NATION

PASSWORD

The Liquid Wallaby - WW2Allaby

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ava Ire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Ava Ire » Wed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Barboneia wrote:
Ava Ire wrote:She looked at him.
"Yeah. Hopefully that happens soon." Ava laid down on the bed. She felt tired.

Dom laid down next to her, cuddling her as his eyes fluttered open and closed.
"I... L... Love you, Ava Ire..."
Dom closed his eyes and fell asleep, his chest slowly rising and falling.

Ava smiled as he fell asleep. She turned on her back and stared up at the ceiling, deep in thought.

She eventually fell asleep.
I'm a mysterious, sp00ky pink ghost that's haunting this website for some reason.
"Down to Gehenna or up to the Throne, he travels the fastest who travels alone." ~

Crumlark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Thu May 28, 2015 10:00 am

Sa'ach laid on her straw-stuffed mattress, far from exhausted but taking the time to rest anyway. In her line of work, you took rest when it was available and you thanked a higher power that is was ever available. Instead of just staring at the ceiling and listening for threats as she did when she lived without that fateful bundle by her side, she thought about the things she had done. It had taken her a few days to acquire them, but through a few well made trades and whispers into the right ears, she got her paws on holy texts and scholarly analysis' on Ahl Cultian culture. The decision to raise Ciry of the Ahl in the culture of her unknown ancestors was a difficult one, but one she felt she had to make to help the kid survive. After all, you can't get rid of a problem by pretending it isn't there. That's just another way of getting yourself killed when it finally caught up to you. Really, she just had to accept the fact that either way neither of them were likely to get out of this alive, and keeping the kid in the loop had better chances of survival with it.
She took a deep breath and sat up, disturbing the infant's sleep enough to make her wriggle sleepily, but not enough to open her eyes. Moving with a purposefully sweeping manner, Sa'ach brought Ciry to her face, the bundle unraveled enough to reveal the Ahl Cuhltian's troubled, pure face. "I love you so." She cooed to the baby, holding it close to her. "I do."
Anarchist. I'm dating TotallyNotEvilLand, and I love him. I am made whole.

Melly, merely living, surviving, is to suffer. You must fill your life with more to be happy.
Liberate Mallorea and Riva!

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 10:49 am

Crumlark wrote:Sa'ach laid on her straw-stuffed mattress, far from exhausted but taking the time to rest anyway. In her line of work, you took rest when it was available and you thanked a higher power that is was ever available. Instead of just staring at the ceiling and listening for threats as she did when she lived without that fateful bundle by her side, she thought about the things she had done. It had taken her a few days to acquire them, but through a few well made trades and whispers into the right ears, she got her paws on holy texts and scholarly analysis' on Ahl Cultian culture. The decision to raise Ciry of the Ahl in the culture of her unknown ancestors was a difficult one, but one she felt she had to make to help the kid survive. After all, you can't get rid of a problem by pretending it isn't there. That's just another way of getting yourself killed when it finally caught up to you. Really, she just had to accept the fact that either way neither of them were likely to get out of this alive, and keeping the kid in the loop had better chances of survival with it.
She took a deep breath and sat up, disturbing the infant's sleep enough to make her wriggle sleepily, but not enough to open her eyes. Moving with a purposefully sweeping manner, Sa'ach brought Ciry to her face, the bundle unraveled enough to reveal the Ahl Cuhltian's troubled, pure face. "I love you so." She cooed to the baby, holding it close to her. "I do."

Said peaceful, honestly quite lovely moment was shortly interrupted by the door being knocked upon. The Reil agent leaned back, waiting for an answer. Adri mentioned that the cargo was an infant... Which had him questioning the importance of it. Potentially a child of Alutia? Possibly. He didn't have a damned clue.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu May 28, 2015 11:13 am

Ano and Myra do things
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 11:14 am

Scamvidia wrote:Ano and Myra do things

Saren stalks Ano.

Cerril waves at Myra or something.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu May 28, 2015 11:20 am

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:Ano and Myra do things

Saren stalks Ano.

He does not notice.

She waves back and smiles, going over to him.
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 11:27 am

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Saren stalks Ano.

He does not notice.

She waves back and smiles, going over to him.

Saren sits next to him and yawns.

"Good morning... So we're leaving here soon, from the sounds of it."

Crumlark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Thu May 28, 2015 3:02 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Said peaceful, honestly quite lovely moment was shortly interrupted by the door being knocked upon. The Reil agent leaned back, waiting for an answer. Adri mentioned that the cargo was an infant... Which had him questioning the importance of it. Potentially a child of Alutia? Possibly. He didn't have a damned clue.

Sa'ach wasn't expecting company, and carefully slid Ahlcir underneath a pillow. "Uh, who is it?" She called out, sneaking around her dirt floor home to grab a brick.

Melly, merely living, surviving, is to suffer. You must fill your life with more to be happy.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Crumlark wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Said peaceful, honestly quite lovely moment was shortly interrupted by the door being knocked upon. The Reil agent leaned back, waiting for an answer. Adri mentioned that the cargo was an infant... Which had him questioning the importance of it. Potentially a child of Alutia? Possibly. He didn't have a damned clue.

Sa'ach wasn't expecting company, and carefully slid Ahlcir underneath a pillow. "Uh, who is it?" She called out, sneaking around her dirt floor home to grab a brick.

"Mikael ju Resinov." He lied through his teeth, but that was a vaguely important sounding name, meaning 'Strength in Solitude'. "I'm here to speak with you about a certain... package, you received."

Crumlark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Thu May 28, 2015 3:22 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"Mikael ju Resinov." He lied through his teeth, but that was a vaguely important sounding name, meaning 'Strength in Solitude'. "I'm here to speak with you about a certain... package, you received."

"I seem to remember you died three years ago, and your body was found mangled in the rented harvester that I'm pretty sure tore out your guts." Sa'ach called back, trying to create as vivid a description as possible to lend legitimacy to what she was claiming. "I'm not particularly fond of dead farmer's boys who find out where I live." She took this time to prop a chair against her door. No matter how many times she wanted to reinforce her locks before, she had to face that the door itself could still be knocked down by a determined Eagle Scout with a can opener. Not for a second had she believed this visit was for her benefit, and with the mention of the new delivery, she narrowed it down to an Ahl Cultian here to arrange new terms, or someone who isn't fond of Ahl Cuhltians-- or traitors, and especially criminals. The Reilish name narrowed it down to the latter. Now, armed with time and ingenuity, all she needed was a plan.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Crumlark wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"Mikael ju Resinov." He lied through his teeth, but that was a vaguely important sounding name, meaning 'Strength in Solitude'. "I'm here to speak with you about a certain... package, you received."

"I seem to remember you died three years ago, and your body was found mangled in the rented harvester that I'm pretty sure tore out your guts." Sa'ach called back, trying to create as vivid a description as possible to lend legitimacy to what she was claiming. "I'm not particularly fond of dead farmer's boys who find out where I live." She took this time to prop a chair against her door. No matter how many times she wanted to reinforce her locks before, she had to face that the door itself could still be knocked down by a determined Eagle Scout with a can opener. Not for a second had she believed this visit was for her benefit, and with the mention of the new delivery, she narrowed it down to an Ahl Cultian here to arrange new terms, or someone who isn't fond of Ahl Cuhltians-- or traitors, and especially criminals. The Reilish name narrowed it down to the latter. Now, armed with time and ingenuity, all she needed was a plan.

"There's more than one Mikeal ju Resinov. Now open the damned door. I was told to avoid violence, but I've got no qualms against shooting a smuggler, especially one of children." He slammed into the door with his shoulder, making a light dent in it. "We can either do this quietly and without bloodshed, or we can scare the hell out of a kid who's in the wrong place at the wrong time. Your move."

Crumlark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Thu May 28, 2015 3:46 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"There's more than one Mikeal ju Resinov. Now open the damned door. I was told to avoid violence, but I've got no qualms against shooting a smuggler, especially one of children." He slammed into the door with his shoulder, making a light dent in it. "We can either do this quietly and without bloodshed, or we can scare the hell out of a kid who's in the wrong place at the wrong time. Your move."

"So much for getting him to talk until I was out of here." Sa'ach grumbled to herself, and took stock of her situation. There was no weapons for her to use. She had to keep the infant out of harms way if it came to a fight, and she had to worry about herself as well- with no doctors within reasonable distance, any injury she took could be lethal. The man at the door said something about shooting, but that could have been a bluff. Either way, this person had the confidence to start with the threats pretty early, so it was probably too dangerous to take him head on.
So instead of doing that, Sa'ach did what she was good at. From quite a long career in smuggling, she found herself in much less calm situations than the swamps, and had learned to survive it by getting fairly good at a vital skill: cutting losses and running like hell. Grabbing a mid-sized satchel bag and shoving all the literature she got her hands on the past few days, and then more carefully nesting the sleeping baby amid the books and papers, she kicked all around the woven-twig walls, eventually finding her bolt-hole with a questing boot. Almost as an afterthought, she took a protruding stick from her smoldering firepit and shoved it into the wall. "I'll miss this place, but it isn't as if I can come back..." She told herself, watching the fire spread for a moment before getting onto her elbows and knees to get out the bolt-hole. The baby started to wake up, smelling the smoke, but Sa'ach put a hand over it's mouth while making good her escape. "You'll thank me later."

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Crumlark wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"There's more than one Mikeal ju Resinov. Now open the damned door. I was told to avoid violence, but I've got no qualms against shooting a smuggler, especially one of children." He slammed into the door with his shoulder, making a light dent in it. "We can either do this quietly and without bloodshed, or we can scare the hell out of a kid who's in the wrong place at the wrong time. Your move."

"So much for getting him to talk until I was out of here." Sa'ach grumbled to herself, and took stock of her situation. There was no weapons for her to use. She had to keep the infant out of harms way if it came to a fight, and she had to worry about herself as well- with no doctors within reasonable distance, any injury she took could be lethal. The man at the door said something about shooting, but that could have been a bluff. Either way, this person had the confidence to start with the threats pretty early, so it was probably too dangerous to take him head on.
So instead of doing that, Sa'ach did what she was good at. From quite a long career in smuggling, she found herself in much less calm situations than the swamps, and had learned to survive it by getting fairly good at a vital skill: cutting losses and running like hell. Grabbing a mid-sized satchel bag and shoving all the literature she got her hands on the past few days, and then more carefully nesting the sleeping baby amid the books and papers, she kicked all around the woven-twig walls, eventually finding her bolt-hole with a questing boot. Almost as an afterthought, she took a protruding stick from her smoldering firepit and shoved it into the wall. "I'll miss this place, but it isn't as if I can come back..." She told herself, watching the fire spread for a moment before getting onto her elbows and knees to get out the bolt-hole. The baby started to wake up, smelling the smoke, but Sa'ach put a hand over it's mouth while making good her escape. "You'll thank me later."

Eventually the slams against the door repeated themselves before it broke. And saw that it was on fire. "Times like these when I wish I brought a rifle instead of a shotgun." He sighed, seeing that there was nobody inside. There was a hole in it, however, and he decided to leave the building, following the general direction the hole was facing.

Crumlark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Thu May 28, 2015 3:58 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Eventually the slams against the door repeated themselves before it broke. And saw that it was on fire. "Times like these when I wish I brought a rifle instead of a shotgun." He sighed, seeing that there was nobody inside. There was a hole in it, however, and he decided to leave the building, following the general direction the hole was facing.

He would see that the smuggler is hightailing it with a bag of loot, but nothing else. Perhaps she left the kid in the small house?

Carthage follows the agent closely, and silently watches Sa'ach make good pace.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Crumlark wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Eventually the slams against the door repeated themselves before it broke. And saw that it was on fire. "Times like these when I wish I brought a rifle instead of a shotgun." He sighed, seeing that there was nobody inside. There was a hole in it, however, and he decided to leave the building, following the general direction the hole was facing.

He would see that the smuggler is hightailing it with a bag of loot, but nothing else. Perhaps she left the kid in the small house?

Carthage follows the agent closely, and silently watches Sa'ach make good pace.

Somehow he doubts that seeing as it's on fire, and elects to scrabble his way atop a building to avoid dealing with anyone on the ground, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, nearly falling off one that had been hit particularly hard by rain. He'd try to get ahead of her and get in her way, rather than chase her down through the sure-to-appear crowds.

Barboneia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Barboneia » Thu May 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Dom walked downstairs, humming. He looked a lot happier then normal.
Depressing Nordic semi-socialist commonwealth filled with Lovecraftian horrors, man-eating fox people, Finns, bizarre accents, Saabs, and Volvos.
A collection of some of my NationStates artwork.
On the Commonwealth National Security Bureau.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Barboneia wrote:Dom walked downstairs, humming. He looked a lot happier then normal.

Kasat looks over at him oddly. "So I take it you managed to patch things up? Or did you just buy a hooker and call it a day?"

Barboneia
Postmaster-General

Postby Barboneia » Thu May 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Barboneia wrote:Dom walked downstairs, humming. He looked a lot happier then normal.

Kasat looks over at him oddly. "So I take it you managed to patch things up? Or did you just buy a hooker and call it a day?"

Dom stopped humming, and looked at her.
"The former."
Depressing Nordic semi-socialist commonwealth filled with Lovecraftian horrors, man-eating fox people, Finns, bizarre accents, Saabs, and Volvos.

Ava Ire
Negotiator

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Ava Ire » Thu May 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Barboneia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Kasat looks over at him oddly. "So I take it you managed to patch things up? Or did you just buy a hooker and call it a day?"

"The former."

Ira peeked her head over the couch, watching him silently.
I'm a mysterious, sp00ky pink ghost that's haunting this website for some reason.
"Down to Gehenna or up to the Throne, he travels the fastest who travels alone." ~

Barboneia
Postmaster-General

Postby Barboneia » Thu May 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Ava Ire wrote:
Barboneia wrote:Dom stopped humming, and looked at her.
"The former."

Ira peeked her head over the couch, watching him silently.

Dom slowly turned to look at her.
"...Uh, you alright there, grey-skin?"

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Barboneia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Kasat looks over at him oddly. "So I take it you managed to patch things up? Or did you just buy a hooker and call it a day?"

"The former."

"Well, good to hear. Less likely to give you a disease."

Ava Ire
Negotiator

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Ava Ire » Thu May 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Barboneia wrote:
Ava Ire wrote:Ira peeked her head over the couch, watching him silently.

Dom slowly turned to look at her.

Ira huffed.
"That's not my name, Dominic".

Barboneia
Postmaster-General

Postby Barboneia » Thu May 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Barboneia wrote:Dom stopped humming, and looked at her.
"The former."

"Well, good to hear. Less likely to give you a disease."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

Barboneia
Postmaster-General

Postby Barboneia » Thu May 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Ava Ire wrote:
Barboneia wrote:Dom slowly turned to look at her.

Ira huffed.
"That's not my name, Dominic".

"Ehm, right, sorry, Ira. Anyway, what do you want?"

Chaos Crescent
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chaos Crescent » Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

'I am here to give hell and rise gold farms.'
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie. Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self.
Fun^10 x int^40=ir2
Timeline
I am your delusion.
Galactic Economic and Security Organization Member?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives