NATION

PASSWORD

How did your nation's ruler come to power?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Intaglio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

How did your nation's ruler come to power?

Postby Intaglio » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 am

The title explains itself.

In our nation, Queen Julilla inherited her throne after the death of her grandfather, King Roland III, which happened just a month ago, and Prime Minister Hayden was elected by the people after the old Prime Minister was disgraced in a scandel
Last edited by Intaglio on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reymonor
Attaché

Founded: Jan 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Reymonor » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:23 am

King Nathyn got the the throne from his father who died 100 years ago. ( The royal family has some inherited thing where when they reach the age of 25, they stay that way for 100 years, and age much more slowly. )
Yay. Royality.

King - Mage - 250 - King Nathyn Zvyrsk

Oldest Prince - Anthro - 25 - Prince Silverstone Zvyrsk

Middle Prince - Human - 19 - Prince Mattakia Zvyrsk

Youngest prince - Anthro - 6 - Prince Italy Zvyrsk

Princess - Human - 18 - Melaine Zvyrsk
Social Experiment, If you see this copy it and add your favorite colour it Purple!

Karaden
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Karaden » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 am

Yuri Ushanabowsov,came to power when he and his forty troops, raided the home of Soso Romanov, five years ago, there, Yuri killed Soso, and 7 of his personal guards with his bare hands, he was immediately instated as new Premier to keep the government in function, he has since then been elected again and again into the Premier's office, he is serving his sixth term in office

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:09 am

Henry Fortino was already the leader of the Fortino Syndicate when they arrived on the then-uninhabited islands that form San Leggera, so it was only fitting for him to become leader.
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

Proloteriat
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Proloteriat » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:10 am

Uri Comradev was elected after Shoshgin's revolution.
Biogoraphy of President Uri Comradev
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=157616
When I get round to it I will have a national factbook as well but meh.

Also please note that I generaly post once on NSG to state my opinion the chances of me replying are little to none. But in an RP I will be active.

--Member of the People's Communist Party--

Sleepyyawn
Attaché

Founded: May 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sleepyyawn » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 am

Emperor Kai was heir to his father, Emperor Cys, who mysteriously dissapeared at a seemingly random point of time.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:12 am

Maria: The same way the last guy got in... I fucked my predecessor.

Teodora: Your statement makes me feel drunk. Or it could be the second-hand smoke.

Apple Cider: The Council is wholly elected, with each chair of the Council having a separate election and separate candidates.
Last edited by The Rich Port on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Aquophia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquophia » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 am

Deus Poseidon has always been and always will be, so he has always been in power.

Raven
Envoy

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Raven » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:17 am

Chancellor Starflyer was elected by 51.19% of the citizens living on the Federation.
The Ravenian Imperial Commonwealth (SWtech)
Factbook | NSWiki | Map | Other things

Southern Patriots
Senator

Founded: Apr 19, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Patriots » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:17 am

He succeeded his father.

Remember Rhodesia.

On Robert Mugabe:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:He was a former schoolteacher.

I do hope it wasn't in economics.

Panzerjaeger wrote:Why would Cleopatra have cornrows? She is from Egypt not the goddamn Bronx.

Ceannairceach wrote:
Archnar wrote:The Russian Revolution showed a revolution could occure in a quick bloadless and painless process (Nobody was seriously injured or killed).

I doth protest in the name of the Russian Imperial family!
(WIP)

Lemurian Islands
Attaché

Founded: Jun 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemurian Islands » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 am

President Donn of the Lemurian Islands was elected 10 years ago and his second term is just about to end.

I know, I'm so unoriginal having elections :P

Altmora
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altmora » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 am

Ahh bear with me lad. T dis is a stor´e of science fiction!

The Turian Hierarchy was on its conquest of colonies when suddenly they found a Gigantic gas giant called Mosink. One its moons had a similiar environment to that of earth, more specificly Africa. The colony was built and many corporations took control seeking its resources.

The Hierarchy wanted to destroy these companies and sent their army together with diplomats to force them away. However one young and politicly active Major named Heidrr Oraka disagreed with the hierarchys actions and managed to convince several diplomats to sever their connection to the Hierarchy. The corporations wouldnt have stood a chance if not Oraka managed his coup. Oraka promised the corpoations protection as long as they would serve the new turian faction and so he named himself ruler of the colony.

A war burst out between them and the Hierarchy, corporations and loyalist military. In the end Heidrr was victorious thanks to an massive war arsenal from the corporations and he proclaimed the colony Altmora.

He also changed his status and name to Supreme Admiral Septimus Oraka.

Lazssia
Senator

Founded: Apr 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lazssia » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:31 am

HIM Xanthael Reagan, was crowned Emperor by the people after he won the War of Unification.
Last edited by Lazssia on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tharani
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tharani » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 am

Southern Patriots wrote:He succeeded his father.
-His Majesty Abdul bin Muhammad Aziz

Chulainan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chulainan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 am

Major Motoko Kunasagi took power through assasination, blackmail and ghosthacking her opponents. The land has been greatful for the improvement of quality of life under her absolutionist rule
The Net is vast and infinite - Major Makoto Kusanagi
Major Motoko Kusanagi: If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.
Puppet Master: We have been subordinate to our limitations until now. The time has come to cast aside these bonds and to elevate our consciousness to a higher plane. It is time to become a part of all things.

Agymnum wrote:
The Laughing Goats wrote:Because it's gross. Duh.

I find shitting to be gross.

Shitting is therefore wrong. It should be banned and no one should be allowed to take a shit. Ever.

Helcasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Helcasia » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:01 pm

He was elected following the death of his father.
He succeeded by using his father's popularity to his advantage.

Al-Harakut al-Islami
Minister

Founded: Dec 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Harakut al-Islami » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Appointed by the elected parliament.
Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Can you imagine how awkward that would be?

"Mom, Dad... I'm an owl."

"Wha... what?!"

"I know, I know. I..."

"Can you stop being an owl?"

"Mom, it's not a choice."

"NO SON OF MINE CAN BE AN OWL!"

"Dad! It's not even physically possible! Christ, how can you be racist against something you didn't know existed until 5 seconds ago?!"

"Do you have an owlfriend?"

"Yes Mom. His name is Damien."
NS's resident Islamist.

I'm a proud American, sweetheart. And a weeaboo and a brony.
I~ Use~ Tildes~ When~ I~ Write~

Check out my dA: http://sharpieinkedcupcakes.deviantart.com/

MEMBER OF THE COALITION OF PONYIST STATES~

Jankenjin
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jankenjin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Our current Executive Triumvirate was formed last year after the election of a new paajin Consul, replacing the old one and joining the currently-serving guujin and chokijin Consuls. The chokijin Consul was elected two years previous, and the guujin Consul four years before that, and is up for re-election next year. Each Consul serves a six year term and their elections are staggered, with one Consular seat up for election every two years to ensure continuity of government.
Yes, we have a Factbook, for all those odd facts about this bunch of weird aliens.

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 pm

1st Time

He ousted the previous general sectary in the famed February Coup and then changed to constitution .

2nd Time
Won one of the only free elections in Mackonia's history
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

Cosgravia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosgravia » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 pm

King James X ascended to the throne after the death of King Harold III, his father. He was the King's second son, and became King after his brother Harold refused the throne as he was not prepared to marry and produce and heir. James will be succeded by his son, who will become King Eric II.

Prime Minister Sean Cosgrove led a bloodless coup which removed the Royals ten years ago. He was violently deposed by his Deputy, Lazlo Joveski, and fled into exile along with the Royal Family. He returned, and was given a hero's welcome. He then went on to depose the regime, and re-established the Kingdom. He was elected Prime Minister soon after, and is currently serving a third term.
Clinton/Kaine

Vote SNP

Independence for Scotland

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm

The Dual Presidents, Grand Admiral, and Chief of the Army were all appointed by the previous President and Chief of the Army Alex Sampson and Samantha Jacobson when they retired from office. The Commander-in-Chief was himself appointed by Sampson when he came to power in 2000.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Zafferana Promura one of 3 political candidates put forward by Andrea Christen Edwardsen to replace her, whilst three other candidates were put forward by the Forum Civiculai, an election was held.

the election was declared free and fair by the WA, USA and 2 other independent bodies. After the results were counted in, Zafferana was declared the winner and thus president of the Aurora Confederacy.

(Sogabe Myako san was voted in as speaker of the chamber. Miss Sogabe is to the civic forum what the lord speaker is to the house of commons in the UK)
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 pm

HRH King Whirnak was elected via the people after his father abdicated.

Aroukar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aroukar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm

King Casler III became a candidate to become Sovereign when his father, Sovereign Malsen died in 1993. 85% of the citizens voted for him instead of having a prime minister for the next 7 years.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.08
My country is a modern kingdom. I roleplay seriously, except with Wellboneland. Then it turns into comedic seriousness.
HE WHO WILL SING THE END OF THE EARTH
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT
HE AWAITS THIS NIGHT
HE AWAITS DARKNESS

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Through free and fair elections, both the President and the Prime Minister.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information