NATION

PASSWORD

Monarchy of Dyste Embassy Program (all Tech/Species welcome)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: The Intergalactic Empire of Stormwrath
Short names: Stormwrath
Form of Government: Unitary Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Percival I
Head of Government: Munisca Cassandra Fairs, Prime Minister
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Muniscus Wesley Small
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Favorable
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Favorable
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Favorable

Ambassador Information
Name: Muniscus Jeffrey Musahiro
Species: Anthro
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: His wife and daughter.
Languages spoken: English, Elumbish, Ashiro
Criminal record: None
Background information: Jeffrey Musahiro is an official that has long stood for the acceptance and tolerance of the anthro minority of Stormwrath. He himself is an anthro of Chirutar descent. He has once been ambassador to Chirutarisu from 1993-1998 and a delegate representing the country in the Zero World Council from 1999-2003.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? Musahiro is allergic to crustacean seafood.

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 20
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15): 12
Will you be hiring locally? Yes, to lower costs.
Type and Number of Weapons: 12x semi-automatic pistols, 6x submachine guns
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify): Culture District

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) I believe you have done so already.
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? Yes
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Calberona
Any Additional info we should know? None
Any special requests? None

Waspeaters
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Dear Queen Sarisa Dyste,

On befalf of His Majesty King Charles IX, King of the Waspeaterians, I would like to establish an embassy between the Kingdom of Waspeaters and the Draconid Monarchy of Dyste to further relations between our two nations. Below is included our application form.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Duck

Minister of Foreign Affairs and Member of Parliament for Rensborough

Nation Information

Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Waspeaters
Short names: Waspeaters
Form of Government: Social-democratic federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Charles XI
Head of Government: Prime Minister Colin Barrett
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Peter Duck MP
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Somewhere between neutral and friendly. Like a cold, not particularly friendly friendly...
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Fine by us
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Pretty cool - dragons are usually quite cool.

Ambassador Information
Name: Augusta Herbert
Species: Human
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: Husband, Arthur Moreau (retired, is just coming over to live in Dyste with his wife)
Languages spoken: English, French, Latin, Greek
Background information: Born into an aristocratic family of the Southern Coast, Herbert had a classical education at the St. Frineswide School for Girls, a highly expensive private school in New Mercia, and then attended New Gloucester university, getting a first class honours degree in Classics. From there, she entered service in the Foreign Office, where she worked for many years before being named ambassador to Dyste.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? None of any note

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 7
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15): 3
Will you be hiring locally? Yes
Type and Number of Weapons: Each security guard has a small pistol. In addition, two similarly small pistols are to be kept inside the building in case of emergencies
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify): Culture district, please

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) Yes, please
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? No
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) No
Any Additional info we should know? No
Any special requests? A small room inside the embassy to be used as a chapel, permission to fly the Waspeaterian flag outside the embssay building, and permission to put hanging baskets outside

Dyste
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dyste » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation:
YellowApple, Inc.
Short names:
YellowApple
Form of Government:
Autocratic corporate democracy
Head of State:
Administrator Fostera Manzano
Head of Government:
Administrator Fostera Manzano
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent:
Chief Secretary Bastion Yorsets
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste:
Friendly
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans:
Friendly
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids:
Friendly

Ambassador Information
Name:
Diplomatic Representative Titanium Hammer
Species:
Equus sapiens terrestris
74 hexadecimal megaseconds (39.368 Julian years)
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador:
Waterbottle (wife)
Titanium Spork (son)
Languages spoken:
» English
» Equestrian
Criminal record:
None
Background information:
» Completed Advanced Education (University of Manzanopolis Prime, Master's
Degree, "Political Engineering")
Any health/safety information we should be aware of?
No

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30):
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15):
Will you be hiring locally?
Yes
Type and Number of Weapons:
» YellowApple, Inc. AppleFire AMR01C Automatic Mechanism Carbine (1/128m
bore) × 8
» YellowApple, Inc. AppleFire RMP01 Revolving Mechanism Pistol (1/128m
bore) × 8
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request
(please specify):
Knowledge

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if
possible)
Embassy already established (Unit 64, Section 0, Ambassadorial District,
Manzanopolis Prime, YellowApple, Inc.)
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste?
Yes, if not already established
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/
Calberona)
Yes:
» Undellah: Diplomatic Representative Tomas Putt
» Auram: Diplomatic Representative Jennifer Winesap
» Calberona: Diplomatic Representative Magic Mic
Any Additional info we should know?
No
Any special requests?
» Authorization for the importation and use of 4 Asai Motors Model 4X H150
Sport Utility Vehicle (hydrogen fuel, only emits water)
» Authorization for the importation and use of 1 YellowApple, Inc.
AppleDrive ACV03T Aerospace Transport Corvette (hydrogen fuel, only
emits water)
» Authorization to construct a landing pad for VTOL-capable aerospace
vehicles on embassy grounds
» Authorization for VTOL-capable aerospace vehicles to take off from and
land upon above-mentioned landing pad
» Authorization to construct, maintain, and operate hydrogen fuel
(gaseous, liquid, slush) refueling and storage apparata
» Notification: some YellowApplans are capable of quantum alteration
effects ("magic"); such individuals within the ambassadorial staff will
be declared upon their immigration, if applicable

To: Bastion Yorsets
Re: Embassy Application

On behalf of my husband, I am pleased to inform YellowApple, Inc. that their application has been accepted.

The YellowApple Embassy shall be built in the Knowledge District, and should be ready by the time Ambassador Hammer arrives in Dyste. ikewise, consulates shall be built in Calberona, Auram, and Undellah.

Your studies on science are admirable; I am a scholar myself, though more on the field of magic. I was a bit hesitant on the use of these vehicles until our Head of Research checked the notes and determined its Eco-friendliness. Finding new energy sources is a worthy cause indeed.

I hope this embassy will improve the friendship between our two countries.

Last edited by Dyste on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dyste: A nation of large, long-lived, magic-using dragon-people (Draconids) ruled by a legendary adventurer. Realism? What's that?
DRACONID AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF CLAWS AND FANGS
Embassy Program
Rulers: King Tyroth, Queen Sarisa, Prime Minister Zihark Jemson
Capital: Valitora
Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 14,457,200, Draconid Majority (60%), Kobold/Dino/Elven/Pony/Human minorities
Founded: Early 15th century
Tech: Lower-tech fantasy (can RP with PT/MT)
Canadian, fan of Video Games (Nintendo in particular) and Tabletop RPGs.
I love RP'ing, but note my schedule can be iffy at times. If you want to RP with me, TG me and we can talk.

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: The Imperium of Allancia.
Short names: Allancia
Form of Government: Imperium
Head of State: The Dictatorial Management and Imperial Organization Engine (DMIOE)
Head of Government: Neumond Wernicke
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Relations Harriet Calensk
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Is populated with sentient organisms (this is acceptable).
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: As long as they are not naturally aggressive towards Humans, they are acceptable.
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: As long as they are sentient (or at least are not openly aggressive without provocation) they are acceptable.

Ambassador Information
Name: Madison Halleck.
Species: Human.
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: None.
Languages spoken: English, German, Swahili, French, Russian and (to an extent) Chinese.
Criminal record: None.
Background information: He was born and raised in Paradan and applied as an ambassador at age 25 after serving as a translator for the Russian relations division. He has served as an ambassador to Russia, China, Aboriginal America and Mandor. He has a good etiquette record and has been described by the Reichskanlzer as "Friendly, respectful and a man of few words."
Any health/safety information we should be aware of?: He suffered from bronchitis as a teenager, but has recovered from it and has no other recent infections.He is fully vaccinated.

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 1.
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15): 2.
Will you be hiring locally?: No. All Allancian embassadorial staff are required to be Allancian born and Outer-Party members.
Type and Number of Weapons: 4 weapons (2 38. millimeter handguns, 2 batons.
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify): The Knowledge District please.

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible): We would like to respectfully decline your offer. Until the relations between Dyste and Allancian are made solid, we are afraid that security concerns would not permit a Dyste embassy in Allancia.
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste?: Yes. War is not the desire of Allancia.
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona): No.
Any additional info we should know?: We will supply our own transportation. It will be a large military transport zeppelin that which will not contain any long ranged weapons.
Any special requests?: That the Allancian flag be hung outside the building to allow for easy recognition. In the interest of international solidarity, we encourage you to hang your national flag/banner along with ours.

To: Harriet Calensk

To the Honourable Minister,

On behalf of my husband, I am pleased to inform The Imperium of Allancia that their application has been accepted.

The Allancia Embassy shall be built in the Knowledge District, and should be ready by the time Ambassador Halleck arrives in Dyste.

Having your nation's flag hanging outside the embassy is expected of an embassy, and we will gladly have our own flown alongside it. The zepplin, based on our studies, is not too far off on some models of airships used here.

Dyste: A nation of large, long-lived, magic-using dragon-people (Draconids) ruled by a legendary adventurer. Realism? What's that?
Embassy Program
Population: 14,457,200, Draconid Majority (60%), Kobold/Dino/Elven/Pony/Human minorities
I love RP'ing, but note my schedule can be iffy at times. If you want to RP with me, TG me and we can talk.

Otulia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Otulia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 pm

To Her Most Gracious Majesty Queen Sarisa Dyste,

Hello, fellow dragon! As the Vice-Chancellor of Otulia, I am glad to say that, thanks for my efforts, the Parliament has finally approved an Embassy in your great Kingdom! Alas, we have a great many problems in our own to contend with, which is why I am writing you personally to ask that you approve our application. Recently, lynchings of wyverns like me have tragically increased in Otulia, thanks to the hate spread by humanists and ponyists who believe their race to be better than mine. While we understand your nation's beliefs and concerns may not be in line with ours, I implore you, on behalf of Parliament, to help us take actions against these violent lunatics (no offense to the religious sect) who threaten our livelihood.

Below, we have attached our application to have an Embassy within Dyste:

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Otulia
Short names: Otulia
Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchical Parliamentary Federation
Head of State: Princess Dazzling Jade (Alicorn Pony)
Head of Government: Chancellor Thoughtful Regrets (Changeling)
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Calki Nammos (Dragon)
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: A great appreciation of the equality and high standard of living achieved in your nation, bordering on strong admiration and adoration for all things Dystan.
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Very generous and welcoming
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: For most non-dragons, terrible and snobbish, often through choleric hate directed at Wyverns, the 1-meter-tall servants of many dragons who are stereotyped as ignorant lechers better for nothing more than a good beating. It's reccommended that smaller draconids not conduct trips of Otulia for their own safety. Lynchings last year surpassed 4,000

Ambassador Information
Name: Willing Tinkerer
Species: Wyvern
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: His wife, Careless Conundrum, and his daughter, Restless Wing-Walker
Languages spoken: English/Common, Italian, Drakine
Criminal record: Arrested 6 times for driving a car (illegal for wyverns), twice for trying to buy a house (also illegal for wyverns), and once for attempting to take the stand in court (also illegal). He was also arrested 11 times for vagrancy laws (he was coming home late) and 4 times for walking into a pony-only diner.
Background information: An angry but mild-mannered preacher for the state Church, Willing was repeatedly arrested at his home in Willikton, Payba, before, fed up with the rampant discrimination through the southern regions of the country, he whipped up support from the nation's 22 million wyverns for protests on the capital. In 2005, wyverns were granted official citizenship, and suffrage was granted in 2014, following a government shutdown. Now, short of cash, he got the ruling Dragon Party to appoint him Ambassador to Dyste, in hopes of currying favor among the monarchy to continue pursuing wyvern civil rights back in Otulia. This would be his main concern, though establishing greater trust and better relations between Otulia and Dyste are also high priorities for him.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? Due to his past, Willing has a serious fear of humans and ponies, so it is advised that you not send representatives of that species without an accompanying draconid.

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 18
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15):1
Type and Number of Weapons: Claws and fangs will do well enough
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify): Knowledge District

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) Of course! Unfortunately, not established program is up, so you will have to being building immediately, without any official approval process. Since the Vice-Chancellor is a Wyvern, you can expect it to be easily approved.
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? Yes, a mutual defense pact would be a particular ideal as well, though our military knowledge of Dyste is, unfortunately, somewhat lacking.
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Yes. Due to its cultural and historical importance, a consulate in Calberona will be established, if so allowed.
Any Additional info we should know? Our nation is very diverse, with over a dozen species within its borders, so expect a menagerie of sapients at the embassy. Also, since they are legal in Otulia, large amounts of marijuana and vodka will also be found within the Embassy. We promise that no-one will disturb sapients of Dyste while under the influence, without extremely harsh penalties.
Any special requests? A landing pad for our transport-dragons outside the Embassy, several of your own security personnel, and some help with us moving forward on our civil rights (ie through RPs) would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

With most heartfelt sincerity,

Vice-Chancellor Breathless Cloud
N/A

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
Basically, a medium-sized country of 81 million with dozens of different sapient beings trying to figure out how to live with each other, including dragons, ponies, humans, and changelings. Also, very liberal, laid-back, and mildly militarist in terms of foreign military intervention.

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:44 pm

The Chancellor

To:
Her Majesty the Queen of Dyste

Your Majesty,

For some time now, the Queendom of Alqania has been graced by the presence of a Dystan Embassy in Wilborg, for which we are grateful & humbled. To further cement & develop the relations between our two noble countries, Her Majesty Queen Alexia III has instructed me to request the opening of an Alqanian Embassy to Dyste.

The Viscount Elqe may still be young, but I can assure Your Majesty that he has proven a skilled diplomat in addition to an upstanding, open-minded and conscientious person.

Additionally, the Queen of Alqania has asked me to arrange for Her Majesty's nephew, His Royal Highness Prince Jonathan, to receive a post as Her Majesty's Consul General in Calberona. I am sure it will prove a conducive environment for the Prince's continued education in arts of all fashions.

Hoping that these requests will meet with Your Majesty's approval and that our nations will continue to enjoy friendly relations now and until the end of time, I beg Your Majesty to accept the expression of my sincerest sentiments, for myself and on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen of Alqania,

Yours,
Wilhelmina Black, Her Majesty's Chancellor
Queendom of Alqania

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: Queendom of Alqania
Short names: Alqania, the Queendom
Form of Government: Absolute monarchy
Head of State: HM Queen Alexia III
Head of Government: HM Queen Alexia III
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: HE Wilhelmina Black, Her Majesty's Chancellor
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Friendly
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Friendly
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Friendly, though sometimes a bit wary of their magic

Ambassador Information
Name: The Rt Hon. Daniel Elqe, Viscount Elqe
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: None
Languages spoken: English, French, Italian
Background information: The Viscount Elqe comes from a noble family, has a Master's Degree in Political Science and has worked in the Alqanian Embassy to the Kingdom of Rome
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? None

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 24
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15): 6
Will you be hiring locally? Possibly, but not primarily
Type and Number of Weapons: 6 semi-automatic pistols, two dozen ceremonial swords
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify): Knowledge District

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) You already have
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? We already have one
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Yes, in Calberona
Any special requests?

Consul Information
Name: HRH Prince Jonathan
Languages spoken: English, French, Latin, Icelandic
Background information: Prince Jonathan is the Queen's nephew and used to a life in luxury and opulence. Some insist that he has shown signs of magic powers, though the Royal Court does not comment such rumours.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? The Prince isn't officially capable of magic, but perhaps it would be prudent to enrol him somewhere where he could learn to be a bit responsible with such powers.
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:14 pm

(OoC: A little behind on these, huh :P Better late than never)

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: The Intergalactic Empire of Stormwrath
Short names: Stormwrath
Form of Government: Unitary Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Percival I
Head of Government: Munisca Cassandra Fairs, Prime Minister
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Muniscus Wesley Small
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Favorable
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Favorable
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Favorable

Ambassador Information
Name: Muniscus Jeffrey Musahiro
Species: Anthro
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: His wife and daughter.
Languages spoken: English, Elumbish, Ashiro
Background information: Jeffrey Musahiro is an official that has long stood for the acceptance and tolerance of the anthro minority of Stormwrath. He himself is an anthro of Chirutar descent. He has once been ambassador to Chirutarisu from 1993-1998 and a delegate representing the country in the Zero World Council from 1999-2003.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? Musahiro is allergic to crustacean seafood.

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 20
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15): 12
Will you be hiring locally? Yes, to lower costs.
Type and Number of Weapons: 12x semi-automatic pistols, 6x submachine guns
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify): Culture District

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) I believe you have done so already.
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? Yes
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Calberona
Any special requests? None

To: Muniscus Wesley Small

On behalf of my husband, I am pleased to inform The Intergalactic Empire of Stormwrath that their application has been accepted.

The Stormwrath Embassy shall be built in the Culture District, and should be ready by the time Ambassador Musahiro arrives in Dyste. Likewise, a consulate shall be built in Calberona.

We are always happy to have our fellow members of the Multi-Species Union improve ties with us! It was unfortunate that I could not attend any of the summits, but Tyfis speaks highly of your people.

Embassy Program

Romandeos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2005

Postby Romandeos » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: Imperial Federated States of Romandeos.
Short names: Romandeos; the I.F.S.R.
Form of Government: Federation of States ruled by a Monarchy.
Head of State: HIM Empress Taunja.
Head of Government: HIM Empress Taunja.
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Rian Oelberg.
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Positive.
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Neutral.
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Neutral.

Ambassador Information
Name: Colonel Sir Maria Dietrich, KCS.
Species: Lamia.
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: N/A.
Languages spoken: English; Pushanian.
Background information: Sir Maria is a former officer of the Imperial Federated States Army, retired in good standing.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? Sir Maria is extremely heavy, at approximately 500 kg.

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 30.
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 15.
Will you be hiring locally? For staff only.
Type and Number of Weapons: 15 assault rifles, 15 pistols. Riot batons, etc... would also be sent.
Location of Embassy: Market District.

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You have done.
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? Yes.
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Consulates in Auram and Calberona would be a good idea.
Any Additional info we should know? No.
Last edited by Romandeos on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you RP with me, you are choosing to acknowledge The Shift by default. No negotiations.

Southeastasia wrote:Romandeos is like an enormous dog: happy and friendly, but when angered, ruthlessly sadistic.

Yo’ur spalling ability and use of gamrmer is artcioous.

Facts and Figures of Life

The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.

The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the world.

Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate.

I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.

RIP Tanaara: 1/17/10.

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Waspeaters
Short names: Waspeaters
Form of Government: Social-democratic federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Charles XI
Head of Government: Prime Minister Colin Barrett
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Peter Duck MP
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Somewhere between neutral and friendly. Like a cold, not particularly friendly friendly...
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Fine by us
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Pretty cool - dragons are usually quite cool.

Ambassador Information
Name: Augusta Herbert
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: Husband, Arthur Moreau (retired, is just coming over to live in Dyste with his wife)
Languages spoken: English, French, Latin, Greek
Background information: Born into an aristocratic family of the Southern Coast, Herbert had a classical education at the St. Frineswide School for Girls, a highly expensive private school in New Mercia, and then attended New Gloucester university, getting a first class honours degree in Classics. From there, she entered service in the Foreign Office, where she worked for many years before being named ambassador to Dyste.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? None of any note

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 7
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15): 3
Type and Number of Weapons: Each security guard has a small pistol. In addition, two similarly small pistols are to be kept inside the building in case of emergencies
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify): Culture district, please

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) Yes, please
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? No
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) No
Any Additional info we should know? No
Any special requests? A small room inside the embassy to be used as a chapel, permission to fly the Waspeaterian flag outside the embssay building, and permission to put hanging baskets outside

To: Peter Duck MP

On behalf of my husband, I am pleased to inform The Kingdom of Waspeaters that their application has been accepted.

The Waspeaters Embassy shall be built in the Culture District, and should be ready by the time Ambassador Herbert arrives in Dyste.

The chapel and baskets shall be no problem, and usage of your flag is generally expected of embassies in Dyste anyways.

We shall send an application for your embassy when we have chosen a suitable ambassador.

Embassy Program

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:11 pm

OOC: Full retcon of previous engagements

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: The Holy Imperium of the Dragon Kingdoms
Short names: The Dragon Kingdoms
Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Soren Hveryn II
Head of Government: Emperor Soren Hveryn II
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: None
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: None
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Varies from people to people. Some see them as animals that are just lucky to have been given thought, others don't care.
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Weariness.

Ambassador Information
Name: Rosalía Itelyau de Valleci
Languages spoken: Astoran
Background information: Not Necessary
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? Increased urination, an odd increase in hunger and thirst, a broken right leg which has failed to heal for some reason, notable fatigue and some headaches.

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 30
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15): 15
Will you be hiring locally? No
Type and Number of Weapons: A Halbard for 8 men, plus their shields and swords. 3 men with bows, 2 with crossbows, both will have whatever side arm they wish. Remaining people will be Mages, who will have their catalyst, and perhaps a talisman.
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify): Culture

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) Not currently
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? Down the road perhaps.
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Yes, in all three locals.
Any special requests? Please, if there is any extra information we can go through together for the benefit of both Kingdoms, then please, ask of us so we can ensure all information is suitable for the host country.
Please Refer to my Nation as Anor Ostrum
Factbook: IntroductionKingdomsMapThe Three PillarsPontiff Godwyne the WiseTriviaOOC Notes
The Eternal Kingdom of the Flame
"And so, it is that ash seekth embers, and renew the old accord, for all that has been, shall be once more."

Techs: Medieval (Slightly Mixed) - Dark Fantasy Nation - Ashes

Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:51 am

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation:Timocratic Republic of Patrick O'Conner
Short names: PO
Form of Government:Timocratic Republic
Head of State:President General
Head of Government:President General
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Secretary Of State
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: A freindly and interesting nation that we wish to know more about and to become friends with
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Live and let live
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids:Live and let live

Ambassador Information
Name: Robert E. Lee
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador:none
Languages spoken:English
Background information: An old general from the armed forces. retired recently and joined the state department to further serve and aid his country. Served with distention. Honorable discharge following the Rebellion.
none.
Embassy Information
Will you be hiring locally? yes
Type and Number of Weapons: 15 scar rifles 15 side arms, 30 frag grenades, 30 flash bang and 30 tear gas, 4 Medium Machine guns,1 heavy machine gun
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify):Culture District

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) yes http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=335978&p=24236277&sid=8b01fd71786b7ad2bc7e24a665b9dd7a#p24236277
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? yes
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) no
Any Additional info we should know? N/A
Any special requests?N/A
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Otulia
Short names: Otulia
Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchical Parliamentary Federation
Head of State: Princess Dazzling Jade (Alicorn Pony)
Head of Government: Chancellor Thoughtful Regrets (Changeling)
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Calki Nammos (Dragon)
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: A great appreciation of the equality and high standard of living achieved in your nation, bordering on strong admiration and adoration for all things Dystan.
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Very generous and welcoming
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: For most non-dragons, terrible and snobbish, often through choleric hate directed at Wyverns, the 1-meter-tall servants of many dragons who are stereotyped as ignorant lechers better for nothing more than a good beating. It's reccommended that smaller draconids not conduct trips of Otulia for their own safety. Lynchings last year surpassed 4,000

Ambassador Information
Name: Willing Tinkerer
Species: Wyvern
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: His wife, Careless Conundrum, and his daughter, Restless Wing-Walker
Languages spoken: English/Common, Italian, Drakine
Criminal record: Arrested 6 times for driving a car (illegal for wyverns), twice for trying to buy a house (also illegal for wyverns), and once for attempting to take the stand in court (also illegal). He was also arrested 11 times for vagrancy laws (he was coming home late) and 4 times for walking into a pony-only diner.
Background information: An angry but mild-mannered preacher for the state Church, Willing was repeatedly arrested at his home in Willikton, Payba, before, fed up with the rampant discrimination through the southern regions of the country, he whipped up support from the nation's 22 million wyverns for protests on the capital. In 2005, wyverns were granted official citizenship, and suffrage was granted in 2014, following a government shutdown. Now, short of cash, he got the ruling Dragon Party to appoint him Ambassador to Dyste, in hopes of currying favor among the monarchy to continue pursuing wyvern civil rights back in Otulia. This would be his main concern, though establishing greater trust and better relations between Otulia and Dyste are also high priorities for him.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? Due to his past, Willing has a serious fear of humans and ponies, so it is advised that you not send representatives of that species without an accompanying draconid.

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 18
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15):1
Type and Number of Weapons: Claws and fangs will do well enough

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) Of course! Unfortunately, not established program is up, so you will have to being building immediately, without any official approval process. Since the Vice-Chancellor is a Wyvern, you can expect it to be easily approved.
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? Yes, a mutual defense pact would be a particular ideal as well, though our military knowledge of Dyste is, unfortunately, somewhat lacking.
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Yes. Due to its cultural and historical importance, a consulate in Calberona will be established, if so allowed.
Any Additional info we should know? Our nation is very diverse, with over a dozen species within its borders, so expect a menagerie of sapients at the embassy. Also, since they are legal in Otulia, large amounts of marijuana and vodka will also be found within the Embassy. We promise that no-one will disturb sapients of Dyste while under the influence, without extremely harsh penalties.
Any special requests? A landing pad for our transport-dragons outside the Embassy, several of your own security personnel, and some help with us moving forward on our civil rights (ie through RPs) would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

To: Calki Nammos

On behalf of my husband, I am pleased to inform The Federal Republic of Otulia that their application has been accepted.

The Otulia Embassy shall be built in the Knowledge District, and should be ready by the time Ambassador Tinkerer arrives in Dyste. Likewise, a consulate shall be built in Calberona.

We do hope to improve the status of Wyverns in your nation; hopefully our alliance of the Brotherhood of Claws and Fangs will serve well for that.

Embassy Program

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: Queendom of Alqania
Short names: Alqania, the Queendom
Form of Government: Absolute monarchy
Head of State: HM Queen Alexia III
Head of Government: HM Queen Alexia III
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: HE Wilhelmina Black, Her Majesty's Chancellor
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Friendly
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Friendly
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Friendly, though sometimes a bit wary of their magic

Ambassador Information
Name: The Rt Hon. Daniel Elqe, Viscount Elqe
Languages spoken: English, French, Italian
Background information: The Viscount Elqe comes from a noble family, has a Master's Degree in Political Science and has worked in the Alqanian Embassy to the Kingdom of Rome
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? None

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff (Maximum 30): 24
Number of self-provided Security Personnel (Maximum 15): 6
Will you be hiring locally? Possibly, but not primarily
Type and Number of Weapons: 6 semi-automatic pistols, two dozen ceremonial swords

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) You already have
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? We already have one
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Yes, in Calberona
Any special requests?

Consul Information
Name: HRH Prince Jonathan
Languages spoken: English, French, Latin, Icelandic
Background information: Prince Jonathan is the Queen's nephew and used to a life in luxury and opulence. Some insist that he has shown signs of magic powers, though the Royal Court does not comment such rumours.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? The Prince isn't officially capable of magic, but perhaps it would be prudent to enrol him somewhere where he could learn to be a bit responsible with such powers.

To: Wilhelmina Black

On behalf of my husband, I am pleased to inform The Queendom of Alqania that their application has been accepted.

The Alqania Embassy shall be built in the Knowledge District, and should be ready by the time Ambassador Elqe arrives in Dyste. Likewise, a consulate shall be built in Calberona.

We are glad to have finally have an embassy from you, after having established on in yours as one of our first assignments.

Embassy Program

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation: Imperial Federated States of Romandeos.
Short names: Romandeos; the I.F.S.R.
Form of Government: Federation of States ruled by a Monarchy.
Head of State: HIM Empress Taunja.
Head of Government: HIM Empress Taunja.
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Rian Oelberg.
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: Positive.
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Neutral.
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids: Neutral.

Ambassador Information
Name: Colonel Sir Maria Dietrich, KCS.
Species: Lamia.
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: N/A.
Languages spoken: English; Pushanian.
Background information: Sir Maria is a former officer of the Imperial Federated States Army, retired in good standing.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? Sir Maria is extremely heavy, at approximately 500 kg.

Embassy Information
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 30.
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 15.
Will you be hiring locally? For staff only.
Type and Number of Weapons: 15 assault rifles, 15 pistols. Riot batons, etc... would also be sent.
Location of Embassy: Market District.

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You have done.
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? Yes.
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) Consulates in Auram and Calberona would be a good idea.
Any Additional info we should know? No.

To: Rian Oelberg

On behalf of my husband, I am pleased to inform The Imperial Federated States of Romandeos that their application has been accepted.

The Romandeos Embassy shall be built in the Knowledge District, and should be ready by the time Ambassador Dietrich arrives in Dyste. Likewise, consulates shall be built in Auram Calberona.

I have heard of the... unusual incident that happened in your borders. If the ambassador is willing, I would like to study the effects, to learn more about it. It is a Sage's duty to learn as much as of magic as possible, after all.

Embassy Program

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Nation Information
Full Name of Nation:Timocratic Republic of Patrick O'Conner
Short names: PO
Form of Government:Timocratic Republic
Head of State:President General
Head of Government:President General
Minister of Foreign affairs or equivalent: Secretary Of State
Stance/Opinion towards Dyste: A freindly and interesting nation that we wish to know more about and to become friends with
Stance/Opinion towards sapient non-humans: Live and let live
Stance/Opinion towards dragonlike individuals, such as Draconids:Live and let live

Ambassador Information
Name: Robert E. Lee
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador:none
Languages spoken:English
Background information: An old general from the armed forces. retired recently and joined the state department to further serve and aid his country. Served with distention. Honorable discharge following the Rebellion.
none.
Embassy Information
Will you be hiring locally? yes
Type and Number of Weapons: 15 scar rifles 15 side arms, 30 frag grenades, 30 flash bang and 30 tear gas, 4 Medium Machine guns,1 heavy machine gun
Location of Embassy – Market, Knowledge, or Culture District, or special request (please specify):Culture District

Other
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (Provide URL if possible) yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=335978&p=24236277&sid=8b01fd71786b7ad2bc7e24a665b9dd7a#p24236277
Would you like to sign a Non-Aggression Treaty with Dyste? yes
Would you like to establish a consulate in Dyste? If so, where? (Undellah/Auram/Calberona) no
Any Additional info we should know? N/A
Any special requests?N/A

To: The Secretary of State

On behalf of my husband, I am pleased to inform The Timocratic Republic of Patrick O'Conner that their application has been accepted.

The Patrick O'Conner Embassy shall be built in the Culture District, and should be ready by the time Ambassador Lee arrives in Dyste.

As far as the embassy in your nation, my daughter is visiting your nation; I have asked her husband to make a note to talk about it with your leader. Knowing my daughter, she will likely forget and do something not on the official itinerary instead...

Embassy Program

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information