NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Building - Steel'n The Spotlight

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:30 am

Low bloods wrote:
Morlodania wrote:She smiles broader. "Well, than."

"Hey you cant blame me" He whispers in a soft tone "I've missed you" His grip slightly tightened

"I don't mind... Maybe we'd be better off... Not in the middle of the bar, though."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:44 am

Morlodania wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Hey you cant blame me" He whispers in a soft tone "I've missed you" His grip slightly tightened

"I don't mind... Maybe we'd be better off... Not in the middle of the bar, though."

He laughs "True... but then again I've seen worse" He grins
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 am

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"You should listen to yourself for arrogance. I'm merely asking you not apply such immature names to helpless people. I don't see what's so arrogant about that. Really i don't even see how its an issue, you want to hate someone, hate the crazy goddess who's going to kill us all. Rather than talking your arrogance about power you don't even own, and making someone else back your words for you. Is it really so outrageous for me to ask you hate the right people? How is that arrogant?" he sighs. "I thought he was exaggerating too."

"Get out of my room you ignorant fuck! I don't care about those people! I don't care about that bitch Dreamweaver! I have a plan and I don't need you!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!! You are doomed! You really should have thought about this before aiding that bitch with ridiculous technology, all it does is delay my plans. You had YEARS to see this! NOW LEAVE!!"

"Then i'm afraid i'll have to awaken an old friend of your fathers. And then, you, Dreamweaver, and your aliens, will be eliminated from existence. When you want to wave around sticks, little one, make sure you've the biggest around. Perhaps Renne could even find Tanto, hm? Shame, though, if he does, when he hears all that's happened. He probably weeps now when he sees the disgrace you've become to his legacy. I shall weep for him, too, tonight, just incase he has run out of his own tears."

(Those rocks, by the way. are filled with the same energy as ruined Kollin. It practically has its own mind, and there the only known being ever capable of taming it without being corrupted was destroyed the stuff. Essentially, there is no counter, or dispel to it. You hit it too hard, and you're done, no exceptions. Also note that anyone not part of the colonies will be identified in seconds. She has a connection everyone, and when someone not connected enters, she'll have them destroyed, or brainwashed.)
Last edited by New Babylonia on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

The Federal Republic of Simonia
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:11 am

Exactly
This poster might possibly be Euro-Skeptic enough to join UKIP!
Low: My best Bro
Xana: The Ferret princess
(if you want in then ask)
My flag usually is of my favourite anime at the time, if you want to know what anime it is just ask.

Now the one and only psychotic scarf maker, want a scarf? Ask away!
Warning, scarves are not real scarves

Sad Times when you're ignored by friends ;-;

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 am

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:Exactly

?
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:15 am

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:Exactly

?

I hate my ipad -.-

Existence
My flag usually is of my favourite anime at the time, if you want to know what anime it is just ask.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:20 am

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:?

I hate my ipad -.-

Existence

Oh lol.

Is awake from Stasis as everyone else is.

Who is so far known only as mini Daring Do does pullups in the rafters.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:33 am

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:.................................
I hate my ipad -.-

Existence

Oh lol.

Is sleeping on a random couch

floats over to her

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:08 am

New Babylonia wrote:Oh lol.

Is sleeping on a random couch

floats over to her

Has no memory.

Pays no attention.

(Sorry i had lecture. Also, an addednum to my other OOC comment. No, Renne will not actually be being revived. Just before that causes a misunderstanding.)

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 am

Low bloods wrote:
Morlodania wrote:"I don't mind... Maybe we'd be better off... Not in the middle of the bar, though."

He laughs "True... but then again I've seen worse" He grins

"Oh, I've DONE worse..." She giggles.
New Babylonia wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:"Get out of my room you ignorant fuck! I don't care about those people! I don't care about that bitch Dreamweaver! I have a plan and I don't need you!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!! You are doomed! You really should have thought about this before aiding that bitch with ridiculous technology, all it does is delay my plans. You had YEARS to see this! NOW LEAVE!!"

"Then i'm afraid i'll have to awaken an old friend of your fathers. And then, you, Dreamweaver, and your aliens, will be eliminated from existence. When you want to wave around sticks, little one, make sure you've the biggest around. Perhaps Renne could even find Tanto, hm? Shame, though, if he does, when he hears all that's happened. He probably weeps now when he sees the disgrace you've become to his legacy. I shall weep for him, too, tonight, just incase he has run out of his own tears."

(Those rocks, by the way. are filled with the same energy as ruined Kollin. It practically has its own mind, and there the only known being ever capable of taming it without being corrupted was destroyed the stuff. Essentially, there is no counter, or dispel to it. You hit it too hard, and you're done, no exceptions. Also note that anyone not part of the colonies will be identified in seconds. She has a connection everyone, and when someone not connected enters, she'll have them destroyed, or brainwashed.)

(And you have now reached the point of your power being simply obscene...
I understand you want this to go a specific way, but leave options. I've run full fledged RPs, things never go EXACTLY as planned when other people are involved, because everyone sees a situation in a different light. You've FAR to much hold on the story for it to even be fun anymore.)
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:26 am

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:Is sleeping on a random couch

floats over to her

Has no memory.

Pays no attention.

(Sorry i had lecture. Also, an addednum to my other OOC comment. No, Renne will not actually be being revived. Just before that causes a misunderstanding.)

oh right..he was looking for that dreamwhoever chick..

laughs lightly before materializing his finger and poking her.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:27 am

Also, others exist

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:28 am

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:Also, others exist

All my characters exist...
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:28 am

Morlodania wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:Also, others exist

All my characters exist...

Randomly pokes one

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:29 am

Morlodania wrote:All my characters exist...

Randomly pokes one

Stares at this. "Hello?"
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:31 am

New Babylonia wrote:Has no memory.

Pays no attention.

oh right..he was looking for that dreamwhoever chick..

I wouldn't bother at this point lol.

"Wha....t?"

(Hey, Morlo. At least my characters can die from something other than the death of the universe. Just saying. By this point, you should be used to the fact that i plan my situations like this out to end one of a couple certain ways. Stop crying about something that's been the same, since i've been here, with no one else having really had a problem with it.)

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:34 am

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:oh right..he was looking for that dreamwhoever chick..

"Wha....t?"

(Hey, Morlo. At least my characters can die from something other than the death of the universe. Just saying. By this point, you should be used to the fact that i plan my situations like this out to end one of a couple certain ways. Stop crying about something that's been the same, since i've been here, with no one else having really had a problem with it.)

(I'm attempting to give advice, not to complain. It's your show, run it your way, BUT...
Try to take advice from the guy who has people ASKING for him to DM or GM their campaigns, who people used to WATCH for his RPs because they were enjoyable.
That was another time, sure, but I still have that knowledge, that experience, that means that I can, in fact, give useful advice.
It was a suggestion, not a requirement, and if you had a problem with my characters being immortal -which they are and aren't, every one has a weakness- you could have given me advice against it as I am to you now on a different subject.)

(Anyways, I must be off, be back later tonight.)
Last edited by Morlodania on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:38 am

Morlodania wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:Randomly pokes one

Stares at this. "Hello?"

"Oh hello..um you wouldn't knows here I could find some potassium?"

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:oh right..he was looking for that dreamwhoever chick..

"Wha....t?"

Then he heads back to her room.

"I was just asking if you wanted to be a bat?"

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:41 am

Morlodania wrote:Stares at this. "Hello?"

"Oh hello..um you wouldn't knows here I could find some potassium?"

New Babylonia wrote:I wouldn't bother at this point lol.

"Wha....t?"

Mmk.

She drops down from the rafters. "Why would i want to be a bat?"

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:42 am

New Babylonia wrote:(Hey, Morlo. At least my characters can die from something other than the death of the universe. Just saying. By this point, you should be used to the fact that i plan my situations like this out to end one of a couple certain ways. Stop crying about something that's been the same, since i've been here, with no one else having really had a problem with it.)

(Actually two other TSB regulars (neither of them Morlo) confronted me about your over-powering characters. Every time I message you regarding the issue, you always change the subject and later alter your IC concepts to make yourself nigh untouchable.)
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 am

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:"Oh hello..um you wouldn't knows here I could find some potassium?"

Mmk.

he knocks on the door and slowly enters.

"Because you were just doing that.."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:51 am

New Babylonia wrote:Mmk.

he knocks on the door and slowly enters.

She looks at him. "You remind me of this person i saw in my dream... oh and there was this little girl too."

"I was just doing pullups."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53 am

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:(Hey, Morlo. At least my characters can die from something other than the death of the universe. Just saying. By this point, you should be used to the fact that i plan my situations like this out to end one of a couple certain ways. Stop crying about something that's been the same, since i've been here, with no one else having really had a problem with it.)

(Actually two other TSB regulars (neither of them Morlo) confronted me about your over-powering characters. Every time I message you regarding the issue, you always change the subject and later alter your IC concepts to make yourself nigh untouchable.)

(I'm aware of this. Because i don't want them dying, i do that to prevent it. This is not the same as literally saying outright they cannot be killed. Very obvious difference. Thanks.)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:55 am

New Babylonia wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:he knocks on the door and slowly enters.

She looks at him. "You remind me of this person i saw in my dream... oh and there was this little girl too."

"I'm not sure if you remember me..but I'm your husband..and I assume that the girl you saw was our daughter..."

"Ah..I see"
Last edited by The Federal Republic of Simonia on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 am

New Babylonia wrote:She looks at him. "You remind me of this person i saw in my dream... oh and there was this little girl too."

"I'm not sure if you remember me..but I'm your husband..and I assume that the girl you saw was our daughter..."

"Ah..I see"

(Theres dat edit lol.)

"Well we were in a nice field, oh and it was really sunny. And i think it was a picnic or something, and no on else was around. So that kinda fits that."

"I gotta stay strong. I mean, what if i have to fight a giant super man thing? Or stop a giant rock? Or what if for some reason Daring Do herself comes here? I have to ready for that!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives