NATION

PASSWORD

Creating You (Make Your Own Everything) V.2

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almire
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Almire » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm

As I have been falling off lately in terms of awesome, I have begun working on an SGC-format scene: the Grand Arsenal, the largest munitions factory of Almire and her allies. Here's a sneak peak.

Edit: This shows the elevator entrance used to get into the underground facility. And yes, I did draw it by myself.
Last edited by Almire on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As glorious and divine as a nation can be!
_[`]_
(-_Q)

By Jove, I say!
Ask yourself, Is this especially surprising? At least i got two destroyers from the same era...The King Tiger isn't the tank destroyer is it?

Königstiger was a heavy tank. So you are in fact comparing apples, oranges and blueberries.

Den svenska riket wrote:when I saw your creds, "Credit to Almire for turrets and Fash" makes it sound like Almire gave you Fash as well.

Trivval wrote:
Hamittia wrote:looks like a t34
smells like a t34
tastes like a t34
Must be a PzKpfW IV

Den Svenska Riket
Ambassador

Founded: May 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Den Svenska Riket » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Saurisisia wrote:Finally got the lettering right, so now there should be no more grammar mistakes (God, I hope):

(Image)

Credit to Marvin Schenk for the Apache

Looks good but I would put the credit in the pic to save u typing every time you post it.
Coltarin wrote:
Den svenska riket";p="<a href="tel:10605169">10605169</a> wrote:all ocean-going cruise liners are lightly armed incase of pirates, suprise attacks (pearl harbor/Lusitania-esque attack but on the open seas) or anything else that could harm them

The Lusitania was torpedoed, guns won't help you against a torp.

Well I guess not... Then it is for everything except a Lusitania-esque attack
@ Almire, that is beautiful, I assume you drew everything yourself, wish In could even begin to do that
My IC name is The Swedish Empire
I am not Swedish, I am American

Gear 1
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gear 1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Using those great templates... enjoy sample soldiers from the Gear 1 Armed Forces, male and female from the Air Force Special Tactics Wing. Part of the Special Operations Command, the Para-Rescue Jumpers, Terminal Attack Controllers, and Air Commandos operate deep behind the lines to mark targets, retrieve downed pilots, and assault forward airfields.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5qlbLpjJaS-cElMTlV6RFBYRU0
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5qlbLpjJaS-VVhBc0VUd1dhZEU
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5qlbLpjJaS-N3dfdVhTWmFqX2M

Gear 1 Air Force 1st Special Tactics Wing (AFSOC) - Military Aerodrome #16, Capital Region "Black Zone", Kelseyland

HQ Squadron
1st STWg Operations Group

100th ST Training Squadron - Includes active component Combat Weather Jumper flight
101st ST Squadron (Para Rescue)
102nd ST Squadron (TAC)
103rd ST Squadron (Air Commando) - Forward Airbase Seizure/Deep Recon
104th ST Squadron (Air Commando) - Forward Airbase Seizure/Deep Recon
105th ST Squadron (Air Commando) - Rapid Response Crisis Unit (Reinforces Airbase Ground Defense and Security Forces squadrons defending a Gear 1 military aerodrome)
110th ST Squadron - Mixed unit filled by Organized Military Reserve personnel to reinforce 1st ST Wing. Able to divide into one Combat Weather Jumper flight, one Para Rescue flight, one TAC flight and one Air Commando squadron upon full mobilization.
"Of all the things I have done in my life, that which I am most proud of is that I have served my family, community, country and my countrymen as a member of the United States Navy."

I am a Staunch Nationalist. "Citizens Come Before All Others."

Gear 1
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gear 1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 am

Based on source material from JuniorGeneral.org (thanks to the original artist for the base M-1 "Panther" from the JG website).

This example of a Gear 1 Army Corps of Engineers combat breaching vehicle is based on the M-1 Abrams and M-1 "Panther" chassis and propulsion system. Fast enough to keep up with heavy armor forces and outfitted with an APU to conserve gas-turbine fuel during start-up and to operate the digging arm without running the gas-turbine, the desert-colored combat vehicle is loaded on a 50-foot military flatcar and awaiting its crew to attach tiedowns and dunnage for a logistical movement by rail.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5qlbLpjJaS-WGVlcjRvbnJsRW8
"Of all the things I have done in my life, that which I am most proud of is that I have served my family, community, country and my countrymen as a member of the United States Navy."

Moriskov
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Moriskov » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 am

Moriskov wrote:GUESS WHAT GUYS! ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(Image)

Feedback would be nice guise :(
"Vengeance is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches. It's thirst cannot be quenched, until the last man standing has fallen. You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."
Vladimir Makarov
Osaea wrote:
Alowwvia wrote:And for every ATGM, there's a guy with a pistol that can kill him for much cheaper.

True. But can the guy with a pistol kill the tank? Only if he's Mattias Nilsson.

.............. \_▂▂▂████▄▄▂___
.........[█|||█████WOT PLAYER████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂
..__▂▄▅█████████████████████▄▃▂
I████Moriskov [1AR-R] - T-43 ██████████]
I████████████████████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Pronounced: Mor-skoj

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:09 am

Moriskov wrote:
Moriskov wrote:GUESS WHAT GUYS! ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(Image)

Feedback would be nice guise :(

They look pretty damn sweet! and the bottom one! Cause one 300mm Barrel is just not enough! lol
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Gear 1
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Gear 1 Armored vehicle

Postby Gear 1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:58 am

Another project to spawn ideas - the Gear 1 Fighting Vehicle System Heavy (FVSH) platform, shown with a four-missile launcher and Air Defense Anti-Tank System (ADATS) missiles. Two can fit on a standard flatcar for long-distance movement.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5qlbLpjJaS-MVJnQUhFSVF6MW8

Enjoy!

Almire
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Almire » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:38 am

Almire wrote:As I have been falling off lately in terms of awesome, I have begun working on an SGC-format scene: the Grand Arsenal, the largest munitions factory of Almire and her allies. Here's a sneak peak.

(Image)

Edit: This shows the elevator entrance used to get into the underground facility. And yes, I did draw it by myself.

MOAR comments pl0x
As glorious and divine as a nation can be!
_[`]_
(-_Q)

By Jove, I say!
Ask yourself, Is this especially surprising? At least i got two destroyers from the same era...The King Tiger isn't the tank destroyer is it?

Königstiger was a heavy tank. So you are in fact comparing apples, oranges and blueberries.

Den svenska riket wrote:when I saw your creds, "Credit to Almire for turrets and Fash" makes it sound like Almire gave you Fash as well.

Trivval wrote:
Hamittia wrote:looks like a t34
smells like a t34
tastes like a t34
Must be a PzKpfW IV

Hamittia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hamittia » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Almire wrote:
Almire wrote:As I have been falling off lately in terms of awesome, I have begun working on an SGC-format scene: the Grand Arsenal, the largest munitions factory of Almire and her allies. Here's a sneak peak.

(Image)

MOAR comments pl0x

it looks cool
i have no idea what it is but it looks cool

also y u guise no use irc anymore :<

edit: Image
if you can shoot an royal you can shoot everyone
Last edited by Hamittia on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know my people. They like grandeur.

Imperial DaiHan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial DaiHan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:59 pm

(Reformed York/Vigilancia/Etc. here, by the way)

I'm back! And I've got a spacesuit! This is the first thing I've drawn in MS Paint, everything I've done in the past has been photoshop.
If you need lineart done, specifically edged weapons, bludgeons or firearms, and you need them done in a slightly stylized low-pixel way, and you need them done in under a goddamn hour, I'm your guy.

Galla-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Galla- » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Imperial DaiHan wrote:(Image)

I'm back! And I've got a spacesuit! This is the first thing I've drawn in MS Paint, everything I've done in the past has been photoshop.

this is really great

tho a mercury style helmet would look better with that palette, since im assuming the suit is coated in shiny reflective silver
Hello humans. I am Sporekin, specifically a European Umber-Brown Puffball (or more formally, Lycoperdon umbrinum). Ask me anything.
Fashiontopia wrote:Look don't come here talking bad about Americans, that will get you cussed out faster than relativity.

Besides: Most posters in this thread are Americans, and others who are non-Americans have no problems co-existing so shut that trap...

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 6/14/11

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Den svenska riket wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Finally got the lettering right, so now there should be no more grammar mistakes (God, I hope):

(Image)

Credit to Marvin Schenk for the Apache

Looks good but I would put the credit in the pic to save u typing every time you post

Oh.

Okay, next time, yeah...
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Imperial DaiHan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial DaiHan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Galla- wrote:
Imperial DaiHan wrote:(Image)

this is really great

tho a mercury style helmet would look better with that palette, since im assuming the suit is coated in shiny reflective silver

Nope, this thing would be all kinds of off-whites and colored stripes to indicate rank and role and other cosmonauty colors, but this is just a diagram.
If you need lineart done, specifically edged weapons, bludgeons or firearms, and you need them done in a slightly stylized low-pixel way, and you need them done in under a goddamn hour, I'm your guy.

Dorlania
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dorlania » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 pm

@chz: lol get on and i will
also WHATDAFUCKKKKOMMUNISM
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

Sardine World wrote:maintain

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Yes, but 9gag has nothing funny or original.
insert/gender/sexuality/political alignment/disorder
the soft parade has now begun~
Unity and Solidarity
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Hamittia wrote:
Almire wrote:
MOAR comments pl0x

it looks cool

Could do with a longer barrel imo.
Unless this is meant to be tucked into a sock or soemthing.
groovy GROOVY grovey govey govy gov go grooovy
Deviant Art

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Hamittia wrote:
Almire wrote:
MOAR comments pl0x

it looks cool

That Nambu-style pistol is pretty nice.
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Dorlania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Dorlania » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 pm

lol new infantry
only for /tundra bitches/
Last edited by Dorlania on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me

Unity and Solidarity

Galla-
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Galla- » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello humans. I am Sporekin, specifically a European Umber-Brown Puffball (or more formally, Lycoperdon umbrinum). Ask me anything.
Fashiontopia wrote:Look don't come here talking bad about Americans, that will get you cussed out faster than relativity.

Besides: Most posters in this thread are Americans, and others who are non-Americans have no problems co-existing so shut that trap...

Dorlania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Dorlania » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Galla- wrote:(Image)

a codpiece
for ur gun

Unity and Solidarity

Galla-
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Galla- » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Dorlania wrote:
Galla- wrote:(Image)

a codpiece
for ur gun

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Galla- wrote:
Dorlania wrote:a codpiece
for ur gun

What purpose is it supposed to serve, a grenade launcher? Rocket launcher? Mortar launcher?
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Dorlania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Dorlania » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Galla- wrote:
Dorlania wrote:a codpiece
for ur gun

what does this do
besides glory

Unity and Solidarity

Galla-
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Galla- » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Dorlania wrote:
Galla- wrote:

what does this do
besides glory

blows things up

Torrocca
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torrocca » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Galla- wrote:
Dorlania wrote:what does this do
besides glory

blows things up

No, it launches bundles of tiny scorpions at the enemy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They call me Torra, but you can call me... anytime (☞⌐■_■)☞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTICE 1: Anything depicted IC on this nation does NOT reflect my IRL views or values, and is not endorsed by me.
NOTICE 2: Most RP and every OOC post by me prior to 2023 are no longer endorsed nor tolerated by me. I've since put on my adult pants!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorlania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Dorlania » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Galla- wrote:
Dorlania wrote:what does this do
besides glory

blows things up

life is completed
codpiece for ur gun that explodededss things

Unity and Solidarity

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information