NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Building - Steel'n The Spotlight

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"Oh they'll be staring while they're awake too. But moreso probably because they'll be afraid one of the shadows in the room is me." She giggles mischievously to herself with a villainous smirk.

"We'll make millions of gerks if this works out...."

"And i'll get to be in the nightmares of millions of people..."

About 1000 ft away, a hole in the ground opens, a large column of machines and men exit from it, eventually holding in a circle about 1.5 mi in diameter.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:48 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"And i'll get to be in the nightmares of millions of people..."

About 1000 ft away, a hole in the ground opens, a large column of machines and men exit from it, eventually holding in a circle about 1.5 mi in diameter.

"Yeah, sure..." She smiled, her ear twitched in respond of the sound. However, the filly would probably pass it off as construction noises.
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"And i'll get to be in the nightmares of millions of people..."

"Yeah, sure..." She smiled, her ear twitched in respond of the sound. However, the filly would probably pass it off as construction noises.

"I promise i won't hurt them... much."

A few minutes later, the ground begins shaking violently.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:53 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"I promise i won't hurt them... much."

The bat pony instinctively grabs Aurora and quickly takes flight, staring at the ground below.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"I promise i won't hurt them... much."

The bat pony instinctively grabs Aurora and quickly takes flight, staring at the ground below.

Below them, they would see 21 sites, where massive holes had opened, and appallingly, cities were rising from them.

"What the..."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:56 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Below them, they would see 21 sites, where massive holes had opened, and appallingly, cities were rising from them.

"What the..."

"Holy crap!" She ascends, flying away to avoid getting smacked by a possible skyscraper, tightly holding onto Aurora.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Below them, they would see 21 sites, where massive holes had opened, and appallingly, cities were rising from them.

"What the..."

"Holy crap!" She ascends, flying away to avoid getting smacked by a possible skyscraper, tightly holding onto Aurora.

"Holy shit..."

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Arcturus Novus wrote:
Morlodania wrote:"Do tell..."

She shivers at his touch. "I love you, Vixen..."

"Before I begin... how do you feel about rope?"

"Rope can be fun..."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Holy shit..."

Oksana lands on the outskirts of one of the cities, "I think we should have stayed in the woods..."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"Holy shit..."

Oksana lands on the outskirts of one of the cities, "I think we should have stayed in the woods..."

They eventually see a large part of the very same woods collapsed.

"Yeah... i'm not sure that would've helped."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:03 pm

New Babylonia wrote:They eventually see a large part of the very same woods collapsed.

"Yeah... i'm not sure that would've helped."

"I'm a fast flyer... I just flew us away from getting impaled by a building. I think I would have seen it coming in the woods too..."

The High Tatras
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
The High Tatras wrote:A man enters the bar. He is dressed in Arabic attire and has a ZH-29 semi-automatic/ self-loading rifle with a 25 round magazine and an active infrared "generation 0" night vision scope slung over his shoulder. He also noticeably has a wrist-mounted sundial/ compass and appears to be using an ancient Arabic navigational instrument called a "kamal", a rectangle of wood cut to fit the distance from the horizon to the star. It had a piece of knotted string attached, which could be held in the teeth, guaranteeing that an “arm’s length” distance would remain uniform. He is followed by a golden retriever (dog) and a saker falcon.

"Please refill my waterskin. All three of us are parched."

Asuka grabs the waterskin and opens the top, "With water?"

"Yes, of course! I would also like a Berghoff's root beer and some pierogies and kielbasa. I miss my home in Chicago. What currencies do you take here?"
Last edited by The High Tatras on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 pm

The High Tatras wrote:"Yes, of course! I would also like a Berghoff's root beer and some pierogies and kielbasa. I miss my home in Chicago. What currencies do you take here?"

Asuka refills the waterskin with water, then opening her refrigerator to grab a glass bottle of the popular root beer. "I don't think we have any kialbasa in stock... but I do have pierogies somewhere... Also, our currency is gerks." The bat pony began rummaging through a second fridge.
Last edited by Kitsune France on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The High Tatras
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
The High Tatras wrote:"Yes, of course! I would also like a Berghoff's root beer and some pierogies and kielbasa. I miss my home in Chicago. What currencies do you take here?"

Asuka refills the waterskin with water, then opening her refrigerator to grab a glass bottle of the popular root beer. "I don't think we have any kialbasa in stock... but I do have pierogies somewhere... Also, our currency is gerks." The bat pony began rummaging through a second fridge.

"All I have is USDs and a few silver dirhams and gold dinars that I excavated."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:14 pm

The High Tatras wrote:"All I have is USDs and a few silver dirhams and gold dinars that I excavated."

"While I do take trans-dimensional currency, I think the dinars will suffice." She slides a small plate of familiar dumplings to him.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Arcturus Novus wrote:"I have a few suggestions."

"Do tell..."
Low bloods wrote: He rests his head right above her's, lightly running his hands down her back

"As I love you too, Val" He's probably unknowingly freezing the bar.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Morlodania wrote:"Do tell..."

"As I love you too, Val" He's probably unknowingly freezing the bar.

She's naturally hot herself, so they probably cancel out.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"As I love you too, Val" He's probably unknowingly freezing the bar.

She's naturally hot herself, so they probably cancel out.

most likely, until blood showed up.
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Alkaline exists.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Morlodania wrote:She's naturally hot herself, so they probably cancel out.

most likely, until blood showed up.

Wee. :3
Ozzy wrote:Alkaline exists.

I'm gonna say Trit left her meeting at sometime out of boredom...
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Morlodania wrote:I'm gonna say Trit left her meeting at sometime out of boredom...

Well I noticed that it finally ended...

Is looking up and down the place for Trit.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

The High Tatras
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
The High Tatras wrote:"All I have is USDs and a few silver dirhams and gold dinars that I excavated."

"While I do take trans-dimensional currency, I think the dinars will suffice." She slides a small plate of familiar dumplings to him.

"Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed that. By the way, my name is Nathan Kowalski. I would be Dr. Nathan Kowalski, but I dropped out of a PhD program to join the Polish Seventh Air Escadrille during the Polish-Soviet War in 1919 to 1921. Anyways, now I am the curator of a small history museum in Chicago, but I don’t get many visitors at all. Sometimes I spend the evenings talking to the artifacts on display or in the archives, wondering what fascinating stories they might have to tell me. I also pass the time by going on absurd escapades travelling around the world in my Sikorsky S-38 hydroplane named “the Wild Goose Chase” with anyone who is willing to join me. I suppose I am an "adventurer", for lack of a better word. I think I just have an insatiable sense of curiosity about other times and other lands and an unfortunate tendency to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Last edited by The High Tatras on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Low bloods wrote:most likely, until blood showed up.

Wee. :3
Ozzy wrote:Alkaline exists.

I'm gonna say Trit left her meeting at sometime out of boredom...

Blood knocks on Vixen's shadow wing "I dont think this counts as getting a room."
If you can see us...

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:44 pm

The High Tatras wrote:"Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed that. By the way, my name is Nathan Kowalski. I would be Dr. Nathan Kowalski, but I dropped out of a PhD program to join the Polish Seventh Air Escadrille during the Polish-Soviet War in 1919 to 1921. Anyways, now I am the curator of a small history museum in Chicago, but I don’t get many visitors at all. Sometimes I spend the evenings talking to the artifacts on display or in the archives, wondering what fascinating stories they might have to tell me. I also pass the time by going on absurd escapades travelling around the world in my Sikorsky S-38 hydroplane named “the Wild Goose Chase” with anyone who is willing to join me. I suppose I am an "adventurer", for lack of a better word. I think I just have an insatiable sense of curiosity about other times and other lands and an unfortunate tendency to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"I see... you come from another universe, right? Say, did you see a anthro Dachshund walk in here?"

The High Tatras
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
The High Tatras wrote:"Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed that. By the way, my name is Nathan Kowalski. I would be Dr. Nathan Kowalski, but I dropped out of a PhD program to join the Polish Seventh Air Escadrille during the Polish-Soviet War in 1919 to 1921. Anyways, now I am the curator of a small history museum in Chicago, but I don’t get many visitors at all. Sometimes I spend the evenings talking to the artifacts on display or in the archives, wondering what fascinating stories they might have to tell me. I also pass the time by going on absurd escapades travelling around the world in my Sikorsky S-38 hydroplane named “the Wild Goose Chase” with anyone who is willing to join me. I suppose I am an "adventurer", for lack of a better word. I think I just have an insatiable sense of curiosity about other times and other lands and an unfortunate tendency to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"I see... you come from another universe, right? Say, did you see a anthro Dachshund walk in here?"

"Yes, but I do not recognize him. He does not come from my universe."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives