NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of your Country: Pattern VIII (Read OP)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will OP MMW Number 9?

Nua Corda
39%
Kouralia
13%
Spreewerke
24%
Coltarin
11%
Aqizithiuda
13%

Total votes : 193

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

The Grand Imperium of Man wrote:Las guns and bolters

Bolters are impossibly far from standard in the ranks of cannon fodder.
Last edited by Fordorsia on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:37 pm

The Dusk wrote:G36kv
(Image)
G36e
(Image)
ACR
(Image)
SCAR
(Image)
MP7
(Image)
M14ebr
(Image)

Are those all your main military weapons? Because I count 4 assault rifles, 1 PDW and a battle rifle. None of whom share that much in common (outside of 5.56 NATO). So why all those different weapons or do you want to kill your logistics corp?
Fact Book.
Helpful hints on combat vehicle terminology.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Dorlania
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dorlania » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Fordorsia wrote:
The Grand Imperium of Man wrote:Las guns and bolters

well

bolters are used as supoor weapons in the Guard
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

Sardine World wrote:maintain

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Yes, but 9gag has nothing funny or original.
insert/gender/sexuality/political alignment/disorder
the soft parade has now begun~
Unity and Solidarity
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Lolzieristan
Minister

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Spirit of Hope wrote:
The Dusk wrote:G36kv
(Image)
G36e
(Image)
ACR
(Image)
SCAR
(Image)
MP7
(Image)
M14ebr
(Image)

Are those all your main military weapons? Because I count 4 assault rifles, 1 PDW and a battle rifle. None of whom share that much in common (outside of 5.56 NATO). So why all those different weapons or do you want to kill your logistics corp?

Because it' s not fair that soldiers don't get to customize their loadouts before they spawn in deploy.
Sometimes I'm reading through military threads here, and I stop and think "What the hell is wrong with all of us?" But then I get on Facebook, and realize I'd rather be insane than an idiot.
04/17/13: Got my wish, it seems, in terms of major depressive disorder. I'm sorry to everyone for any inactivity, it's...well, hard.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Lolzieristan wrote:
Spirit of Hope wrote:

Because it' s not fair that soldiers don't get to customize their loadouts before they spawn in deploy.

Think I got a perk for that somewhere around here.......

lol

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Lolzieristan wrote:
Spirit of Hope wrote:

"Sir, do I respawn like in CoD?"
"No. Now GTFO out my combat unit."

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Dorlania wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

well

I take it you're referring to Heavy Bolters? Bolters/Boltguns are used in the Guard only when the guy who wants to use it has more muscle than all the shit he has ever shit. Any Guardsman with a Bolter/Boltgun would be a very rare sight.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Lolzieristan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Lolzieristan wrote:

"Sir, do I respawn like in CoD?"
"No. Now GTFO out my combat unit."

I think I prefer this version of CoD.
Sometimes I'm reading through military threads here, and I stop and think "What the hell is wrong with all of us?" But then I get on Facebook, and realize I'd rather be insane than an idiot.
04/17/13: Got my wish, it seems, in terms of major depressive disorder. I'm sorry to everyone for any inactivity, it's...well, hard.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:58 pm

That would still break media selling records.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:59 pm

WW1 would be interesting. I don't give a shit about "Extreme action invincible firefight with spinning".

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Fordorsia wrote:

WW1 would be interesting. I don't give a shit about "Extreme action invincible firefight with spinning".

Until the unwashed, mouth breathing masses cry out about how unrealistically long it takes to reload invade the voice chat.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Fordorsia wrote:

war of 1812 or gtfo
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

Until the unwashed, mouth breathing masses cry out about how unrealistically long it takes to reload invade the voice chat.

I want to see them do the Korean War. They haven't touched that one yet, and North Korea is the easiest country to make the antagonist, what are they going to do, ban your game?
Fact Book.
Helpful hints on combat vehicle terminology.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

Well, hopefully the nature of the game, if done right, would prevent any children from playing it for too long. Though I doubt anything like that would happen, Activision and Infinity Ward now have the longest track record for being complete pieces of shit.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Spirit of Hope wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:

I want to see them do the Korean War. They haven't touched that one yet, and North Korea is the easiest country to make the antagonist, what are they going to do, ban your game?

No, but I fully expect them to threaten to nuke the parent company as they steal the cinematics for crappy propaganda.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Fordorsia wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:

Well, hopefully the nature of the game, if done right, would prevent any children from playing it for too long. Though I doubt anything like that would happen, Activision and Infinity Ward now have the longest track record for being complete pieces of shit.

Ea would like to have a word with you.

lol

Lolzieristan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Fordorsia wrote:

Only as long as they include game modes like "Not Getting Hit By Mortar Fire" and "Team Not Getting Hit By Mortar Fire".

And of course, everyone's favorite, "Head Lice".

*MASH LEFT AND RIGHT TRIGGERS TO SCRATCH UNCONTROLLABLY*

Anyway, back to topic...

I know the OICW is a gigantic beast, but what about the F2000? Is it slightly more plausible?

Dorlania
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dorlania » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Fordorsia wrote:
Dorlania wrote:well

I take it you're referring to Heavy Bolters? Bolters/Boltguns are used in the Guard only when the guy who wants to use it has more muscle than all the shit he has ever shit. Any Guardsman with a Bolter/Boltgun would be a very rare sight.

yeah i was refering to Heavy Bolters as support weapons

ex. Catachans
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

Sardine World wrote:maintain

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Yes, but 9gag has nothing funny or original.
insert/gender/sexuality/political alignment/disorder
the soft parade has now begun~
Unity and Solidarity
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm

The God-Realm wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:(Image)

8.92x65mm Wyvern

This works for XM8 right?

Unless by XM8 you mean enlarged SMLE designed for exploding tigers...

No brakes.

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

Ea would like to have a word with you.

lol

Mass Effect 3 Endings.

Never Forgive. Never Forget.
Last edited by Nua Corda on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Corda.
Sarcasm Warning! This post may not be entirely serious
Bullpups, Keymod and Magpul, oh my!
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Like Sci-Fi? Like Worldbuilding? Check out the Uprising Project!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally
Because people care, right?

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Nua Corda wrote:Mass Effect 3 Endings.

Never Forgive. Never Forget.

Add SimCity 5 to that.

The Dusk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dusk » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:
The Dusk wrote:Call of duty nonsense

You...........well, you may be in the wrong thread.

Call of duty nonsense?

Lolzieristan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:13 pm

The Dusk wrote:
Ulfr-Reich wrote:

You...........well, you may be in the wrong thread.

Call of duty nonsense?

Why did you select those weapons, per se?

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Dorlania wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

yeah i was refering to Heavy Bolters as support weapons

ex. Catachans

Yeah I'm pretty much most regiments of the Guard use them. I'm yet to find a heavy machine gun that is more badass than the Heavy Bolter too.

Look at it! Look how badass it is!

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Lolzieristan wrote:
The Dusk wrote:
Call of duty nonsense?

Why did you select those weapons, per se?

The Scar and MP7 I can understand Perhaps the EBR But why god's why have more then 2 Designated Rifles?
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information