NATION

PASSWORD

How are vampires treated in your nation?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:36 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:TurtleShroomer law requires any police officer, Inquisitor, soldier, or Border Patrolman to kill a vampire on sight, summarily, and without trial, for being a vampire. Police and other law enforcement cars always have items to fight supernatural beings, like vampires. We invented a stake-shooting gun to kill them in one blow. Unfortunately, because vampires aren't too common, the stake guns are in our amories and storage for emergency use.

TSSSS spies, which often have to go internationally, actually carry anti-vampire kits, excorcism kits, and other items for dealing with the supernatural.

As for zombies...

TurtleShroom wrote:What does TurtleShroom think of vampires, and how do we deal with them? We're a Christian nation, so go on and guess. If you said "immediately and summarily shot on sight, taken to police, and stabbed with a wooden stake", you're absolutely correct!

Anyway, the vampires of Vampyrios seem to possess different characteristics than other vampires we have seen. Mainly, your vampires and the vampires reported by TurtleShroomian tourists, spies, militaries, and diplomats differ in weaknesses.

TurtleShroom has secretly kidnapped and experimented on vampires before, and most of them crumble to dust with any one of those items you said your vampires were immune to. (Baptismal water, crosses, church grounds, sunlight, garlic...)
We're interested in figuring out why your vampires are immune. Yeah. Interested.

Anyway, Vapyriosite vampires will be treated the same as the vampires of other nations: gunned down on sight and stabbed with a wooden stake right through the heart.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Pelmaria
Attaché

Founded: Apr 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pelmaria » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Vampires have been hunted to near extinction in Pelmaria. Only a few live on, mainly in the border mountains serving under the banner of the Archlich Larius.

Yoichik
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yoichik » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 pm

You mean those glittery things? Shot on sight.

Acerbic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Acerbic » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Well, some of the Board of Directors for major companies are really pale, are never seen in public, and suck the METAPHORICAL blood of the lower classes...well, its USUALLY just the metaphorical blood. Sometimes it is literal...

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Follow the laws and they are just like any other citizen.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

The Icemark
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Icemark » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:00 pm

They were once enemies who we fought in The Ghost Wars but 20 years later became allies in a greater war. They are now highly respected

Kingdom Kitty
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Kitty » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:02 pm

They are treated like every other citizen: equal.

Basaleatheos
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Basaleatheos » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:22 pm

They don't exist.

Novus Niciae
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Niciae » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Lawyers are a respected profession in Novus Niciae.
For: Free thought, 2 state solution for Israel, democracy, playing the game.
Against: Totalitarianism, Theocracy, Slavery, Playing the system
Tech Level: FT

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Blood-sucking Reptilians (basically our version of vampires) have existed in Drakonian, Saurian, and Khalkan folklore for centuries. The origins of which are unknown though it may have originated in interaction with some form of long-extinct creatures that fed by drinking the blood of others. At least, that's a popular hypothesis.

Anyway, actual vampires would be treated by Saurisians as would be typical in many societies: with utter repulsion and horror, considering the vampires of local myth had typically allied with the forces of evil in the respective local religions.
Last edited by Saurisisia on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 pm

How are vampires treated in your nation?

How are vampires treated? Like the works of fiction they are. They appear in many horroe novels and movies. Do they really exist? Umm, no.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Gothisia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Gothisia » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Stake through the heart.
No, we are not Goth as is the fashion style. We are Goths as in the Germanic Peoples who established kingdoms in Spain, Italy, and the Balkans.

Naraubia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Naraubia » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Because vampires don't exist we have no laws against it. However vampirism is defined as a mental disorder by the Department of Health.

Druidville
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Druidville » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 pm

No Vampires.
CAVUTO: Well, his approval and America`s regard has gone up in those (Muslim) countries. He says and they say-

KOCH: Isn`t that nice? Did they stop trying to kill us?

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 pm

It depends what type of vampire it is.

On Cybertron, those who overpower other Decepticons and siphon the Energon out of their tanks, forcefully hook into others' electrical systems for a charge, or attack people for their parts are not supernatural beings. They are simply very desperate people who are in extreme poverty, and who usually have severe mental glitches that prevent them from doing the logical thing and stealing Energon and parts the regular way. Therefore, even though they will certainly be killed in self-defense, they get a tiny amount of one of Cybertron's most rare commodities: pity.

On Earth, we rarely encounter beings who feed on the blood of their own kind. If we catch any, they are sent to the Bureau of Paranormal Research and experimented on. If any vampires are caught near our work sites, they are blasted by the overseers in order to protect our human property. We feel no revulsion towards these beings, and only blast them because they are predators that attack beings that we don't want attacked. In our view, they are just a very rare variant of humans, and are actually less horrifying than some of Earth's "normal" creatures.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Russo-Spain
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Russo-Spain » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:35 pm

(Well, my Vampir are based less on Slavic/Nordic Mythology and more on A World of Darkness by White Wolf specifically Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: The Requiem, so bare with.)

It depends on the clan, as well as their individual standing on where a vampir is aligned or allied, which directly relates to the Monarchy and much of the Nobility being Thralls (or Vampir themselves in case of the nobility) to the Camarilla. To say the least, aligned vampir and their thralls are treated decently, even well. Where as Sabbat aligned vampirs and their thralls are...Well; the Spanish Inquisition comes to mind. Anarchs, or Vampir who are neither aligned with the Camarilla or the Sabbat and have no respect for either; nor the Status Quo, are a despised and sought out subsect of sorts and again, the Inquisition comes to mind.
Last edited by Russo-Spain on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Greater Russo-Spanish Empire

The Pure Fantasy edition. Estainian Production.

If the notice is not hint enough, by RPing with the Greater Russo-Spanish Empire you automatically concede to the existence, utilization of and commonality of mythical creatures, happenings and events such as magic, divinity, flora and fauna of a supernatural origin.

Verstecktdorf
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Verstecktdorf » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:37 pm

"Vampires? They don't even exist." - Confused Citizen
Head of State: [CLASSIFIED]
Capital City: Axiom
Government: Axiom Consulate
Departments: Department of Defence, Department of International Matters, National Security Agency, [CLASSIFIED]
Military Strength: 18 million troops (9 million combat ready, 9 million reserve), 14,000 Ground Units (Tanks, Mechanical Battle Suits), 11,000 Air Units (Supersonic, Hypersonic, Suborbital, Helicopters), 2,000 Gunships (Orbital), 500 Warships (Interplanetary), 200 Orbital Railgun Platforms, [CLASSIFIED]
I'm an autistic who is perpetually bored.

Herminia
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herminia » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Such abominations are executed on the spot, typically by a bullet right to the brain... or at least a stake driven into the heart.
No, in RL, I'm not a Nazi, I'm just an ordinary guy who knows the true politics behind it.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Long live the Empire! A thousand Huzzahs for Herminia, and may our most esteemed Chancellor, the handsome devil, die a most noble and courageous death soon!

Canadai wrote:Seeing that, in a modern setting, scares the @#!*% out of me.

I have to say, you're by far the best at RPing a modern Nazi nation I've seen. Right down to the national motto.

in Herminia, gays are given the honour of executing communists

you truly are an enlightened nation

Zis nation has elements of magic, oppressed Nichtmenschen, and Nazi Super Science, zere is no realism with me

Aptamer
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aptamer » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Border Patrol deals with them rather professionally. We just leave the floodlights on.

Tedoka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tedoka » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 pm

They're left alone as long as they feed from animals.

Scandavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Scandavia » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Lets just say that our people love to reinact Caslevania with the vampires we have here.
The Scandavian Cooperative Syndicates
anarchist trash, and puppet of Mandicoria

Cu Math
Senator

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cu Math » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:17 pm

We had vampires come to visit us...They soon learned why our motto is the way it is. They were delicious.
WE EAT THE SHINY ONES
Those who are not willing to support us are second-rate nations, but first-rate main courses.
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
From the Council of Terrible Elders
Distributor of Potato Medals
Acolyte of the NSG Sodomy Club
Requiescat In Pacem, Dyakovo. You were the best of us
Ordained Dudeist Priest
Divair's Big Guide to Proving Evolution
Atheist, Bisexual and Bagpiper
Palestinian-Scottish-American

The One And Only Duke Of The Potato

City 9
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby City 9 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 pm

How they´re treated by Universal Union... Not hard to answer: Just like any other foreign species: combine-esque assimilation. :twisted:
Hm, I´m curious what would be more interesting: Making a new kind of headcrab or just building synths with their dna...
" 'Why do you dislike Democracy' you may ask me. The answer is simple - I dislike any system where any unpopular, but necessary decisions can´t be done because of populism."
As you may imagine, City 9 is a colony of the Universal Union aka "The Combine".
Regarding the different freedoms: For this, I have to tell you something about the 'style' of the Universal Union. Most occupied races become mindless slaves and can make no decisions on their own. We can use them as workers, soldiers, just as we please and the only thing we have to do is keeping them alive, nothing else. Therefore: Low personal/political freedoms; Good industry represented by high economic freedoms
This nation is a part of the Universal Union(Combine).

PetroChina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby PetroChina » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Unless they are involved in trade or live with special social conditions among the upper class they are not allowed. Lower class vampire are killed on the spot. The government doesn't have time to deal with creatures of the night.

Ravenskry
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenskry » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Vampires are treated fairly as long as they don't break any laws. Due to their augmentations, Any violent crimes committed by them is the death penalty. We have very little chance for rehabilitation for them if one does wrong.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information