NATION

PASSWORD

The NS Infantry Discussion Thread, Model 4

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will be the next Master of Ceremonies for the new Infantry Discussion Thread?

Purpelia
11%
Dread Lady Nanticana
8%
Aqizithiuda
10%
Transnapastain
10%
GEUTest
3%
Nirvash Type TheEND
24%
Kouralia
29%
Assorted Sucrose Based Lifeforms
6%

Total votes : 63

New Tsavon
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tsavon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:41 pm

A 12.7mm SR revolver intended for both export and use by the Tsavoniches Heer.

Why? Why not.

Ave Nex Alea

Mallorea and Riva should resign

Soviet Syrian Arab Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:Pretty sure the SAA has standardized to 7.62x39 AK variants judging by the combat footage I've watched. Maybe FSA/Al-Nusra/ISIS fighters have a million different guns, but SAA is probably actually standardized. And are you letting soldiers choose their weapon? You shouldn't do that. You should give them all one standard rifle and say "if you don't like it too bad" because that's what every real army does.

The post-script here is of course that you do not want to send 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm NATO ammunition to a unit requiring 7.62x39 mm and 7.62x54 mm ammo. With this many rifles, the chances of a mixup due to Murphy's Law fucking your logistics up increases massively with every different bullet you have to provide. If your trucks bearing the much needed ammo for a unit with almost none left you do not want them to take a wrong turn and deliver NATO spec. to them if they need AK ammo. If you only had AK ammo this would not be an issue.

Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:Pretty sure the SAA has standardized to 7.62x39 AK variants judging by the combat footage I've watched. Maybe FSA/Al-Nusra/ISIS fighters have a million different guns, but SAA is probably actually standardized. And are you letting soldiers choose their weapon? You shouldn't do that. You should give them all one standard rifle and say "if you don't like it too bad" because that's what every real army does.

Our army =/= not real.

But i will consider + take the advice you gave. Currently i have a system where their are "caches" for each branch of the SSARM with related ammunition for the weapon under the unit level of brigade. All over brigade use AKM.

even read?
This is infantry, not vechilles
You may see me as Radical. Just saying. Also every thing i say on the Diplomatic sub-forum is in my canon.
. Member of the SSNP paramilitary wing. Please T.G me. I love T.Gs
Ex-platoon members are Sahrea, New French Republic, Slovenski Rouge and some others not on NS.
Pro: Palestine, Iran, Bashar al-Assad, SSNP, anti-revisionism, China, Cuba.
Anti: Israhell, Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, USA, democracy, liberalism and libertarianism.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:
You have literally 30 rifles that perform the same function. Why?

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Alimeria-
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alimeria- » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 pm

The post-script here is of course that you do not want to send 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm NATO ammunition to a unit requiring 7.62x39 mm and 7.62x54 mm ammo. With this many rifles, the chances of a mixup due to Murphy's Law fucking your logistics up increases massively with every different bullet you have to provide. If your trucks bearing the much needed ammo for a unit with almost none left you do not want them to take a wrong turn and deliver NATO spec. to them if they need AK ammo. If you only had AK ammo this would not be an issue.
And another logistics problems is having the correct parts to repair your rifle if your rifle ever has a part that breaks.
New Tsavon wrote:A 12.7mm SR revolver intended for both export and use by the Tsavoniches Heer.

Why? Why not.

(Image)
Looks good
Steampunk Norsemen using bullpup rifles ftw

New Tsavon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tsavon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Alimeria- wrote:
New Tsavon wrote:A 12.7mm SR revolver intended for both export and use by the Tsavoniches Heer.

Why? Why not.

(Image)
Looks good

Thanks.
Last edited by New Tsavon on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ave Nex Alea

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:The post-script here is of course that you do not want to send 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm NATO ammunition to a unit requiring 7.62x39 mm and 7.62x54 mm ammo. With this many rifles, the chances of a mixup due to Murphy's Law fucking your logistics up increases massively with every different bullet you have to provide. If your trucks bearing the much needed ammo for a unit with almost none left you do not want them to take a wrong turn and deliver NATO spec. to them if they need AK ammo. If you only had AK ammo this would not be an issue.

Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote:Our army =/= not real.

But i will consider + take the advice you gave. Currently i have a system where their are "caches" for each branch of the SSARM with related ammunition for the weapon under the unit level of brigade. All over brigade use AKM.

even read?

And completely missing my point Good Sir. I invite you to locate it again. Unless ofc... you hand-carry all your ammunition the hundreds of kilometers to the front. You'd be seriously surprised how fast ammunition runs out in conventional warfare.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Alimeria- wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:The post-script here is of course that you do not want to send 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm NATO ammunition to a unit requiring 7.62x39 mm and 7.62x54 mm ammo. With this many rifles, the chances of a mixup due to Murphy's Law fucking your logistics up increases massively with every different bullet you have to provide. If your trucks bearing the much needed ammo for a unit with almost none left you do not want them to take a wrong turn and deliver NATO spec. to them if they need AK ammo. If you only had AK ammo this would not be an issue.
And another logistics problems is having the correct parts to repair your rifle if your rifle ever has a part that breaks.

Why? Why not.

(Image)
Looks good

Second the looks gooding part of the revolver.
You may see me as Radical. Just saying. Also every thing i say on the Diplomatic sub-forum is in my canon.
Ex-platoon members are Sahrea, New French Republic, Slovenski Rouge and some others not on NS.
Anti: Israhell, Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, USA, democracy, liberalism and libertarianism.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

New Tsavon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tsavon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote:Second the looks gooding part of the revolver.

Thank you.
Ave Nex Alea

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:50 pm

New Tsavon wrote:
Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote:Second the looks gooding part of the revolver.

Thank you.

With that scale that you use do you eventually color it?
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 pm

even read?

And completely missing my point Good Sir. I invite you to locate it again. Unless ofc... you hand-carry all your ammunition the hundreds of kilometers to the front.

If you actually read,

even read?
This is infantry, not vechilles[/quote]
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 pm

With your infantry eating up 200-300 tons of ammo per division per defensive action your caches would run out faster than you can blink, and you will need to replenish them from division and corps level logistics centers.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:With your infantry eating up 200-300 tons of ammo per division per defensive action your caches would run out faster than you can blink, and you will need to replenish them from division and corps level logistics centers.

Currently not engaged in any conflict.
But thanks for that.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:With your infantry eating up 200-300 tons of ammo per division per defensive action your caches would run out faster than you can blink, and you will need to replenish them from division and corps level logistics centers.

But thanks for that.

Which brings us back to our original point. Do you want your logistics units to get fucked up by Murphy-kamisama and delivering NATO ammo to an infantry company with no ammo left and issued with AK's? Because your current logistics system would collapse within 48 hours of combat, and you will have to bring up ammo from the rear, within a day if we're talking high intensity warfare.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MT/MagicT

New Tsavon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tsavon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:03 am

New Tsavon wrote:Thank you.

With that scale that you use do you eventually color it?

I'll color it eventually.

The picture I posted was a work in progress.
Ave Nex Alea

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 am

But thanks for that.

He's trying to tell you that caches are good, but you won't always be next to one. You need to take into consideration how to get more bullets from the caches to the front lines. 300 tons of ammo can't be carried by a few supply runners through no-man's land.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 am

There is a reason why most armies, real armies, not rebel movements, have, at most, 2-3 main cartridges.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:08 am

In other news, how does your nation's infantry units handle their logistics? Cooked food? Things like Friday night being pizza night?

Over here every infantry division gets two logistics regiments of six battalions attached to them providing 480 trucks to three brigades, Saturday and Sunday evenings off duty front line troops is served risotto and they get ensured at least four warm meals per week spent in combat, situation permitting.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

MT/MagicT

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:10 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:In other news, how does your nation's infantry units handle their logistics? Cooked food? Things like Friday night being pizza night?

Over here every infantry division gets two logistics regiments of six battalions attached to them providing 480 trucks to three brigades, Saturday and Sunday evenings off duty front line troops is served risotto and they get ensured at least two warm meals per week spent in combat.

Your troops must think you're some kind of warm-hearted god. I've had MRE's before and they're, um, not the most tasty cold.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:10 am

Vancon wrote:
Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote:Currently not engaged in any conflict.
But thanks for that.

He's trying to tell you that caches are good, but you won't always be next to one. You need to take into consideration how to get more bullets from the caches to the front lines. 300 tons of ammo can't be carried by a few supply runners through no-man's land.

And given how every man likes as much ammo as he can carry, caches closer to the front lines run out way faster and way more uncontrolled than a corps logistics center.
Vancon wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:In other news, how does your nation's infantry units handle their logistics? Cooked food? Things like Friday night being pizza night?

Over here every infantry division gets two logistics regiments of six battalions attached to them providing 480 trucks to three brigades, Saturday and Sunday evenings off duty front line troops is served risotto and they get ensured at least two warm meals per week spent in combat.

Your troops must think you're some kind of warm-hearted god. I've had MRE's before and they're, um, not the most tasty cold.

This is of course with the situation permitting but generally happy and well fed troops make effective troops.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

MT/MagicT

Imperializt Russia
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby Imperializt Russia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:40 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:And completely missing my point Good Sir. I invite you to locate it again. Unless ofc... you hand-carry all your ammunition the hundreds of kilometers to the front.

If you actually read,

even read?

You have to move those caches to units at some point. And eventually, those caches will be expended and need replenishing.
Warning! This poster has:
PT puppet of the People's Republic of Samozaryadnyastan.

Lamadia wrote:dangerous socialist attitude
Also,
Imperializt Russia wrote:I'm English, you tit.

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 am

151,000 SSAR soldiers | armed with AK-47, AK-74, AKM, AK-12, Zavasta M-70, M14, ACR, Type 56, AK-101, AK-107, AEK-971, Egyptian Misr, Pistol Mitralieră model 1963/1965, MpiKMS-72, Kbs wz. 1996 Beryl, Vepr assault rifles
98,000 SSAR soldiers | armed with Zavasta M77B1, Heckler and Koch G3, M14, FN FAL, AVS-36, Howa Type 89, CETME, SIG SG 542, M1918 Browning, Rifle No. 5 Mk I, Zavasta M48BO battle rifles.
56,000 SSAR soldiers | armed with SKS, Steyr AUG, AKS-74u, Mosin Nagant M1944, M4, Heckler & Koch HK 417, IMI TAR-21 (Tavor), KBP 9A-91 carbines.
33,000 SSAR soldiers | armed with RPG-7, RPG-28, RPG-29, RPG-22, RPO-A Shmel, RPG-30 rocket launchers.
All soldiers use this ballistic helmet,this ballistic vest, and these boots all with US Army desert camo.
This is still W.I.P
Active: 338000 Reservist(s): 111,000

Newest revision.

so you can standardise vests, helmets and boots but not firearms or ammunition?

Really even accounting for a military thats combined from various different nation's armed forces as well as numerous different "freedom fighter" groups the above mess makes almsot no sense at all.

Why does each seemingly arbitarily sized group only get equipped from its pool of very random options?

A simpler solution would just to state that

"Currently the standard infantry small arm of the SSAR are AK pattern weapons chambered for 7.62x39mm from a variety of sources. However in a number of local areas units have been forced to rely on using what ever they can get thier hands on which seemingly includes every type of firearm under the sun."

The above statment covers all your bases, explains the whole sitution, removes the seemingly arbitary numbers and avoids the big long lists which do nothing bar confuse people.
The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 am

Why? Why not.

(Image)

big ass break forward revolver chambered for a nice big round?

of course i like.

and for some egofluffing and not to take away from your excellent bit of work

F8Ck yeah! cap n' ball cavalry revolver sillyness:

The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 am

Why? Why not.

(Image)

The area around the pivot joint needs to be beefier, and it would be best to have it as part of the frame, like the Webley:
Remember the locking thing too
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 am

San-Silvacian wrote:There is a reason why most armies, real armies, not rebel movements, have, at most, 2-3 main cartridges.

It's almost as if the only reason Syrian troops/rebels are using a variety of different weapons is because they are vastly unorganized! It's obvious that the United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, England, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Italy, South Korea, North Korea, Russia, China, Japan, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, India, Serbia, Romania, Hungary, Poland [....] all standardize their equipment simply because it looks cool on paper.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:43 am

Spreewerke wrote:
San-Silvacian wrote:There is a reason why most armies, real armies, not rebel movements, have, at most, 2-3 main cartridges.

It's almost as if the only reason Syrian troops/rebels are using a variety of different weapons is because they are vastly unorganized! It's obvious that the United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, England UNITED KINGDOM, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Italy, South Korea, North Korea, Russia, China, Japan, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, India, Serbia, Romania, Hungary, Poland [....] all standardize their equipment simply because it looks cool on paper.
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:50 am

Over here every infantry division gets two logistics regiments of six battalions attached to them providing 480 trucks to three brigades, Saturday and Sunday evenings off duty front line troops is served risotto and they get ensured at least four warm meals per week spent in combat, situation permitting.

Generally back at home they can work up to 12 hours, sometimes, pending deployments, some have been noted to work past the 48 hour mark. Anything past 12 hours is regulated, however much of this goes out the window in combat.

I don't have divisions, however I have divisional logistic units, which, in the event of multi-brigade/battalion combat maneuvers, would do the exact same job

Hot food is given to the troops on an 'if possible' basis. Units, which aren't in danger of direct assault, will be cycled out to the rear field kitchens and served a number of warm meals.

However most current deployments consist of long periods of consuming rations, which can extend over many months of time.

Legionaries, when at their many bases and camps in francophone nations, get all their food from the local markets. This allows for some very bad humor when Legionaries 'treat' regular troops to their chow halls, which are known to serve very good food. Which typically end in very long periods of sitting on the toilet

Fordorsia wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:

It's almost as if the only reason Syrian troops/rebels are using a variety of different weapons is because they are vastly unorganized! It's obvious that the United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, England UNITED KINGDOM, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Italy, South Korea, North Korea, Russia, China, Japan, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, India, Serbia, Romania, Hungary, Poland [....] all standardize their equipment simply because it looks cool on paper.

its

the

same

fucking

place
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█