NATION

PASSWORD

The Chronicles Of Aether Ep. 1: The Second Genesis

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Robotalica
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Robotalica » Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 am

Varenity remarked on how lucky she was that all she needed was Color to Survive. If by great misfortune, she could have had to Smash Mirrors every Day. She'd have hated that. Bleeding Knees. Ugh. She thought to herself, as she watched Aster and Archeas Talk nonsense about hunting.

It was odd, how some gots spoke as if ever word was a Poem. Varenity liked to be as Direct as Possible. No misunderstanding. But She supposed it was just because that was how Prime wished them. Prime was seeming more and more mysterious lately now that she looked at the God with Eyes not blinded by Joy and Hapiness that only saw the Good.

She yawned. She was getting Bored, and her rear was aching from sitting So long, so she got up. Walking aroun abit to wakep her Legs ofwhich had fallen asleep.
Let me see those hands!
F7's DJ Mixtress, and Clubbin' Gurl!
Just Call me Dani
Married to Hathradic States

A moment, a love, a dream, a laugh, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs.

Watch out for The Necromorphs! They bite. And Stab. And Slash.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat May 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Azanal ran. He always ran here. Staying in a dark place like the Underworld was not the right place for a living being. For one thing, it sapped one's energy. He had once fallen asleep here, and had only woken up when some demonic bats were chewing on his face. Even then it had been a struggle. The longer you stayed, the weaker and more sluggish you got. Azanal had to finish up his business quickly and get out just as quickly.

He ran toward the flower patch. To his knowledge, this was the only place the flower he needed grew. It was truly a difficult journey in the Underworld for the God. He was already weakened because of merely being in the Underworld, but then there was the fact he needed the flower just to keep himself...active. The concepts of life and death weren't entirely clear to Azanal. He was a relatively young god, and the concepts of life and death weren't entirely clear, other than the basic concepts young children have. He had seen beings born, and then seen them die, but wasn't sure why all that happened. He just knew dying wasn't right, but the thought he could die wasn't entirely clear to him.

He just knew he needed the flowers. Lashing out at a cat demon with his sword, it cut right in half. He briefly wondered what happened to demons when they died...

Another demon, this one like some kind of misshapen unicorn. He chopped it's head off before it could rush him. Almost at the flower patch now...

When he crashed right into someone.

Sterling was tending to her now-bruised head when some force threw her to the ground. At first, she assumed it was a demon; they usually avoided her, being the supreme power in this Underworld, but it was not rare that one very bold one would play the dangerous game known as bite the hand that feeds you. But as she was not being bitten and clawed to death by some corrupt creature, she assumed it had to be something entirely different.

And she was right. As she pushed the weight off of her, she noticed short hair and a rather muscular build. She slid from under the man--she had guessed man as she became more aware after the fall--she remembered him. This was the man who fought tooth and nail regularly to pluck a flower for some reason, then leave, only to return later for another. She had considered if he had some lover in the land above, and she loved the flowers; If this was so, then she would soon go wanting, as the supply was depleting.

Sterling stood, drawing her stained, twisted knife from her thigh, where it was sheathed. She pressed the blade to the god's throat, only to use her foot to push him down. An act of vengeful justice, as it were. She once again moved in, placing the blade at his throat in a quick motion. She studied his face for a moment, then spoke simply, with very little emotion other than mocking joy, "Well, well, well... What have we here? An invader into my most grand domain?"

Azanal was a young god. He was born as a wolf, and never knew his father, a trait quite rare among wolves, who generally mated for life. He always felt like he was an outsider. For one thing, he thought more. For wolves, here was the deer, here were the plants, here were the rocks, etc. Azanal asked why were there the deer, why were the plants, why were the rocks, etc.

Wolves didn't think. They just knew that's how the world was and there was no point in wondering. The concept of wondering didn't exist for wolves. The world was here, take it or leave it. Azanal lived among his pack, and he never had a mate while his sisters and brothers were getting many. Azanal's brother became the alpha wolf after a few years while Azanal was still himself. But Azanal used his intelligence, something he considered a curse to direct many of his pack's policies. For example, he understood where the deer went in the winter, and led his pack there. He knew what plants were poison to touch, and told his pack not to touch them. He understood many things, and his pack respected him. He enforced the rules. Azanal had always been very obedient, and after a while of policing, so was his pack.

Then his brother, the last family member he had who wasn't a niece or nephew, died. Azanal left his pack, something that frightened him. Wolves were not solitary animals, despite what some thought. A lone wolf was a rare thing indeed. But on his journey, he discovered two strange beings. They stood on only two legs, using the other two to wield a sort of sharp stick, which made a clang sound when they contacted. One of them stabbed the other, and Azanal...had a feeling. He knew, innately, that this was wrong. A thought had flown across his mind- Guilty.

He had transformed, something that amazed him. He became a two-legged being himself, and he had a sharp stick too. New thoughts and words he had never considered flew across his mind. Sword. Armor. Judaical execution. He killed the other man, who he understood through his new thoughts was a "God." And so was he. Azanal had changed from a wolf to a seventeen year old, armored man with a sword, as though that was what was just waiting to get out all along.

But then he felt hungry for something. Another word flew in his mind, followed with a picture. Flower. On instinct, he had created a portal into this place, which he understood was called "The Underworld." This was his seventh trip in here. Other than the two gods he had met before, he had never met any other gods. Now he had.

"Sorry." Azanal grunted, trying not to get the dagger to slit his throat and thus using the minimum amount of moving his mouth while speaking. Speaking. Another strange concept. Wolves didn't speak, and Azanal rarely did. He wasn't sure where the words were coming from, he just knew them, even though he had never been taught them. The voice of this being seemed feminine, and dripped with malevolence and selfish desire. It vibrated in Azanal's bones and nerves.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Sat May 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Yther just stood at a spot in the back of the "meeting". He was getting very impatient.
it is my firm belief that I should never have to justify my beliefs.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sat May 14, 2011 4:59 pm

I wish that there was someone to talk to. Even a Gnome... thought Ensé miserably.
As if on cue, a Gnome popped out of the ground. No one except Ensé himself and the Mother seemed to notice, but the Mother didn't say anything, just smiled at the little elemental, a spirit of the Earth.
I wonder why that specific element is called Earth... Ensé mused, as he always did.
We, the spirits of the Earth, coined the term, came a thought. Ensé arched his eyebrows as he realised that the Gnome had replied to him telepathically. A fitting name, don't you think? continued the Gnome.
Yes, quite, replied Ensé, intrigued by this way of speaking. Gnomes usually preferred to talk out loud (that is, when they did talk at all.)
The Gnome then smiled. Good luck with your quest for fuel.
Thank you.
And with that the Gnome was gone, and Ensé was left with a whole new set of musings to muse upon.
Some time later
After he was finished musing about the musings he had mused when he had encountered the Gnome, Ensé started musing about what the Alchemist had planned. It had to be something good, with almost all the Gods there. And even more of them were coming.
Ah, I just wish that the others arrive soon. I want to know what that crazy God has planned. Another part of his mind took over: Patience, Ensé, patience. Yet another part of his mind took over: But why? I just want to go home to my forest where the moon shines, the Trees and Animals speak, and I can live in peace and harmony with Nature till the day I die!
Then Ensé's thoughts stopped, something which rarely ever happened. He didn't want to die. The thought of death scared him. Yes, he would stay, but not because he wanted to stay with these dramatic Gods (he had enough drama in his own mind already!). He would stay because he wanted to live, and because the natural balance and order of things would be disrupted if he (or any of the other Gods, for that matter) died. He sighed inwardly and decided that he would try to have a nap.
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Sat May 14, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

NWO-ONE
Attaché

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby NWO-ONE » Sat May 14, 2011 8:32 pm

"Kaaysel when is the god coming i'm getting bored of sitting and playing with fire, I almost burnt my hair not that it matters though i can grow it back" Cullan said. He had spent the past few hours lying around marveling at the automobile, listening to the other gods fight which was very entertaining in Cullan's opinion, and thinking of ways to prank the god of water. While Arias was playing with water Cullan had made many attempts to destroy his water sculptures. He finally hit hit it with major satisfaction laughing while saying "Play time is over Arias Time to go to sleep".

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat May 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Arias was busy making his water sculptures look like an angry Varenity when he heard Cullan speak. He wasn't a huge fan of him. Probably the whole water not mixing with fire thing.

"I choose my own bed time syrup drinker. And i don't consider this playing. Just a simple practice of my skills with water. If you wanna see what i consider playing..."

He gathered the water into one large ball, which hovered above his trident.

"...I'd be more than willing to demonstrate for you."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

The Last Tribe
Envoy

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Tribe » Sat May 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Arias was busy making his water sculptures look like an angry Varenity when he heard Cullan speak. He wasn't a huge fan of him. Probably the whole water not mixing with fire thing.

"I choose my own bed time syrup drinker. And i don't consider this playing. Just a simple practice of my skills with water. If you wanna see what i consider playing..."

He gathered the water into one large ball, which hovered above his trident.

"...I'd be more than willing to demonstrate for you."

Volla saw what Arias was planning, and after a long time of hearing people bicker she was bored out of her bloody mind, "Do it! Do it Arias, drench 'im!" She was acting like a child, the first time she has moved since arriving. And she didn't give a tiny rats arse to what really happend, well, until they finally started talking about what they came here to discuss.

Anthisium
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthisium » Sat May 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Lumirius looked at the gods below his magnificently large figure, looking at them with boredom and more recently: anger due to impatience. He began to grab the first Kraken he saw laying near, and began to pound on it like a bully to a baby. Wrestling with the Kraken was not easy, as they have eight arms and an affinity for complicated suplexes, which seemed unfair if Lumirius wasn't totally unaffected by its might. Perhaps the only problem was that there was a loud shaking of the ground due to the interracial wrestling match with a giant squid, and the fact that everyone could see it in the distance. In this case, it was a once-sided battle if anything, and the Kraken seemed to be burnt by his punches. As light was directed from the sky to the wrestling match.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun May 15, 2011 12:57 am

Volla saw what Arias was planning, and after a long time of hearing people bicker she was bored out of her bloody mind, "Do it! Do it Arias, drench 'im!" She was acting like a child, the first time she has moved since arriving. And she didn't give a tiny rats arse to what really happend, well, until they finally started talking about what they came here to discuss.

Hearing Volla's cheering, a devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"One drenching, coming right up!"

He pointed his trident and the swirling ball erupted into a small torrent of water, heading straight in Cullan's direction...and swerved away mere inches from him, heading for a new target. Volla.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

The Last Tribe
Envoy

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Tribe » Sun May 15, 2011 1:17 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Hearing Volla's cheering, a devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"One drenching, coming right up!"

He pointed his trident and the swirling ball erupted into a small torrent of water, heading straight in Cullan's direction...and swerved away mere inches from him, heading for a new target. Volla.

A mixture of surprise and eons of hunting things that were peternaturally fast made her strike out at the torrent of water, the resulting explosion from the water pressure, and Volla striking it, drenched her. What normally would have made her livid up in the mountains, just made it incredbly funny. She burst out laughing. She laughed so hard she fell over, almost into lulwy's fire... She never heard the craking in her spear from the hit to the water. "Some how."-gasping out words between dying laughter-"I should have expected somthing like that."

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun May 15, 2011 6:54 am

Ah, such drama, thought Ensé with a smile on his face. That was his last thought as he drifted off to sleep.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun May 15, 2011 7:03 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Azanal was a young god. He was born as a wolf, and never knew his father, a trait quite rare among wolves, who generally mated for life. He always felt like he was an outsider. For one thing, he thought more. For wolves, here was the deer, here were the plants, here were the rocks, etc. Azanal asked why were there the deer, why were the plants, why were the rocks, etc.

Wolves didn't think. They just knew that's how the world was and there was no point in wondering. The concept of wondering didn't exist for wolves. The world was here, take it or leave it. Azanal lived among his pack, and he never had a mate while his sisters and brothers were getting many. Azanal's brother became the alpha wolf after a few years while Azanal was still himself. But Azanal used his intelligence, something he considered a curse to direct many of his pack's policies. For example, he understood where the deer went in the winter, and led his pack there. He knew what plants were poison to touch, and told his pack not to touch them. He understood many things, and his pack respected him. He enforced the rules. Azanal had always been very obedient, and after a while of policing, so was his pack.

Then his brother, the last family member he had who wasn't a niece or nephew, died. Azanal left his pack, something that frightened him. Wolves were not solitary animals, despite what some thought. A lone wolf was a rare thing indeed. But on his journey, he discovered two strange beings. They stood on only two legs, using the other two to wield a sort of sharp stick, which made a clang sound when they contacted. One of them stabbed the other, and Azanal...had a feeling. He knew, innately, that this was wrong. A thought had flown across his mind- Guilty.

He had transformed, something that amazed him. He became a two-legged being himself, and he had a sharp stick too. New thoughts and words he had never considered flew across his mind. Sword. Armor. Judaical execution. He killed the other man, who he understood through his new thoughts was a "God." And so was he. Azanal had changed from a wolf to a seventeen year old, armored man with a sword, as though that was what was just waiting to get out all along.

But then he felt hungry for something. Another word flew in his mind, followed with a picture. Flower. On instinct, he had created a portal into this place, which he understood was called "The Underworld." This was his seventh trip in here. Other than the two gods he had met before, he had never met any other gods. Now he had.

"Sorry." Azanal grunted, trying not to get the dagger to slit his throat and thus using the minimum amount of moving his mouth while speaking. Speaking. Another strange concept. Wolves didn't speak, and Azanal rarely did. He wasn't sure where the words were coming from, he just knew them, even though he had never been taught them. The voice of this being seemed feminine, and dripped with malevolence and selfish desire. It vibrated in Azanal's bones and nerves.

Sterling withdrew the knife quickly, sliding it back into her sheath. She had no desire to injure him; That would be quite pointless. Even her lust over his death wasn't enough to force her hand. Given, there was probably some other lust moving behind this decision, but that was for another time, when he wasn't sprawled out on the floor like a clumsy deer. Or maybe it was, and she simply wasn't acting on it. Either way, nothing of the sort was going to occur... At the moment.

She began to pace before the god, wondering several things, and voicing them all. "Hm. You come down here annually, but never have we met... You always take a flower, and return from whence you came... You slay demons to retrieve one simple flower. And my question is why? What could a flower be of use to you?"

Sterling stopped abruptly, turning her head towards the man with cold eyes. "So, what is it then?" She turned her body to meet her gaze. "Why do you journey into my most forsaken realm to retrieve a flower? Do you have some lover, who feeds off of them? Or is it for a more selfish matter?" Sterling had gained a small, unnoticeable smirk. She did so love taking her loathing of the Underworld out on these other gods. she might consider it vengeance, but a more proper name for it would be jealousy; Whoever it was who had cursed her with this life, be it he who created the gods or someone else, surely deserved her wrath. But sadly, these minor gods would have to do.
((OOC: Night, perhaps you could drag this meeting onto the surface, to continue the plot?))
Last edited by Ceannairceach on Sun May 15, 2011 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

New Robotalica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Robotalica » Sun May 15, 2011 7:40 am

Varenity watched from her little Spot of Darkness at the Rim of the Circle, she then went forward to make odd Black figures out of the thick Opacity of Dusk. Oncemore humming the Dark Tune as she was before everything had started. As she waved her hand about, the Shadows changing into odd creature like shapes.

She could feel that these two Very important gods would be arriving Soon.

(OOC: NK, The next post you make WILL include the Birds of Papre. Or I'll find you.)
Let me see those hands!
Just Call me Dani

Inkarzikan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkarzikan » Sun May 15, 2011 7:48 am

Zirconsis got up and walked around the stone circle. He was tired of waiting, so he decided to scale trees for Crimefruit. He climbed to the top to scan the forests for the fruit. He got back down, finding none, and he walked back to his seat.
"We really need to start the meeting," He said, sitting down.
The Union of Inkartsch Monarchist Kingdoms

Inkartschland, Demonym Inkartsch

F7ly, Ink talks with an English accent, and Willy with a Scottish.
F7ly married to Naka
Daemonheart-Brother
CC-Sibling
Aure-Sister
Menassa-Brother
Eli-Brother
Rebby-Sister
Dor- Broter
Tet-Broter.
Stat-Sister
LR-Sista'

February 17, 2011: Never Forget.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:Hahahaaha Lacky's a grandma!

I am?

Just goes to show my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Biernackia wrote:
Jordsindia wrote:I know, it's America's penis.

Does it mean Florida will be bigger when america gets an erection?

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Azanal gulped, and then he ran away from her. He was low on energy and Fuel, but he could get that Fuel later. For now, survival was important. He opened a portal, and then jumped through it.

Now he was in a sort of room, filled with many, many Gods, who he had never met before. In his surprise, he forgot to close the portal behind him...
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun May 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Sterling was, quite simply, amazed that the god would dare tempt her wrath by fleeing, and it was due to this that she allowed it. She assumed the portal would close with him, but it didn't; instead of falling when he fell through it, it remained, a clear portal to... somewhere. She approached it cautiously. She had no idea where it led, if it led anywhere, and he loathed to leave her realm unattended. But her lust to satisfy her curiosity, both of this new arrival and the portal, seemed to overpower this loathing. She stepped in, closing the portal as she arrived in what seemed like a conclave of gods, called on some stone circle of sorts.

Back in the Underworld, two paper birds arrived, resting on the position that the portal had just been...

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun May 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Kaaysel was yawning when he witnessed the opening of a portal, and saw a God he'd never seen before step through. However, while this was rare, it's cause was pretty clear to Kaaysel. So he simply facepalmed at the new God.

"SOMEONE had too much fun again, huh?" He said sarcastically. He then approached the new God.

He was about to ask him who he was, when he saw another figure step through the portal. It was Sterling, Goddess of Lust, Vengeance and the Underworld.

"Well, finally. You grace us with your presence. I assume you only just received my letter?" Kaaysel asked her.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

New Robotalica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Robotalica » Sun May 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Azanal gulped, and then he ran away from her. He was low on energy and Fuel, but he could get that Fuel later. For now, survival was important. He opened a portal, and then jumped through it.

Now he was in a sort of room, filled with many, many Gods, who he had never met before. In his surprise, he forgot to close the portal behind him...

(OOC: SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!)

Varenity noticed an Odd Portal Ripping open. as he watched Yet another God Arrive-Presumedly one of the Two Missing ones. Only one more to Go, as she Sipped some Color, she brushed the Hair out of face.

"Oh Look, its another one." She said in a Sarcasyicly Suprised tone, Watching Sterling Step through, her Blank countenance turning to a Negative one.

"Wonderful. Its Her." She said, falsly.
Last edited by New Robotalica on Sun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me see those hands!
Just Call me Dani

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun May 15, 2011 3:59 pm

"Letter? What letter?" Sterling offered a confused stare, if slightly annoyed. "Even if I had received it, Kaaysel, why should I concern myself with your demands? I have enough problems to deal with in the Underworld, let alone your problems here." She shot a glance at the god she had met not long before. "I was simply following this whelp. He was in my domain, unannounced. I was curious as to where he went." Noticing the comment made by Varenity, she simply responded, "Sarcasm is most unbecoming on you, Varenity, though I don't know how much more damage it could do..." Ah, sweet vengeance in the form of words. Nothing greater. Well, several things were better, but this was close.
Last edited by Ceannairceach on Sun May 15, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@}-;-'---

New Robotalica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Robotalica » Sun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Varenity Smiled Darkly. "Cute. Very Cute" She said.

"Have you ever Noticed how Nice the Forests look at dusk- Oh my Appologies, all you get to see are Stalagmites and those Fools you call Demons" She countered, filing her Nails with one of her Stilletos, not even Bothering to Look up at Sterling.
Last edited by New Robotalica on Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me see those hands!
Just Call me Dani

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Sun May 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Lycaeon sat off to one side of the portal eating a leg of some unfortunate deer that had come wandering through the area moments ago. He ripped still warm flesh from the bone, savoring the flavor. He saw a young wolfish-looking god step through the portal, along with Sterling. He raised an eyebrow, then said to one of his pack in wolf-speak, loud enough for the new arrival to hear it. "Another wolf, eh? Young-looking, too. Wonder how many moons he has been out from the shelter of his den-mother. he chuffed, laughing wolfishly. Lycaeon, in his wolf form, stood up, carrying another leg of the deer with him, and offered it to the young god-wolf. "Here, eat. Coming from the Underworld is a journey that requires sustenance afterwards. No matter your immortal state."
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun May 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Azanal backed away from Sterling, going to the other end of the circle. He noted the large stones with curiosity, and took the food from the other large wolfen god thankfully. "I'm sorry, ma'am," he told Sterling apologetically. "I needed those flowers for my Fuel." he said. His eyes watched the Gods around the circle warily, unsure of who was a friend and who was a foe.

He was puzzled by the statement of the god who seemed to be the leader. "What do you mean by "somebody had too much fun again", sir?" he asked.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Kaaysel was yawning again, when he noticed the young God from the portal approach him and ask about the expression he used earlier. Kaaysel gave him a puzzled look, but then thought that maybe he had not been in contact with the others too much.

So in the end Kaaysel simply shrugged and said: "Nothing important. Say, what's your name? My name is Kaaysel."
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Sun May 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Yther was quite legitimately pissed off now. Nothing seemed to be happening in this meeting, so he walked over to Cullan.
"I'm leaving. Should I get you your robot, or will you pick it up later?"
it is my firm belief that I should never have to justify my beliefs.

NWO-ONE
Attaché

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby NWO-ONE » Sun May 15, 2011 5:06 pm

"I'll get it later, i actually have enough patience to wait for this big important meeting while it seems that you do not" He said. Cullan yawned he hadn't slept for maybe a day or two he found somewhere soft on the ground closed his eyes and fell asleep.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives