NATION

PASSWORD

Esquarium Today [Regional News, CLOSED]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Sakatia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sakatia » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 pm

Breaking - Ionland launches artillery into Sakatian border village; 10 confirmed dead

Military launching "defensive operations" into Ionland

A victim from Ionland's attack on Sakatia

March 6, 2015
Plavagrad, Sakatia - - At around 3 A.M. today, artillery from Ionland's side of the border landed in the Sakatian village of Melekhovo. The artillery reportedly killed 10 civilians with a further 22 injured from the attack. The Sakatian Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs denounced the attack as "provocative" and an "act of war". Acting President Ansonov said the attack will provoke an "unseen response" from Sakatia.

The attack occurred in a region that is currently the location of military drills that are taking place from March 1st to March 17th, however the Ministry of Defense said that the exercises are being called off due to the attack. The Defense Ministry also said Sakatia will react to the attack at the "time of our choosing".

About an hour before the attack, the Sakatian National Guard reported a Type-76 tank had gone "missing" near the border with Ionland, however it is unknown if that is connected to Ionland's attack on Sakatia.

Update: The Sakatian Federal Ministry of Defense said the Sakatian tank that was missing entered Ionland by accident during training and was destroyed by Ionland.

Salkov removed from power
Ansonov announces intention to run for President of Sakatia
Salkov on the run

Comments (2)
Dmitri, from Tulsk said:
Cowardly Ionland, killing innocent civilians

Timofei, from Omsk said:
Lets go kill their civilians!
Last edited by New Sakatia on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Refer to me as Sakatia not New Sakatia.
My factbook (Take a look)

Columbion
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Sakatian imperialists violate Ionite territory
A viral image that is being posted around Esquarium has been debunked by Ionite officials as
to be an victim of Sakatian President Ansonov's crackdown on opposition, not Ionite artillery fire.
Ionite-Sakatian border - In the early morning of March 7th, Sakatian imperialist forces illegally entered sovereign Ionite territory during a "botched military exercise". As a response to the violation our republic's territory, President Huntleigh authorized a warning artillery barrage on a known Sakatian border base. The Sakatian government claims that the artillery fire killed 10 civilians and even circulated propaganda supporting there point, even using an image of a dead dissident of the Ansonov regime which is known in Ionland. President Huntleigh has claimed that if any more incursion into Ionite territory occurs he has approved of a 'fast response' brigade the right to enter Sakatia.

Border officers that have been stationed near the area of incursion have stated in the recent months and years, Sakatian forces have built up forces around the area. Those officers have feared that those forces were preparing for an invasion of Ionland as a response for the Ionite government's support of the former North Sakatian government. Since 2009, funding toward upgrading the Lámh Dia anti-ballistics defence system has become a priority within the Ionite military.

Stay tuned to an Poblacht for more coverage on the Sakatian invasion of Ionland

More articles from an Poblacht
    ☛ Speculation on the next revolutionary cycle
    ☛ World congress of the third way to be held in Conghaile next year
    ☛ Spring fashion for young Ionites
    ☛ General Masson orders more Caomhnóir 2 tanks to be built
    ☛ Arieria begins celebration of the 80th anniversary of the Liberation Wars

Image Comments [69] | Image E-mail this article

New Sakatia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sakatia » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Breaking - Sakatia declares war on Ionland

Sakatian military destroys Ionland artillery installation used in Melekhovo attack

Sakatian rocket artillery being fired on Ionland

March 6, 2015
Plavagrad, Sakatia - - Acting President Ansonov declared war on Ionland for its attack on the village of Melekhovo and its refusal to conduct "proper diplomacy". Ionland state media called the village of Melekhovo a military installation and refused to accept the fact their military killed innocent civilians.

Ansonov said foreign powers had pledged their support for Sakatia and he said the response to Ionland will be "appropriate". The Ministry of Defense confirmed all branches of the armed forces are on high alert and reserves are being called up. The National Guard will also be deployed once the Predstavnik authorizes further intervention in a vote tomorrow.

Following the attack, the Sakatian National Army fired rocket artillery and reportedly destroyed the Ionland position used to attack Melekhovo. However Ansonov pledged further attacks, including the possibility of a full-scale invasion of Ionland. Acting President Ansonov said he hopes diplomacy will prevail and no more lives will be lost, however he also said "we must do what we have to do".

10 dead from Ionland artillery attack on Sakatia
Salkov on the run

Comments (2)
Dmitri, from Tulsk said:

Timofei, from Omsk said:

Columbion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:35 pm

President Huntleigh condemns the Sakatian assault on Ionite territory
President Huntleigh made an emergency appearance at the National Assembly earlier today where he gave an emotional speech about
the history of Ionland and how invaders were driven off and how the "will of the people" are being tested right now.
National Assembly building, Conghaile - Government officials have been frantic since the mornings events involving Ionite and Sakatian military exchanging fire. President Huntleigh's first action was authorizing a warning artillery barrage on a military base which Sakatian officials claim killed 10 civilians. President Huntleigh also authorized use of a fast action brigade if any incursion is made into Ionite territory.

In response to the artillery fire, the Sakatian military began a rocket barrage attack on artillery positions located near the area of interest. President Huntleigh condemned this attack claiming, "I ordered the warning artillery fire to teach you a lesson, the lesson of carefulness. But you have gone ahead and furthered the hostility by ordering this unwarranted attack on our territory for the second time in less than twenty-four hours."

Instead of using violence to further the situation between Sakatia and Ionland, President Huntleigh has opened up diplomatic discussions between the Sakatian regime and head Ionite officials. President Huntleigh hopes that this crisis can be diplomatically diffused to end any bloodshed between the two nations. President Huntleigh has also called on the international community to step back and allow the two nations involved to work this situation out between each other. He claimed that, "Any international involvement in this scenario will increase hostilities, any side that gains support will increase the protectiveness of the other. So please, allow us to work this out with our neighbor."

Image Comments [10] | Image E-mail this article

Francilie
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Francilie » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:29 am

I SRF1 I SRF2 I SRF REGIONS I SRF3 I SRF4 I SRFI I SRF.INFO INTERNATIONAL I

I News I Francilie I Esquarium I Politics I Culture I Sports I Science I Health I Travel I Television I

ALERT An ultimatum to Ionland: the President wants Huntleigh to "calm down and leave Sakatia"
Published : 7 March 2015, 5:52 Pontnouveau Time | Written by Lisbeth Esson

A victim of the Ionite attack in Sakatia

PLAVAGRAD ( SAKATIA ) According to the Sakatian Broadcasting Service, artillery from Ionland's side of the border landed in the Sakatian village of Melekhovo. The artillery reportedly killed 10 civilians with a further 22 injured from the attack. The Sakatian Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs denounced the attack as "provocative" and an "act of war". Acting President Ansonov said the attack will provoke an "unseen response" from Sakatia.

Later, the Ionites said that Sakatian troops "violated" Ionite territory, forcing them to attack Melekhovo, a border village. After Sakatia's declared war, Nicholas Huntleigh made a long speech about "the history of Ionland and how invaders were driven off and how the "will of the people" are being tested right now."

In Francilie, there were several reactions. On Twitter, firstly, with the hashtag "#LeaveSakatiaAloneHuntleigh", Francesian citizens said that "because of the Ionites, a Third Great War may happen" or that "Journay must hurry, one of our allies is being invaded".

In the political world, nearly everyone condemned that attack AND that war. Léna Châtelain (far-right) said that "Huntleigh is the man to beat", the UPF (right) said that "such attacks should be punished", Coline Leroy (left) wants to "send weapons to Sakatia". The only parties to support the Ionite invasion are the communists and the Huntleighists.

Claire Journay, the President, with the approval of the Parliament, decided to send something to Conghaile, something which wasn't used since 70 years: an ultimatum.

Claire Journay wants Nicholas Huntleigh to "calm down and leave Sakatia alone" or else, "Francilie would help Sakatia and if it must be done, to declare war to Ionland". She also asked the democratic nations of Esquarium to do the same.

It was Lisbeth Esson, live from Plavagrad, Sakatia.

Esquarium's favourite French-speaking federal republic gone far-right once

I'm neither a rightist, a centrist nor a leftist; I think all of them have good and bad ideas.

Nevamaa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevamaa » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:35 am

Hyvärinen: Nevanmaa will support Sakatia in their battle against Ionite aggression

NEVANLINNA - Prime Minister Hyvärinen has condemned the Ionite aggression against Sakatia as an "illegal violation of Sakatian sovereignty" in a press conference held in Kamppi Palace early on Saturday morning.

Early on Saturday morning, Ionland launched an unprovoked artillery attack on the Sakatian village of Melekhovo, killing 10 and wounding 22 civilians. Reports also indicate that Ionite forces destroyed a Sakatian tank near the border in a separate incident. Sakatia responded by declaring war on Ionland and destroying an Ionite artillery installation

Hyvärinen stated that "Ionland is an aggressive rogue state that funds terrorist organizations like the Nevan Republican Liberation Front and acts aggressively towards its neighbours. Nevanmaa cannot watch idly while Ionland continues its aggressive tactics, and thus we pledge unconditional support to Sakatia in defense of their homeland. We also demand that Ionland stops all attacks against Sakatian forces."

Hyvärinen later clarified his message, stating that Nevanmaa could support Sakatia with low-interests loans and military equipment if requested by the Sakatian government, while also stating that while Ionite aggression must be punished, he does not wish to see the crisis escalate.

Other Esquarian nations have also condemned the Ionite aggression. Francilian President Claire Journay has reportedly sent an ultimatum to Ionland demanding Ionland to refrain from any further attacks on Sakatia.
Last edited by Nevamaa on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Hippo
Factbook

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 am

-DEVELOPING- PRESIDENT OPPENHEIM CALLS FOR DIPLOMACY BETWEEN SAKATIA AND IONLAND
The former declares war after reports of Ionite artillery attack

Date: March 7, 2015

Writer: Kristen Blanchard

President Oppenheim (right) converse with Defense Minister Colton (left).

Tensions between Sakatia and Ionland escalated into war, and President Oppenheim asks for "diplomacy and peace" among the two countries.

The Sakatian side alleged that Ionite artillery attacked the village of Melekhovo on March 7, killing ten civilians and injuring 22 more. A military drill from March 1 to March 17 is held in the attacked region. Later on, the Sakatian Defense Ministry claimed it will react at the "time of our choosing", and the National Guard repoted the disappearance of a Type-76 tank (said to be destroyed after accidental entry into Ionite territory).

The Ionite side claims that the Sakatians illegally entered their territory and that, in response, President Huntleigh allowed for a warning artillery barrage. The President also authorized a "fast response" brigade to invade Sakatia should its territory be intruded again. It is not explicitly determined whether the artillery attack came before the intrusion of Ionite territory, or vice versa, but Acting President Ansonov of Sakatia declared war on Ionland. Through this declaration are both countries engulfed in war.

President Yksteldehs Oppenheim responded to the situation by saying "Pavonistade will not be dragged into a war fought away from the area of influence," after having discussed with Minister of Defense Alain Colton. He claimed that "it is nonsensical to go to war in such a short period of time, and [...] indeed, both diplomacy and peace must be sought for so as to bring an end to this war." He also maintained that "it is least biased and most effective if a third party or an unaffiliated nation is involved in resolutions for both countries."

Other countries have responded to the ongoing war, both of which support the Sakatians. Franceisan President Claire Journay sent an ultimatum to Ionland and stated her country "would help Sakatia and if it must be done, to declare war to Ionland." Nevan Prime Minister Hyvärinen demanded "that Ionland stops all attacks against Sakatian forces."

It is claimed that President Huntleigh is to utilize diplomacy (through diplomatic discussions) in the course of this conflict.

Share this story with:

Other Recent Reports

• Yksteldehs Oppenheim and a Possibility of a Centrist Pavonistade
    Analysts from across Pavonistade examine the plans of Oppenheim

• College Bans the Use of Pavonistadian Flag in Campus
    College students in favor of "more inclusive environment" by banning flag

• Aged-12 "Bully" Arrested after Beating 8-Year-Old to Death
    Trial by jury for Vadopolitan boy to begin on March 14

Comments
Page 1 of 500 - Next page - Last Page

HereKittyKitty
▲ Like - 512 | ▼ Dislike - 98 | ! Flag
Who in hell goes to war over ten dead civilians???

Aininininininian
▲ Like - 290 | ▼ Dislike - 47 | ! Flag
@HereKittyKitty
I know, like WTH? I talked to one of my friends in North Daecon and he said that declaring war on the same day as the artillery strike (coupled with bad diplomacy) is a terrible thing to do. I have nothing to do but agree.

D92kjfL
▲ Like - 4 | ▼ Dislike - 163 | ! Flagged
! This comment has been flagged.
Want to see nukes fall on Ionland? Come pay a visit at TolouBar and have a cold drink of premium-quality!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Namor
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Namor » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:24 am

"This is the stupidest war, like, ever"
President-General comments on Sakatia-Ionland conflict
March 7, NMR 2375

NAMO, CAPITAL DISTRICT - President-General Fu Wen commented on the unexpected outbreak of war between Sakatia and Ionland which many believe will destabilize Northeast Esquarium.
President-General Fu Wen condemned the "stupidest war" that
broke out between Sakatia and Ionland

Fu called the cause of the conflict "frivolous," criticizing both Sakatia and Ionland of "exercising stupidity."

"Usually, you don't see wars breaking out because of a petty incident that results in a few deaths, unless there has been a history of tension and mistrust between the parties involved. As far as I know, both Sakatia and Ionland are notorious for their bellicose policies that make them unworthy of positive international public opinion. But even then, I find it hard to believe that a war can start between the two countries just like this. This is the stupidest war, like, ever. You rarely see this happening."

President-General Fu said that abiding by the policy of non-interference in the affairs of other countries, Namor will not take sides in the conflict. He urged for both Sakatia and Ionland to "calm down," although he expressed doubts that this is going to happen anytime soon.

War broke out between Sakatia and Ionland after Ionite artillery landed on the Sakatian village of Melekhovo, killing 10 people. The Sakatian military launched "defensive operations" into Ionland, but Ionland claimed that it had shelled Sakatia in response to an alleged "illegal" entry of Sakatian troops into Ionite territory.

COMMENTS
He Bo
Wow, this makes the Third Namo-Luziycan War look REALLY reasonable... 525 11

Chao Ning
Ionland = Sakatia = assholes 213 4

Chang Da
LOLing at Fu Wen's facepalm. Couldn't have put it any better! 100 0

Other News
  • World leaders responding to Ionite-Sakatian crisis - President Oppenheim of Pavonistade asked for "diplomacy and peace" between Sakatia and Ionland. Nevanmaa and Francilie voiced moral support for the Sakatians.
  • Executive House to respond to upcoming Riro referendum - Awaiting the President-General's response to the referendum in Riro that will determine whether the region becomes part of Namor.
Last edited by Namor on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
NMR-free since August 2017!

Ocidenia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ocidenia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Economy not moving forward?

Mass protests erupt in Paradisa in response to the lagging growth of Ocidenian economy

Today, the daily life in Paradisa has been disrupted by a gigantic wave of protests, which practically covered the capital city overnight. The residents of Paradisa, including even some visitors from other parts of Ocidenia according to some sources, took to the streets to openly demonstrate their dissatisfaction with what has been classified as “the government’s failure to fulfil its functions”. The protesters have openly explained through their more vocal representatives that they and “the entire population of Ocidenia” as they claimed, are dissatisfied with “little to no progress” being achieved in stabilizing the country’s economy throughout almost 1 year of rule of the current administration. Although the protesters did not hesitate to acknowledge the work that has really been done in attempt to recover the ruined economy left by the previous government, and also recognized that the Brozhav administration was going in the right direction, complaints still surfaced about the pace in which this process has been taking place so far.

The protesters claimed that the actions of the Brozhav administration in attempt to recover the Ocidenian economy “did not meet expectations” as it was believed that this major goal could be achieved much faster and would even start showing its first progressive results at least by the end of 2014. Although the protesters themselves admitted that some signs of recovery had definitely been visible and the standard of living in Ocidenia has definitely improved in comparison to the times prior to the revolution, it seems that appreciation for what has already been achieved is not something that the protesters and their followers are willing to demonstrate. Currently the flourishing protests continue calling for more reforms and an increased speed in their application as there is “a popular wish” to see breaking results throughout 2015, something that the protesters unrealistically felt should have been achieved the previous year.

Nevertheless, Prime Minister Simeon Brozhav refrained from questioning the logic of the protesters and acted accordingly to his responsibilities as the head of this country. Today, in a quick live address to the entire nation from the Presidential Palace, PM Brozhav directly responded to the concerns of the protesters and carefully laid out what the administration has been working in achieving throughout the single year of rule. This is what the Prime Minister had to say:

I would like to openly state to the Ocidenian people that their wishes are definitely not being overlooked and promises made by this administration upon assuming office were not just empty promises, as we are definitely working every day to fulfil them. I and my top officers understand the frustration and wish of the Ocidenian people to put the past behind and to see their beloved country rise from the ashes as quickly as possible, however, the truth is that it is a process that cannot be achieved quickly, especially in our country’s current state. Due to many tools and methods that could be used to recover our economy being unavailable to us at the moment, our administration is using whatever measures possible to keep this process moving forward.

Unfortunately, at the moment Ocidenia’s possibilities are limited below the standard. What makes our situation especially difficult is that the previous administration has completely left our country’s economy in ruins, thus reducing it to a state which will take a longer time and especially a lot of effort to recover. It would already be quite a task to do so even if all the required tools and measures were available to us, however, we do not even have the majority of needed possibilities to make quick progress.

Prime Minister Simeon Brozhav

As you all currently know, since the revolution Ocidenia has lost the majority of its diplomatic relations, which it shared with multiple countries prior. The international community has labeled the current administration, brought to power by the people, as “illegitimate” and wished not to share any ties with us. It was decided that a much more extreme route should be taken in order to punish our country, something that extremely surpasses plain embargoes. Ties with our country were cut, leaving us to face complete isolation from the rest of Esquarium. With the loss of the majority of our foreign relations, it is only natural that our already weak economy would either be left in the same critical stage or even worsen. Inability to trade with so many countries that we were able to in the past has been a big hit on our economy, however, it is not the only one. With the risk of extreme internal strife rising following the emergence of rebel groups in the north and south of Ocidenia, many countries had made, let’s call it, a “contribution” to deteriorating our country’s stability. Multiple states across Esquarium, including our common border neighbors, have decided to go as far as to declare war on our country, thus also putting our national security on the line. We were left with no choice, but to sky-rocket our military budget with our already fragile economy, when we all perfectly knew that the money was desperately required to be put into multiple other more important sectors that desperately required and still require funding. Our borders remain militarized and the funding of the Ocidenian Commonwealth Armed Forces continues growing in order to give our country’s military the capacity to defend effectively defend the nation from internal and external threats. Our administration as well would much rather prefer to focus our attention on more important things, but it this does not depend on our individual choice.

As this country’s Prime Minister, I have made multiple attempts to convince the international community that they had mislead themselves, regarding the results of the legitimate Ocidenian revolution. I tried to show them that the alleged “Coup of the ruling government in Ocidenia by Luziycan CIA” is an incorrect understanding of what the events in our country a year ago. I had made all attempts to show that this misunderstanding of events was hurting not only Ocidenia, but also our former foreign partners, forcing a lot of nations and people to pay a price based on fiction. It does not have to be like this, yet nobody wants to listen to us. Fortunately, not all countries have taken this path as we still have our partners and allies in the Esquarian community that continue active cooperation and even friendship with Ocidenia. These are countries that understand that our nation should not be put down, but instead embraced for the will, the courage and the effort to make a historical change in our country and to cleanse ourselves of filth that forbade a normal life for us all. Our remaining allies understand that what a reborn Ocidenia mostly needs after blossoming, is support and embracement to grow and flourish further and that is exactly what these countries are helping our reborn nation to do by resuming partnership with us. These are the countries that we are thanking for our continued existence today. Of course, I am not saying that we should all sit still and tolerate the undeserved burden that our nation is carrying today, because nothing will change for the better if no actions are taken. Although all my previous attempts have failed, I will personally resume dialog with the international community and will continue sending representatives of the current administration to multiple countries all around Esquarium, as well as inviting foreign representatives here – all to earn the reborn Ocidenia the right to further flourish as an independent and sovereign nation. The reality is that we need cooperation, warm relations and internal and external peace to continue our growth and further existence and that is what this administration will further be focusing to earn back.

In order to succeed in fulfilling all these goals for the mutual benefit to our entire nation, what our administration currently requires the most is support from our people. You must understand, my dear compatriots, that we are all on the same side here. We are not against you, we are on the same side as we work and even exist for you. Our country is very fragile right now as we are facing countless internal and external problems of various kinds and the last thing we need is being divided in our nation even more than we already are. This will lead us nowhere else, but down a path of a potential collapse. Our administration definitely respect the people’s right to protest and we will definitely not play any role in stripping you of that right. But I beg of you to keep it within the boundaries of sanity as any events that could potentially lead to a destabilization of the currently already fragile situation in Ocidenia will only contribute to us further sinking down the bottom. There was a lot of work done to lead us up to this point of quasi-stability, so please do not allow all of this to be for nothing as we might not get back to this point again. Our situation is very difficult and there is a lot of work that needs to be done to save our nation, something that cannot be achieved overnight. I promise you that we are working and I am sure that you all know that as well, even if you are not necessarily willing to admit that to yourselves at the moment. Improvements have been made and they can continue being made, only if you agree to allow us to focus our entire attention and effort on working towards that point, instead of having to worry about a potential civil crisis erupting. Ocidenia is currently on the edge, which we are trying to push ourselves as far away from as possible and I ask that you do not push us back to it as you will sabotage our country. If you want our nation to survive, then you must permit us to focus and work. I kindly ask you all, my dear people of Ocidenia, think before you do as your actions can prevent terrifying consequences. Please stop playing with fire. Thank you.

Currently, the situation fortunately remains peaceful as there had been no signs of physical violence erupting, despite the growing amount of protests. In order to contain the current peaceful state of the protests, the government authorized the deployment of special units of riot police all over Paradisa, in order to secure peace and order in the capital city, as well as intimidate potential radical-minded protesters to refrain from trying to escalate violence and destabilize the currently peaceful course of events. We will keep you updated as events develop.

Qianrong
Diplomat

Founded: May 13, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Qianrong » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:59 pm

茜蓉中央通訊社 | Qiànróng Zhōngyāng Tōngxùnshè
觀龍通擯中坱 | Quan Rồng Thông tấn Trung ương
કન્રોન ગીત્નંગ બલીતા અહેન્સીયા | Kanron Gitnang Balita Ahensiya
Qianrong Central News Agency

---BREAKING NEWS---
Prime Minister Le Gia Dinh speaking to the Qianrongese press today on the Ionland-Sakatia conflict.

ASQ ATTACKS, # KILLED
XIANGMEN 10/15/14- 113
SHANLIANG 10/15/14- 96
THONG NHAT 10/21/14- 71
PINGYUAN 7/7/14- 69
RONGYAO 11/9/14- 66
XIANGZHOU 7/21/14- 65
ZUIZHONG 7/21/14- 59
HAI NANG 6/3/14- 58
DEPENGULANG 6/30/14- 53
ANGKAPALARAN 10/21/14- 52
LUMANGDAUNGAN 10/15/14- 47
CAIFAN 10/21/14- 45
YUCHENG 3/2/15- 44
YUCHENG 11/9/14- 41
PHIEN NHOC 6/17/14- 39
HUALI 6/5/14- 36
VINH QUANG 10/20/14- 34
JUNGZHENG 7/11/14- 31
SHANLIANG 8/12/14- 27
SEONGYUN 10/20/14- 25
KHONG LAI 6/20/14- 24
MENGTIAN 10/20/14- 23
DANH DAP 10/15/14- 21
PRIME MINISTER LE SPEAKS ON IONLAND-SAKATIA CONFLICT: "SINCE SAKATIA VIOLATED IONLAND'S TERRITORIAL SOVEREIGNTY... WE MUST SUPPORT THE IONITES"
by NGUYEN SINH THANH - MARCH 7 2015
YUCHENG, QIANRONG - In a speech to the press earlier today, Prime Minister Le Gia Dinh told reporters that "Since Sakatia violated Ionland's territorial sovereignty, ideology and cultural differences become irrelevant," saying that Qianrong would recognize Sakatian intrusion into Ionite territory as a valid casus belli for the Ionite government against Sakatia- a stance contrary to the stances taken by nations like Namor and the Nevan Realm, who support the Sakatians.

The crisis began early in the morning yesterday, when Sakatian media claimed that Ionite artillery had opened fire on a village near the Ionland-Sakatia border. Sakatian media admitted that the artillery fire had come in response to the violation of Ionite territory by a Sakatian National Guard tank, but claimed that the tank had gotten lost in a training exercise. The Ionite government responded by saying that Sakatian forces had entered Ionland, violating Ionite territorial sovereignty, saying that further Sakatian incursions into Ionland would be repulsed. Sakatia responded by assaulting Ionite defenses with along the border and declaring war on Ionland. In response, Ionite President Nicholas Huntleigh said that he wanted a diplomatic solution, but that Ionland was preparing for a full-scale invasion by the Sakatians.

Today, Prime Minister Le spoke on the incident. "It is obvious here," he said, "that the Sakatians are the aggressors in this situation. Everything Ionland has done has been in response to a belligerent action undertaken by the Sakatian regime. Seeing that Sakatia's Acting President was the first to declare war, after sending his tanks and his rockets into Ionite territory, it is understandable that President Huntleigh has taken actions to defend his country and his people from Sakatian agression. Furthermore, President Huntleigh has been far more willing to open diplomatic talks with Acting President Ansonov, which is commendable." When asked about the ideological differences between Qianrong and Ionland, Le said they were irrelevant. "Ideology should not play into this. What we have is a nation whose territorial sovereignty has been repeatedly violated by a belligerent neighbor. Since Sakatia violated Ionland's territorial sovereignty, ideology and cultural differences become irrelevant," Le declared. "Sakatia's belligerence means we must support the Ionites."

Confusingly, many nations have sided with Sakatia in spite of the evidence. President Claire Journay of Francilie issued a aggressive ultimatum directed at President Huntleigh, saying that "Francilie would help Sakatia, and if it must be done, declare war on Ionland". Furthermore, the Sakatians have received the support of the autocratic racist-sexist regime called the Nevan Realm, with Nevan Realm officials saying that it was Ionland who had violated Sakatian sovereignty, and not vice-versa. "Ionland is an aggressive rogue state," said racist-sexist regime figure Tuomas Hyvarinen, "that funds terrorist organizations... and acts aggressively towards its neighbors"- as though the Nevan Realm regime has any right to declare that other nations are morally bankrupt or prone to acting unjustly. The Pavonistadian government has called for diplomacy between the two nations; Namorese leader Fu Wen, pretending that Riro, Oteki, and Nantai do not exist, said that Namor would continue its supposed policy of non-interference, and denounced it as "the stupidest war, like, ever," in the process sounding like a vapid teenage girl.

Qi Chien-Xuan, Leader of the Opposition, has urged Prime Minister Le to verify the Ionite account.

Opposition Leader Qi Chien-Xuan has said that, while Sakatian intrusion into Ionite territory would be a casus belli, Prime Minister Le is not casting enough doubt on Ionland's explanation for their actions. "The Prime Minister must do as much as he possibly can to verify that the Ionite government is being truthful about the situation... it is important to consider that Ionland is an autocratic and often unfair regime, one that has proved itself dangerous in the past. If we can prove that Sakatian tanks violated Ionite sovereign territory, then I am all in favor of supporting them, but until then we should be taking a more cautious approach in this situation.

Prime Minister Le has said that, for the time being, he has no plans to do anything other than provide verbal support to the Ionites in their war against the aggressive Sakatians. However, some members of the Qianrongese Patriotic Front have written a bill proposing economic and non-lethal aid to the Ionite government; some members of the Front for Change and Liberty have said that they plan to draft a bill urging outright military aid to the Ionite government. "What we are witnessing now is a great injustice, one that the world is allowing to occur," FCL leader Pham Kac Vo told the press today. "This government must take action to stand for what is right even when it is unpopular."

COMMENTS
No comments presently.

OTHER NEWS
- Ocidenians protest lagging economic growth, put pressure on PM Simeon Brozhav
- Senate passes DENSAA 61-54-1, affirming Qianrong's right to defensive nuclear wepaonry
- Namorese Executive House taking sweet time to comment on Riro annexation referendum
- Where in the World is Vladimir Salkovdiego: deposed Sakatian president Salkov on the run
- International outrage after Luziyca miscarriages justice in d'Arpino-Padyatri case
- Ocelotian Isles prepare for three-way elections for Governor-President to be held today
Last edited by Qianrong on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly Ruridova - Come join Kylaris!
---"Don't kill, and don't be killed, alright? That's the best you can strive for."---

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Constitution of Sinhako revealed
Interim President Helga Duta

PRASANTA, SINHAKO - Today, the Constitution of Sinhako was released to the world. The preamble read: "For thousands of years, we were a people without a sovereign homeland. We were persecuted, expelled, and looked down upon by countless generations of people, but today, we have a homeland of our own: the Republic of Sinhako."

Section 1 outlines the administrative divisions, dividing the state into districts or parivara with two types: urban-level districts and rural districts: the latter would be divided into subhaya which comprises of rural areas, towns, or cities that do not warrant an urban-level district, with Section 2 describes the powers of each level of government, and also includes cabinet positions.

Section 3 outlines the branches of the federal government: the executive, with a President elected for a four year term and only eligible to run for two terms, provided he or she is 35, is a Sinhakan citizen or a full-blooded Shudri; the Legislative branch with Congress divided into two chambers: the Senate with 2 seats per district, and the House of Representative with 150 representatives; and lastly, the Supreme Court with nine justices: eight justices and one chief justice appointed by the President and approved by the Senate. Section 4 outlines the eligibility levels: the age of majority is to be 18, and this is when one is eligible to vote. It also outlines that the capital is to be in Prasanta.

Section 5 outlines the rights and freedoms granted to citizens: the freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of and/or from religion, freedom of expression, freedom of ideology, the freedom of the press, as well as the right to reasonable labor conditions, the right to not face persecution, the right to a fair trial, right to housing, the right to a free education, and the right to receive government services in the official language all across the country and recognized language in areas where they form a substantial portion of the population (i.e. more than 30% of the population of a rural district and more than 10% in an urban area). But the most important right is the right to return for all Shudri, which is defined as someone who has at least a basic knowledge of the Shudri language and identifies with the Shudri culture.

Section 6 however declares that the official languages are to be Shudri, but recognized languages would include Vasijibro (the Qianrongese dialect of Shudri), Lombardian, Luziycan, and English.

Section 7 then established that the Ocelotian Legislative Council's act in establishing Sinhako and the contents of that law will be part of the constitution, and outlines the roles that the Ocelotian government will keep (notably much foreign relations). A corollary to this is that if in the event that bill is repealed by the Legislative Council of the Ocelot Isles, Sinhako shall "without delay declare full and complete sovereignty of the Republic."

Section 8 then outlines the amendment process for the Sinhakan constitution.

Many of the population of Sinhako have approved of the constitution, with a recent arrival saying "I am quite excited that this land is progressing along. We feel that we will do quite well here, and I hope that the Ocelotians respect Sinhako for what it is."
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Sjalhaven
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sjalhaven » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Lena II urges for a diplomatic solution between Ionland and Sakatia
by Petroniä Friðrikðotta, 07 March 2015

ARKKENGËLSK, SJALHAVEN | Queen Lena II called for a peaceful resolution of the border incident between Ionland and Sakatia through diplomatic means in a a speech to press earlier today, following a series of events at the Ionite-Sakatian border, which claimed ten life and escalated to a declaration of war from the latter. "Whatever the truth is, going to war will only lead to more lost lives. I urge both governments to calm down to try and settle the matter peacefully - violence begets violence, and I firmly believe a peaceful solution can be reached, should both sides are willing to make it happen."

The conflict started yesterday in the early morning, following an artillery strike at the Sakatian border village of Melekhovo, causing the death of 10 civilians and injuring 22, including 13 critically injured. According to the Sakatian Broadcasting Service (SBS), the shelling came from the Ionite side of the border. The attack coincides with Sakatian military drills in the region. The Sakatian Ministry of Defence later admitted that a Type-76 tank, initially declared missing, crossed the border and was subsequently destroyed by Ionite Forces. The Ionite Government, through its state news agency an Poblacht, acknowledged being the instigator of the attack, justifying it as a "warning artillery barrage on a known Sakatian border base" despite the closest one being 8 kilometres away from Melekhovo, and dismissing SBS' picture of a civilian allegedly killed in the attack as "an image of a dead dissident of the Ansonov regime". an Poblacht's response was judged inadequate by the Sakatian Acting President Andrei Ansonov, which immediately declared war and threatened the possibility of "a full-scale invasion of Ionland". Ionite President Nicholas Huntleigh shared his hopes "that this crisis can be diplomatically diffused" and wished that "the international community to step back".

"Going by the book, both sides have a casus belli. Huntleigh have the blood of ten innocents civilians on its hands, but the Sakatian Armed Forces did effectively breached Ionite's territorial sovereignty, even though the border was unmarked. I condemn the Sakatian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for its flaming, quarrelsome and threatening first response, despite not knowing the whole story, and Ansonov for his immediate, rashly declaration of war. However, the Ionite's initial response was as much bellicose as the Sakatians', and I am disheartened by the fact many will overlook an Poblacht's numerous rightful points to instantly dismiss them as propaganda." said the Queen in her speech. "Despite both Presidents calling for diplomatic talks, few steps have been taken in this direction. Both sides may have their justifications for war, and I wouldn't want to worsen an already disastrous situation by picking a side, as other nations already did. Both nations' ideology, culture and history are irrelevant here - and I hope we all agree that this world does not need more violence, does not need more dead people. I'll pray for peace, and hope every sane soul of this world will do the same."

However, on social networks, the Sjal response has been very less neutral. Many on Twitter have joined the Francesians on the #LeaveSakatiaAloneHuntleigh hashtags. Hostility to Ionland is generally based on their aggressive republicanism, shown in their support of terrorist organisations, like the Nevan Republican Liberation Front. While most party leaders slightly support Sakatia but otherwise align with the Queen's speech, the Communist Party leader, Maximys Hamarðon openly pledged his support to the Ionite government, eventually starting the #IoniteTanksInPlavagrad hashtag, which was quickly mocked and parodied. Conversely, the National Liberation Front leader, Sakaria Sårðon, called for a "Ionite genocide" and wish best of luck to the Sakatian Government to "purge the Earth of the Ionite scum". Both were heavily criticised, in Sjalhaven and abroad. Johann Ve̊rðurðon, Minister-Chancellor of Sjalhaven, said "I wholly support the Queen's position, and wish to remind that neither Maximys nor Sakaria are endorsed by the Sjal government and that they represent only a vocal minority."

Last edited by Sjalhaven on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OMNICIDE 2020
Insurrectionary whateverist

<QianRuri> Sjal for god emperor of mankind
<Zieg> I'm pretty sure you're Dugin
<Koyro> Sjalhaven is actually Lex Luthor only French
<Gibbs> sjal is your real name khan noonien singh
<Koyro> Sjal for Master of Mankind

The Ocelot Isles
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ocelot Isles » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:32 pm

OOC: The results, ICly, are released on midnight March 8.

Governor-Presidency Election Results In: Frontiers Victorious
Howard Miten, the next Governor-President

The results for the election of a new Governor-President are in since midnight, and they reveal that the victor is the Frontier Party again. The candidates of the Frontier Party will become the next Governor-President or Vice Governor-President after government reshuffling is completed.

The Frontier Party held 82 seats, the Matteryorkist Party had 74 seats, and Coalition Tomorrow gathered 44 in the previous election in June 2014. This year, our party saw a large increase of seats for Coalition Tomorrow as both the Frontiers and Matteryorkists took hits. Now we see that the Frontiers have 71 seats, the Matteryorkists have 68 seats, and the Coalitionists hold 61. It is fortunate that Frontier candidate Howard Miton will become Governor-President while Jacque Robbens is to be Vice Governor-President.

Several reasons may explain why Coalition Tomorrow absorbed more support than expected. First, the Frontier Party had the disgraced Julien von Osestadtie into power, which caused a grudge against the Frontiers that seem to exist up to now. The Matteryorkists don't seem to attract those that hated the ineffectiveness of Von Osestadtie. Secondly, there is Sinhako for the prejudiced Shudri, and as Coalition Tomorrow pledges to eradicate the homeland that the Shudri deserved (like racist Ocelotians), the controversial party soaked up support from a large population of anti-Shudri racists.

Because of a previously-unseen Coalition Tomorrow, in that it had never attained so many seats before, the Frontier and Matteryorkist Parties have agreed to "cooperate in similar fashion to a coalition" in order to "truly supersede the vile and hateful influences of Coalition Tomorrow." Howard Miton stated, "I [...] will do to the best of my ability to make sure that no Coalitionists can impose their discriminatory propaganda on our country." Aside from Sinhako, the Coalitionists were attacked because of how they want to deal with the economy, infrastructure, and the ongoing brain drain.

In other Sinhako news, it revealed its own Constitution.
Last edited by The Ocelot Isles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Demonym: Ocelotian
Independent from PAVONISTADE

Columbion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:52 pm

President Huntleigh offers a deal to Sakatia
President Huntleigh earlier today giving a speech at the National Assembly.
Presidential Lodge, Conghaile - President Huntleigh has offered a deal to the Sakatian regime to help deescalate the tensions between the two nations.

The President's offer puts forth the idea of holding a summit in Conghaile between the two nations head official where they can discuss a way to solve this crisis. President Huntleigh says that a summit between the Sakatian regime and his government is the key thing to help end this conflict. He believes that a calm, face to face discussion between him and the acting Sakatian president will easily help end any more hostilities. In a sign of good faith, President Huntleigh de-authorized the fast action brigade to release any current tensions that have been building up along border units. In replacement of the fast action brigade, the President has order the bolstering up of all border guard units with infantry fighting vehicles, armored cars, and in some key areas, tanks. The President in addition to that has ordered National Guard units to be placed along the border. President Huntleigh hopes that the placement of defense units will show the Sakatian regime that Ionland will not fire the next bullet.

President Huntleigh also slammed the Nevan government for sticking their noses in Ionite affairs, "This racist neo-fascist regime has an addiction to placing themselves into foreign affairs that do not involve them what so ever. They hope that this conflict escalates so that they laugh and reap the benefits of a weak Ionland.". The President also slammed Francilie for jumping to conclusions. Earlier, the President called on the international community to refrain from entering themselves into the conflict to help freeze the hostiles.

Image Comments [22] | Image E-mail this article
Last edited by Columbion on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Sakatia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sakatia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Breaking - Anosnov calls Huntleigh a "murderous liar" while Sakatian forces seize villages inside Ionland

Military launching "defensive operations" into Ionland

Sakatian soldiers inside Ionland

March 7, 2015
Plavagrad, Sakatia - - Sakatian soldiers officially entered Ionland today, following Acting President Andrei Ansonov's declaration of war, after Ionland's shelling of a Sakatian village that killed 10 people. The Ministry of Defense confirmed the Sakatian National Army and National Guard took part in the operations and also a Ziegenian volunteer regiment assisted in the mission.

President Ansonov called Ionland President Huntleigh a "murderous liar" who must answer for the deaths of Sakatian civilians. Ansonov says any negotiations must be held on neutral territory and not in the "capital of the aggressor".

The Predstavnik voted unanimously for further intervention against Ionland, with 100% of vote towards the declaration of war against Ionland. The passing of the legislation allow the Sakatian National Guard to be deployed to the area of conflict, decreasing the stress on the Sakatian National Army.

Salkov removed from power
Salkov on the run

Comments (2)
Dmitri, from Tulsk said:

Timofei, from Omsk said:

East Carrolina
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby East Carrolina » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Carolina will aid Sakatia, against Ionite imperialism
Austin, Carolina. Today at David F. Alanson Stadium, after President Slava Vjarnarov debuted the Black Lightning 19 Tank (pictured above), the President shared the Carolinian governments official response to the war between Sakatia and Ionland. He said "Yesterday, Ionland attacked Sakatia do to that a Sakatian tank accidentally crossed into Ionite territory. So as a result, Ionland decided to slaughter large amounts of civilians in a Sakatian village. Ionite Logic 101." Though the crowd laughed a little bit, President Vjarnarov stayed relatively serious, saying "I, as well many others in my Cabinet believe the tank crossing over the Ionite border is probably a false flag staged by the Ionite government as an excuse to invade Sakatia." President Vjarnarov then paused for a few seconds, and then said "Ionland is also a terror state that we believe to be funding leftist terrorist organizations such as the Workers Revolutionary Army (WRA). The reasons I have listed are why will be support Sakatia in this conflict, by sending them weapons, and other supplies, when and if they request it, to fight off the Ionite aggressors."

So, at the rate this is going, Carolina will side with Sakatia. Carlos Buffet, Austin, CNN news.

Qianrong
Diplomat

Postby Qianrong » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:11 pm

RADIO FREE QIANRONG
自由茜蓉電台 - Zìyóu Qiànróng Diàntái
台觀龍自 - Đài Quan Rồng Tự
રડ્યો લીબ્રેંગ કન્રોન - Radyo Libreng Kanron

Free Media for a Free Nation

THE RIGHT TO BEAR NUCLEAR ARMS?
Having passed Congress 176-89-25 and the Senate 61-54-1, the Defensive National Security Affirmation Act, or DENSAA, is now national law in the Second Independent State of Qianrong-
But how will Qianrong's neighbors react to a law which says Qianrong has the right to develop nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons, and how should we react to it in Qianrong?

Congress passing DENSAA on March 2; many expected it to fail in the Senate, but the Defensive National Security Affirmation Act is now national law.

YUCHENG, QIANRONG - MARCH 7th, 2015 - The saga of the Defensive National Security Affirmation Act was years in the making, dating back at the least to 2009, when Qianrong began its nuclear weaponry program, shortly followed by chemical and biological programs. Its saga is a record of the events that have faced the East Namor Sea since then- Luziyca's varying commitment to detente, the fall of the Peitoa regime, the rise of the ASQ, the allegations of Operation All In, and the Winter Rebellion all played a role in the events of this past week. It speaks to the Qianrongese national mindset with regards to Ainin and Namor, and the collapse of the Qianrongese relationship with Luziyca. And the passage of DENSAA earlier today will have repercussions both within Qianrong and with its relationships abroad.

For those of you who don't know what DENSAA is, here's the brief explanation. Earlier today, the Qianrongese legislature reaffirmed the nation's perceived right to nuclear, chemical, and biological programs for defensive purposes. This bill- now national law- was known as the Defense National Security Affirmation Act, and implied that Qianrong was under threat from a variety of nations- Luziyca, Namor, Ainin, and the Nevan Realm primarily. "When faced by hostile foreign powers bearing ill intent towards the Qianrongese people," to quote DENSAA itself, "the Qianrongese government has a right to develop and maintain nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons research programs and arsenals to guarantee the maintenance of Qianrongese national sovereignty and the security of the Qianrongese people." On March 2, the bill passed the Congress in a 176-89-25 vote, backed largely by the government coalition and generally opposed by the opposition and miscellany; many expected it to fail the Senate, but it managed to pass 61-54-1.

Nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons are a dangerous and generally touchy issue, particularly when tied up with national security and stability. The fact that DENSAA managed to pass speaks volumes about the future of Qianrong at home and the future of Qianrong's foreign relations.

The most obvious implication of the bill is the obvious rejections of attempts by Luziyca's Breuvi Shjoraski and Namor's Fu Wen to force Qianrongese denuclearization. The Namo-Luziycan push to end the Qianrongese nuclear program began in October last year following a meeting between Shjoraski and Fu in Namo. Speaking to the press after the meeting, Fu said that "a nuclear-armed Qianrong is detrimental to both stability in the East Namor Sea, and the domestic situation in Qianrong. We support actions taken by anyone to rid Qianrong of its nuclear arsenal, and as Qianrong's primary benefactor, Luziyca can do much to make sure that happens." Furthermore, Shjoraski- still trying to salvage its relationship as Qianrong's main ally- said that he would "negotiate a plan to remove the nuclear weapons from Qianrongese soil, and we plan on activating LAFB Yucheng to help search for Chancellor Song Li-Chao." Curiously, Qianrong's nuclear weapons program- which successfully detonated a nuclear bomb on July 16- had been heavily Luziycan-supported, with Luziyca's Promote Aininian and Namorese Trade and Shipping Act containing a rider increasing uranium exports to Qianrong. The Fu-Shjoraski push to denuclearize Qianrong went down in flames, however, when Acting Chancellor Hsieh Jiang-De ended the Luziyco-Qianrongese alliance a mere 19 days later.

For Vice President Song and AQNS leadership, the fact that UDCQ members voted for DENSAA in defiance of President Seng is a serious political victory.

By continuing the Qianrongese resistance to denuclearization, the Qianrongese government has made it perfectly clear that if Luziyca and Namor want better relations with Qianrong, the Second Independent State will not be pressured into submission on certain areas it views as critical to Qianrongese national defense. By giving the argument legislative credibility and thus a basis in popular sovereignty, Prime Minister Le has made it clear to Namor, Luziyca, Ainin, and the Nevan Realm that these programs are not negotiable topics.

It also doesn't bode well for the opposition coalition in the Congress and for the UDCQ, both of which struggled to prevent members from going against the party line. In fact, it was UDCQ members going against the official party tack that saved DENSAA's chances in the Senate. It's obvious that the QIanrongese political parties- particularly those on the losing side of DENSAA- will be trying to increase the power of party whips and guaranteeing party loyalty in the future. The power of political parties to enforce loyalty might ultimately become the deciding factor in many future Qianrongese bills.

However, the fears regarding Qianrong's weapons of mass destruction are not totally unfounded, and are not entirely based in games of international intrigue. Consider the fact that the National Self-Defense Forces have been only barely capable in fighting against the terrorists in the Alliance for Sovereignty in Qianrong. Imagine if the ASQ managed to attack an NSDF facility that contained part of Qianrong's nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons programs. The ASQ has proven itself perfectly willing to murder civilians en masse repeatedly, and has said that it will exterminate Christian, Otekian, and Shudri populations in Qianrong whenever possible. If these weapons of mass destruction wind up in ASQ hands, then the potential results are catastrophic; the release of an intensely lethal bioweapon in Yucheng, the detonation of a dirty bomb in a major Otekitown or in a Yinglidao nieghborhood- in the process of attempting to secure itself from foreign powers, the National Self-Defense Forces might be giving the ASQ the possibility to carry out the terrorist attack of the century.

QIanrong's nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons programs may now be enshrined in national law, but they will no doubt remain a contentious issue as time passes. Inexorably tied to terrorism, revolution, diplomacy, and politics, the future of DENSAA and the programs it protects will be affected by myriad issues, ranging from Luziycan foreign policy to the Second Domestic Terror War. The circumstances that led up to DENSAA reflected the recent history of the East Namor Sea- and the events that follow DENSAA will undoubtedly mirror the numerous factors that have played into Qianrong's national policy and political psyche.

COMMENTS
There are no comments on this article.

OTHER NEWS STORIES
Uncensored, Unedited Truth

Ionland: Sakatia declares war on Ionland, refuses all offers of potential diplomacy
Sinhako: Shudris in Qianrong skeptical of Sinhako's ability to protect their culture
Ocidenia: Ocidenians protests against Simeon Brozhav and a stagnant economy
Luziyca: Adalrico d'Arpino joins Chiang Vei in getting away with a brutal murder
Ocelot Isles: Howard Miten of the Frontier Party elected Governor-President
---"Don't kill, and don't be killed, alright? That's the best you can strive for."---

Columbion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Ionite Armed Forces and National Guardsmen launch counter-offensive on Sakatian invaders
An Ionite Caomhnóir 2 Main Battle Tank in route to Leighlinbridge, one of the eleven Sakatian occupied villages.
South-Western Ionland - After President Huntleigh had sent an offer to deescalate the crisis with Sakatia, the Sakatian regime disregarded the offer and cried "murderer" while hypocritically launching an invasion of Ionland. This invasion is the third incursion on Ionite territory by Sakatian forces in the past twenty four hours. General Masson is under a direct order from the President to push back the Sakatian forces into Sakatian territory.

In response to the invasion and the Sakatian forces capturing of eleven Ionite border villages, General Masson ordered a two brigades of troops to launch a counter-offensive. Eight out of the eleven captured villages have been liberated, the three villages still under Sakatian occupation are a currently labelled as a no-go zone by the national government. Military commanders on the front line of these three villages claim that Sakatian forces are dug in deep and have set up a strong eastern defense in these villages. Some villagers in these occupied towns have taken up arms against their occupiers, some report that this is in response to Sakatian forces violently entering villagers' homes. Some escaped villagers claim that Sakatian forces have killed nineteen to twenty five villagers in one village and in another village twenty two to twenty six, some of those victims being children and elders. General Masson expects a new counter offensive of three brigades to arrive tomorrow.

Both President Huntleigh and General Masson wish to not enter Sakatian territory once the invasion is repelled. They both claimed that if they entered Sakatian territory they would be committing the same mortal sin the invaders committed. People around Ionland are holding public prayer sessions in honor of those that have been killed by Sakatian forces.

Image Comments [1,885] | Image E-mail this article

Sjalhaven
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sjalhaven » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:22 am

Opinion: Qianrong has the right to defend itself
by Kolbörn Birgirðon, 08 March 2015

Yesterday, the Defensive National Security Affirmation Act (DENSAA) was passed into Qianrongese law, despite being expected to fail in the Senate (Upper House). DENSAA affirms that the Qianrongese government has the right to develop and maintain weapons of mass destruction (nuclear, chemical and biological), in order to guarantee the national sovereignty of the Qianrongese nation and the Qianrongese people. While many - led by Luziyca and Namor - wished to see a denuclearisation of the Second Independent State of Qianrong, the passage of the bill will change the nature of the relations between the Second Independent State of Qianrong (SISQ) and the rest of the world.

Qianrong's right to weapons of mass destruction may be written into national law, but it is, and will stay, a contentious issue, both in Qianrong and abroad. In the current Second Domestic Terror War, the National Self-Defence Forces (Qianrongese Armed Forces) proved themselves as barely capable to fight the Alliance for Sovereignty in Qianrong (ASQ). By calling for the extermination of Christians, Otekians and Shudris, Qianrong's non-native populations, and by acting toward this goal, by detonating a dirty bomb in a major Otekitown (Otekian ethnic enclave), the ASQ has shown its genocidal ethnic nationalist agenda in its entirety. However, the ASQ is also responsible of several major terror attacks on the native Qiarongese peoples - showing its determination to accomplish its goals whatever the cost is. Now let's just imagine if the ASQ managed to seize a SISQ's base containing weapons of mass destruction - be they nuclear, chemical or biological ones - it seems reasonable to think that they would use them without a second thought. And what if the ASQ decided to go international and go seek revenge against the Zepuhans for their support to the government ? Their willingness of executing Zepuhans hostages hint of this possibility.

However, despite this, I believe that the Qianrongese nation has the right to weapons of mass destruction - the right to defend itself. Qianrong is a nation under siege. Not only it is surrounded by hostile nations, but it has even more enemies beyond its neighbours. The Shjoraski-Fu joint plot to denuclearise Qianrong - calling it "detrimental to both stability in the East Namor Sea, and the domestic situation in Qianrong." was happily foiled when Acting Chancellor Hsieh Jiang-De ended the Luziycan-Qianrongese alliance - if we can call a Luziycan attempt to get another puppet state an alliance. Operation All-In may have been dismissed by the National Self-Defense Forces, but a major number of Qianrongese believed in it. I see the dismissal of the Operation as a friendly gesture towards Ainin or Namor, a convenient lie. Right west of Qianrong's lie the Kingdom of Scotia, with its imperialistic aggressive foreign policy. Who knows, they might even threaten again to start a nuclear war should the SISQ refuse to comply with their interests ?

By rejecting the joint Shjoraski-Fu attemps to force the denuclearisation of Qianrong, the government comes as strong and independent - Luziyca and Namor will have to treat Qianrong as an equal, and not bully it into submission. DENSAA, being passed by a democratically elected legislature, is not the act of a capricious military dictatorship or the like - it is a proof of the will of the Qianrongese people to stay free and independent from the self-righteousness of foreign powers. In today's world, weapons of mass destruction are only deterrence: the expression of national sovereignty is assured by the doctrine of mutually assured destruction. By reaffirming i's right to nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons programs, the SISQ secured its non negotiable independence, and this is why I stand with the Qianrongese government - and ultimately with the Qianrongese people.

OMNICIDE 2020
Insurrectionary whateverist

<QianRuri> Sjal for god emperor of mankind
<Zieg> I'm pretty sure you're Dugin
<Koyro> Sjalhaven is actually Lex Luthor only French
<Gibbs> sjal is your real name khan noonien singh
<Koyro> Sjal for Master of Mankind

Scotia-99
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scotia-99 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:54 pm

((OOC: And so Scotia's intervention in Qianrong begins. BTW, I'm assuming Qianrong's time is at least 1:30 hours away from Aberlefen time, because of geography. Also, I changed the destination from Danh Dap to Yucheng (hope you don't mind Qian) ))

8 March, 2015

Breaking - Reports: Air Hearadh Flight 442 hijacked, crashes into Qianrong

Wreckage of AH442 has been found
in the outskirts of the Qianrongese
city of Danh Dap.

DANH DAP, QIANRONG - Reports from Qianrongese media have stated that Air Hearadh Flight 442 has reportedly crashed in the outskirts of the Qianrongese city of Danh Dap, after it was reportedly hijacked by unknown asaillants. At least 153 people were on board the routine flight from Kilcandula, County Hearadh to the Qianrongese capital Yucheng.

What reporters know so far is that Flight 442 departed Kilcandula International Airport at 12:23 Selkirk time (11:53 Aberlefen time) and was scheduled to arrive around 15:30 (Qianrong time) in Yucheng's international airport today. At 13:52, pilot reported a scuffle breaking out near the cockpit, before the assailants went to the cockpit itself. At 13:57:20 Selkirk time, the plane's pilot Capt. Eòin Caùaian issued a "Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!" over the radio to air traffic control before it fell silent. Both air traffic control and the airline would lose contact with the plane on between 14:21 to 15:02, during which they heard more scuffles before finally losing contact for good at 15:34. By around 16:22 local time, reports surfaced that an airplane had crashed in the outskirts of the city of Danh Dap, though claims that the crashed plane was AH442 wouldn't be verified until the wreckage was found in a suburban neighborhood to the north of the city. Reports have confirmed that 24 people who were inside their homes at the time of the crash were reported dead.

At this time, police has cordoned off the area as it investigates the cause, and especially the culprit.
Last edited by Scotia-99 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotia, the most Interesting country in Esquarium: IIWiki
Political Beliefs:
Right: 4.35, Libertarian: 1.09 Foreign Policy Neoconservative: 1.16 Cultural Liberal: -0.48
For: capitalism, conservative libertarianism, neoconservatism (foreign policy), atlanticism, zionism, US, UK, Ireland, EU, Philippines
Against: communism, socialism, fascism, Islamofascism, totalitarianism

Independence for Catalonia NOW! · Ted Cruz for President 2016

Britanno
Minister

Founded: Apr 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Britanno » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:58 pm

Browning: Ionland and Sakatia must put faith in a diplomatic solution to end the ongoing crisis

The Prime Minister has urged the leaders of Ionland and Sakatia to find a diplomatic solution to the recent skirmishes. Marcus Browning said the conflict between the two countries, which began yesterday, was “totally unnecessary” and called for peace talks to be held immediately.

Yesterday, Ionite artillery opened fire on targets on the Sakatian side of the border in response to a Sakatian tank mistakenly entering Ionland in a military training exercise. A precise description of events has yet to be agreed on, but it is thought 10 civilians were killed and further 22 injured as a result of the artillery fire, with Acting President Ansonov declaring war on Ionland shortly after. An offer by Ionite President Huntleigh for a peace summit was promptly rejected by the Sakatian government, who launched military operations and entered Ionland with ground troops.

Speaking at an emergency press conference, Browning said that the leaders of the two north-eastern nations should enter negotiations. “This is a totally unnecessary war that will only throw away innocent civilian lives that end up being caught up in this conflict. President Huntleigh and President Ansonov must put their faith in a diplomatic solution. I urge both leaders to attend peace talks to solve this crisis.” He went on to offer Britanno as a host for peace talks “if needed”.

Asked who he believed was responsible for the war, the Prime Minister said that the time for playing a “blame game” was over, and it was only through a “peace agreement”. Nadia Stoyan echoed his comments in Parliament, offering her “full and unconditional support” for peace. The Leader of the Opposition has in the past been at odds with Marcus Browning over foreign policy, but has given him her full backing, allies have said.

Experts have expressed doubt over whether peace is a reasonable possibility. James Leicester, a professor of international relations at Middleton University, told BNB News that he had strong doubts over a diplomatic solution being found. “When you look at the swift rejection of a peace offering by the Sakatian government yesterday, it seems that the aims of the Sakatian administration are to gain revenge for the deaths of their civilians, not for an end to conflict,” he told BNB News, adding that “the strong stance taken by President Ansonov is most likely an attempt to prove himself to the Sakatian people, considering he was only installed as acting head of state very recently.”
NSGS Liberal Democrats - The Centrist Alternative
British, male, heterosexual, aged 26, liberal conservative, unitarian universalist
Pro: marriage equality, polygamy, abortion up to viability, UK Lib Dems, US Democrats
Anti: discrimination, euroscepticism, UKIP, immigrant bashing, UK Labour, US Republicans
British Home Counties wrote:
Alyakia wrote:our nations greatest achievement is slowly but surely being destroyed
America is doing fine atm

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Liberals choose Sera Svensson as candidate for the Presidential Election
Sera Svensson, leader of the official opposition

JERUSALEM, INLEDA - Today, the incumbent leader of the official opposition and leader of the Liberal Party has been selected to run as Presidential candidate for the upcoming general election in November 2015. Sera Svensson faced some competition, notably by Harriet Jones, from Gijirokastra state.

After a 2/3rds majority voted in the primary for Sera Svensson to be chosen as candidate, she said, "I am quite thankful that I have been given a second chance to run for office. For far too long, we have been decadent, we have basked in the past, and continued our old ways. I acknowledge that normalizing ties with Namor brought huge rewards, but the truth is that we are being isolated. Gone are the days when we were the leader of the free world, when the rest of the world looked up to us."

She then released her manifesto, promising to implement universal healthcare (the recent law regarding "universal healthcare" will take effect in January 2016), set up a welfare system for the needy, investigate the CIA, and reform the penal system in the domestic area. Economically, she seeks more regulation, but not "so much that our economy collapses," and is willing to raise corporate taxes. In foreign policy, she seeks to re-establish ties with Qianrong, promote a positive image for the country by supporting various countries, and to "reduce our influence within the Esquarian Union."

While many Liberals have supported it, there are some controversies: Luziycans still are not fond of a huge welfare system, let alone universal healthcare. Many feel that she is "too soft on crime," due to her plans to reform the penal system, and claim that she will drive away businesses from Luziyca, both for a corporate tax, and regulations. As well, many Luziycans feel that Luziycan influence within global affairs is a beneficial thing for the rest of the world.

A Whig MLA in Danzig said on Facebook, ''Erov Haclav is laughing madly from the pits of hell, as he sees his whore madly plotting to impose communism on this free nation." He has been disciplined by employees.

More as the story develops.
In other news
  • Sakatia - Shjoraski demands that "both sides meet at the negotiation table."
  • Qianrong - Government accepts right for Qianrong to defend itself with nukes, but urges them to "not use it unless attacked with nuclear weapons."
  • Ocelot Isles - LegCo elections held, coalition between Frontier Party and Matteryorkists set up against Coalition Tomorrow
  • Opinion - Do we have to deal with attack ads again?
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Qianrong
Diplomat

Postby Qianrong » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:54 pm

The National Report
國民報告 - Guómín Bàogào
報誥國家 - Báo cáo Quốc gia
પમ્બંસંગ ઉલટ - Pambansang Ulat

Urgent News - Second Domestic Terror War
ALLIANCE FOR SOVEREIGNTY IN QIANRONG TAKES CREDIT FOR HIJACKING OF AIR HEARADH FLIGHT THAT CRASHED IN DANH DAP, CAUSING 177 DEATHS
NGO HUU TRA SAYS AREAS OF SCOTIA WOULD BE PART OF BALKANIZED ARCHIPELAGO, PROMISES FURTHER ATTACKS IN SCOTIA

A still from dashcam footage taken by a car passing as AH442 plunged into the Tranh Dau suburb of Danh Dap.

MARCH 8, 2015- Danh Dap, Qianrong- Alliance for Sovereignty in Qianrong leader Ngo Huu Tra has said that it was members of his organization who hijacked Air Hearadh Flight 442 after it took off from Kilcandula International Airport, killing 177 people after the plane was brought down over the Tranh Dau suburb of Danh Dap. Ngo, in a video published on Qianrongese and Scotian social media, said that the targeting of a Scotian airline was done due to Scotia's control over the regions of West Tuhao and Hearadh, which have substantial Tuhaoese and Mahusaynese populations. "These regions, occupied by Scotia, need to be liberated from the rule of Christian oppressors just as desperately as the areas ruled by the so-called Second Independent State need liberation from their unnatural government and the foreigners plaguing these lands," Ngo explained in the video.

AH442 left Kilcandula International Airport at 1:23 Yucheng time, and was expected to arrive at Zheng Hye-Jeou International Airport around 4:30 that afternoon. At 2:52, Captain Eoin Cauaian reported a scuffle near the cockpit before the terrorists successfully broke into the cockpit at roughly 2:57. Cauaian issued a mayday call to air traffic control before the radio fell silent. Air traffic control lost all contact between 3:21 and 4:02; they briefly regained contact, hearing further fighting on the plane, before contact was lost again at 4:22. At 4:34, AH422 came down into a residential area of the Tranh Dau suburb of Danh Dap, killing all 153 on board and 24 people on the ground.

Ngo Huu Tra, leader of the ASQ, had said that the ASQ had planned to crash AH442 into the National Palace in Yucheng, once the residence of Qianrong's kings and chancellors but now a major museum and national symbol. Curiously, Ngo did not say why the plane had instead been crashed in Danh Dap.

Ngo Huu Tra identified the hijackers, who died when the plane crashed, as Khong Tren Co, Phan Kinh Huong, Nguyen Doi Lam, Quan Nhan Dien, Matapang Eskosyang, Salungatol Pambilang, and Qiang Cheng-Dan. Ngo said that they were "martyrs for liberty and sovereignty," saying that "these heroic seven individuals gave their lives so that the corrupt and unnatural Qianrongese and Scotian regimes could be brought down, so that the filth contaminating this archipelago could be removed and these fatherlands purified." He said that the Scotian regions of Hearadh and West Tuhao, which are largely Mahusaynese and Tuhaoese, would be made part of the independent Mahusayna and Tuhao if the ASQ succeeded in conquering them and in taking control of Qianrong. "Our quest to liberate Minjian, Tuhao, and Mahusayna must contain all of Minjian, Tuhao, and Mahusayna," he said, swearing that the ASQ would conduct further attacks against Scotia in addition to continuing its campaign of terror in Qianrong. "The opponents of national sovereignty should beware us. We are powerful, and we have the support of many more righteous souls than you believe... if you must drown in a sea of blood before we have our freedom, then it will be so."

UPDATE 1: Prime Minister Le has released an official condemnation of the attacks, describing them as the most lethal ASQ attack in the Second Domestic Terror War and as an affront to basic human decency. "The ASQ terrorists, in their campaign for terror, have killed 170 innocent civilians from two countries... this government will not allow such terror to continue." Prime Minister Le announced that his government would be reviewing airport and transport security procedure nationally, as well as investigating the procedures used by the National Self-Defense Forces. "It is critical that the NSDF is working efficiently, and if there is anything that is keeping them from doing all that they can to fight terrorism, then we will make sure that it is no longer an obstacle... this is a critical issue, and we will be doing all that we can to end this threat as quickly as humanly possible."

Secretary of Foreign Affairs Siemyscza Vlasinov has also released that the Department of Foreign Affairs has sent official condolences to the Scotian government and to the families of the victims in Qianrong and Scotia both. Secretary Vlasinov said that the Foreign Affairs Department also told the Scotian government that they were more than willing to cooperate with them in fighting terror. "When both of our nations are faced by this terrible threat," she said, "we have to do everything we can to guarantee cooperation in the face of the enemy... we are looking at all possibilities for Scotian-Qianrongese cooperation on this issue."

UPDATE 2: Some family members of the victims of the crash have claimed that their relatives called or texted them before the crash to say their goodbyes- and to tell them that they were planning to seize control of the plane back from the hijackers, though this has not been confirmed by investigators. The parents of AH442 passenger and Qianrongese citizen Nguoi Ngay Thang said that he called them to say that they were planning to do something. "He told us that the hijackers were planning to crash the plane in Yucheng," Nguoi's mother, Nguoi Nhung Soc, told reporters. "He said that he loved us, and that they were going to try to harass and block the hijackers wherever possible." Another passenger, Shou Yung-Fei, told his fiancee Wei Sang-Liang that they planned to "rush" the attackers in a text message. "The plane has been hijacked, they say they have a bomb," Shou wrote in a series of texts to Wei. "We're going to rush them and try to regain control." Other passengers said that the hijackers had killed or incapacitated the pilots and some of the flight attendants after they tried to fight back.

Investigators will seek out the black box of AH442, to see if it provides any insight into what happened as the flight was fought for. "The cockpit voice recorder might have picked up some of the fighting, or some conversation that might tell us more about the terrorists, what happened on the plane, or even potentially future ASQ attacks," a brief statement from the Department of Transport and Energy said. "Hopefully we can recreate what happened in AH442's final moments, and learn something about how the ASQ operates so we don't have to deal with this horror again."

More information will be provided as information comes in.

Comments
Ikawat Pelinkulang
220-3
RIP to the victims of Flight 442. You will be missed, and avenged.
Van Quang Duong
184-13
The ASQ has decided that it's a bright idea to increase the number of nations fighting it? Let's hope their strategy stays this terrible.
Hua Fang-Jian
156-4
NSDF, make the ASQ pay.

News from Across Esquarium
QIANRONG- National Assembly passes DENSAA, in surprise to many
LUZIYCA- Sera Svensson to be Liberal nominee in presidential race
SAKATIA- Ansonov, Huntleigh continue war of words as troops clash
OCELOT ISLES- Howard Miten of the Frontier Party to lead the Isles
OCIDENIA- Simeon Brozhav calls for calm in face of mass protests
Last edited by Qianrong on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

New Sakatia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sakatia » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:18 pm

Ansonov assassinated following peace negotiations with Ionland

Victor Komarov to become Acting President

Victor Komarov

March 8, 2015
Plavagrad, Sakatia - - Acting President Ansonov was assasinated upon his arrival from peace negotiations in Bethlehem, Luziyca. He was shot by a sniper as he stepped out of his plane at Plavagrad International Airport. Ansonov said he regretted the ongoing conflict with Ionland shortly before his death. He was pronounced dead upon his arrival to Plavagrad North Hospital.

Following his death, the pro-Salkov group Sakatian Orthodox Army declared responsibility for the death of Ansonov. However the State Security Service said they will conduct a full investigation and are not leaving out the possibility of Ionite spies.

Today, Sakatia's delegation to the OEN submitted a draft proposal for a Demilitarized Zone between Sakatia and Ionland. It is unknown what the Ionite authorities think of the proposal. Ansonov said he fully supported the proposed plan and said he will review withdrawal options with the Minister of Defense.

The Predstavnik voted for former Minister of Foreign Affairs Victor Komarov to become Acting President. He is a member of the Liberal Party and was also chosen to represent the party in the upcoming Sakatian Presidential election.

Komarov was Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2000 to 2004 under President Lantsov. He was fairly popular in Sakatia as he was instrumental in getting the country in the Esquarian Union, which deposed President Salkov forced Sakatia to leave without Predstavnik approval in 2012.

Comments (1)
Timofei, from Omsk said:
Komarov 2015!
Last edited by New Sakatia on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vozergovnia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vozergovnia » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:54 pm

9 March 2014
Government calls for diplomacy but warns Ionland saying it will take Sakatia's side should the war continue

Belgrev, Vozergovnia - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has released the following statement after tensions between our neighbours Sakatia and Ionland reached high levels which left both nations in a state of war. The Foreign Ministry also used the opportunity to condemn the assassination of the the acting President of Sakatia while attending peace negotiations in Bethlehem, Luziyca. The president was killed by members of a rival political organisation in his country; the SBS (Sakatia Broadcasting Service) reports Sakatian Orthodox Army was responsible for the barbarity.

We call for negotiations and diplomacy to take precedence over war due to the latter's undesirability and human and economic cost. However, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs promises to assist Sakatia if Ionland refuses to continue to participate in peace negotiations. Our government will afford all parties the necessary facilities should they be required. We are prepared to serve as hosts to the negotiations and mediators between the two nations at war.

We also condemn the vile assassination of Andrei Ansonov, formerly the acting President of Sakatia, at the hands of Sakatian Orthodox Army; we ask all political factions in Sakatia and Ionland to solve their disputes in the civilised manner which is expected of people hailing from nations such as their own.

The parties involved in the war are not expected to accept Vozergovnia's offer as the country would not be perceived as a neutral power; despite quarrels in the past century Sakatia and Vozergovnia have traditionally been allies. The situation is uncertain and at times confusing but for now negotiations in Luziyca have not been called-off despite the Sakatian president's death.
Free State of Vozergovnia
IIwiki | Map
Proud citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Proud citizen of Malta
I was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina but my family gained asylum in Malta during the Bosnian War. Since the war's end I've lived in BiH, Malta and the UK. I speak English, Maltese, French, Italian and Serbo-Croatian. Yes, I actually do prefer to call it that although artificially inflating my language count isn't a bad idea... Oh and I'm studying Spanish.
Pro: Liberal democracy, Ordoliberalism, Rhine capitalism, Civic nationalism
Anti: Marxism, Fascism, Ethnic nationalism, Anarchism

Restore the Maltese Monarchy!
Reform Party: A Way To Move Forward. Join Today

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information