NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Are we there yeeeet?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liberonscien
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberonscien » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Murkwood wrote:
Modioperandi wrote:Anyway, what's up TET? How have y'alls day bee?

Okay. I survived clothes shopping, and watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi, a great movie.

What's that about?
No real signature for now besides the preceding text and the following punctuation.

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Liberonscien wrote:
Murkwood wrote:Okay. I survived clothes shopping, and watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi, a great movie.

What's that about?

Sushi. Obviously.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

Liberonscien
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberonscien » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Veceria wrote:There's a fly sitting on my shoulder. It's watching me ma- ... post.

Lol.
No real signature for now besides the preceding text and the following punctuation.

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Benshir wrote:
Murkwood wrote:I don't care what's in it. I just want it in me.

That kind of attitude's a fast-track to obesity. :p

Hurdegaryp wrote:I have made it a matter of principle to never set foot in a KFC. Like so many other US fast food chains we got them over here as well. Chicken should be healthier than that.

More than understandable. I haven't eaten KFC since returning to eating meat again, but how damp the paper gets after having a piece of KFC chicken put on it on the table's a little distressing.

Here in Singapore chicken's either steamed, or fried in spices and coconut milk.

Spices and coconut milk? That's very Caribbean of you x3 hehehe
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

Liberonscien
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberonscien » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Veceria wrote:
Liberonscien wrote:What's that about?

Sushi. Obviously.

Oh, right. :palm:

Murkwood
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Murkwood » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Liberonscien wrote:
Murkwood wrote:Okay. I survived clothes shopping, and watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi, a great movie.

What's that about?

Rotten Tomatoes does a good job of summarizing it:

Jiro Dreams of Sushi is the story of 85 year-old Jiro Ono, considered by many to be the world's greatest sushi chef. He is the proprietor of Sukiyabashi Jiro, a 10-seat, sushi-only restaurant inauspiciously located in a Tokyo subway station. Despite its humble appearances, it is the first restaurant of its kind to be awarded a prestigious 3 star Michelin review, and sushi lovers from around the globe make repeated pilgrimage, calling months in advance and shelling out top dollar for a coveted seat at Jiro's sushi bar.At the heart of this story is Jiro's relationship with his eldest son Yoshikazu, the worthy heir to Jiro's legacy, who is unable to live up to his full potential in his father's shadow.
Degenerate Heart of HetRio wrote:Murkwood, I'm surprised you're not an anti-Semite and don't mind most LGBT rights because boy, aren't you a constellation of the worst opinions to have about everything? o_o

Benuty wrote:I suppose Ken Ham, and the league of Republican-Neocolonialist-Zionist Catholics will not be pleased.

Soldati senza confini wrote:Did I just try to rationalize Murkwood's logic? Please shoot me.

Catholicism has the fullness of the splendor of truth: The Bible and the Church Fathers agree!

Previous

Return to Archives