairs

Dear Ms Bianka Lawrence

The United Kingdom of Eastland Duchies would like to establish embassy in the Democratic Pavonistadian States. We hope that this proposal will be accepted and we will cooperate in the future.

Your sincerely
Yoo Gun BO
Image Image

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full Name of Nation: the United Kingdom of Eastland Duchies
Commonly Referred/Short Name: UKED or Eastland
Government Type: Monarchy with Parliament
Economic System: Social Democrat
Head of Government: Lord Yun-seo Bung (Lord Minister)
Head of State: HRM the Queen Victoria
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Yoo Gun Bo

Name of Ambassador/Consul: Lucas Kawaguchi
Birthplace, Birthdate, and Age: Geumseong (the Great Duchy of Labka), 23/7-76 (23 July 1976), age: 37.
Family of Ambassador:Giselle Kawaguchi (35;wife), Emi Kawaguchi (daughter; 4)
Qualifications/Studies: Master degree in International Economics

PLACEMENT INFORMATION
Slot Number: 30

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Diplomatic Staff (max. 25):10
Gun Type and Amount: 20 pistols N-05 (made in UKED)
Vehicle Type and Amount: 3 ISBO V20 passenger vans; 2 ISBO Alpha E sedan
Local Hiring?: If it will be necessary
If so please list:

Special Requests: None
Interest in an Atomic Cooperation Pact? (optional): Yes
Establish an Embassy in your Nation?: Yes, link in signature
Monarchic nation in the Commonwealth of Crowns

National information

Imperial Embassy Program

IBS - LIVE => The III Grand Finale of Crownvision

HIM the Empress Victoria of the Empire of Eastland Duchies
All for Itjo lands, through equality and freedom!

Pavonistade
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Applications from The new united britsh empire (will be referred to as NUBE), Eranshahir, Zeganas, and Eastland Duchies (will be referred to as ED) are all accepted, but there are some problems and information that will be pointed out.

For your information, NUBE, "Pavonistadian City" is actually "Pavonistade City," dropping off the "ian." As well, SA80 A2-15 is an assault rifle, and assault rifles are prohibited under the Pavonistadian embassy establishment rules. The SA80 A2-15s would be removed should they be brought in. For Zeganas, embassies are established only in the capital, which is Pavonistade City. If you establish an "embassy" in Gordhoss, it would be a "consulate." As Zeganas did not answer the "Interest in A/An ___ Agreement" slots, its answers are automatically assumed as "Considering or Unknown" and its name will be put under the section.

NUBE's slot is 27, Eranshahir's slot is 28, Zeganas' slot is 29, and ED's slot is 30. All in all, we wish to the best that relations with all nations that have applied for an embassy in Pavonistade would be improved and that strong bonds between all nations would last long and friendly.
Last edited by Pavonistade on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information