NATION

PASSWORD

The Liquid Wallaby - It Melts My Heart (No more Posting)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Poll #1 (Notice me Senpai) - Should we move the setting?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Culdranthine (Little rabbit people, fine wine and dining, french accents, silly hats, and beaches and forests galore.)
47%
Arkadacia (Vast plains, empty deserts, a shitload of trees. Giant bug-horse people who go shirtless and headbutt things.)
37%
Stay in Reiltam (Cold in the winter, swampy and buggy in the summer, also radiation and zombies.)
16%

Total votes : 19

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:14 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:Everyone comes in, looking tired.

Byron passes a note to Yuno, stumbling his way out of the Wallaby.

Yuno takes it and reads it.
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Byron passes a note to Yuno, stumbling his way out of the Wallaby.

Yuno takes it and reads it.

It's a note from Cerril stating he'll be out of the country for a few weeks or longer.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Scamvidia wrote:Yuno takes it and reads it.

It's a note from Cerril stating he'll be out of the country for a few weeks or longer.

She sighs. "Why am I not surprised? Well he'd better not get himself killed.
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:It's a note from Cerril stating he'll be out of the country for a few weeks or longer.

She sighs. "Why am I not surprised? Well he'd better not get himself killed.

An addendum states that he's probably just going to take a vacation in France. Somewhere peaceful, for once.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Scamvidia wrote:She sighs. "Why am I not surprised? Well he'd better not get himself killed.

An addendum states that he's probably just going to take a vacation in France. Somewhere peaceful, for once.

"And he had better taken the kids with him. . I dont like our babysitter. "
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:An addendum states that he's probably just going to take a vacation in France. Somewhere peaceful, for once.

"And he had better taken the kids with him. . I dont like our babysitter. "

He then mentions that Saren is to be sent to Chaskovite to be tutored by Adri, and the rest of the kids are being mentored by various family and relatives around the country.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Scamvidia wrote:"And he had better taken the kids with him. . I dont like our babysitter. "

He then mentions that Saren is to be sent to Chaskovite to be tutored by Adri, and the rest of the kids are being mentored by various family and relatives around the country.

She shrugs again. "That works I guess."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:He then mentions that Saren is to be sent to Chaskovite to be tutored by Adri, and the rest of the kids are being mentored by various family and relatives around the country.

She shrugs again. "That works I guess."

And then there's a lazily scribbled "love you" at the end of it.

Adri is still sitting in front of the fireplace, humming.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Scamvidia wrote:She shrugs again. "That works I guess."

And then there's a lazily scribbled "love you" at the end of it.

She rolls her eyes and crumbles it up.

Neuil approaches her. "Hey, there's something I need to show you out back.."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:And then there's a lazily scribbled "love you" at the end of it.

She rolls her eyes and crumbles it up.

Meanwhile, in France...

Cerril watches a security camera boredly. "Yep, that's what I figured. You know, I should really get to divorcing her at some point..."

Adri slowly stops and turns around to look at her, raising an eyebrow. "Is it so important as to interrupt my meditations?"

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Scamvidia wrote:She rolls her eyes and crumbles it up.

Meanwhile, in France...

Cerril watches a security camera boredly. "Yep, that's what I figured. You know, I should really get to divorcing her at some point..."

Adri slowly stops and turns around to look at her, raising an eyebrow. "Is it so important as to interrupt my meditations?"

(What was she supposed to do)

Yuno throws the letter away and grabs a piece of paper, and starts writing on it.

"Um, no, It's not. Sorry." She blushes
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Meanwhile, in France...

(What was she supposed to do)

Yuno throws the letter away and grabs a piece of paper, and starts writing on it.

(Just fuckin' with you)

Meanwhile, nothing happens.

She shrugs and stands up, stretching a little. "Bleh. I think the trickster god got a bit tired of that conversation anyways. What is it?"

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Scamvidia wrote:(What was she supposed to do)

(Just fuckin' with you)

She shrugs and stands up, stretching a little. "Bleh. I think the trickster god got a bit tired of that conversation anyways. What is it?"

(Better be)

She wraps the paper in an envelope and mails it.

"Follow me." She walks out back
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:(Just fuckin' with you)

(Better be)

(Or not)

Yay.

She follows after her, flipping her hood up as they walk outside. "Is it a dead body or something?"

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Scamvidia wrote:(Better be)

(Or not)

Yay.

She follows after her, flipping her hood up as they walk outside. "Is it a dead body or something?"

(U wanna di)

She returns to the roo.

Neuil looks around when they are out back, and upon not seeing anyone, she presses against Adri and kisses her
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:(Or not)

Yay.

(U wanna di)

She returns to the roo.

Neuil looks around when they are out back, and upon not seeing anyone, she presses against Adri and kisses her

(1v1 me blackops)

The 'Roo is currently a boarded up, abandoned, and decaying mess. Did you mean the Wallaby?

Adri widens her eyes and stares blankly, stepping away slowly. "... Erm... is this really the time?"

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Scamvidia wrote:(U wanna di)

She returns to the roo.

(1v1 me blackops)

The 'Roo is currently a boarded up, abandoned, and decaying mess. Did you mean the Wallaby?

Adri widens her eyes and stares blankly, stepping away slowly. "... Erm... is this really the time?"

(K)

I hate you.

She pulls away. "Sorry, I just.. we haven't had any alone time since we got back.."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:(1v1 me blackops)

(K)

I hate you.

She pulls away. "Sorry, I just.. we haven't had any alone time since we got back.."

(mlg)

I love me.

She grins nervously. "Well... we should leave that for later on." She nudges her with her elbow and smiles. "Come inside, I'll get you a drink. I think Rusla fell asleep at the bar again."

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Scamvidia wrote:(K)

I hate you.

(mlg)

I love me.

She grins nervously. "Well... we should leave that for later on." She nudges her with her elbow and smiles. "Come inside, I'll get you a drink. I think Rusla fell asleep at the bar again."

She nods. "Alright.." She goes back inside.
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:(mlg)

I love me.

She nods. "Alright.." She goes back inside.

She follows after her, flipping her hood back down as she reaches into the cooler and grabs two sodas. "How's the week been? Any luck finding your brother?"

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Scamvidia wrote:She nods. "Alright.." She goes back inside.

She follows after her, flipping her hood back down as she reaches into the cooler and grabs two sodas. "How's the week been? Any luck finding your brother?"

She blushes and takes a soda. "I havent looked for him since I met you.."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:She follows after her, flipping her hood back down as she reaches into the cooler and grabs two sodas. "How's the week been? Any luck finding your brother?"

She blushes and takes a soda. "I havent looked for him since I met you.."

She frowns lightly. "That's some serious lack of dedication. I spent five hundred and thirty years looking for my sibling! And what did I get for it? A burnt face, a missing eye, radiation poisoning, and several decades trapped in Japan because I couldn't find a boat home."

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Scamvidia wrote:She blushes and takes a soda. "I havent looked for him since I met you.."

She frowns lightly. "That's some serious lack of dedication. I spent five hundred and thirty years looking for my sibling! And what did I get for it? A burnt face, a missing eye, radiation poisoning, and several decades trapped in Japan because I couldn't find a boat home."

She sighs and looks down. "To be honest, I never really want to find him.."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:She frowns lightly. "That's some serious lack of dedication. I spent five hundred and thirty years looking for my sibling! And what did I get for it? A burnt face, a missing eye, radiation poisoning, and several decades trapped in Japan because I couldn't find a boat home."

She sighs and looks down. "To be honest, I never really want to find him.."

Adri snorts lightly. "Before you've even seen him again? There's some foresight. If I knew my sister had turned into such a raving bitch I would've just stayed in Asia."

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Scamvidia wrote:She sighs and looks down. "To be honest, I never really want to find him.."

Adri snorts lightly. "Before you've even seen him again? There's some foresight. If I knew my sister had turned into such a raving bitch I would've just stayed in Asia."

"It's a long story. ."
Steam

Anta baka?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives