NATION

PASSWORD

Guess the Weapon above you

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Artarnica
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Guess the Weapon above you

Postby Artarnica » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Okay this is how we do this, we make a guess on the name, the weapon type and the ammo of the Main Military weapon above. I shall start with our Main Rifle Weapon (if wrong forum please move)

Dystopianus
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopianus » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 pm

This belongs in Forum 7. Forum 7 is for all the "say x about the post above you" games.

By the way, the weapon above (I have seen it before is a plasma rifle that fires disposable pure plasma cartridges.

And this over here is...?
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3407/hightechassaultrifle.png
10 cookies for who gets the name, manafacturer, and ammunition right. 1 for who gets just the ammunition right.
Factbook: check it out before writing any comments about me, this is valueble information that might make you think differently about me. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89623
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Have you ever been in a battle where trained war kittens were unleashed on the field? Have you heard the screams of the dying as their faces were chewed off by adorable, yet deadly, swarms of kittens? No. No. You have no idea of the terror which a trained kitten squad can inflict, the horror and madness as the wall of fluffy death closes on you. I have been, I have seen. The art of the Kittenmeister is a truly terrible thing to behold

Augarundus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Augarundus » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Dystopianus wrote:This belongs in Forum 7. Forum 7 is for all the "say x about the post above you" games.

By the way, the weapon above (I have seen it before is a plasma rifle that fires disposable pure plasma cartridges.

And this over here is...?
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3407/hightechassaultrifle.png
10 cookies for who gets the name, manafacturer, and ammunition right. 1 for who gets just the ammunition right.

TF141 Assault Rifle, ISDT, Cased Telescopic Munitions.
Libertarian Purity Test Score: 160
Capitalism is always the answer. Whenever there's a problem in capitalism, you just need some more capitalism. If the solution isn't capitalism, then it's not really a problem. If your capitalism gets damaged, you just need to throw some capitalism on it and get on with your life.

Dystopianus
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopianus » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Right on the TF141 rifle and the ammunition. That means one cookie for you, sir! Enjoy your cookie!

Too bad you got the manafacturer wrong... I mean, it says so on the side of the rifle: Travis Irving Precision.
Last edited by Dystopianus on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook: check it out before writing any comments about me, this is valueble information that might make you think differently about me. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89623
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Have you ever been in a battle where trained war kittens were unleashed on the field? Have you heard the screams of the dying as their faces were chewed off by adorable, yet deadly, swarms of kittens? No. No. You have no idea of the terror which a trained kitten squad can inflict, the horror and madness as the wall of fluffy death closes on you. I have been, I have seen. The art of the Kittenmeister is a truly terrible thing to behold

Augarundus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Augarundus » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Hurr hurr!

Year this rifle was designed?
Libertarian Purity Test Score: 160
Capitalism is always the answer. Whenever there's a problem in capitalism, you just need some more capitalism. If the solution isn't capitalism, then it's not really a problem. If your capitalism gets damaged, you just need to throw some capitalism on it and get on with your life.

The Soviet Technocracy
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Technocracy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:55 pm

1898?
New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11
I love Rebecca Black

Return to Factbooks and National Information