NATION

PASSWORD

Dr. President Charles Phalsomann DSc DBA

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Dr. President Charles Phalsomann DSc DBA

Postby Fedriya » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 pm

[NSwiki Page in construction]

Born in 1976, Charles Phalsomann is one of the world's many young billionaires. Along with his wealth and youth comes outstanding charisma and charm - which made him the perfect candidate for his position as Goodwill Ambassador to the U.N Security Council.
But this isn't his most important and high-paying profession. Shortly after graduating from Harvard University with a Doctorate in Political Science, young Dr. Phalsomann originally wished to start a career in politics but soon found himself skipping around executive positions in large corporations until he landed a perminate job in the, then, relatively small Phoenixwood International - a massively-influential private military conglomerate which rakes in billions each year from it's lucrative government contracts.
Dr. Phalsomann owns an aeroplane hangar at Garnet International Airport, where he has a private jet.
He is the Head of Public Relations, Promoter and Spokesperson for the Phoenixwood International Conglomerate, as well as privately owning a number of his own companies:

The Endeavour Organization

IntelliSure Multi-National

He is a Shareholder in:

Atlantis Resort (25%)

The International Wine and Spirit Corporation (25%)

Glaswegian Trade Centre (30%)

Ankh Morpork Shipgrave Airport (35%)

The Gazprom Corporation (20%)

Dr. Phalsomann is business partners with:

The Government of the Empire of Cybus1
Last edited by Fedriya on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:42 am, edited 21 times in total.
Phoenixwood International

Bored of 'okay' oil?

The Government of the Phoenixwood-Owned Empire of Fedriya
President: Charles Phalsomann
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Oleg Zurplensky
Factbook

XxBloodz
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby XxBloodz » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:52 am

eREPUBLIK

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Cybus Industries would like to become a business partner of Charles Phalsomann. He will be given a free Gigasland yacht with armoring while he makes up his mind.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Thank you, the yacht was most enjoyable. What is the name of the individual, government or corporation that wishes to invest in a business partnership?

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Fedriya wrote:Thank you, the yacht was most enjoyable. What is the name of the individual, government or corporation that wishes to invest in a business partnership?

Cybus1 would like to invest in one.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Sure thing,

Charles.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Imyahistan
Attaché

Founded: May 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imyahistan » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:30 am

To: Dr. President Charles Phalsomann DPS
Subject: Atlantis Resort

Hello,

We are quite annoyed that you purchased a part of Atlantis Resort, and told us you would advertise it on your companies thread. Still, we see nothing. Unfortunately, a boycott will take place against Charles Phalsomann if our company is not advertised like you had promised,

Most Regretfully,
Jecce Vaegus, Imyahistani President

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:57 am

Imyahistan wrote:To: Dr. President Charles Phalsomann DPS

Hello,

We are quite annoyed that you purchased a part of Atlantis Resort, and told us you would advertise it on your companies thread. Still, we see nothing. Unfortunately, a boycott will take place against Charles Phalsomann if our company is not advertised like you had promised,

Most Regretfully,

I am truly truly sorry, please send the link to your thread and let me know what percentage i own and i will gladly post you on this thread.
I apologize a thousand times and hope that an arrangement of $100,000 is sufficient to compensate any potential loss in business your organization.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann,
Founder and CEO of The Endeavour Organization.
Last edited by Fedriya on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Imyahistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imyahistan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:41 am

Fedriya wrote:
Imyahistan wrote:To: Dr. President Charles Phalsomann DPS

Hello,

Most Regretfully,

I am truly truly sorry, please send the link to your thread and let me know what percentage i own and i will gladly post you on this thread.
I apologies a thousand times and hope that an arrangement of $100,000 is sufficient to compensate any potential loss in business your organization.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Charles Phalsomann,
Founder and CEO of The Endeavour Organization.

Lol don't worry it's alright! I love having jokes, sorry!

You own 25% and here's a link - http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=113206

Fedriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedriya » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 am

Lol our gain, you're posted.

Bored of 'okay' oil?

Factbook

Imyahistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imyahistan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:18 am

Fedriya wrote:Lol our gain, you're posted.

Nice. Thanks for the good laugh and my topic.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information