NATION

PASSWORD

Tiger Pit Arena (IC Only) [CONCLUDED]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.
Jolleus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Tiger Pit Arena (IC Only) [CONCLUDED]

Postby Jolleus » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:09 am

A monumentally massive arena stands in the middle of an otherwise non-noteworthy city. To say that the circular stadium the size of three football fields is a feat of modern architecture would be an understatement. Cosmetically, the place is made of stone and dirt to replicate the rustic appearance of its ancient predecessor. But within the arena, a modern steel infrastructure gives it the proper support to ride out an 8.0 magnitude earthquake with no structural damage whatsoever. Add its magical enhancements, and the place is completely invulnerable. Welcome to the Tiger Pit.

A crowd of millions packs the stadium on the opening day of the first tournament to be held in over a century. Food vendors and souvenir peddlers hawk their wares, and a general sports-crazed atmosphere fills the place. An American would view the scene and expect that a team sport, such as football or soccer, would be about to take place. But this is the Tiger Nation, and its residents enjoy a far different type of sport: gladiator battles. Blood sports. And when it comes to blood sports, the Tiger Pit is the bloodiest.

A massive plexiglass dome covers the stadium, and from its arched steel support beams, a massive six-sided jumbotron is suspended in the very center of the arena. Its screens currently broadcast advertisements for the Tiger Pit's sponsors, but soon enough, all the events of the tournament will be displayed in vivid, gory detail. As the afternoon wears on, and the crowd begins to get restless, the adverts switch off... and a man's face appears. He addresses the crowd.

"WELCOME TO THE BRAND-NEW TIGER PIT!" the man on the screen roars. "My name is Alaric Jones, and I'll be your announcer for the duration of this tournament! Now, without further adieu, the moment you've all been waiting for! Who wants to meet the fighters?!" The crowd roars in pleasure. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" The sounds of the millions of fans all shouting at the top of their lungs practically shakes the whole city. "That's what I thought!

"It is my pleasure to introduce our wonderful contestants today! First on the roster, you all know and love him, our crowd favorite, JOHN TIGERFIST!" The iconic song "The Eye of the Tiger" starts playing. The crowd explodes with cheering as a mutant walks into the arena and a closeup of him is displayed on the jumbotron. He looks like a man--mostly--but has the vicious claws of a tiger. He waves at the crowd and roars, soaking up all the attention being showered upon him. He trots to the middle of the arena and waits for the other contestants to be announced.

"Next up, we have a product of our very own RadCorp! You will notice the transparent space-age polymer radiation-proof heat shield that separates you from the fighters, and this boy is the reason why! He's glowing like a lamp, and I'm told he has the nuclear power of an A-bomb! Put your hands together for... NEUTRON!" A young man, glowing blue, walks into the arena, looking dejected. His head is hung low, and he looks ashamed of himself--a stark contrast from the glory seeker that was introduced before him. Despite the man's depressed look, a very inspirational song called "Uprising" plays for him.

"Our next fighter is six feet and five hundred ten pounds of solid steel and napalm! Brought to you today by the galaxy-famous CyberKillers, Inc., please welcome KX-4!" As the heavy metal chords of "Seek and Destroy" ring out, a panel on the plexiglass ceiling dome opens, and a meteor falls straight through, impacting the floor of the arena. Surprisingly, it doesn't even put a dent in the ground--a testament to the engineering that went into this stadium. When the dust settles, the crowd sees an android standing perfectly still next to the other two fighters. It looks almost exactly like a steel-plated human, except for the flamethrower that replaces its left hand. CyberKillers sure knows how to market a product.
Last edited by Jolleus on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud creator of the Tiger Pit RP franchise.
Tiger Pit Arena
Tiger Pit: New Blood

Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Konariona
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Konariona » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 am

Sildiz hopped up and down, prepping for his introduction, and it was almost time.
He entered his suit and pumped up his song.
"Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM!"

Then he entered the arena, dancing around with his fists up in the air like a prize fighter!
"And nowwwww.." said the announcer, "hailing from Konariona, Seargent Sildiz of the Konarionan Special Forces! He's here representing the Empire!"
The man was tall, and with the armor on, he was almost 7 feet standing. He circled the ring, and then pulled out his sword and shield, activating them and banging them together.
"Hoooooooooaaaah!!!!!" he said and it was projected across the arena, "I came for glory, and I'm not leaving without it!"
The crowd roared in response. It was going to be a good day.
Greetings, traveler.

Ruled by a hereditary monarch, Emperor-General Helix Dominastad.

You want our arms? Molon labe, Xerxes.

Arkotania
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Darisamus checked his armor. His razor sharp tails slowly moved back and forth. They had chained him to a platform, which could barely contain him. The platform began to move and he saw light. The platform came out onto a massive field surrounded by thousands of people who were cheering and shouting.

"Well look at what we have here! Give it up for Darisamus Kirmitia, exiled from his people and land. Now i warn you, he may look like a cute wolf but he's a vicious man-eating maniac!" The announcer laughed. Darisamus knew the language(due to a special brain implant that translated nearly every language in the universe into Lykonian. He growled and tugged at the chains holding him. The metal began to groan under the pressure he was placing. His muscles bulged and his tailed whipped around, slicing the air. "As you can see people, this little kitty is quite a fierce one" The announcer continued to laugh as the platform moved away.
Last edited by Arkotania on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly back from a long hiatus from the forums
Arkania 5 wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Matt Ward

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:
Then your testicles become strange tentacles.

And then you make films in Japan.

Ovisterra wrote:
Oceanic people wrote:where lives are at steak

I try not to point out people's spelling errors all the time, but this one was brilliant.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Or maybe NS is also a degraded society.

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab(Arkotania Puppet) wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Samuel Sullivan stood calmly backstage, adjusting his rings and waiting for his music. On the jumbotron, an Advertisement for 'Sullivan's Carnival' began playing. As soon as it ended, the creepy music known only as 'The Carnival Master' started. Sullivan calmly walked out into the Tiger Pit.

"The next contestant, is the Carnival Master of the most famous carnival in the world, he is the leader of Sullivan's Carnival," the announcer was saying, "Samuel Sullivan!"

The crowd erupted, loving the man who was in charge of everyone's favorite carnival. Samuel smiled as he walked out, his long coat dragging across the floor. He clenced his fist and raised it. When he done this, the ground began to quake beneath the Tiger Pit. He smirked and finished his entrance into the Pit, lowering his hand and stopping the quaking. His music finished, and Sullivan beside the others, Samuel looked at the crowd. His image was shown on the jumboscreen, his voice propelled throughout the arena.

"I am very glad that people with powers are in this tournament. They will amplify my own." He said calmly. He then began turning slowly, "And if, or should I say when, I am victorious, I shall give you all one-days free entrance to Sullivan's Carnival!"

The crowd erupted, and he smiled, waiting for the next opponent.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Wuden
Civilian

Founded: Dec 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wuden » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Next out where six armed, well built men in BDU's, two of which where slowly rolling a very large steel box. On the front was a solid metal door with a small slit near the top. Following where a small team of scientist in lab coats, led by an officer in the full service dress of the Wuden Army. A couple of the scientist where setting up a small podium with a control board to the left of the box. The officer, carrying a small microphone in one hand and an odd scroll in the other, faced the crowd as all the scientist and guards where setting up. The audience where for the most part starring at the whole thing with silence and confusion, dumbstruck by the lackluster of these events compared to all the excitement that had proceeded with the previous introductions.

The officer then started reading from the scroll:

"For the glory of the Kingdom of Wuden, and in the name of King Wudenhed III, I present to you our fighter, Experiment # 456689."

With that, the officer stood to the side. The six guards had moved to the front box, five of which held their firearm pointed directly at the door. The other started entering information on the keypad on one side of the large box. The scientist where looking anxiously back and forth between the podium that they set up, the box, and each other. Suddenly, as the officer made a nodding motion to the control room for the stadium, all lights but one large spotlight on the box went off. The door flew open on the box, and out stepped a very tall, very large mountain of a man. Clothed in BDU pants, belt, and a pair of combat boots, the hairy chested goliath stepped out, raising his right hand up to shield his eyes form the bright light. A sour look marked his face as he sniffed the air, and with a bestial yell, he turned around and calmly walked back into his mobile prison. As the lights started coming back on, one the the guards moved quickly to the box, securing the door of the box back in place.

With that the odd group from Wuden left the field in the same manner that they entered.

"Experiment # 456689, everyone." said the announcer, apparently as confused the crowd. "Up next, we have...
Last edited by Wuden on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 pm

"...the intergalactic ninja vigilante hottie, the gal that makes all the boys go wild, BUTTERFLY!" A dark-skinned woman wearing a pink tunic and skirt, loaded with all sorts of stereotypical ninja weapons, runs into the arena and starts doing backflips. Fifteen feet into the air. As a catchy ninja rap starts playing in the background, she entertains the crowd with all manner of gravity-defying acrobatic tricks, blowing kisses in midair, until the next contestant is ready to be announced and she stands with the others that were already called.

"Up next," the announcer says with a gulp, "a fighter that truly is the stuff of nightmares. I'm not kidding when I tell you that this guy is straight out of Hell! Feel free to boo at, THE ABOMINATION!" A hideous snake-like creature, dressed in battle armor, enters on a platform similar to Darisamus's. AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" starts playing in tribute to the contestant's origin. He roars and hisses at the crowd, and is by far the ugliest thing there. Most of the other fighters themselves look nervous at the prospect of facing the frightful thing.
Last edited by Jolleus on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger Pit Arena

Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Wuden wrote:"Experiment # 456689, everyone." said the announcer, apparently as confused the crowd. "Up next, we have...

"The incomperable, Lilly Tyger!"

Coming down to the arena, a lithe woman simply strolled down. her theme music blared over the speakers
"You made a mess
For christ sake, this rotten world
Shit out of luck
Go with my vision
Light up the fire
Right on the power
Weapon… i have it all"

she moved like a snake, her movement fluid and serpentine. She coldly sizes up the other opponents with cold dead eyes. she gives the crowd a smile, showing her fangs, her eye teeth had been sharpened to give her a more vampiric look.
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Arkotania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Darisamus watched as more fighters appeared. He usually gave a blank stare to non-human ones, showing how he didn't care. Death meant nothing to a Lykos as their spirits would simply enter another dimension and their matter turned into energy, Well that was what he had been told. He'd never actually seen a Lykos die.

Every time a human fighter appeared, he would salivate uncontrollably. There was a puddle of his venomous saliva already on the ground, sizzling. He pulled at his chains, hoping they would break off and he could bite down on a petty human and taste their wonderful flesh. He roared in anticipation. When he got hungry, he became a lot more vicious.
Arkania 5 wrote:

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:

Ovisterra wrote:

I try not to point out people's spelling errors all the time, but this one was brilliant.

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab(Arkotania Puppet) wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Wuden
Civilian

Founded: Dec 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wuden » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:10 pm

456689 could smell it in the air...the smell of pending combat. The thought was exciting, and it so longed to kill. So long it had been in this box, so long it had waited to shed blood. That was it's purpose, and it enjoyed it. It lived for the kill, and soon...456689 let out a small but deep laugh.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Samuel stood there, smiling as Lilly Tiger came in. As soon as everyone entered, Samuel glanced over at her, smiling as their eyes met. He cracked his knuckles, feeling his rings press into his hands. Samuel clenched his fists in anticipation for the upcoming battles, causing the ground to quake beneath the Tiger Pit.

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Asterdan wrote:Samuel stood there, smiling as Lilly Tiger came in. As soon as everyone entered, Samuel glanced over at her, smiling as their eyes met. He cracked his knuckles, feeling his rings press into his hands. Samuel clenched his fists in anticipation for the upcoming battles, causing the ground to quake beneath the Tiger Pit.

LIlly yawned... she then reached over her shoulder, her arm folding along her back as she scratched that area that most people couldn't reach.

she looked at all the muscular fighters around her. she knew she had her work cut out for her. her flexibility may allow her to avoid punches but she needs to land solid hits herself.
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am

A lone figure stood within one of the hollowed pits that opened up into the stadium floor. These pits connected to a vast underground platform that contained facilities for the fighters. Back in the ancient days, it had been used to keep all sorts of beasts, as well as the gladiators themselves, slaves that they were. But this man was no slave. His fire-retardant suit, light yet strong, caught the sun slightly as it pierced the gloom of the underground pit. His mask, a black gas mask covered by the bleached-white skull of some animal, concealed his face. A large fire-axe was strapped to his back, and gloved hands clenched and unclenched as he waited for his name.

"PYYYYYYYYYRRROOOOOOOO," the announcer boomed. Now was the time.

Fists unclenching, Pyro pushed them violently downwards as twin jets of flame shot from his palms. The force of the blast shot him upwards, clear of the pit as he spiraled towards the sky. Nameless music howled over the loudspeakers and competed with the roar of the crowd as the pyromancer jetted above the stadium floor, spinning and flipping like some crazed acrobat. Decreasing the flames, he lowered himself to the ground and cupped his hands to the mouth of the skull. Throwing his head backwards, he shot flame from them, as if he were breathing fire. Cutting off the stream, he did a slight jig and pranced up to the other competitors, a insane man amongst insane men.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

The Norak Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norak Federation » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Intead of where the usual fighters waited to be introduced, one fighter simply appeared from nothing. Where there once was just air, a figure who looked like a dead corpse stood, hands at his side. When he appeared, a few aduice members shrieked and stepped back, much to the stranger's delight. He suddenly bared his teeth, showing the red liquid proudly, and laughed his menacing laugh, a laugh that came from only people's worse nightmares.

The anoucer quickly introduced the figure. "And next is the world's very own Boogyman, the creature from the deepest darkest pits of Hell. I give you, BLOOODY BONES!"

Bloody Bones laughed again at the few boo's he heard. He knew he wasn't a favorite. He was known to have fed on people's children, making them a delicious snack. But he didn't care. He loved the attention.

To scare the crowd a bit, he suddenly teleported into the crowd, right next next to two old men. He then grabbed one, and bit his arm, and teleported back. The man shrieked, and clutched his wound. The crowd obviosly didn't like him, but he didn't care.

Finally, Bloody Bones noticed the other contestants. The one named Pyro intrieged him, but he immediantly placed him as a weakling, a human who needed to be eaten. However, when he saw Darisamus, he laughed. "another carnivore! Animal vs. Animal will it become? I will feed this day! Fear me creature! I am the only monster here!"

Then seeing the abomination, Bloody Bones mocked him. "Ya think your worse than me? Ya think that you truly are a nightmare? Ha! I am a god of nightmares compared to you!"
- Do not pray for Mercy, for that is begging. God helps those who help themselves. Seize the day, take vengeance, and God will be on your side.
Fantasy Dice Rp sound strike your fancy? Join Now!
R.I.P. Wombat

Arkotania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Darisamus simply looked at the contestant and sneered. Darisamus might have been a psychopathic man-eating carnivore, he still had the honor and dignity of any Lykos. He saw the thing as a pretentious monster and something less than human. Humans were completely inferior to the Lykos but as long as they showed respect and obedience, they would be shown respect in return. This thing just tried to act the best. Darisamus just looked down at it, mostly due to the fact he was a lot taller.
Arkania 5 wrote:

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:

Ovisterra wrote:

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:

Worlds of rosary
Attaché

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Worlds of rosary » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Flitter was hoping up and down with exitement ready for battle checking everything he had with himmaking sure it was fit snugly and he was ready to fight

hearing all the noise pushed him to over-exitement where he was in ready to fight mode he could not wait for his turn on the introduction

when he was called he ran into the arena dropped down and did some manly pushups
screaming back to the crowd pumped up extremely bad ready for the fight and action and whoever he had to take on
Last edited by Worlds of rosary on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i see fire through the rain in an ending whirlwind

Skyrim

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 pm

"Please welcome the young, superpowered Kung Fu Prodigy, FLITTER!" the announcer roared as the youth walked into the arena and the familiar techno tune of Mortal Kombat played in the background.
Tiger Pit Arena

Poisoned Hope
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Poisoned Hope » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:43 pm

As the crowd looked at the newest arrival, a dark smoky fog started to fill the room. "Next is a girl who defines the phrase looks can be decieving." A glow emitted from the fog, and suddenly the fog and the glow were gone, making the arena seem dark by comparison. A slight girl about 17 stood next to the others with a slight smirk and a cocky stance, yet the look in her eyes spoke only of bloodlust as the last strains of PAIN, by Three Days Grace faded. "Lanieva Teiruun Quaniil!" the announcer spoke loud and clear, the name echoing loud and proud.
Last edited by Poisoned Hope on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Poisoned Hope
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Poisoned Hope » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 am

Lanieva simply stood there, waiting and watching the others, determining and measuring their abilities. "This should be interesting, indeed." she whispered in exited anticipation. the Tiger girl was a threat, as was the butterfly girl.
Last edited by Poisoned Hope on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worlds of rosary
Attaché

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Worlds of rosary » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:22 pm

FLitter watched all of the other contestants enter staring at lilly he thought she was hot but he was willing to kill anyone in his way of winning a tournament even if he'd rather sleep with them looking at the beast made him eager to fight them and show them how monstrus he could be
i see fire through the rain in an ending whirlwind

Skyrim

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Neil appeared next. He had assistants on hand with Tasers ready; he was here to take people down with the Taser, rather than kill. Nothing else mattered - except for his health, of course.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Poisoned Hope
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Poisoned Hope » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Lanieva looked over at Flitter, he was powerful He's cute too. she thought, then dismissed the thought, eager somewhat to see what was going to come out next.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:30 pm

When is this going to get started! Samuel thought, anxious.

He looked over at Lanieva, and couldn't help a smile, and a blush. She was beautiful, then again, so was Lilly. He cracked his fingers in anticipation. The number of peoples with powers here amplified his ability so that there was some fairly noticable shaking going on in that place.

Bill Weld 2020

The Norak Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norak Federation » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Bloody Bones glanced towards the female, known as Lanieva. He snickered. Then got an idea.

With no warning, Bloody Bones appeared in front of her, smiling his wicked grin. "Remember this face girl. It may be the one that eats your heart." He chuckled, and not waiting for her to answer, teleported back to where he was originally.
- Do not pray for Mercy, for that is begging. God helps those who help themselves. Seize the day, take vengeance, and God will be on your side.
Fantasy Dice Rp sound strike your fancy? Join Now!
R.I.P. Wombat

Konariona
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Konariona » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Sildiz watched and waited. Mainly, his biggest worry was the Lykos, or perhaps the girl Lanieva. None of the others posed the least of the challenge.
"I wish you all luck," he said confidently, "you'll need it."
Greetings, traveler.

Ruled by a hereditary monarch, Emperor-General Helix Dominastad.

You want our arms? Molon labe, Xerxes.

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Astholm wrote:Neil appeared next. He had assistants on hand with Tasers ready; he was here to take people down with the Taser, rather than kill. Nothing else mattered - except for his health, of course.

"Please welcome, from Planet Earth, our next contestant. A law enforcement official who believes that a non-violent solution is always available (so what he's doing here I have no idea), please welcome NEIL SLADE!" The portion of the crowd that tends to cheer for the 'good guys' bursts into applause. Neil is obviously the champion here among the majority of the upstanding, law-abiding part of the audience.

"We are still waiting on one contestant, who seems to have been slightly delayed due to a warp gate accident. I have received word that he has just now arrived in the stadium, so while he gets ready please enjoy the following words from our sponsors." The television stations cut to commercial break and more advertisements appear on the jumbotron.

(OOC: Please don't be impatient, everyone. While it's taken two-and-a-half days in real life, it's only been ten minutes in the game. The contestants are all introduced right after each other even if we're waiting for people to post.)
Last edited by Jolleus on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger Pit Arena

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives