NATION

PASSWORD

Monavian Embassy Exchange

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The State of Monavia » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Early on a rather warm February morning an envelope arrived in Minister Carter's office. Enclosed within was an application for an embassy from Novikov.

"This is a rather strange development," the minister quietly mused, obviously thinking out loud. "I thought that they would have done this earlier, but better later than never."

He began to write out a reply.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE

To the relevant official tasked with matters of international relations, Oceanian Home Country of Novikov,

Dear sir or madam:

I hereby issue my approval of your application to establish a diplomatic mission in Monavia and to construct a chancery for housing the same.

I have no objections to the specifications as enumerated within your application. The matter of extraterritoriality will have to be resolved by Parliament, which has authority over the cession of control of Monavian lands. A treaty will be drawn up shortly enough to resolve this, but the land is ready for construction.

The only demand that I forsee Parliament putting forth in the cession agreement is a clause requiring the territory to devolve back upon Monavia is the embassy is disbanded or the Novikovian government was to collapse. Neither of these scenarios appear to be likely.

Sincerely,

The Right Honorable Frank Carter, Minister of Foreign Affairs

After preparing his response on Ministry stationery, he sealed it in an envelope and mailed it to Novikov. A copy would be faxed to the same location and an electronic copy would be sent is requested.
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Diplomatic Contact - K.u.K. Monarchie, to the State of Monav

Postby Yohannes » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:50 am

Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes
Kaiserliche und Königliche Monarchie

Audemus jura nostra defendere

To : Frank Carter, The Right Honourable. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Imperial Monavia.
From : Syahnan Soeharto. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Imperial and Royal Monarchy.
Subject : Diplomatic Communique'.

Dear Frank Carter

The Imperial and Royal Monarchy has, for quite a lengthy period of time, regarded the Empire of Monavia as an honourable national sovereignty, and I, as the Head of the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Imperial and Royal Monarchy Ministry of Foreign Affairs, believed that the establishment of a stronger diplomatic bond and the initiative towards the realisation of diplomatic camaraderie between Imperial Monavia and the Dual Imperial Monarchy will mutually benefit, in terms of economic co-operation and diplomacy, both of the said honourable entity.

In light of the said reason, hereby I, Syahnan Soeharto, as Head of the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Dual Imperial Monarchy, request upon you, most honourable sir, the allowance and diplomatic permission to establish a diplomatic contact in the form of a diplomatic embassy representing the Dual Imperial Monarchy within the Empire of Monavia.

We believe that this will mutually benefit both of our national sovereignties, and a stronger bond and relationship in terms of diplomatic, and ultimately, economic co-operation, will set forward the way towards a brighter, and stronger bond towards both national sovereignties. We thank you for your time, most honoured sir, and we await your diplomatic answer.

Sincerely
Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Postby The State of Monavia » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm

It had not been more than a day after the Novikovian government had requested an embassy that another request arrived from the Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagoria-Yohannes. While Carter had not even been able to find them on any map of Nova or Greater Dienstad, some searching of a map of Tyrrhenia resulted in the location of the Anagorian portion of the country. They're likely neighbors of the Ruccolans, thought the minister as he prepared a reply.

After half an hour of writing and revising the letter, coupled with some time spent processing some other paperwork, he had completed his task and sent out a sealed envelope bearing the Monavian government's reply.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Syahan Soeharto, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagoria-Yohannes,

Dear Minister Soeharto:

Having been graced with the fortune of being able to read over your request, I am most honored to inform you that my government looks amicably upon such neighbors as you. In September 2009 I witnessed the signing of a friendship treaty with certain mutual gestures of cooperation included therein with the representatives of the Republic of Ruccola, a neighbor of Anagoria in the portion of the world called Tyrrhenia.

I am therefore inclined to grant a construction permit for the building of a chancery building to house the embassy and associated staff, provided that the requisite information is supplied. I further wish to offer to you an invitation to Monavia to discuss any diplomatic agreements which you should wish to propose, however, if your government prefers to have the conference held elsewhere, I have no objections.

Sincerely,

The Right Honourable Frank Carter, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Three copies were prepared for delivery to the place indicated on the return address of the materials sent to Carter’s office. One was a physical copy sent by the diplomatic courier service, one was faxed, and one was electronically sent.
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Novikov
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Novikov » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:35 pm

The State of Monavia wrote:Early on a rather warm February morning an envelope arrived in Minister Carter's office. Enclosed within was an application for an embassy from Novikov.

"This is a rather strange development," the minister quietly mused, obviously thinking out loud. "I thought that they would have done this earlier, but better later than never."

He began to write out a reply.

(Image)

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To the relevant official tasked with matters of international relations, Oceanian Home Country of Novikov,

Dear sir or madam:

I hereby issue my approval of your application to establish a diplomatic mission in Monavia and to construct a chancery for housing the same.

I have no objections to the specifications as enumerated within your application. The matter of extraterritoriality will have to be resolved by Parliament, which has authority over the cession of control of Monavian lands. A treaty will be drawn up shortly enough to resolve this, but the land is ready for construction.

The only demand that I forsee Parliament putting forth in the cession agreement is a clause requiring the territory to devolve back upon Monavia is the embassy is disbanded or the Novikovian government was to collapse. Neither of these scenarios appear to be likely.

Sincerely,

After preparing his response on Ministry stationery, he sealed it in an envelope and mailed it to Novikov. A copy would be faxed to the same location and an electronic copy would be sent is requested.

Such an agreement is more than acceptable to the Novikovian government. We do not aspire to control Monavian territory, but simply to protect the rights of resident diplomats in accordance with international conevnetions. Expect continued contact between our two governments as the construction process begins. Local labor forces will be employed wherever possible in this process, and all costs of construction will be borne by the Novikovian state. We offer you our thanks, on behalf of all Novikovian people, and look forward to further fruitful negotiations.

Sincerely,
Ivan Yefretorov, Senior Undersecretary, Novikov Office
NSWiki (needs editing), Embassy Exchange, You know you are...
A member of the United Kingdom of Oceania and Nova
Host of the First International Chess Tournament.
Economic: 8.25 Left
Social: 3.03 Libertarian
CoP I (3rd), CoH XLIII (3rd) & XLVI (2nd), WCQ LI-LV

Gardez-vous d’écouter cet imposteur; vous ětes perdus, si vous oubliez que les fruits sont à tous, et que la terre n’est à personne.

Kirav
Minister

Founded: Sep 07, 2006
Capitalizt

Postby Kirav » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Kiravian Federacy

Permisit Astrav Sublèucit

Secriat of State

Embassy Exchange Office

It has been a long time since the Kiravian Federacy has had formal diplomatic contact with its Novan neighbour, Monavia. While the Federacy did previously maintain an embassy in Chalcedon, the premises were vacated and the mission recalled as part of diplomatic funding cuts late in the Seawind administration.

Imperator Andrus Candrin, as part of his move towards a more active foriegn policy, has identified Monavia as an honourable nation, and as a potential friend of the Federacy in the region. We are most interested in renewing diplomatic relations with the Imperial Federation, and working towards a productive and mutually beneficial partnership between our governments.

Requested lot number: 35
Name of ambassador: Ambassador-Major Ivron M.D.T. Eriatuva
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Tarya V.C.P. Eriatuva (wife, 40), Adelaïda Eriatuva (daughter, 16), Ivron Eriatuva II (son, 12), Mora Eriatuva (daughter, 8 )
Number and type of civilian staff: 15 diplomatic officers and consultants, 10 other Kiravian government personnel (Lawyers, Departmental liasons, etc.), 10 administrative and clerical assistants, 10 maintenance and culinary staff, 10 security personnel, 5 places reserved for temporary personnel as needed. Total: 60
Number and type of security personnel: 10 Kiravian military personnel (9 enlisted, 1 officer)
Security personnel armamants: 9mm semi-automatic pistol (one per man, ten in storage), tasers
Number and type of vehicles: 2 armoured limousines, 2 SUVs
Vehicle armaments: None
Helipad: Not at this time.
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: No, thank you.

Current treaties with Monavia (list all): None

Do you belong to the Delian League? No
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? No

OOC: Yes, I had a preëxisting embassy, but I wanted an excuse to renew diplomatic contact.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Postby The State of Monavia » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:58 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Ivan Yefretorov, Senior Undersecretary, Novikov Office,

Dear Undersecretary Yefretorov:

I offer you my assurances that even without formal extraterritoriality the observance of diplomatic protections is still carried out. Formal transference of ownership of lands is a power that rests with Parliament alone; it is not within the powers of my office. A motion to create a system by which all new embassies established in Monavia receive control of their chancery lands by default with said lands devolving back unto Monavian control in event of the cessation of the existence of the diplomatic mission is being proposed to Parliament. Such a measure, if implemented into law, would expedite a transference process.

Sincerely,

As with all such messages, three copies, each in a different form, were sent out to Novikov. Another copy was kept, as usual, on file at the Ministry.

Later that day another message arrived, this time from Kirav. Carter had not received this much embassy-related traffic in many months, even a few years.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To the relevant official tasked with matters of international relations, Kiravian federacy,

Dear sir or madam:

It is regrettable to hear that economic difficulties resulted in the closure of a diplomatic mission which had been on such good terms with us in recent years. Imperator Seawind knew what needed to be done in the interests of the people of Kirav, and necessity, being such a powerful instrument of change as it is, required that he make some rather unpleasant decisions.

With this past behind both of us, I welcome the new embassy into Monavia. Lot 35 is being prepared for the arrival any construction crews needed to make it useable for Ambassador-Major Eriatuva to resume diplomatic work.

I finally would like to provide you with my assurance that in instances of future economic difficulty, the Monavian government would be willing to finance the expenses of keeping the embassy operating in order to avoid future inconveniences.

Sincerely,

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re : Reply - Imperial Monavia.

Postby Yohannes » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:28 pm

The State of Monavia wrote:It had not been more than a day after the Novikovian government had requested an embassy that another request arrived from the Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagoria-Yohannes. While Carter had not even been able to find them on any map of Nova or Greater Dienstad, some searching of a map of Tyrrhenia resulted in the location of the Anagorian portion of the country. They're likely neighbors of the Ruccolans, thought the minister as he prepared a reply.

After half an hour of writing and revising the letter, coupled with some time spent processing some other paperwork, he had completed his task and sent out a sealed envelope bearing the Monavian government's reply.

(Image)

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Syahan Soeharto, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagoria-Yohannes,

Dear Minister Soeharto:

Having been graced with the fortune of being able to read over your request, I am most honored to inform you that my government looks amicably upon such neighbors as you. In September 2009 I witnessed the signing of a friendship treaty with certain mutual gestures of cooperation included therein with the representatives of the Republic of Ruccola, a neighbor of Anagoria in the portion of the world called Tyrrhenia.

I am therefore inclined to grant a construction permit for the building of a chancery building to house the embassy and associated staff, provided that the requisite information is supplied. I further wish to offer to you an invitation to Monavia to discuss any diplomatic agreements which you should wish to propose, however, if your government prefers to have the conference held elsewhere, I have no objections.

Sincerely,

The Right Honourable Frank Carter, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Three copies were prepared for delivery to the place indicated on the return address of the materials sent to Carter’s office. One was a physical copy sent by the diplomatic courier service, one was faxed, and one was electronically sent.

Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes
Kaiserliche und Königliche Monarchie

Audemus jura nostra defendere

To : Frank Carter, The Right Honourable. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Imperial Monavia.
From : Syahnan Soeharto. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Imperial and Royal Monarchy.
Subject : Diplomatic Mission.

Dear Frank Carter

We thank you for your honourable reply and gracious response in regard to the said request to establish a diplomatic mission to represent the Dual Imperial Monarchy within the national sovereignty of Imperial Monavia. It is an honour to inform you, most honoured sir, that the Dual Imperial Monarchy is also trully honoured to be given the permission to establish a diplomatic mission representing the Imperial and Royal Monarchy with such an honourable nation such as the Empire of Monavia.

We believed that this will be the beginning towards a stronger commercial and diplomatic bond and interaction between multiple entities, whether it be governmental and/or private, within the national sovereignty of the Dual Imperial Monarchy and Imperial Monavia.

In response to your most gracious response towards the opening of a diplomatic agreement, we are really delighted indeed to announce rightly so that such a diplomatic talk will indeed be possible and acceptable, and the Dual Imperial Monarchy will be honoured to be able to conduct upon such a diplomatic and/or economic talk within any chosen location flexibly favoured by you, most honoured sir. Any locations within Imperial Monavia to conduct the said diplomatic talk will do rightly so, honoured minister.

Below, Minister Carter, you will find the enclosed application form in regard to the said diplomatic mission in the form of an embassy establishment request within the national sovereignty of Imperial Monavia. We thank you most graciously for your time, and may god and all the grace of heaven above bless both of our represented national sovereignties.

Embassy Application Form:

Requested lot number: Lot 7 (Seven)
Name of ambassador: Dr. Baguslukmono Hadji Agus Habibie (53)
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Siti Hadji Kristiyani Habibie (Wife - 51)
Number and type of civilian staff: 3 diplomatic staff (1x Diplomatic Attache', 1x Cultural Attache', 1x Economics Attache') and twenty one ambassadorial service staff
Number and type of security personnel: 3 personnel of the ASA (abbreviated Ambassadorial Security Agency)
Security personnel armamants: 5x 'Dauntless' Ballistic Armour, 5x 'Enforcer' Shockmace (we would humbly ask for the permission also to equip the three agents' with five of the Lyran Arms manufactured LY46 'Hellhammer'. If this is not possible however, we will gladly drop the said basic armaments pack)
Number and type of vehicles: 3x Monteluci Bucintoro 4700 Lusso
Vehicle armaments: N/A
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): No
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: That the Imperial and Royal Flag is flown upon the ambassadorial ground. Also, we kindly request for an extra garage equipped with the latest VLT Automotive Spare Parts and Equipments essential upon the maintenance of the ambassadorial diplomatic service's three Monteluci Bucintoro 4700 Lusso

Current treaties with Monavia (list all): None at this exact moment in time
Do you belong to the Delian League? no
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? no

Sincerely
Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Kirav
Minister

Capitalizt

Postby Kirav » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:32 pm

The State of Monavia wrote:
(Image)

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To the relevant official tasked with matters of international relations, Kiravian federacy,

Dear sir or madam:

It is regrettable to hear that economic difficulties resulted in the closure of a diplomatic mission which had been on such good terms with us in recent years. Imperator Seawind knew what needed to be done in the interests of the people of Kirav, and necessity, being such a powerful instrument of change as it is, required that he make some rather unpleasant decisions.

With this past behind both of us, I welcome the new embassy into Monavia. Lot 35 is being prepared for the arrival any construction crews needed to make it useable for Ambassador-Major Eriatuva to resume diplomatic work.

I finally would like to provide you with my assurance that in instances of future economic difficulty, the Monavian government would be willing to finance the expenses of keeping the embassy operating in order to avoid future inconveniences.

Sincerely,

Kiravian Federacy

Secriat of State

Embassy Exchange Office

We thank the Imperial Federation for welcoming a Kiravian diplomatic mission once again, and hope that the arrival of this new delegation will mark the beginning of a new chapter in Kiro-Monavian relations.

Before going any further, we do wish to clarify that the recall of the previous mission was not out of economic difficulty, but part of an ill-fated organisational experiment to appeal to fiscal conservatives in our legislature by closing nearly all physical embassies and replacing them with regional offices and mutual-accreditation agreements for Ambassadors. Imperator Seawind left office soon afterward, and his successor has not been able to begin re-opening embassies until recently.

Sèr Eriatuva has been dispatched to Monavia not only to continue the work of his predecessors, but also with an agendum of his own. The Kiravian Federacy has been hoping to negotiate a possible trade and military coöperation agreement with the State of Monavia, in order to strengthen ties between our nations, and further the prosperity and security thereof.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Postby The State of Monavia » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Minister Soeharto was prompt in supplying Carter with the forms needed for approving an embassy. Quickly moving to reciprocate, Carter had a letter of reply ready within a quarter hour.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Syahnan Soeharto, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes,

Dear Minister Soeharto:

Your request for an embassy building has been approved by the Ministry. After some consultations regarding your requests pertaining to the embassy, it has been decided that there will be no difficulties in constructing another garage and allowing the observation of any of the Dual Imperial Monarchy’s diplomatic customs and traditions. Experts have also informed me that your proposed security armaments are in compliance with all posted restrictions and thus will not be subject to further scrutiny.

The opening of a diplomatic dialogue through an official meeting is something which will require further planning. I ask you to furnish me with your government’s preferences regarding the type of location and timing of these talks in order to expedite their scheduling and the process of making all necessary accommodations.

Sincerely,

A second letter was sent to the Kiravians.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To the relevant official tasked with matters of international relations, Kiravian Federacy,

Dear sir or madam:

I personally wish to extend my government’s welcome to Ambassador Eriatuva and his staff. His agendum shall considered at the first possible opportunity for a proper meeting.

I do not wish to appear as if I was somehow prejudiced against the policies of the previous administration. My intentions are merely to perpetuate the mutual cooperation that had previously existed so as to benefit all involved parties.

Sincerely,

Last edited by The State of Monavia on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 am

(Repost due to changed diplomatic changes and so forth. Also, since i see you still have my slot listed as reserved consider this a finalization or a edit for changed weapons and so forth to be present on embassy grounds)

Embassy Application Form:

Requested lot number: 6
Name of ambassador: William Demores
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Wife, Daughter
Number and type of civilian staff: 20, Cooks and Secretaries will be hired from the local populace
Number and type of security personnel: 15 Pennsylvanian Marines
Security personnel armaments: FN FGR Carbine (7.62x63mm ANGLO/30-06), FN FGR Squad Designated Marksman Rifle (7.62x63mm ANGLO), Model 10 Submachinegun (10mm Auto), Model 15 Personal Defense Weapon (10mm Auto), Model 9T Semiautomatic Pistol (10mm Auto), Model 19 Automatic Shotgun (12 Gauge), Colt .357 Magnum 6 Shot Revolver
Number and type of vehicles: 6x GMC Denali, 1x Sikorsky S-92
Vehicle armaments: That of any guards located inside
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): Yes
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: That we be allowed to implement our own security system

Current treaties with Monavia (list all):
Do you belong to the Delian League? Yes
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? No
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Postby The State of Monavia » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:24 pm

OOC: Whoops! The list has been revised.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Kirav
Minister

Capitalizt

Postby Kirav » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 pm

The State of Monavia wrote:
A second letter was sent to the Kiravians.

(Image)

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To the relevant official tasked with matters of international relations, Kiravian Federacy,

Dear sir or madam:

I personally wish to extend my government’s welcome to Ambassador Eriatuva and his staff. His agendum shall considered at the first possible opportunity for a proper meeting.

I do not wish to appear as if I was somehow prejudiced against the policies of the previous administration. My intentions are merely to perpetuate the mutual cooperation that had previously existed so as to benefit all involved parties.

Sincerely,

Kiravian Federacy

Secriat of State

Embassy Exchange Office

We are glad to hear of your interest in Sèr Eriatuva's agendum, and hope that the dialogue will be a constructive one for both governments.

Your remarks concerning the closure of the previous Embassy were not interpretd as prejudicial. On the contrary, we are honoured by your offer of assistance, and are grateful that the Imperial Federation would be willing to go to such lengths to preserve Kiro-Monavian relations.

Ambassador-Major Eriatuva and his staff are making preparations for departure, and will most certainly be ready to assume their posts as soon as your government is ready to recieve them.

Heriel
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Heriel » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Requested lot number: 3
Name of ambassador: Iluminada Pereira-Tejada
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Husban Ramón, 6 daughters, 1 son
Number and type of civilian staff: 5
Number and type of security personnel: 7
Security personnel armamants:La Parabellum Pistole C-93
Number and type of vehicles: (3) Mazda 6
Vehicle armaments: Blinded security
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): No
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: A little park near my embassy

Current treaties with Monavia (list all): None
Do you belong to the Delian League? yes/no/pending membership
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? yes/no/pending membership
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=156147
Embassy Program

Emerstari
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Requested lot number: 3
Name of ambassador: Sir Henry N. Jameson
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Wife: Michelle E. Jameson
Number and type of civilian staff: 15
Number and type of security personnel: 20
Security personnel armaments: Emerstarian E-44 Pistols, R-33 Tasers
Number and type of vehicles: 2, 1 Car (Manufacturer: Faro Motors, Design: Ambassadorial.), 1 Helicoter (Manufacturer: Faro Air, Design: Diplomatic 4.)
Vehicle armaments: None
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): Yes
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: None

Current treaties with Monavia (list all): NA
Do you belong to the Delian League? yes/no/pending membership: No
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? yes/no/pending membership: No
Last edited by Emerstari on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian, semi-constitutional monarchy
Current Year: 2036
Current King: Erik XII Georg
(b. 1970, r. 2007-present)
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information