NATION

PASSWORD

The Liquid Wallaby - It Melts My Heart (No more Posting)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Poll #1 (Notice me Senpai) - Should we move the setting?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Culdranthine (Little rabbit people, fine wine and dining, french accents, silly hats, and beaches and forests galore.)
47%
Arkadacia (Vast plains, empty deserts, a shitload of trees. Giant bug-horse people who go shirtless and headbutt things.)
37%
Stay in Reiltam (Cold in the winter, swampy and buggy in the summer, also radiation and zombies.)
16%

Total votes : 19

New Nassrau
Senator

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
New Nassrau wrote:Nass rubs the back of her head. Suddenly, rumbling starts again, an angry scream is heard.

Ano's smile quickly fades. "And im also going to assume thats not good.."

The rumbling continues, the area gets darker, and a voice is heard.

NAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!
-Wombat Character
-Martina Del Sol looks like this
Sexy Nass Looks like this
I try my best RP-ing now a different character, like… this woman
-Nass adoptive parent of Aidannadia
-Friends are mostly everyone in Wombat
-Torrocca and I are not dating
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

I'm Jewish, AKA I killed Jesus
Lanos... where are you

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:13 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:Ano's smile quickly fades. "And im also going to assume thats not good.."

NAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!

The town militia and the Tinellian base nearby are immediately set on high alert.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:16 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:Ano's smile quickly fades. "And im also going to assume thats not good.."

NAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!

"Oh damn.." Ano whispers before running in front of Nass. "Uh Nass, you should probably run, as fast as you can."
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
New Nassrau wrote:The rumbling continues, the area gets darker, and a voice is heard.

NAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!

"Oh damn.." Ano whispers before running in front of Nass. "Uh Nass, you should probably run, as fast as you can."

"Who else knows my name? What's the issue?"

the door to the next room flies off the hinges as Angelica steps through in a rage. She cracks her neck to both sides and stares right at Nass.

"Ummm, who are you? What's the matter?"

she continues walking
"The matter darling is that you have become an evil b*tch who threw away my affection and locked me in a bottle for months! You've changed and I intend on stopping whatever plans you have next! "
Her hands glow with black energy.
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:24 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:"Oh damn.." Ano whispers before running in front of Nass. "Uh Nass, you should probably run, as fast as you can."

the door to the next room flies off the hinges as Angelica steps through in a rage. She cracks her neck to both sides and stares right at Nass.

she continues walking
"The matter darling is that you have become an evil b*tch who threw away my affection and locked me in a bottle for months! You've changed and I intend on stopping whatever plans you have next! "

A foul smell starts to materialize behind Angelica, a loud, distorted pinging noise heard directly behind her ear. "I'd suggest you take your personal issues out of my province..."
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:25 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:"Oh damn.." Ano whispers before running in front of Nass. "Uh Nass, you should probably run, as fast as you can."

she continues walking

Ano walks towards Angelica. "SN, stop, she has no memory. Theres no reason to try and take revenge. She doesn't even know who you are."
Steam

Anta baka?

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:32 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:
New Nassrau wrote:"Who else knows my name? What's the issue?"

she continues walking

A foul smell starts to materialize behind Angelica, a loud, distorted pinging noise heard directly behind her ear. "I'd suggest you take your personal issues out of my province..."

"Who f*cked up the scent in this place?"

She looks around.
"Personal issue? This is everyone's issue! That b*tch trapped me In a bottle"
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:34 pm

New Nassrau wrote:"Who f*cked up the scent in this place?"

She looks around.

Adri is standing right behind her, smoke coming off of her form as she shows her fangs. "Well, if we're on the subject of issues, it'll be some poor fisherman's issue when your bloated corpse shows up in the sea after I've killed you. I'm the Governess of this province and disobedience will not be tolerated."

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
New Nassrau wrote:"Who else knows my name? What's the issue?"

she continues walking

Ano walks towards Angelica. "SN, stop, she has no memory. Theres no reason to try and take revenge. She doesn't even know who you are."

"Yeah, sure. She'll be all happy and smiles and kill you in your sleep."

She turns towards Nass
"I'm on to you! I want my sister back"
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:38 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:Ano walks towards Angelica. "SN, stop, she has no memory. Theres no reason to try and take revenge. She doesn't even know who you are."

"Yeah, sure. She'll be all happy and smiles and kill you in your sleep."

She turns towards Nass
"I'm on to you! I want my sister back"

"I'm not sure she's capable of that right now."
Steam

Anta baka?

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:41 pm

New Nassrau wrote:"Who f*cked up the scent in this place?"

She looks around.

Adri is standing right behind her, smoke coming off of her form as she shows her fangs. "Well, if we're on the subject of issues, it'll be some poor fisherman's issue when your bloated corpse shows up in the sea after I've killed you. I'm the Governess of this province and disobedience will not be tolerated."

The hell? See, I took issue with ponies, but I got over it, who are you people? Rats? We got enough of you in the sewars. And hey, you don't know my history, I ain't gonna be no d*mn corpse!"

She crosses her arms
"That so called Nass is an issue, she isn't the same! This could all be her trap!"
Last edited by New Nassrau on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:45 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Adri is standing right behind her, smoke coming off of her form as she shows her fangs. "Well, if we're on the subject of issues, it'll be some poor fisherman's issue when your bloated corpse shows up in the sea after I've killed you. I'm the Governess of this province and disobedience will not be tolerated."

The hell? See, I took issue with ponies, but I got over it, who are you people? Rats? We got enough of you in the sewars. And hey, you don't know my history, I ain't gonna be no d*mn corpse!"

She crosses her arms
"That so called Nass is an issue, she isn't the same! This could all be her trap!"

She starts floating into the air, the smell of the smoke getting more intense as part of her face seems to become burnt. "Rats. You sound just like my sister, with your utter ignorance of the Reil species..." Adri says, dissipating into smoke before showing up in front of Angelica. "If you value your continued existence in the land of living, I would suggest developing a far more polite attitude. I survived the Fall of Constantinople as well as the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. One upstart would be like an ant challenging a waterfall."

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:55 pm

New Nassrau wrote:The hell? See, I took issue with ponies, but I got over it, who are you people? Rats? We got enough of you in the sewars. And hey, you don't know my history, I ain't gonna be no d*mn corpse!"

She crosses her arms

She starts floating into the air, the smell of the smoke getting more intense as part of her face seems to become burnt. "Rats. You sound just like my sister, with your utter ignorance of the Reil species..." Adri says, dissipating into smoke before showing up in front of Angelica. "If you value your continued existence in the land of living, I would suggest developing a far more polite attitude. I survived the Fall of Constantinople as well as the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. One upstart would be like an ant challenging a waterfall."

"oh look at me, I'm a smoky rat that can do parlor tricks!"
She laughs
"I'd love to meet your sister, I can feel a bond already forming."

She looks at Nass and back at Adri
"Hey you, this beef between that b*tch and I isn't your business, I mean, are people allowed to have arguments anymore? Well, considering she hasn't tried to kill me yet, I'll... Try to be civil"
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:00 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:She starts floating into the air, the smell of the smoke getting more intense as part of her face seems to become burnt. "Rats. You sound just like my sister, with your utter ignorance of the Reil species..." Adri says, dissipating into smoke before showing up in front of Angelica. "If you value your continued existence in the land of living, I would suggest developing a far more polite attitude. I survived the Fall of Constantinople as well as the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. One upstart would be like an ant challenging a waterfall."

"oh look at me, I'm a smoky rat that can do parlor tricks!"
She laughs

"Hey you, this beef between that b*tch and I isn't your business, I mean, are people allowed to have arguments anymore? Well, considering she hasn't tried to kill me yet, I'll... Try to be civil"

She grins lightly. "And I'm not a rat..." She motions to her jagged horn. And her fangs. And the black fur. "And my sister is an asshole, thanks... And considering the way you came in side I doubt this'll be anywhere near civil. You can come back inside once you've calmed down." She says in a condescending tone.

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 pm

New Nassrau wrote:"oh look at me, I'm a smoky rat that can do parlor tricks!"
She laughs

She grins lightly. "And I'm not a rat..." She motions to her jagged horn. And her fangs. And the black fur. "And my sister is an asshole, thanks... And considering the way you came in side I doubt this'll be anywhere near civil. You can come back inside once you've calmed down." She says in a condescending tone.

"who's authority is this anyways? I want to meet this loser in charge"
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:10 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:She grins lightly. "And I'm not a rat..." She motions to her jagged horn. And her fangs. And the black fur. "And my sister is an asshole, thanks... And considering the way you came in side I doubt this'll be anywhere near civil. You can come back inside once you've calmed down." She says in a condescending tone.

"who's authority is this anyways? I want to meet this loser in charge"

"Mine... And then you go up to the lord of Eastern Tinell, and then you go to the king himself."

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:11 pm

New Nassrau wrote:"who's authority is this anyways? I want to meet this loser in charge"

"Mine... And then you go up to the lord of Eastern Tinell, and then you go to the king himself."

"Aren't tinellians ponies? Why do you work for them?"
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:13 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"Mine... And then you go up to the lord of Eastern Tinell, and then you go to the king himself."

"Aren't tinellians ponies? Why do you work for them?"

She smiles. "Arkadacians, Culdranthines, and Reils, technically... And because I'm the king's aunt. And because it's about fucking time I got some power."

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:17 pm

New Nassrau wrote:"Aren't tinellians ponies? Why do you work for them?"

She smiles. "Arkadacians, Culdranthines, and Reils, technically... And because I'm the king's aunt. And because it's about fucking time I got some power."

"hmmm, I do enjoy your drive for power..."
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:23 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:She smiles. "Arkadacians, Culdranthines, and Reils, technically... And because I'm the king's aunt. And because it's about fucking time I got some power."

"hmmm, I do enjoy your drive for power..."

"Not for power... To use it to do some good for once." She says. "It's my sacred duty as a leader to improve the lives of my subjects, and I intend to do just so."

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:45 am

Todd is sitting alone at a random table, a half-full bottle of whiskey next to him whilst he is cleaning his hunting knife.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:58 am

Saurisisia wrote:Todd is sitting alone at a random table, a half-full bottle of whiskey next to him whilst he is cleaning his hunting knife.

*Pokes his shoulder*
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Todd is sitting alone at a random table, a half-full bottle of whiskey next to him whilst he is cleaning his hunting knife.

*Pokes his shoulder*

He stops what he is doing. "Hey, Val."
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
Morlodania wrote:*Pokes his shoulder*

He stops what he is doing. "Hey, Val."

She kisses his cheek. "Hey, Todd."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:He stops what he is doing. "Hey, Val."

She kisses his cheek. "Hey, Todd."

He smiles. "How ya doin'?"
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives