NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Building - Steel'n The Spotlight

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"Thanks to her own magic, i'm far smarter than anyone you've ever met, Diamond. As such, while i am half machine, i am also half man. Therefore, i cannot beat her. She kills my human half, and the machine half is useless. Even assume i was machine only, she has an army of 37 million brainwashed people armed to the teeth and with all the training and experience of everyone whose ever fought under her control. This aside from the 20 other Horizon lords. I would be annihilated in the blink of an eye. So instead of fight her, i fooled her. Pretended to not need brainwashing, and then set about making those brainwashed soul's lives as good as i could possibly do. The utopia part of that story, that is true. Thanks to me. The rest, is all a lie. Your friend? He's controlled by her, everyone in the hospital, too. The device, though, that i disabled him with." he pulls out a small, pistol-looking device. "The energy core is from the very rocks, strange things, in her mountain. Its as pure as it gets. Of course, it requires magical intervention to handle its full power. I am not capable of this. I've made a technological work-around, of course. It could bring her down. But... not as she is now. To do so, we have to do the unthinkable. You ave to break her. First, your friend will snap her connection with Twilight. Dreamweaver was smart enough to corrupt the ideas of Friendship in her, meaning she could allow Twilight autonomy over herself. But this also means your friend can snap the connection, without her intervening. After that, Twilight's own skill in the magic Dream uses will have to be refined, and fast. You, too, as i see no other candidate, will have to learn. The three of you, will then break her. Combined, with the energy of the mountain, her immense instability will snap. Only then, will the device i made to power this, be capable of putting her out. Unfortunately, it won't be that simple."

"Then we need a new approach... if she can control people's every thought on an entire planet, wouldn't she technically hear everything we are saying now?"

"No, she needs to connect to your mind. That little square you were on in the city? Below it was a massive rock of this stuff. It makes sure they don't dissent. You, could be next though. Your unconscious friend is very close to you. Meaning his mental connection is strong as well. She very well could, at any time, use this to bridge into your mind. We have to hope not, though. Now, the reason it will be so difficult. All the Horizon lords minds are conencted via Dreamweavers Web. Once they realize Twilight is no longer there, she'll investigate. Find out what caused it, and then come after the source. We could break their connection, too, but it would require a re work of the device i have to take her down. Lest it kills them."
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:45 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"No, she needs to connect to your mind. That little square you were on in the city? Below it was a massive rock of this stuff. It makes sure they don't dissent. You, could be next though. Your unconscious friend is very close to you. Meaning his mental connection is strong as well. She very well could, at any time, use this to bridge into your mind. We have to hope not, though. Now, the reason it will be so difficult. All the Horizon lords minds are conencted via Dreamweavers Web. Once they realize Twilight is no longer there, she'll investigate. Find out what caused it, and then come after the source. We could break their connection, too, but it would require a re work of the device i have to take her down. Lest it kills them."

"If she isn't omnipresent, then we can simply drop a powerful payload onto the mountain in which she resides. Wouldn't simply killing her solve the problem?"
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"No, she needs to connect to your mind. That little square you were on in the city? Below it was a massive rock of this stuff. It makes sure they don't dissent. You, could be next though. Your unconscious friend is very close to you. Meaning his mental connection is strong as well. She very well could, at any time, use this to bridge into your mind. We have to hope not, though. Now, the reason it will be so difficult. All the Horizon lords minds are conencted via Dreamweavers Web. Once they realize Twilight is no longer there, she'll investigate. Find out what caused it, and then come after the source. We could break their connection, too, but it would require a re work of the device i have to take her down. Lest it kills them."

"If she isn't omnipresent, then we can simply drop a powerful payload onto the mountain in which she resides. Wouldn't simply killing her solve the problem?"

"No. Destroying these rocks is very, very bad idea. The energy released is like a dumbed down version of matter and anti matter. Similar, but far weaker. Essentially with where this stuffs at, this circle of land here...." He draws a map, with a circle around a large area, including TSB, "Would be launched into space. Rather a bad outcome, i think,"
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:53 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"No. Destroying these rocks is very, very bad idea. The energy released is like a dumbed down version of matter and anti matter. Similar, but far weaker. Essentially with where this stuffs at, this circle of land here...." He draws a map, with a circle around a large area, including TSB, "Would be launched into space. Rather a bad outcome, i think,"

"Our allies have the appropriate defensive capabilities to shield us from any extensive damage, if what you said is true then ridding these 37 million heretics would be no problem. However, Neitoria probably has the weaponry to completely vaporize the rock's integrity before they explode into such epic porportions... I would have to check in on that."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"No. Destroying these rocks is very, very bad idea. The energy released is like a dumbed down version of matter and anti matter. Similar, but far weaker. Essentially with where this stuffs at, this circle of land here...." He draws a map, with a circle around a large area, including TSB, "Would be launched into space. Rather a bad outcome, i think,"

"Our allies have the appropriate defensive capabilities to shield us from any extensive damage, if what you said is true then ridding these 37 million heretics would be no problem. However, Neitoria probably has the weaponry to completely vaporize the rock's integrity before they explode into such epic porportions... I would have to check in on that."

"You don't vaporize magic. The rocks keep it contained. if the rock is broken, the magic releases, violently. And its coming from beneath you no less, it's literally going to rip a massive chunk out of the continent and launch it. Shield or not, doesn't matter, its tipping the whole ground from more than a mule deep right off. This is not a problem solved by heavy weaponry. And theres no need to kill 37 million people being brainwashed against their will. Much less slandering their names. I understand you're a child, but as a leader, please grow up beyond the petty slander of people with literally no mental control of their own thoughts. It's just plain rude, and perhaps even cruel."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:01 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"You don't vaporize magic. The rocks keep it contained. if the rock is broken, the magic releases, violently. And its coming from beneath you no less, it's literally going to rip a massive chunk out of the continent and launch it. Shield or not, doesn't matter, its tipping the whole ground from more than a mule deep right off. This is not a problem solved by heavy weaponry. And theres no need to kill 37 million people being brainwashed against their will. Much less slandering their names. I understand you're a child, but as a leader, please grow up beyond the petty slander of people with literally no mental control of their own thoughts. It's just plain rude, and perhaps even cruel."

"They have powerful counter-arcane technology to devastate magic, they spent thousands of years fighting mythical beings. Perhaps I'll leave the goddamn planet, just to see that stupid look on your faces when ion cannons devastate a chunk of the planet. I am surprised this fucking arrogance plaguing you and your affiliates haven't already killed us all. "

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"You don't vaporize magic. The rocks keep it contained. if the rock is broken, the magic releases, violently. And its coming from beneath you no less, it's literally going to rip a massive chunk out of the continent and launch it. Shield or not, doesn't matter, its tipping the whole ground from more than a mule deep right off. This is not a problem solved by heavy weaponry. And theres no need to kill 37 million people being brainwashed against their will. Much less slandering their names. I understand you're a child, but as a leader, please grow up beyond the petty slander of people with literally no mental control of their own thoughts. It's just plain rude, and perhaps even cruel."

"They have powerful counter-arcane technology to devastate magic, they spent thousands of years fighting mythical beings. Perhaps I'll leave the goddamn planet, just to see that stupid look on your faces when ion cannons devastate a chunk of the planet. I am surprised this fucking arrogance plaguing you and your affiliates haven't already killed us all. "

"You should listen to yourself for arrogance. I'm merely asking you not apply such immature names to helpless people. I don't see what's so arrogant about that. Really i don't even see how its an issue, you want to hate someone, hate the crazy goddess who's going to kill us all. Rather than talking your arrogance about power you don't even own, and making someone else back your words for you. Is it really so outrageous for me to ask you hate the right people? How is that arrogant?" he sighs. "I thought he was exaggerating too."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:07 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"You should listen to yourself for arrogance. I'm merely asking you not apply such immature names to helpless people. I don't see what's so arrogant about that. Really i don't even see how its an issue, you want to hate someone, hate the crazy goddess who's going to kill us all. Rather than talking your arrogance about power you don't even own, and making someone else back your words for you. Is it really so outrageous for me to ask you hate the right people? How is that arrogant?" he sighs. "I thought he was exaggerating too."

"Get out of my room you ignorant fuck! I don't care about those people! I don't care about that bitch Dreamweaver! I have a plan and I don't need you!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!! You are doomed! You really should have thought about this before aiding that bitch with ridiculous technology, all it does is delay my plans. You had YEARS to see this! NOW LEAVE!!"

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"You should listen to yourself for arrogance. I'm merely asking you not apply such immature names to helpless people. I don't see what's so arrogant about that. Really i don't even see how its an issue, you want to hate someone, hate the crazy goddess who's going to kill us all. Rather than talking your arrogance about power you don't even own, and making someone else back your words for you. Is it really so outrageous for me to ask you hate the right people? How is that arrogant?" he sighs. "I thought he was exaggerating too."

"Get out of my room you ignorant fuck! I don't care about those people! I don't care about that bitch Dreamweaver! I have a plan and I don't need you!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!! You are doomed! You really should have thought about this before aiding that bitch with ridiculous technology, all it does is delay my plans. You had YEARS to see this! NOW LEAVE!!"

Trit sort of sighs. "You really should calm down..." Trit walks up to the filly. "Please, getting violent solves nothing."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Morlodania wrote:Trit sort of sighs. "You really should calm down..." Trit walks up to the filly. "Please, getting violent solves nothing."

"Neither is going around being a fucking double agent vomiting sunshine. This asshole built something he knew would kill everyone..."

Meanwhile in a small office near Trit's, Anton blankly stares at a strategic map.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Morlodania wrote:Trit sort of sighs. "You really should calm down..." Trit walks up to the filly. "Please, getting violent solves nothing."

"Neither is going around being a fucking double agent vomiting sunshine. This asshole built something he knew would kill everyone..."

Meanwhile in a small office near Trit's, Anton blankly stares at a strategic map.

"Won't kill me... Or most of my friends..."

Err..... The woman from a few pages ago walks past the door silently.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Morlodania wrote:"Won't kill me... Or most of my friends..."

"Then... do something. You heard everything, something needs to be done!"

Doesn't seem to notice or care, since writer appears to want to do something else.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Morlodania wrote:"Won't kill me... Or most of my friends..."

"Then... do something. You heard everything, something needs to be done!"

Doesn't seem to notice or care, since writer appears to want to do something else.

"To be honest... I'm confused..."

This writer didn't know how to work with a guy in a office...
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Morlodania wrote:"To be honest... I'm confused..."

Diamond stares silently, saying nothing for a long moment, "We have 21 cities to neutralize..." She softly stated, shaking.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Morlodania wrote:"To be honest... I'm confused..."

Diamond stares silently, saying nothing for a long moment, "We have 21 cities to neutralize..." She softly stated, shaking.

"Got that part... Already got people working on that..."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Morlodania wrote:"Got that part... Already got people working on that..."

"They are built on top of some magical shit in the form of rock that will explode violently when impacted with any sort of explosive..."

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Morlodania wrote:"Got that part... Already got people working on that..."

"They are built on top of some magical shit in the form of rock that will explode violently when impacted with any sort of explosive..."

"Oh... Then... Need to be more careful with our missions..."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Morlodania wrote:"Oh... Then... Need to be more careful with our missions..."

"Take whatever approach you want, whether it would be biologically genocidal or... simply erasing them..." The filly's mood brightened all of a sudden, "What can you sneak into these cities? Can it be anything the size of a full-sized van?"

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Morlodania wrote:"Oh... Then... Need to be more careful with our missions..."

"Take whatever approach you want, whether it would be biologically genocidal or... simply erasing them..." The filly's mood brightened all of a sudden, "What can you sneak into these cities? Can it be anything the size of a full-sized van?"

"In theory... But I'd need a big telepad... And a place to hide it."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Morlodania wrote:"In theory... But I'd need a big telepad... And a place to hide it."

"Eco-rangers! It's direct method of operation is similar to that of the Genesis Device. They are brightly colored full-sized vans often painted with flowers and bright colors capable of annihilating entire mega-cities in one fell swoop. The blasts turn cities into grassy plains, as if a city was never there, however in this case, it will be molten lava... it's the primary weapon of mass destruction used by Eco-terrorists, and Paradise City near us has a Ecotopian regime!"

The Federal Republic of Simonia
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Existence
This poster might possibly be Euro-Skeptic enough to join UKIP!
Low: My best Bro
Xana: The Ferret princess
(if you want in then ask)
My flag usually is of my favourite anime at the time, if you want to know what anime it is just ask.

Now the one and only psychotic scarf maker, want a scarf? Ask away!
Warning, scarves are not real scarves

Sad Times when you're ignored by friends ;-;

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:52 pm

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:Existence

(Sorry Sim, but I have to go... Sungai is online, maybe he'll play.)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:Existence

(Sorry Sim, but I have to go... Sungai is online, maybe he'll play.)

(Hu...he never does...cya

-.-)
My flag usually is of my favourite anime at the time, if you want to know what anime it is just ask.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:04 pm

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:(Sorry Sim, but I have to go... Sungai is online, maybe he'll play.)

(Hu...he never does...cya

-.-)

(Exams, in some ways, helps. =/

That... and I feel a little out of ideas)

All characters exist.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:
The federal republic of Simonia wrote:(Hu...he never does...cya

-.-)

(Exams, in some ways, helps. =/

That... and I feel a little out of ideas)

All characters exist.

(Ah..)

Pokes

Reads a book in the corner.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives