NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Building - Steel'n The Spotlight

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federal Republic of Simonia
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:26 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:"My goodness... what IS wrong with you? You need to go to the hospital." She rests a hoof on his forehead to see if he has a fever.

"I wish i knew. But these tacky hooflets certainly aren't helping." His body temp would be high, suggesting a fever. Of course, that's not exactly what it is.

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"On the first try? Oh heavens no..she came way later" he chuckled and looked out the window.

"Oh you'd find it funny I imagine"

"Well i kinda figured that." She laughed a bit. "So, how long ago was the first memory?"

"Meh."

(Iugh..I know technically it's roughly been a year but...)

"That was a couple years ago" he said, giving her his full attention.
This poster might possibly be Euro-Skeptic enough to join UKIP!
Low: My best Bro
Xana: The Ferret princess
(if you want in then ask)
My flag usually is of my favourite anime at the time, if you want to know what anime it is just ask.

Now the one and only psychotic scarf maker, want a scarf? Ask away!
Warning, scarves are not real scarves

Sad Times when you're ignored by friends ;-;

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"I wish i knew. But these tacky hooflets certainly aren't helping." His body temp would be high, suggesting a fever. Of course, that's not exactly what it is.

"Then I'll just take these off if they are bothering you..." She uses her telekinesis to pull the hooflets off.

"Now if i die from brain melting they can't i died wearing tacky hooflets. Thank god for that comfort."

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"I wish i knew. But these tacky hooflets certainly aren't helping." His body temp would be high, suggesting a fever. Of course, that's not exactly what it is.

"Well i kinda figured that." She laughed a bit. "So, how long ago was the first memory?"

"Meh."

(Iugh..I know technically it's roughly been a year but...)

(Actually two-three is about right. TSB time is different than Rl time lol.)

"That's about when i first got here then. Sheesh."
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:29 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:"Then I'll just take these off if they are bothering you..." She uses her telekinesis to pull the hooflets off.

"Now if i die from brain melting they can't i died wearing tacky hooflets. Thank god for that comfort."

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:(Iugh..I know technically it's roughly been a year but...)

"Yep! You would go on and on and on about your other boyfriends, not in a good way as far as I can remember though"
My flag usually is of my favourite anime at the time, if you want to know what anime it is just ask.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:33 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Now if i die from brain melting they can't i died wearing tacky hooflets. Thank god for that comfort."

"Yep! You would go on and on and on about your other boyfriends, not in a good way as far as I can remember though"

"Oh yeah. Alot of them were assholes. So, what's the funniest thing that's ever happened with us then?"
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:40 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"Yep! You would go on and on and on about your other boyfriends, not in a good way as far as I can remember though"

"Oh yeah. Alot of them were assholes. So, what's the funniest thing that's ever happened with us then?"

"Well..I think it was us training..when I first got Earthbending..you obviously kicked my ass" he said, gently taking her hand.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:45 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Oh yeah. Alot of them were assholes. So, what's the funniest thing that's ever happened with us then?"

"Well..I think it was us training..when I first got Earthbending..you obviously kicked my ass" he said, gently taking her hand.

"Aww, i didn't hurt you too much did i?" She holds his hand gently in return.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:50 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"Well..I think it was us training..when I first got Earthbending..you obviously kicked my ass" he said, gently taking her hand.

"Aww, i didn't hurt you too much did i?" She holds his hand gently in return.

"Not as much as when you ACTUALLY wanted me dead" he chuckled and squeezed her hand.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:52 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Aww, i didn't hurt you too much did i?" She holds his hand gently in return.

"Not as much as when you ACTUALLY wanted me dead" he chuckled and squeezed her hand.

She gasps. "What!? Why would i have wanted that?"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"Not as much as when you ACTUALLY wanted me dead" he chuckled and squeezed her hand.

She gasps. "What!? Why would i have wanted that?"

"W-Well actually..let's not talk about that" he said nervously. "I'll just say that I made a horrible mistake, which cost me your love..for a little while"

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Low bloods wrote:He laughs "True... but then again I've seen worse" He grins

"Oh, I've DONE worse..." She giggles.

"As have I" He shrugged "Obviously before I met you" He stuck out his tongue "Im sort of jealous but then again im not"
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 pm

New Babylonia wrote:She gasps. "What!? Why would i have wanted that?"

"W-Well actually..let's not talk about that" he said nervously. "I'll just say that I made a horrible mistake, which cost me your love..for a little while"

"Oh... for a second it was one of my weird anxiety attack things where i go crazy and start babbling ridiculous stuff like a lunatic."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:00 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"W-Well actually..let's not talk about that" he said nervously. "I'll just say that I made a horrible mistake, which cost me your love..for a little while"

"Oh... for a second it was one of my weird anxiety attack things where i go crazy and start babbling ridiculous stuff like a lunatic."

"Well that happened too...I usually solve it with sex though" he mused.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:09 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Oh... for a second it was one of my weird anxiety attack things where i go crazy and start babbling ridiculous stuff like a lunatic."

"Well that happened too...I usually solve it with sex though" he mused.

She giggles. "How bad was my nonsense before that?"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:13 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"Well that happened too...I usually solve it with sex though" he mused.

She giggles. "How bad was my nonsense before that?"

"It was just that..nonsense, it happened so often that I wondered if you were doing it just for fun"

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:15 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Now if i die from brain melting they can't i died wearing tacky hooflets. Thank god for that comfort."

"I don't know what to do..."
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:17 pm

New Babylonia wrote:She giggles. "How bad was my nonsense before that?"

"It was just that..nonsense, it happened so often that I wondered if you were doing it just for fun"

"Oh, sometimes i do. But like my family learned, if i ever start thinking people are clouds trying to kill humanity i'm loooonnng gone. So if that ever happens get me pills quick."

Kitsune France wrote:

"I don't know what to do..."

"It's not your fault. I don;t think anyway."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:18 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"It's not your fault. I don;t think anyway."

"I haven't done anything to hurt you, unless that bitch Dreamweaver is doing something to mess with the both of us."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:18 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"It was just that..nonsense, it happened so often that I wondered if you were doing it just for fun"

"Oh, sometimes i do. But like my family learned, if i ever start thinking people are clouds trying to kill humanity i'm loooonnng gone. So if that ever happens get me pills quick."

Kitsune France wrote:"I don't know what to do..."

"I'm way ahead of you there" he laughed and stared at her with a smile.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"It's not your fault. I don;t think anyway."

"I haven't done anything to hurt you, unless that bitch Dreamweaver is doing something to mess with the both of us."

"The hell is a Dreamweaver?"

New Babylonia wrote:"Oh, sometimes i do. But like my family learned, if i ever start thinking people are clouds trying to kill humanity i'm loooonnng gone. So if that ever happens get me pills quick."

"I'm way ahead of you there" he laughed and stared at her with a smile.

"I've already don it haven't i?"

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:20 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"The hell is a Dreamweaver?"

"It's not important. What is the last thing you remember?"

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Kitsune France wrote:

"It's not important. What is the last thing you remember?"

"You were getting really stressed out over some revolutionary people or something i think."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:22 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:"I haven't done anything to hurt you, unless that bitch Dreamweaver is doing something to mess with the both of us."

"The hell is a Dreamweaver?"

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"I'm way ahead of you there" he laughed and stared at her with a smile.

"I've already done it haven't i?"

"Twice" he corrected.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:22 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"You were getting really stressed out over some revolutionary people or something i think."

"Lightshade's group?"

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:24 pm

"I've already done it haven't i?"

"Twice" he corrected.

"Oh god..."

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"You were getting really stressed out over some revolutionary people or something i think."

"Lightshade's group?"

"Pretty sure that was her name."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:24 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"Twice" he corrected.

"Oh god..."

Kitsune France wrote:"Lightshade's group?"

"Pretty sure that was her name."

"Don't worry... You didn't kill anyone"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives