NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Thread - So NSG, What's Going On?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Creative Vikings
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Creative Vikings » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Tsarsgrad wrote:
Creative Vikings wrote:God efftermiddag.

Greetings Comrade. :)

Tak.

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:16 pm

When it comes down to it, I think Saren Arterius remains one of my favorite sci fi villains ever.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

Creative Vikings
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Creative Vikings » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 pm

New England and The Maritimes wrote:When it comes down to it, I think Saren Arterius remains one of my favorite sci fi villains ever.

I approve.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 pm

New England and The Maritimes wrote:When it comes down to it, I think Saren Arterius remains one of my favorite sci fi villains ever.

Although the rest of the film was mediocre, I thought the black guy in serenity was one of the best villains I've ever seen.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Creative Vikings
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Creative Vikings » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Galloism wrote:

Although the rest of the film was mediocre, I thought the black guy in serenity was one of the best villains I've ever seen.

"What a whiner!"

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Galloism wrote:

He was alright, though he sort of lacked depth of character, which I think was intended. Saren's charm, I think, comes from his layers. Despite being heavily indoctrinated, he managed to put a bullet through his head in an effort to stop what he had already started.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

Tsarsgrad
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarsgrad » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Creative Vikings wrote:
Tsarsgrad wrote:
Greetings Comrade. :)

Tak.

Terribly sorry, Comrade, but I'm afraid I do not speak the language (sounds Nordic) that you are currently using. ;)
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Yeah? Well I Am An American, and proud of it. Rawr. *waves flag* Just not always of my fellow Americans, whom I would on occasion like to beat about the head and shoulders repeatedly to try and knock out the stupid. >_>
Inquisitor of the NS Ōrdō Logicae- Fighting against fallacies and ignorance.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
-Theodore Roosevelt
And on the pedestal these words appear: I am Ozymandias, king of kings, ye who are mighty, look upon my works, and despair.
@}-;-'---

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Gods, too much sugar. :?
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Dorlania
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dorlania » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm

I have no idea what I'm saying anymore
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

Sardine World wrote:maintain

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Yes, but 9gag has nothing funny or original.
insert/gender/sexuality/political alignment/disorder
the soft parade has now begun~
Unity and Solidarity
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Tsarsgrad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarsgrad » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Gods, too much sugar. :?

Ugh. I hate when that happens. :shock:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Yeah? Well I Am An American, and proud of it. Rawr. *waves flag* Just not always of my fellow Americans, whom I would on occasion like to beat about the head and shoulders repeatedly to try and knock out the stupid. >_>
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
-Theodore Roosevelt
And on the pedestal these words appear: I am Ozymandias, king of kings, ye who are mighty, look upon my works, and despair.
@}-;-'---

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Tsarsgrad wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Gods, too much sugar. :?

Yeah. I feel bad.
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Creative Vikings
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Creative Vikings » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Tsarsgrad wrote:
Creative Vikings wrote:Tak.

Terribly sorry, Comrade, but I'm afraid I do not speak the language (sounds Nordic) that you are currently using. ;)

Dat var sa let...

Republic of Tropical Partiers
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Tropical Partiers » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Tsarsgrad wrote:

Yeah. I feel bad.

:hug: I hope you get better soon Nana. :kiss:
I am a lady! Please use the proper pronoun when referencing me!
NSG's Marlyn Monroe.
(¯`v´¯) I Love My Girls
`*.¸.*´ ?
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)?
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

]Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Republic of Tropical Partiers wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Yeah. I feel bad.

:hug: I hope you get better soon Nana. :kiss:

I'm sure that I'll feel better as soon as the sugar goes down to normal levels.
Slava Ukraini

Tsarsgrad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarsgrad » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Tsarsgrad wrote:

Yeah. I feel bad.

Well I certainly hope your condition improves. :hug:
-Theodore Roosevelt
@}-;-'---

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Tsarsgrad wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Yeah. I feel bad.

Grazie, amico. :hug:
Slava Ukraini

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Tropical Partiers » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Republic of Tropical Partiers wrote: :hug: I hope you get better soon Nana. :kiss:

I hope that's the case. :)
NSG's Marlyn Monroe.
(¯`v´¯) I Love My Girls
`*.¸.*´ ?
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)?
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

]Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Republic of Tropical Partiers wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I hope that's the case. :)

:kiss: :hug:
Slava Ukraini

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Tropical Partiers » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Republic of Tropical Partiers wrote:I hope that's the case. :)

:kiss: :hug:

:blush: Thank you. :kiss: :hug:
NSG's Marlyn Monroe.
(¯`v´¯) I Love My Girls
`*.¸.*´ ?
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)?
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Yuktova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuktova » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:Lol 7000th post of no significance
Akira - You're an amazing artist, and from what I've heard, I like the music you've made, even though it sometimes creeps me out. Alex - You're a nice dude, I hope you took my advice when I told you to chill out a little; Best wishes in school, hopefully your math teacher will let up a little bit. Astro - You're hilarious, I love you're "Crap" it's pretty well done, you have quite some talent, [insert Latin phrase I'd use If I knew a thing about Latin] Boner - Trolls gotta troll; Boners gotta bone (wait...); We don't talk much, but your nation makes me lol... CC - I Enjoy your conservative libertarian Christian company and your drunk antics Chris (Tiami) - You're a nice guy, I wish you a very very drunk time with your wife Erin - Your Posts are like Rainbow-Kitten-Sunshine-Icecream; you're undoubtedly one of the nicest people ever Gidge - You're a wonderful person, I'm sorry that you don't always feel like it. Gren - You've helped me regain some faith in the South :P; I hope you and CC have a nice life together Hath - We don't agree on much; but you're one of the cooler guys on NS, I could definitely see you punching Odin in the face. :P Ion - Ion, sweet sweet innocent Ion (at least till you found NS); You're pretty cool, for a conservative :P Nana - You were one of the first NSers I'd ever met; One of the coolest Cat-Vader-Spaniard Ladies I've ever met. Nat - You were also one of the first NSer I've ever met; we were both classified as noobs at the time, they were zany, zany, zany times; Never speak of them. NEI - You were there when I was a noob, now I must destroy you for knowing all the unspeakable things that happened in F7 you're a cool dude Nightkill - Coolest Indian I've ever met, I had to include you on this otherwise I'd have been banished to Pakistan; I wish you luck with your half-ninja-half-Krishna baby. Mushet - I got to give the "undisputed" King of F7 his props Sam - You're an awesome dude, I love the mural you are helping make, And the only Argentinian I've ever met :b; I hope you meet someone nice, you deserve it. Shellby - Meow. You're a sweet person, I was honestly rather saddened when I found out you left, and happy to find out you came back :3. Don't leave again. St. George - You're hot, And I can't count how many times I've used your posts (some of which I've bookmarked) in debates (Mostly ones related to whether the Bible hates gays and debunking supposedly "Homophobic" Bible phrases; the posts are quite useful) Tropical Partiers - You're cool, for a noob :b; plus you called me cute, which gives you a place in this list (Right above Vlad somewhat Ironically) :P Vlad - You've scared me once or twice, but the stories you've told are hilarious if not a bit disturbing Yuktova - I don't know if it's okay to use your actual name, So I'll use your nation's name :3; I wish you luck with your goals, and with the TZM, The Venus Project, the Scientific Party [The lack of Scientific Applied Politics is Too Damn High Party :P]; Try to ignore some of the kids at your school they sound like dicks :hug: ; I think the poem I sent you sums up how I feel about you the best :3 :kiss:

Note: If you weren't on the list, Don't be mad, There were quite a few people I wanted to put on the list but didn't take the time; maybe because I forgot, maybe because we don't talk that often, maybe because you don't go on NS that often, please don't take offense.
Aww, thank's babe! :hug: :kiss: Also, you can use my name, I don't mind :)
Last edited by Yuktova on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Morrissey... Nice to meet you.
Goldsaver said: This is murder, not a romantic date!

Tsarsgrad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarsgrad » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Tsarsgrad wrote:

Grazie, amico. :hug:

Any time, madaam. *bows*
-Theodore Roosevelt
@}-;-'---

Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Yuktova wrote:Aww, thank's babe! :hug: :kiss: Also, you can use my name, I don't mind :)

No problem :3
You can use mine too, if you want of course
So how are you?
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:
Note: If you weren't on the list, Don't be mad, There were quite a few people I wanted to put on the list but didn't take the time; maybe because I forgot, maybe because we don't talk that often, maybe because you don't go on NS that often, please don't take offense.

*takes offense regardless* :p
The Blaatschapen should resign

Yuktova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuktova » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:
Yuktova wrote:Aww, thank's babe! :hug: :kiss: Also, you can use my name, I don't mind :)

No problem :3
So how are you?

I am great! isting to the L'internationale in French. Here's the link: Pete Seeger sings the L'internationale, with English translation
I'm Morrissey... Nice to meet you.
Goldsaver said: This is murder, not a romantic date!

Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Yuktova wrote:
Wazkyraque wrote:No problem :3
So how are you?

I am great! isting to the L'internationale in French. Here's the link: Pete Seeger sings the L'internationale, with English translation

Sounds really nice ^w^
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives