NATION

PASSWORD

NSG Senate (OLD THREAD, DO NOT POST)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.
Denecaep
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

NSG Senate (OLD THREAD, DO NOT POST)

Postby Denecaep » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:55 pm

DISCUSSION AND ORGANIZATION LOBBY: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=235732

NSG SENATE COFFEE SHOP: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=236177

NSG SENATE CHAT ROOM: http://webchat.esper.net/?nick=&channels=NSG_Senate

Welcome to the glorious NationStates General Senate Chamber for the great nation of Has-yet-to-be-named.

This chamber is where all voting and official procedure will occur for the NSG Senate. You must be an NSG Senator to post.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a preliminary founding document of the NSG Senate. All legislation, and especially the NSG Constitution, including intent or implied meaning, comes before this document.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE POSTING. ALSO, THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE VIA PASSED LEGISLATION.

The Life of an NSG Bill

1. If there is a piece of legislation that has been submitted to me via telegram that has not yet come up for a vote, and we are not currently doing anything in the chamber, then I (and only I) will, as administrator, bring it up. I will post the text of the legislation in this thread in a quote box, and then declare that debate may begin.

2. After debate has begun, it is a free-for-all posting for or against the legislation. Make your arguments however you want to.

3. After some people feel that debate has gone on long enough, someone can do this:

"I move to close debate on this piece of legislation."

4. That motion then needs to be seconded, thirded, fourthed, and fifthed. Once that has happened, the vote will begin.

(keep in mind that you can "move" to do other things as well. These also need to be fifthed. For example, you could "move to send the current piece of legislation back to the drafting board.")

5. Once the vote has begun (which doesn't require me, it just requires the fifth) then people can either vote "Yea" or "Nay."

6. The vote will be closed automatically twenty-four forty-eight hours (as of passage of legislation #1) after the "debate-closing motion" had been "fifthed." This deadline can be extended by use of a motion such as "I move to extend voting for another six hours..."

7. The vote will be tallied by me or another administrator, and action will be taken accordingly. A record of all passed legislation will be kept in this OP.

8. After a piece of legislation has been dealt with, it is just a matter of waiting until the next one gets put up by me or another administrator. If there are no new pieces of legislation, the Senate chamber will lie temporarily dormant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PASSED LEGISLATION

RECOGNIZING that this is the first proposal and that this proposal will shape the future of the NS senate,
DEFINING the powers of the Senate and its senators to be as follows;
The ability to draft legislation such as this,
The ability to vote on drafted legislation on the floor to be put up to vote,
The ability to repeal passed legislation,
The ability to vote on how many seats are available in the senate,
The ability to start a political party,
The ability to vote to remove drafted legislation from the floor,
The ability for the party with the majority to elect a President of the Senate, who selects a Vice President of the senate,
The ability for the party with the majority to make up an opposition,
which, in turn, gives the opposition the ability to select an opposition leader and second officer.
SETTING the required number of votes to put legislation on the floor to be put up to vote be at least 5 and setting a majority of 50%+1 of those who have voted "FOR" on legislation,
REALIZING the confusion that would be caused by multiple bills to be voted at a time, thusly LIMITING the number of bills up to vote to 1; bills that have reached the 5 approvals necessary will be next in chronological order of which bills reached minimum approvals first,
ALSO SETTING the conduct of senators to allow silliness as any F7 thread should go but requiring all senators use common sense and comply with site rules, at penalty of being kicked from the senate by a 90% majority of senators present voting "FOR" and being at the mercy of the Modly Powers,
RECOGNIZES that Senators of the NSG Senate may at some point no longer have interest in participating in the NSG Senate, or are simply idle,
CALLS UPON the appropriate administration staffers to remove idle Senators after said Senators have gone through a period of 15 days where said Senator made no constructive posts in any of the NSG Senate threads,
ALSO CALLS UPON the appropriate administration staff to send Senators who are within 3 days of being removed because of their idleness a notice via telegram to notify them of their imminent removal
BUT gives the chance for a senator to explain a disappearance of up to 60 days before the disappearance,
ASKING that the proposal, should it pass, serve as a template for future proposals to formatted exactly like this one,
REALIZING that the Constitution may at some times be able to be amended, so therefore allows amendments to pass, under the following conditions:
Amendments may happen to this document, if a majority (set by an amendment editing what defines a majority) of Senators present believe that this document should be amended, and it shall become the new version of the Constitution.
RULING that to protect from a single party voting in the middle of the night to pass a bill that suits their best interests, 48 hours must elapse before a bill is passed/shot down.

Proposal IV
Senate Ethics Act of 2013
Sponsors: Bolaly
Signatories:

RECOGNIZING the amount of bickering that has been taking place in the NSG Senate over political parties,
APPALLED by the actions of Senators who continued with said bickering instead of acting like gentlemen,
TO ENSURE that all Senators are treated with respect within the Senate Chambers and other official NSG Senate threads,
The NSG Senate hereby enacts the following,
(1) Senators are prohibited from slandering each other. Any instance of slander will result in the perpetrating Senator receiving a warning.
(a) Defines Slander as defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing or pictures.
(b) Once a Senator has been warned for slander twice, he/she may face suspension of senatorial service for a period of time which is
determined by the appropriate Senate administrators.
(2) All political party advertising must be done through telegram and is prohibited in any NSG Senate threads.
(a) Each political party will have their name and description of the party stated in the OP.
(3) Political Parties are prohibited from pressuring Senators to join a party.
(a) Any Senator who feels they have been pressured into joining a party should report this to the appropriate administrative staff.
(b) Any Party leader/member that pressures a Senator into joining a party will be given a punishment at the administrator’s discretion.

Marriage Freedom Act

Urgency: High

Drafted by: Regnum Dominae, Sibirsky, Napkiraly, Vietnam

The government of our yet to be named nation:

For the purposes of this bill, DEFINES:
(1) "Marriage" as a contract between two or more persons of marriageable age, who have all given informed consent,
(2) "Marriageable age" as 18 years old and above, as well as 16 years old and above on condition of informed consent from the legal guardians of all involved parties,
(3) "Informed consent" as acceptance of this contract out of one's own free will, free of pressure from other parties, and with knowledge of the terms of the contract,

AFFIRMS:
that the race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, citizenship, religious or political background and/or number of the involved parties shall not be a factor in the recognition by the government of a marriage, or of the legal benefits that are given to the persons involved in a marriage;

FURTHER AFFIRMS THAT:
"Marriage" will herein remain a "contract between two or more consenting persons of marriageable age" by law and all other definitions of said marriage will not be recognized by the state unless further legislation is acted upon.

-- Changed through amendments by Crata, Revolution Land and Regnum Dominae (Friendly Amendment)

National Tax Act
Urgency: Very High
Drafted By: Geilinor
Co-Sponsors: Evraim, Wolfmanne, Gallup, Imperiatom
The government of our yet to be named nation:
RECOGNIZING: the necessity of taxation if the state and government are to be sustained and preserved
ESTABLISHING: a national code of taxation applicable to all citizens and residents, without exception, unless otherwise authorized by the Senate
DEFINING: legal nonmedical drugs as substances, with the exception of foods and non-alcoholic beverages, employed for purposes other than those approved by medical professionals for the treatment of aches, smarts, and illnesses, and which are lawful to possess and use in the aforementioned capacities
MANDATING: that the Senate begin the process of determining which drugs should be legal and which drugs should not be legal with all due urgency
STIPULATING: that the tax code shall operate as follows:
Income Taxes shall be levied at:
0% of income earned between 0.00 and 15,999.99 NSC shall be levied
5.00% of income earned between 16,000.00 and 30,999.99 NSC shall be levied
10.00% of income earned between 31,000.00 and 50,999.99 NSC shall be levied.
15.00% of income earned between 51,000.00 and 100,999.99 NSC shall be levied
25.00% of income earned between 101,000.00 and 250,999.99 NSC shall be levied
35.00% of income earned between 251,000.00 and 500,999.99 NSC shall be levied.
40.00% of income earned between 501,000.00 and 1,000,999.99 NSC shall be levied
45.00% of income earned between 1,001,000.00 NSC and up shall be levied.
Sales Taxes shall be levied at:
For nonessential services(including legal medical drugs): 2%
Gasoline: 2%
Miscellaneous Taxes shall be levied at:

Corporate tax:
First two years of being in business: 0%
Third year: 5.00%
Fourth year: 10%
These are to be the maximum tax rates any firm may face in each corresponding year. All profit no mater how high will be charged at the corresponding rate for the age of the business.
For all private firms older than four years the following tax rates apply;
10.00% is levied on profits of between 0 and 1,500,000.00 million :
15.00% is levied on all profits above but not including the first 1,500,000.00 million Which is still charged at 10.00%

Capital gains: 20%

Republican Executive Act
Strength: Strong | Drafted by: Trotskylvania, Wolfmanne

Resolved: Since there is no tradition of monarchy here in our nation, it is pointless to establish one. Rather, we would consider it much more fruitful to establish the NSG State as a pluralist, democratic republic, and to that end we proposes establishing an executive that shall take into account the necessity of coalition building.

Be it enacted by the Senate of NSG, a constitutional bill to establish the executive offices of state:

I. The executive power of the NSG state shall be vested in a President and a Council of Ministers
- A. The President shall be the Head of State, elected by the Senate in a two-round system, in which the top two candidates from the first round shall be voted one.
- B. The President shall serve a term of two months, renewable once.
- C. The President may be removed by the Senate for official misconduct or disability by a vote of 2/3rds of the Senate.
- D. Upon the death of the President, the Senate shall elect a new president to a new 2 month term.
- E. The President shall have the following powers:
- - 1. Remand/veto a bill to the Senate if it's unconstitutional and call for revisions (may only do this once), with a full explanation.
- - 2. Declaring a state of war, if in full agreement with the Senate.
- - 3. Making and receiving state visits, on behalf of the Prime Minister.
- - 4. Ratification of international treaties, upon approval of the Senate.
- - 5. He must formally recognise the Prime Minister and his Cabinet, as elected by the Senate.
- - 6. Act as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and exercises his role by order of the Senate.

II. The Council of Ministers shall consist of a Prime Minister, and Ministers of the various executive departments.
- A. The Prime Minister shall be appointed by the President upon election by the Senate, and shall hold office with the confidence of the Senate.
- B. The Prime Minister shall appoint all other Ministers with the confidence of parliament, and shall have the power to dismiss them.
- C. The Prime Minister shall be head of government

III. Any person serving as a Senator shall be eligible to hold executive office.
- A. Ministers shall old office for a term not exceeding one month. One month after the previous election, the Senate shall hold elections for the members of the Council of Ministers, but neither sitting Ministers nor previous Ministers shall be barred from election.
- B. The President and executive Ministers shall maintain their privileges as Senators while holding office.

IV. The Council of Ministers shall enforce the laws ratified by the Senate.
- A. Ministers shall hold executive powers according to their portfolio as established by law.

V. If at any time the Council of Ministers loses the confidence of the Senate, they must resign immediately, holding office only until new executive officers can be elected.
Last edited by Denecaep on Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Founding Senator Dene Caep of the NSG Senate

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Brilliant, sir.
Add me on Steam: Hatekindler

Member of: IWW, EF!, La Raza, the KFA, and NSG Senate and Red Army
Esternial wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:No

people who qq over losing a gf over a small penis size are insecure and need to check themselves

Before they wreck themselves?

Or their ex' car.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Denecaep wrote:(Image)

Welcome to the glorious NationStates General Senate Chamber for the great nation of Has-yet-to-be-named.

This chamber is where all voting and official procedure will occur for the NSG Senate. You must be an NSG Senator to post.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE POSTING. ALSO, THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE VIA PASSED LEGISLATION.

And now, for my beautiful piece of writing...

The Life of an NSG Bill

1. If there is a piece of legislation that has been submitted to me via telegram that has not yet come up for a vote, and we are not currently doing anything in the chamber, then I (and only I) will, as administrator, bring it up. I will post the text of the legislation in this thread in a quote box, and then declare that debate may begin.

2. After debate has begun, it is a free-for-all posting for or against the legislation. Make your arguments however you want to.

3. After some people feel that debate has gone on long enough, someone can do this:

I move to close debate on this piece of legislation.

4. That motion then needs to be seconded, thirded, fourthed, and fifthed. Once that has happened, the vote will begin.

(keep in mind that you can "move" to do other things as well. These also need to be fifthed. For example, you could "move to send the current piece of legislation back to the drafting board.")

5. Once the vote has begun (which doesn't require me, it just requires the fifth) then people can either vote "Yea" or "Nay."

6. The vote will be closed automatically twenty-four hours after the "debate-closing motion" had been "fifthed." This deadline can be extended or shortened by use of a motion such as "I move to extend voting for another six hours..."

7. The vote will be tallied by me or another administrator, and action will be taken accordingly. A record of all passed legislation will be kept in a reserved post under this OP.

8. After a piece of legislation has been dealt with, it is just a matter of waiting until the next one gets put up by me or another administrator. If there are no new pieces of legislation, the Senate chamber will lie temporarily dormant.

Can you revise these rules based on what I came up with first, along with what others have revised in?
PROPOSAL I
CONSTITUTION OF THE NEW SENATE

RECOGNIZING that this is the first proposal and that this proposal will shape the future of the NS senate,

The ability to vote on what constitutes a majority from a range of 49% - 53% or over of those who have voted "FOR" on legislation,
The ability for the party with the majority to elect a President of the Senate, who selects a Vice President of the senate,
which, in turn, gives the opposition the ability to select an opposition leader and second officer.

SETTING the required number of votes to put legislation on the floor to be put up to vote be at least 5 and setting a default majority of 50% of those who have voted "FOR" on legislation,

ALSO SETTING the conduct of senators to allow silliness as any F7 thread should go but requiring all senators use common sense and comply with site rules, at penalty of being kicked from the senate by a 90% majority of senators present voting "FOR" and being at the mercy of the Modly Powers,

RECOGNIZES that Senators of the NSG Senate may at some point no longer have interest in participating in the NSG Senate, or are simply idle,

CALLS UPON the appropriate administration staffers to remove idle Senators after said Senators have gone through a period of 15 days where said Senator made no constructive posts in any of the NSG Senate threads,

ALSO CALLS UPON the appropriate administration staff to send Senators who are within 3 days of being removed because of their idleness a notice via telegram to notify them of their imminent removal,

ASKING that the proposal, should it pass, serve as a template for future proposals,

REALIZING that the Constitution may at some times be able to be amended, so therefore allows amendments to pass, under the following conditions:

Amendments may happen to this document, if a majority (set by an amendment editing what defines a majority) of Senators present believe that this document should be amended, and it shall become the new version of the Constitution.

RULING that to protect from a single party voting in the middle of the night to pass a bill that suits their best interests, 12 hours will have to have elapsed before a bill is passed/shot down.

SETTING FURTHER: the following as the template for voting:
[insert box code]
VOTING: PROPOSAL <insert Roman numeral>
FOR: <nation(s)> AGAINST: <nation(s)>
[/insert box code]

HEREBY DRAFTING PROPOSAL I.

Revised. 2
This proposal is under Voting Stage.

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Fine work!
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

EDIT: Never mind, I give up, haha.
Last edited by Denecaep on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bolaly
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolaly » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Congratulations Gentleman! This is Democracy in action!
Economic Left/Right: TBD
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: TBD
"You must obey the law, always, not only when they grab you by your special place." - Vladimir Putin

“I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it” - Voltaire

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Judging by that picture, we're gonna need more chairs...
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Thafoo wrote:
Denecaep wrote:(Image)

And now, for my beautiful piece of writing...

The Life of an NSG Bill

6. The vote will be closed automatically twenty-four hours after the "debate-closing motion" had been "fifthed." This deadline can be extended or shortened by use of a motion such as "I move to extend voting for another six hours..."

7. The vote will be tallied by me or another administrator, and action will be taken accordingly. A record of all passed legislation will be kept in a reserved post under this OP.

Can you revise these rules based on what I came up with first, along with what others have revised in?
PROPOSAL I

The ability to vote on what constitutes a majority from a range of 49% - 53% or over of those who have voted "FOR" on legislation,

SETTING the required number of votes to put legislation on the floor to be put up to vote be at least 5 and setting a default majority of 50% of those who have voted "FOR" on legislation,

ALSO CALLS UPON the appropriate administration staff to send Senators who are within 3 days of being removed because of their idleness a notice via telegram to notify them of their imminent removal,

ASKING that the proposal, should it pass, serve as a template for future proposals,

RULING that to protect from a single party voting in the middle of the night to pass a bill that suits their best interests, 12 hours will have to have elapsed before a bill is passed/shot down.

[insert box code]
[/insert box code]

Revised. 2

I would, but your piece of legislation has not been submitted or voted on yet. So there's not a good way to be sure that that's what a majority want.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Wonderful. Hooray for Democracy! :)
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Ainin wrote:Judging by that picture, we're gonna need more chairs...

Nah, you get a good seat if you joined earlier. :p

Bleckonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bleckonia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

The only change I would make is to make the majority 50% + 1
Economic Left: -9.13; Social Libertarian: -6.26
Atheist. Marxist-Leninist. Anti-consumerist.
Revolutionary Socialist Party of Fernão, Workers of the world, unite!

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Bleckonia wrote:The only change I would make is to make the majority 50% + 1

I think that's about to be outlined in the constitution being written in the other thread.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Let's do this.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:02 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Let's do this.

PROPOSAL I

SETTING the required number of votes to put legislation on the floor to be put up to vote be at least 5 and setting a majority of 50%+1 of those who have voted "FOR" on legislation,

REALIZING the confusion that would be caused by multiple bills to be voted at a time, thusly LIMITING the number of bills up to vote to 1; bills that have reached the 5 approvals necessary will be next in chronological order of which bills reached minimum approvals first,

ALSO CALLS UPON the appropriate administration staff to send Senators who are within 3 days of being removed because of their idleness a notice via telegram to notify them of their imminent removal

BUT gives the chance for a senator to explain a disappearance of up to 60 days before the disappearance,

ASKING that the proposal, should it pass, serve as a template for future proposals to formatted exactly like this one,

RULING that to protect from a single party voting in the middle of the night to pass a bill that suits their best interests, 12 hours will have to have elapsed after 75% of ALL senators have voted, before a bill is passed/shot down.

[insert box code]
[/insert box code]

Revised. 2

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:02 pm

I vote FOR.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Can someone count the votes after 12 hours has passed?

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][b]VOTING: PROPOSAL I[/b]
[b]FOR[/b]: <nation(s)> [b]AGAINST[/b]: <nation(s)>[/align][/box]

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Thafoo wrote:
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Let's do this.

PROPOSAL I

RULING that to protect from a single party voting in the middle of the night to pass a bill that suits their best interests, 12 hours will have to have elapsed after 75% of ALL senators have voted, before a bill is passed/shot down.

[insert box code]
[/insert box code]

Revised. 2

Sorry, I've tried clarifying this in a telegram to you and in the other thread, but maybe I haven't been clear. The procedure for legislation is to send the final draft to me via telegram - then I will post it, then we will begin debate (not voting.)

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Denecaep wrote:
Thafoo wrote:
PROPOSAL I

[insert box code]
[/insert box code]

Revised. 2

Sorry, I've tried clarifying this in a telegram to you and in the other thread, but maybe I haven't been clear. The procedure for legislation is to send the final draft to me via telegram - then I will post it, then we will begin debate (not voting.)

Oh. Well...

Debate, my children.

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Thafoo wrote:
Denecaep wrote:

Oh. Well...

Debate, my children.

Okay, closer... let's just for the sake of proper procedure, however, practice this. Please telegram the final draft to me in the application format given in the OP of the other thread. Then I will post it here. Then debate will begin.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Transoxthraxia proposes to change the initial voting period of a bill from twelve to twenty four hours, to ensure that all senators have a chance to vote for the legislature at hand.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Just out of curiosity, is this some twisted experiment to make the people who pay attention to the WA finally realize that the WA isn't as corrupt and sh*tty as they complain that it is? :p
Last edited by The North Polish Union on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Estope
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Estope » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Thafoo wrote:
PROPOSAL I

[insert box code]
[/insert box code]

Revised. 2

I vote yes for this proposal
Last edited by Estope on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soccer: 61st (14.33 pts.) | Football: 26th (9.08 pts.) | Baseball: 13th (3.23 pts.) | Rugby: 13th (5.07 pts.)
Hockey: 11th (16.85 pts.) | Basketball: 25th (2.73 pts.) | Lacrosse: 4th (37.62 pts.)
Maklohi Vai Tournament (Baseball)
Esportiva Union Cup II (Rugby)
Estope Open
World Bowl XXIII
Maple Leaf Bowl III

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Ready to vote 'n' shit.
Bruh.

Zweite Alaje
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zweite Alaje » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:Transoxthraxia proposes to change the initial voting period of a bill from twelve to twenty four hours, to ensure that all senators have a chance to vote for the legislature at hand.

The bill hasn't been placed on the floor by the OP yet, has anyone been listening?
Geist über Körper, durch Aktionen Ehrung
Likes: Corporatism, Market Socialism, Syndicalism, Progressivism, Pantheism, Gaia Hypothesis, Centrism, Dirigisme

Dislikes: Capitalism, Liberalism, Conservatism, Libertarianism, Abortion, Modern Feminism
I've been: Communist , Fascist
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18

NIFP
Please don't call me Zweite, Al or Ally is fine. Add 2548 posts, founded Oct 06, 2011

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:12 pm

I just wish people would follow procedure.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives