NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Building - The Steel Remains The Same

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lastwordsgoodbye
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lastwordsgoodbye » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:58 am

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:
Lastwordsgoodbye wrote:He may notice she's slightly transparent. "I....I've missed you...." she whispered.

he nods and gentle extends a hand towards her

It would go through her, and she shivered, and shook her head. "You...you can't touch me." She said sadly.
"I'm a scary gargoyle on a tower,That you made with plastic power, Your rhinestone eyes are like factories far away" I still <3 Leland
I will rise from the ashes.

The Federal Republic of Simonia
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:01 am

Lastwordsgoodbye wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:he nods and gentle extends a hand towards her

It would go through her, and she shivered, and shook her head. "You...you can't touch me." She said sadly.

He draws back his hand, allying it into a fist. "I-I..understand"
This poster might possibly be Euro-Skeptic enough to join UKIP!
Low: My best Bro
Xana: The Ferret princess
(if you want in then ask)
My flag usually is of my favourite anime at the time, if you want to know what anime it is just ask.

Now the one and only psychotic scarf maker, want a scarf? Ask away!
Warning, scarves are not real scarves

Sad Times when you're ignored by friends ;-;

Lastwordsgoodbye
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lastwordsgoodbye » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:03 am

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:
Lastwordsgoodbye wrote:It would go through her, and she shivered, and shook her head. "You...you can't touch me." She said sadly.

He draws back his hand, allying it into a fist. "I-I..understand"

She fiddled with the ring on her hand, "I....had something I never got to tell you....though.....I guess it wouldn't make much of.a difference.now."
Last edited by Lastwordsgoodbye on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm a scary gargoyle on a tower,That you made with plastic power, Your rhinestone eyes are like factories far away" I still <3 Leland
I will rise from the ashes.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:34 am

*Existence*
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:43 am

Kitsune France wrote:*Existence*

Now in a slave camp.

Quietly sitting on a bench.

Sipping lemonade on a couch.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:46 am

New Babylonia wrote:Now in a slave camp.

(I'm gonna talk to you about that first one.)

Asuka would be next to her.

Eris would be encircling Shadow while singing to herself.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:50 am

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Now in a slave camp.

(I'm gonna talk to you about that first one.)

Asuka would be next to her.

Eris would be encircling Shadow while singing to herself.

Was slowly shying away from her, as she now did to pretty much everyone.

Watched this, completely neutral on the situation.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:52 am

New Babylonia wrote:Was slowly shying away from her, as she now did to pretty much everyone.

She scoffed, "Let me guess, I'm a frightening pony with fangs?"

She suddenly hops on the couch as it suddenly spawns wheels and roars out of the door.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:56 am

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Was slowly shying away from her, as she now did to pretty much everyone.

She scoffed, "Let me guess, I'm a frightening pony with fangs?"

She suddenly hops on the couch as it suddenly spawns wheels and roars out of the door.

She shook her head, and continued shying away.

Stops for a moment, observing the situation, then shrugs and continues sipping his lemonade.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:59 am

New Babylonia wrote:She shook her head, and continued shying away.

Stops for a moment, observing the situation, then shrugs and continues sipping his lemonade.

"Where are your parents, little filly?"

Eris keeps driving, the couch spontaneously grows a steering wheel from the arm as she swerves down the hallway at 80 mph. "Having fun!?" She asked Shadow, giving a wide grin as she is apparently wearing aviator goggles and a small red scarf.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:She shook her head, and continued shying away.

"Where are your parents, little filly?"

Eris keeps driving, the couch spontaneously grows a steering wheel from the arm as she swerves down the hallway at 80 mph. "Having fun!?" She asked Shadow, giving a wide grin as she is apparently wearing aviator goggles and a small red scarf.

"Dead..." She said quietly.

"Meh. I can fly much faster than this." Seemingly unphased by the whole thing, he calmly sips his lemonade, as if this were a regular occurrence.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:05 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Dead..." She said quietly.

"Meh. I can fly much faster than this." Seemingly unphased by the whole thing, he calmly sips his lemonade, as if this were a regular occurrence.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear that... is there anything you like me to do?"

The couch flies through the doors of a swimming pool room and lands in the water, splashing everyone in the room and somehow changing into a small raft to keep afloat. "Ah, that was a good few minutes..."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"Dead..." She said quietly.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear that... is there anything you like me to do?"

The couch flies through the doors of a swimming pool room and lands in the water, splashing everyone in the room and somehow changing into a small raft to keep afloat. "Ah, that was a good few minutes..."

"N-no..."

"The King should be pleased, he got a couch that can drive and float for or $299. Quite the steal if i do say so myself." Sips his lemonade empty, and tosses it randomly.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:10 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"N-no..."

"The King should be pleased, he got a couch that can drive and float for or $299. Quite the steal if i do say so myself." Sips his lemonade empty, and tosses it randomly.

"I, uh... am sorry for bothering you, dear."

"Wait, who are you? I am beginning to remember a pony selling Discord's items or making money from objects fighting."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"N-no..."

"I, uh... am sorry for bothering you, dear."

"Wait, who are you? I am beginning to remember a pony selling Discord's items or making money from objects fighting."

"It's ok..."

"That would be me."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:21 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"It's ok..."

"That would be me."

"So... where do you live and how do you provide for yourself?"

"Hm, a little surprising. Do you ever associate with Discord anymore?"

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"It's ok..."

"That would be me."

"So... where do you live and how do you provide for yourself?"

"Hm, a little surprising. Do you ever associate with Discord anymore?"

"I don't..."

"Never associated with him to begin with. Just profited off of the chaos."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:25 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"I don't..."

"I guess I shall be going, little filly... I'll be at the bar from noon to midnight if you need anything." She sighs and gets up to leave.

"Okie dokie, why not have someone conjure up a boatload of money?"
Last edited by Kitsune France on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"I don't..."

"I guess I shall be going, little filly... I'll be at the bar from noon to midnight if you need anything." She sighs and gets up to leave.

"Okie dokie, why not have someone conjure up a boatload of money?"

She just curls up on the bench.

"Because at the time i didn't know anyone who could do that."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:28 pm

New Babylonia wrote:She just curls up on the bench.

"Oh, does The Sanctuary have currency? I like to live there sometime."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:She just curls up on the bench.

"Oh, does The Sanctuary have currency? I like to live there sometime."

"No money. Completely self sufficient."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"No money. Completely self sufficient."

"Then why do you need money? I heard you guys are perfectly content in that place."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"No money. Completely self sufficient."

"Then why do you need money? I heard you guys are perfectly content in that place."

"I haven't been betting on those fights for awhile now. At the time, the Sanctuary did not exist, and there were a good 2 dozen orphans or so running around. I used to be one myself, i know what it was like. So they got to eat, and not freeze to death."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:38 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"I haven't been betting on those fights for awhile now. At the time, the Sanctuary did not exist, and there were a good 2 dozen orphans or so running around. I used to be one myself, i know what it was like. So they got to eat, and not freeze to death."

"I remember that too! You had some orphans around here. Can I live in the Sanctuary?"

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"I haven't been betting on those fights for awhile now. At the time, the Sanctuary did not exist, and there were a good 2 dozen orphans or so running around. I used to be one myself, i know what it was like. So they got to eat, and not freeze to death."

"I remember that too! You had some orphans around here. Can I live in the Sanctuary?"

"I don't, can you? Are you physically capable?" he laughed lightly at his own smartass remark. "Just might want to explain to them how you aren't Discord though."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives