NATION

PASSWORD

Odd disease appears in some countries !!!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:
Hegstoria wrote:Can we just nuke you, that would save time and money.

Great Idea.
I will use my neutron bomb, our latest technology as we want some place to test it and it must be with human so I can find what will be the human losses from neutron bomb.And he is a great location. Can I use 7 neutron bomb on him please?

I move that Great Nepal be allowed to use the worthless nation of frenca as a nuclear weapons test site.

WTF!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WE WILL DECLARE WAR ON YOU, AND WE HAVE ATOMIC BOMBS, STUPID!

Your nation has only 20 million people therefore by NA standard you do not have atomic bombs.

PUL-LEEZ. WE HAVE A LARGE URANIUM INDUSTRY, SO SHUT IT! :blink:

Nuclear weapons require 1 billion.

OK, JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. STILL, DONT DENY WE HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS BECAUSE WE JUST TESTED ONE ON GREAT NEPALS CAPITAL! :) :) :) PS LETS HAVE DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BECAUSE AFTER CONSIDERATION, WE WILL NOT DECLARE WAR ON DES-BAL.
Scario wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:

Great Idea.
I will use my neutron bomb, our latest technology as we want some place to test it and it must be with human so I can find what will be the human losses from neutron bomb.And he is a great location. Can I use 7 neutron bomb on him please?

I move that Great Nepal be allowed to use the worthless nation of frenca as a nuclear weapons test site.

WTF!!! :

Your nation has only 20 million people therefore by NA standard you do not have atomic bombs.

Rp er's like you are never going to get respect here. I learned that the hard way. If you want to enter a conflict, make a suitible number of troops like 600,000 or 100,000. Wait until your pop grows ALOT!Then slowly increase military population. And using nukes is a sign of weakness and not wanting to fight head to head.

OK,THEN,BUT WE TESTED A BOMB ALREADY.

Your attempts at diplomacy have failed and you do not have nuclear weapons.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:All of the bombs missed but 2 countries (Des-Bal&GreatNepal) hit small villages.
PS WE HAVE NO CASES OF IT, THIS WAS ONLY A REMINDER.

Des-Bal cries for war at the unprovoked nuclear attack and responds by launching a series of ICBM strikes. These warheads are the infamous GAY BOMB! The pheremones released cause the citizens of frenca to begin having gay sex with each other the international news is so lolworthy that the Frencan government all dies of embarrasment and Des-Bal formally occupies the nation.

WHO R U,ANYWAYS?
WE ARE NOT FIGHTING AND FRENCAN PEOPLE ARE NOT AFFECTED BY IT BECAUSE OF GENES. :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :( :( :(
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:

Great Idea.

WTF!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nuclear weapons require 1 billion.

I thought it was 150mil. The Manhattan Project was done when only 88 million civilians were in the States, as 12 million were off to war. And even then, the US doesn't have 1 billion. A small collection of nuclear weaponry is allowed with a good economy. France has a collection of bombs, and Israel probably does too.
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:All of the bombs missed but 2 countries (Des-Bal&GreatNepal) hit small villages.

Des-Bal cries for war at the unprovoked nuclear attack and responds by launching a series of ICBM strikes. These warheads are the infamous GAY BOMB! The pheremones released cause the citizens of frenca to begin having gay sex with each other the international news is so lolworthy that the Frencan government all dies of embarrasment and Des-Bal formally occupies the nation.

WHO R U,ANYWAYS?
WE ARE NOT FIGHTING AND FRENCAN PEOPLE ARE NOT AFFECTED BY IT BECAUSE OF GENES. :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :( :( :(

You tried to nuke me with your nonexistant nukes and your peoples genes have been manipulated and have now all died of embarassment from the colossal gay orgy in your capital.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.

Hegstoria
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hegstoria » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:57 pm

We are sending one IGNORE missile to each involved nation with precise instructions on how to use it.
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."-Oscar Wilde

Defcon 5: Pax Hegstoriana
Defcon 4: Ehh, things are pretty good, but a bit heated
Defcon 3: War seems near, but not at the moment, and far from the mind
Defcon 2: Get a helmet
Defcon 1: Put on said helmet

Colonies: South-West Hegstodia, The Hegstoria Rhodesian Confederacy(3 independent colonies), Fuair

Major Leaders: President Jonathan F. Shepherd, Vice President Francis P. Sinclair, Minister of the Interior Samuel D. Lisbon, Minister of the Armed Forces General Stanley C. McAlister

Map: -currently under a redesign-

Size: 7,825,600 km^2

Life Expectancy: 84.59 years Courtesy of Unibot

Alliances: Skyguard Defense Network

embassy program

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:57 pm

BTW the United States Government actually researched building a gay bomb.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:00 pm

U KNOW WHAT! IM GONNA LOCK THIS POST, AND I MEAN IT IF THESE FAKE NEWS THAT HARASS FRENCANS DONT STOP, YOU *******! :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad:
oh and we reversed DA manipulation. :p :p :p
Last edited by Frenca on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Frenca wrote:U KNOW WHAT! IM GONNA LOCK THIS POST, AND I MEAN IT IF THESE FAKE NEWS THAT HARASS FRENCANS DONT STOP, YOU *******!

Too late your people are all gay now.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:U KNOW WHAT! IM GONNA LOCK THIS POST, AND I MEAN IT IF THESE FAKE NEWS THAT HARASS FRENCANS DONT STOP, YOU *******!

umm.... check da post above again.
ps i will be asking u for relations, because i really want diplomacy.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:

I do not want to have relations with you your people are all gay sex deviants.

That should be added to my sig.

Scario
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scario » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Des-Bal wrote:

* Fires obesity bomb at Frenca. And Giant Tortoise noise it makes in fooling around bomb* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Scario on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
Tyranny is a T Rex on it's period.
My dick CAN repel forces of any magnitude.
Tanks 50,000
5.2 million troops
Air force 100,000
Navy 400,000
In all, over 5,765,000!
Muslo- Scarian War: victory
Civil War: victory
Ireland Army Insertion: withdraw
Hai Lacky "
We made a deal to do this

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:

WHAT R U GONNA DO?
I
TOLD
YOU
MY
FRENCANS
REVERSED
THE
GENE
MANIPULATION!!!
AND THIS IS ABOUT DISEASES,NOT GAY FRENCANS.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:

WHAT R U GONNA DO?
I
TOLD
YOU
MY
FRENCANS
REVERSED
THE
GENE
MANIPULATION!!!

The virus-bacteria-cancer damages the immune systems of all frencans and the gay bomb is triple effective.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Scario wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:

* Fires obesity bomb at Frenca*

UM, THE PEOPLE ONLY BECAME OVERWEIGHT FOR UNKNOWN REASONS.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:

WHAT R U GONNA DO?
I
TOLD
YOU
MY
FRENCANS
REVERSED
THE
GENE
MANIPULATION!!!

The virus-bacteria-cancer damages the immune systems of all frencans and the gay bomb is triple effective.

DES-BAL, U R REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES AND WE HAVE NO CASES.
PS
OUR
ANTIMANIPULATION
IS
EFFECTIVE
ON
ANYTHING.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:

WHAT R U GONNA DO?
I
TOLD
YOU
MY
FRENCANS
REVERSED
THE
GENE
MANIPULATION!!!

DES-BAL, U R REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES AND WE HAVE NO CASES.
PS
OUR
ANTIMANIPULATION
IS
EFFECTIVE
ON
ANYTHING.

The virus-bacteria-cancer has caused the citizens of frenca to believe they do not have the disease the horrible irony is that since they are not aware they have the disease they were able to take no measures against it and 100% of the population is now gay and obese.

Scario
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Scario » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm

WHO WANTS TO TEAM UP AND DEFEAT FRENCA EPICALLY IN A WAR!!!!!????? ME! ME! I DO! OH,PICK ME! OH,OH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Scario on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
Tanks 50,000
5.2 million troops
Air force 100,000
Navy 400,000
In all, over 5,765,000!
Hai Lacky "

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Scario wrote:WHO WANTS TO TEAM UP AND DEFEAT FRENCA EPICALLY IN A WAR!!!!!????? ME! ME! I DO! OH,PICK ME! OH,OH.

STAY AWAY THEIR DISEASED AND FAT AND GAY

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:26 pm

actually:
frencans
have
a
benefit
of
being
gay
and
obese

Scario
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Scario » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Scario wrote:WHO WANTS TO TEAM UP AND DEFEAT FRENCA EPICALLY IN A WAR!!!!!????? ME! ME! I DO! OH,PICK ME! OH,OH.

STAY AWAY THEIR DISEASED AND FAT AND GAY

Well lets just own him and teach him that it is survival of the fittest. I am gonna make a forum on it.
/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
Tanks 50,000
5.2 million troops
Air force 100,000
Navy 400,000
In all, over 5,765,000!
Hai Lacky "

Manahakatouki
Senator

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Manahakatouki » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:28 pm

*Enters...* Your all stupid! *Leaves*
And so it was, that I had never changed.

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC: goddammit move this to II already children

CAUTION: MYSTERIOUS DISEASE APPEARS IN SEVERAL NATIONS:

Its symptoms appear to be acute sociopathy, the loss of the concept of "hypocrisy," delusions of grandeur, and unannounced, spontaneous bursts of laughter at one's own actions that anybody nearby fails to comprehend. It is spread by living a libertarian anarchy that takes itself seriously and is also prevalent in developing nations. So far, Des-Bal, Frenca, and Scario have been hit the hardest, with the highest echelons of government being infected.

After initial research, however, the symptoms were found to be nearly identical to the disease caught by those who frequent 4chan and believe that Rand or Marx is worth considering as political philosophy. The severity of infection was also directly proportional to how much they expounded and justified their beliefs, and exacerbated exponentially by trying to convince others without the slightest regard that they may have a different thought process.

Henceforth, the disease is to be considered a strain of what the nation's epidemiologists have termed "iAIDS," and "cancer (non-carcinogenic)." In order to prevent infection, the ingress ban against Des-Bal, originally to preserve the nation's stock of constipation treatments, is extended indefinitely, and Frencans and Scarions are now forbidden from entering our nation until further notice.

-The National Office of Not Dying of Disease
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Cholera and Tuberculosis ravage the outer colonies of Cleopatra.
4/11/11

Lagniath
Secretary

Founded: Feb 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lagniath » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Is there a chance this disease might hit Lagniath? :meh:

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Satirius wrote:OOC: goddammit move this to II already children

CAUTION: MYSTERIOUS DISEASE APPEARS IN SEVERAL NATIONS:

Its symptoms appear to be acute sociopathy, the loss of the concept of "hypocrisy," delusions of grandeur, and unannounced, spontaneous bursts of laughter at one's own actions that anybody nearby fails to comprehend. It is spread by living a libertarian anarchy that takes itself seriously and is also prevalent in developing nations. So far, Des-Bal, Frenca, and Scario have been hit the hardest, with the highest echelons of government being infected.

After initial research, however, the symptoms were found to be nearly identical to the disease caught by those who frequent 4chan and believe that Rand or Marx is worth considering as political philosophy. The severity of infection was also directly proportional to how much they expounded and justified their beliefs, and exacerbated exponentially by trying to convince others without the slightest regard that they may have a different thought process.

Henceforth, the disease is to be considered a strain of what the nation's epidemiologists have termed "iAIDS," and "cancer (non-carcinogenic)." In order to prevent infection, the ingress ban against Des-Bal, originally to preserve the nation's stock of constipation treatments, is extended indefinitely, and Frencans and Scarions are now forbidden from entering our nation until further notice.

-The National Office of Not Dying of Disease

I know, the cases in Frenca number 20,871, but fatalities number 0. However, there are no fatalities because of the rapidly improving healthcare, vaccinations, and economy. We will try to establish relations and cooperate with Satirians in the outbreak.
Lagniath wrote:Is there a chance this disease might hit Lagniath? :meh:

Every nation already has it.
WARNING!
DO NOT GO TO PARTASANTER, THEY HAVE 198,567 CASES AND 50,765 DEATHS!!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information