NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Nexus of Man
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nexus of Man » Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
The Nexus of Man wrote:
Bumping this from April Fools Day, if you can do it!

Bump not needed as all recorded when first seen.
Proper post should have been "Note change in flag (" ...can the red become the same blue on my flag?")"
the_nexus_of_man__836519.jpg <010415 flag
the_nexus_of_man__654057.png <190415 flag

Oh, I apologize then!

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue May 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Equusia wrote:I feel like a little kid on Christmas! Thank you so much I love it! Unfortunately I am too stupid to figure out how to open it or use it in a post.

Image is PNG. If you see it, it is open in browser.
To save, right click and choose "save image as" from menu.
Save as PNG to your files. Upload image from your files to online storage, perhaps Photobucket.
To display in post in NS forum, place url of image in online storage between "[img]" tags as done in this post.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:Re: "And I'd like several different variants of everything else."
Post separate request for each variant with variant specific description.
This rule since long. See page 1 this thread,
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=13567

The variants are up to you.
I specified whats all up to you already.

You say, " I want a few variations to choose from."
Must decide first or post separate request for each variation. One design each request.
If unable to do so, ask mother to do for you, as usual.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue May 19, 2015 5:31 pm

The Nexus of Man wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:Bump not needed as all recorded when first seen.
Proper post should have been "Note change in flag (" ...can the red become the same blue on my flag?")"
the_nexus_of_man__836519.jpg <010415 flag
the_nexus_of_man__654057.png <190415 flag

Oh, I apologize then!

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

-The Unified Earth Governments-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Wed May 20, 2015 12:33 am

I was wondering if you could take this eagle

http://i.imgur.com/PAz9lRd.png?2

And put this in the middle of the wings.

http://i.imgur.com/B8wmTM3.png?1

As well I need the seal to be rounded with the words

Unified Earth Governments on the top

And office of Exosolar Affairs below

Or alternatively with that on a banner of some sort.
FactbookHistoryColoniesEmbassy Program V.IIUNSC Navy (WIP)InfantryAmmo Mods
/// A.N.N. \\\
News - 10/27/2558: Deglassing of Reach is going smoother than expected. | First prototype laser rifle is beginning experimentation. | The Sangheili Civil War is officially over, Arbiter Thel'Vadam and his Swords of Sanghelios have successfully eliminated remaining Covenant cells on Sanghelios. | President Ruth Charet to hold press meeting within the hour on the end of the Sangheili Civil War. | The Citadel Council official introduces the Unggoy as a member of the Citadel.

The Most Important Issue Result - "Robosexual marriages are increasingly common."

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Wed May 20, 2015 12:35 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:The variants are up to you.
I specified whats all up to you already.

You say, " I want a few variations to choose from."
Must decide first or post separate request for each variation. One design each request.
If unable to do so, ask mother to do for you, as usual.

Okay...there is a disconnect here...

What is it that we are focusing on, where are you coming from, where am I coming from, etc.

Like I said, I already mentioned what you want.

So I don't think we're on the same page.

Also please leave the passive insults at bay please, its...kinda inappropriate, I did nothing to warrant that.
Last edited by Fin Dovah Junaar on Wed May 20, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Refer to my Nation as Anor Ostrum
Factbook: IntroductionKingdomsMapThe Three PillarsPontiff Godwyne the WiseTriviaOOC Notes
The Eternal Kingdom of the Flame
"And so, it is that ash seekth embers, and renew the old accord, for all that has been, shall be once more."

Techs: Medieval (Slightly Mixed) - Dark Fantasy Nation - Ashes

The New India
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Seal

Postby The New India » Wed May 20, 2015 1:08 am

Can I have a Seal please, possibly incorporating the center of my flag?

The New India
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Coat of Arms

Postby The New India » Wed May 20, 2015 1:08 am

A coat of arms would be nice too...

Ril Island
Diplomat

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ril Island » Wed May 20, 2015 3:27 am

Could i get a logo for my space program, RISA?
Something simple, must include a seagull flying upwards.
MY NS STATS ARE NOT MY REAL STATS
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36
Sorta like Gandhi but with slightly more execution
Not dead.

Appalatchia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Appalatchia » Wed May 20, 2015 7:39 am

I would like a seal with the following:

The color scheme of the whole thing is simply black and white.

In the center is this shield, but the blue is changed to black: https://theappalachiaproject.files.word ... lachia.png

Crossed behind the shield are the silhouette of a pickaxe (try the one on the right of this image, maybe: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/pickaxe- ... 859094.jpg. but make the handle of it smooth if you can) and the silhouette of a musket.

Above the shield inside the seal the year "1763" is written.

Below the shield inside the seal (maybe in a v-shape around the shield) "Matthew 5:14" is written

On the top part of the circle of the seal "APPALACHIA" (not a typo) is written. I don't have a particular font in mind but it should be a serif one.

On the bottom part of the seal is the national motto: "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL"
Last edited by Appalatchia on Wed May 20, 2015 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Note: This account is no longer in regular use. I now post as Appalachia

Aeoel
Attaché

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeoel » Wed May 20, 2015 8:02 am

I would like an official seal. The colors don't really matter too much, other than one request for it:
I would like the Mjolnir symbol on my flag to remain black on white, with two black ravens. I would like a cross incorporated somehow, as well as the color red. I would also like the following phrase on it somewhere: "For gudene og vår konge"
Proud member of the Monarchist Federation!

Derngea
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Derngea » Wed May 20, 2015 1:14 pm

I'd like a symbol for a new flag that I'm creating. It should bear hallmarks of Korean and Japanese culture (due to Korea and Japan claiming different parts of land; peacefully of course, but leading to a cross-cultural split, and hence the title "Disputed Territories of Derngea"), and should show a split between the two cultures (but there's nothing wrong with being different, but it's good to show that these ways of life are unique).

If you can make an accompanying seal, that would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Derngea on Wed May 20, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THINK TWICE BEFORE USING NS STATS: If you see a stat in my Factbook, use that.
"It was like Japan..But a whole lot weirder.."
-German Tourist, still sick from Chuck E. Cheese pizza...

"Everyone spoke in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, and everything doesn't make sense. Add the Chuck E. Cheese obsession to this, plus some Engrish, and you've got a nightmare."
-Devernian Tourist

YOUR REVIEW COULD BE HERE!

New Pyrrhius
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pyrrhius » Wed May 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby New Pyrrhius » Tue Dec 16, 2014
So funy story, the storage device that my current flag is in has been lost to time. Because of this, and my desire to have it not look like arse when you look at it closely, I hope to get it upgraded. I don't know whether you do flags as well as seals and logos, but it shouldn't be too much trouble I think.It will be exceptionally similar to my current flag, so that's there as a frame of reference.
The three bombs in the middle are the main things I wish to replace. This image
big-black-bomb-25652163.jpg
and this image
aerial-bomb-6345878.jpg
are examples of the bomb type I wish to use, while this image
dT8xrqaGc.gif
shows the silhouette effect and angle the bombs should be in.
The colors should be awfully similar to the current colors, but since those were the stock colors on Microsoft Paint, I was hoping they would get an upgrade too. The top should have the orange-red color
r249g64b49
of an apocalyptic sky
apocalypse red sky.jpg
and the bottom should have the muddy dark red of a war-torn landscape (sorry, couldn't find any accompanying images). They should be solid colors, as opposed to images of those things.
If there are any questions or concerns about the flag, let me know. If this isn't happening because you only do seals and logos, then that's alright, just let me know. Good luck, and Godspeed.
Last edited by New Pyrrhius on Tue Dec 16, 2014, edited 1 time in total.
new_pyrrhius__869104.png

(Image)

Postby New Pyrrhius » Sat May 02, 2015
Uh, okay. Do you mind packing them in a little tighter, more along the lines of how my current flag looks?
new_pyrrhius__869104.png

Thank you.

Getting closer. The bombs just need to be a bit shorter, more akin to the dimensions of the "bombs" on the current flag. Sorry for not being clear enough. We're talking about stumpy little cartoon-ish bombs, but not too cartoon-ish if you catch my drift.. Also, if you can make the top color noticeably brighter, as if the ashen sky above was alight from the inferno below, that would be rad. Once again, thanks.
Last edited by New Pyrrhius on Wed May 20, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
News of the Hour:
1000%!! I USED TO GIVE A FUCK
--------[__]
--------(ಠ_Q)
-------[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Sestern
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sestern » Thu May 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Sestern wrote:I need a coat of arm. Something fitting to mine flag.
MT nation.
Republic of Sestern
"Telum est fortitudo stulti"
Region: European Union
Capital and largest city: Resta
Official language: Polish
Currency: Sester (SES)
Drives on the: right
Calling code: 37
ISO 3166 code: RN
Internet TLD: .rn

Visit our II Wiki page
Mine puppet: Baisel

Leritorius
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leritorius » Thu May 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Sestern wrote:

No coat of arms can fit your "flag"..
The Kingdom of Leritorius
Four milleniæ of grandeur and continuity through morale, virtue and dynasty.
Year 4265 a.P. - Actual Monarch : King Thyrdreus III & Queen Dorothea XII

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Benjamin Franklin

27yo french legitimist
(FT/Fantasy/medieval/modern nation. Yep, a bit of all. F'K it.)
The List of our Kings (in progress)Factbook
Monarchy, Feudalism, Traditionalism, Heart Noblesse, Chivalry, Family, Sovereignty, Patriotism, Faith (whichever)
republics, Liberalism, English Imperialism, Zionism, Freemasonry, Israel, Mediatic, cultural & social Marxism, Individualism, Immorality, fake antifascism, Antitheism

Appalatchia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Appalatchia » Thu May 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Sestern wrote:

As an editor (although of audio and video, not images) I'm going to dare to speak on behalf of the OP:

1. It has been less than a month. If you'll look, some requests take about as long as that. This is a real person with real responsibilities doing this for free. You don't need to do a bump every other day. It won't make anything go faster.

2. There is no possible way you can hope for something that you'll like with that little information. In addition to all the (again, completely free) editing work, they're also supposed to create a design for an entire coat of arms based on NOTHING except some squares of various shades of blue. That's a ridiculously vague request, and if it were me I wouldn't waste my time trying to fulfill it because it would probably take multiple tries to get "right" in your mind.
Note: This account is no longer in regular use. I now post as Appalachia

Leritorius
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leritorius » Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Appalatchia wrote:
Sestern wrote:

As an editor (although of audio and video, not images) I'm going to dare to speak on behalf of the OP:

1. It has been less than a month. If you'll look, some requests take about as long as that. This is a real person with real responsibilities doing this for free. You don't need to do a bump every other day. It won't make anything go faster.

2. There is no possible way you can hope for something that you'll like with that little information. In addition to all the (again, completely free) editing work, they're also supposed to create a design for an entire coat of arms based on NOTHING except some squares of various shades of blue. That's a ridiculously vague request, and if it were me I wouldn't waste my time trying to fulfill it because it would probably take multiple tries to get "right" in your mind.

You're too patient bro... guy asks for something nobody wants to do, that's it.
The Kingdom of Leritorius
Four milleniæ of grandeur and continuity through morale, virtue and dynasty.
Year 4265 a.P. - Actual Monarch : King Thyrdreus III & Queen Dorothea XII

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Benjamin Franklin

27yo french legitimist
(FT/Fantasy/medieval/modern nation. Yep, a bit of all. F'K it.)
The List of our Kings (in progress)Factbook
Monarchy, Feudalism, Traditionalism, Heart Noblesse, Chivalry, Family, Sovereignty, Patriotism, Faith (whichever)
republics, Liberalism, English Imperialism, Zionism, Freemasonry, Israel, Mediatic, cultural & social Marxism, Individualism, Immorality, fake antifascism, Antitheism

New Lexington
Envoy

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lexington » Sat May 23, 2015 7:39 am

Leritorius wrote:
Appalatchia wrote:

How dare he try and be helpful. The nerve!

New Pyrrhius wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:Image
Thank you.

Getting closer. The bombs just need to be a bit shorter, more akin to the dimensions of the "bombs" on the current flag. Sorry for not being clear enough. We're talking about stumpy little cartoon-ish bombs, but not too cartoon-ish if you catch my drift.. Also, if you can make the top color noticeably brighter, as if the ashen sky above was alight from the inferno below, that would be rad. Once again, thanks.

I can try and help edit that, take a bit off poor Imagey's plate :P
Ernest Hemingway wrote:I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?

TSU
Most of the NS stats are a good indication of this nation, except for the whole slavery and human sacrifice thing. I was hoping to do alot with a factbook and go into detail, unfortunately with how busy uni and work is keeping me, that is unlikely to occur anytime soon. Until then, NS stats can be used as a guideline for the nation but not everything is literal. Population is actually about 1.5 billion as well.
The boys are the wittiest, the girls are the prettiest,
Way back home.

New Pyrrhius
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pyrrhius » Sat May 23, 2015 12:54 pm

New Lexington wrote:
Leritorius wrote:

How dare he try and be helpful. The nerve!
New Pyrrhius wrote:Getting closer. The bombs just need to be a bit shorter, more akin to the dimensions of the "bombs" on the current flag. Sorry for not being clear enough. We're talking about stumpy little cartoon-ish bombs, but not too cartoon-ish if you catch my drift.. Also, if you can make the top color noticeably brighter, as if the ashen sky above was alight from the inferno below, that would be rad. Once again, thanks.

I can try and help edit that, take a bit off poor Imagey's plate :P

Dude, that would be really damn helpful of you. Go right ahead.
Last edited by New Pyrrhius on Sat May 23, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
News of the Hour:
1000%!! I USED TO GIVE A FUCK
--------[__]
--------(ಠ_Q)
-------[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Vordallia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vordallia » Mon May 25, 2015 8:29 am

If possible, could I get a communist-style coat of arms with my tricolor on the shield and the little star and lion emblem bigger and in the center, with the motto on the bottom in the little banner area where the mottos go? Be sure to do the original Russian versian and not an English translation.

Thanks a bunch, once I have this my only obstacle between me and RPing will be gone! :lol:

Terrelis
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Thu May 28, 2015 4:32 pm

I need the crest of this coat of arms divided into four quarters. The first and fourth quarters should contain the three fleur de lis and blue background in the current crest. The second and third quarters should be this (not the actual shield by the contents).

Second I need the crest from the above creation to be placed on this coat.

Third I need coat divided in half with the current design on the left and this design on the right.

Fourth I need this coat divided into four quarters. The first quarters should have the current design, the second quarter should have this (without the border), the third quarter should be [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Arms_of_León_Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_Template.svg]this[/url], and the fourth quarter should be this. A small version of this this should be in the center. The Angels and flags should be replaced with this on the left and this on the right. Also the mantle and crown should be changed to purple, and the banner with words should be removed if possible.

Fifth I need the above created crest should be placed in this. The crown should be changed to purple, and the supporters from coat four should be added.

Sixth I need this split in three quarters with two on top and one on bottom. The current design on the top left, this design on the top right, and this design on the bottom. The crown should be changed to purple, and the supporters from coats four and five should be added.

Finally the last coat should be the same as the fourth but with a vertically split shield in the center, with this design on the right and this design on the left.
Last edited by Terrelis on Thu May 28, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ever Victorious Iron Willed Commanders
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ever Victorious Iron Willed Commanders » Thu May 28, 2015 6:53 pm

I need a coat of my national flag on a generic shield divided into four quarters: the top left and bottom right as my normal flag, and the top right and bottom left with opposite colors: red to yellow and yellow to red, with the words "이제까지 승리 철되기도 지휘관 인민 공화국" (our official Korean name) on a ribbon at the bottom, with yellow lettering and a red background. Another ribbon will hold the words "철 사령" (our short Korean name; "Cheol Salyeong") and it will be at the top in red lettering (on a white background; no ribbon). That's it, no fancy details or anything.
rabid anti authoritarian + social don't care-ist

Foederatio Hesperiae
Envoy

Founded: Apr 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Foederatio Hesperiae » Thu May 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Foederatio Hesperiae wrote:

Hello! I would like my emblem to be exactly like the one in the spoiler, except I would like the flag and banner to be different. On the two flags, can you change the white into blue and the red into white (so that they will look like my national flag without the falcon symbol in the middle)? And also can you change the banner so that it says, "E PLURIBUS UNUM"?

Thanks!

- Hesperia

EDIT REQUEST: I have since changed my motto to "PER ANGUSTA AD AUGUSTA"
PATER NOSTER QVI ES IN CÆLIS SANCTIFICATVR NOMEN TVVM ADVENIAT REGNVM TVVM FIAT VOLVNTAS TVA SICVT IN CÆLO ET IN TERRA PANEM NOSTRVM COTIDIANVM DA NOBIS HODIE ET DIMITTE NOBIS DEBITA NOSTRA SICVT ET NOS DIMITTIMVS DEBITORIBVS NOSTRIS ET NE NOS INDVCAS IN TENTATIONEM SED LIBERA NOS A MALO
QVIA TVVM EST REGNVM ET POTESTAS ET GLORIA
IN SÆCVLA AMEN

Proud Member of the Region Nadeyatsya

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu May 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Terrelis wrote:I need the crest of this coat of arms divided into four quarters. The first and fourth quarters should contain the three fleur de lis and blue background in the current crest. The second and third quarters should be this (not the actual shield by the contents).

Second I need the crest from the above creation to be placed on this coat.

Third I need coat divided in half with the current design on the left and this design on the right.

Fourth I need this coat divided into four quarters. The first quarters should have the current design, the second quarter should have this (without the border), the third quarter should be [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Arms_of_León_Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_Template.svg]this[/url], and the fourth quarter should be this. A small version of this this should be in the center. The Angels and flags should be replaced with this on the left and this on the right. Also the mantle and crown should be changed to purple, and the banner with words should be removed if possible.

Fifth I need the above created crest should be placed in this. The crown should be changed to purple, and the supporters from coat four should be added.

Sixth I need this split in three quarters with two on top and one on bottom. The current design on the top left, this design on the top right, and this design on the bottom. The crown should be changed to purple, and the supporters from coats four and five should be added.

Finally the last coat should be the same as the fourth but with a vertically split shield in the center, with this design on the right and this design on the left.

One post per request, please. Even variations. It's Imagey's policy. ;)
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Mapleston
Attaché

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mapleston » Fri May 29, 2015 6:59 am

I would like a coat of arms with the following details:

The escutcheon is divided into 4 sections. The first division at the viewer's top left contains the three golden lions that have been a symbol of England since at least the reign of King Richard I. The second quarter at the top-right bears the red lion rampant of Scotland in a double tressure border with fleurs-de-lis, used as a symbol of Scotland since at least the reign of William I. The third quarter at the bottom-left shows the gold fleurs-de-lis of royal France. The fourth division at the bottom-right shows the shield of the coat of arms of the Dutch Republic.

The crown should be a rendition of St. Edward's crown, like the crown on top of the coat of arms of Canada.

The crest should have an eagle, like the bird at the badge of the Royal Canadian Air Force holding a Red Maple Leaf, but don't make the bird too big.

The supporters are a lion at the left, and a unicorn at the right, like the Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom.

The motto of Mapleston, in French is : Pour Dieu, Reine, et la Patrie

I would also include a link to the ff images for referencing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_of_Canada
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_ ... efore_1665).svg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_coat ... ed_Kingdom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Royal ... _Badge.png

Sorry if this was a bit complicated. But Thanks in advance!!!!
MAPLESTON
Glorious and free | Glorieuse et libre

CAMPAIGN RIBBONS

NEWERUSEA
MOSEICA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information