NATION

PASSWORD

Is it "hate" to not want our white women raped by blacks?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vesser
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vesser » Mon May 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Okay, I read a good 50% of your post, so excuse me if I'm saying something that you already covered, but... I just have to ask...

Why are you so afraid of blacks raping your women. Why not whites? Is it that every black man looks at every white woman he sees and goes, "mmm, I want to rape her."

Is there a secret coalition of blacks who go around in the night, raping your women?

If so, I have been ignorant of this fact, and I am sorry for this, and I totally agree with you.

However, if not, if you agree with this, you are a racist, bigoted, reactionary, paranoid freak.

EDIT:

Oh damn, I should've read the whole thing. I feel stupid now.
Last edited by Vesser on Mon May 03, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reagan Clone
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Clone » Mon May 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Kiskaanak wrote:
Urgolon wrote:I do not want any women of any race raped by any man of any race, but that's just me...

How about by women of any race?

Or how about men of any race by women of any raping of men by any rice or of men by rice?

Reagan Clone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Clone » Mon May 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Vesser wrote:Okay, I read a good 50% of your post,

50% sounds kind of high, and it clearly wasn't "good" in any sense involving read it well. Maybe read the other 50%, or read the first half more carefully.

Vesser wrote: so excuse me if I'm saying something that you already covered, but... I just have to ask...

Why are you so afraid of blacks raping your women. Why not whites? Is it that every black man looks at every white woman he sees and goes, "mmm, I want to rape her."

Is there a secret coalition of blacks who go around in the night, raping your women?

If so, I have been ignorant of this fact, and I am sorry for this, and I totally agree with you.

However, if not, if you agree with this, you are a racist, bigoted, reactionary, paranoid freak.

You "read" half of the OP, this is your response, and you're calling me reactionary? Read the whole thing and see if you can pick up the irony in that.

EDIT REPLY TO YOUR EDIT: There you go.
Last edited by Reagan Clone on Mon May 03, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glorious Homeland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Homeland » Mon May 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Reagan Clone wrote:
Glorious Homeland wrote:Rape is a social issue; not racial. Black people in the US tend to be less well off economically, so there will be more negative consequences socially (as happens with any impoverished group), and because many Americans tend to deal with such effects as a racial rather than social problem... they never approach it in a way that it can be fixed. White and all other racial groups rape too, children and then teenagers simply need decent sex education, and to be told from an early age that it isn't socially acceptable to use violence against women in any form. Similarly girls need to be told that they can say no, and if they are abused to go straight to the authorities, as well as government investment in projects like rape trauma clinics nationwide.

Was that hard? No. Christ!

I had prepared a lengthy and detailed speech about why sex with a black woman, disgusting as it would be, is justified by our need to secure the existence of our race

Do you have no understanding of biology? If the majority of a population is white, then the minorities over generation will become white due to natural interbreeding. The idea that a majority population is in threat is ignorant. And even then, race is skin deep; loyalty to one's state and friends runs deeper than that. How can you be so intellectually bankrupt?

We don't prefer interbreeding, favoring instead inbreeding. It lets us get the full joy of really expressing our most recessive traits (which also happen to be the ones that wouldn't really result in all the minorities becoming white; ironically, you might want to brush up on your own biology if your'e going to self-righteously lecture others about it).

Perhaps your own great intellectual surplus might paraphrase what it is you think the OP says? In five sentences or less, what, to your mind, does the OP actually advocate?

Biology lessons from someone who refers to a threat to their racial group, that is a majority in their own country? No thanks.
I can do better than five sentences; racial segregation and exclusion.

Reagan Clone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Clone » Mon May 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Glorious Homeland wrote:Biology lessons from someone who refers to a threat to their racial group, that is a majority in their own country? No thanks.

Your inability to conceptually extricate social or political assertions from separate biological ones and conflating assertions in one with lack of aptitude in the other hardly leaves you qualified to judge the intellect of others, but we'll leave that aside for now.

So when your read the OP, you and your great wealth of intellect leads to believe that it advocates "racial segregation and exclusion".

Would you like to read the OP again and try to do a little better, or is this your final answer? You are free to have a friend or perhaps an older relative read it with you and help you catch what you missed. This isn't closed book.

Godforsaken Warmachine
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Godforsaken Warmachine » Mon May 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Zykorinov wrote:
Godforsaken Warmachine wrote:
Zykorinov wrote:Why would you want anyone to get raped? Pretty pointless thread, if I might add..

Didn't you read the first post? Mr. Clone and his stalwarts were just trying to avenge the rape of their mothers and sisters and female pets. I have a little trouble following the next bit, but the upshot was that three of Mr. Clones buddies were sexually assaulted by a predatory black woman disguised as a nerd.

Mr. Clone himself was driven to self-harm, and Mr Earl was raped. Yes, raped. If having a size 5 Converse inserted in place of the testicles isn't rape then we should stop using the term, because it's useless except for some black feminist agenda.

Mr Clone has a very powerful and moving testimony. I urge you re-read it, and become aware of the risk that black women pose to white families!

Of course I didn't read the post. What do you think I am, some kind of Liberal Commie!?

Who mentioned Liberalism or Comminess? You're just trying to distract attention from the colour of your skin, aren't you?

Admit it: you feel black man's guilt for sitting on the couch while your woman is out taking men's jobs and raping them. You should just admit that, and we can start talking like men and finding a solution to the black problem.
"A hideous warning" - The Guardian

Kiskaanak
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiskaanak » Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Reagan Clone wrote:
Glorious Homeland wrote:Biology lessons from someone who refers to a threat to their racial group, that is a majority in their own country? No thanks.

Your inability to conceptually extricate social or political assertions from separate biological ones and conflating assertions in one with lack of aptitude in the other hardly leaves you qualified to judge the intellect of others, but we'll leave that aside for now.

So when your read the OP, you and your great wealth of intellect leads to believe that it advocates "racial segregation and exclusion".

Would you like to read the OP again and try to do a little better, or is this your final answer? You are free to have a friend or perhaps an older relative read it with you and help you catch what you missed. This isn't closed book.

See, but is this the only reason you start the threads? To spend the next 30 pages basically repeating, "go back and read, and stop diddling your grandfather in the bathtub after Tuesday night Bingo, okay?"

Because it's like you set yourself up for frustration then tease it out and wrap yourself in it like a pretend pink faery tutu made of unicorn snot.
Men who actually care about men's rights call themselves feminists.

Zykorinov
Minister

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zykorinov » Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Zykorinov wrote:
Zykorinov wrote:Why would you want anyone to get raped? Pretty pointless thread, if I might add..

Didn't you read the first post? Mr. Clone and his stalwarts were just trying to avenge the rape of their mothers and sisters and female pets. I have a little trouble following the next bit, but the upshot was that three of Mr. Clones buddies were sexually assaulted by a predatory black woman disguised as a nerd.

Mr. Clone himself was driven to self-harm, and Mr Earl was raped. Yes, raped. If having a size 5 Converse inserted in place of the testicles isn't rape then we should stop using the term, because it's useless except for some black feminist agenda.

Mr Clone has a very powerful and moving testimony. I urge you re-read it, and become aware of the risk that black women pose to white families!

Of course I didn't read the post. What do you think I am, some kind of Liberal Commie!?

Who mentioned Liberalism or Comminess? You're just trying to distract attention from the colour of your skin, aren't you?

Admit it: you feel black man's guilt for sitting on the couch while your woman is out taking men's jobs and raping them. You should just admit that, and we can start talking like men and finding a solution to the black problem.

Since when have I been black? I'm actually a white Anti-Semitic.
i̛̺̯̝̥̗̬̲'̢̺͎͎̏ͪ̏ͪ̓m͚̠̑̊ͥͯͣ ̩͍͈̓͂͂̿a̛̬̞̗̻̱͎̙̔ ̱̮̜͗ͫfͬ́ͭ̽͏̤͍̟̤͖̼a̯͇ͣ̒̃͐̈́m͖̞̘̉̍ͦ͆ͯoͯ̆͗ͫ̽͏̰̻̜̬̲̞̺u͂ͪ̎ͥ̿̅̾̕ṣ͕͇̭ͩ͂͠ ̠̟͗̃̾͋ͩͅs̢͎̻̟̙͖̖̬ͪ̏̈̅t̝̮̥̳̭͍̥ͦ͊ǫ̪̥̾̿̏̾ͩͩ̅r̼͖̘̤̈͗̈́m̡̼͎̦̙̜̜ͪͫ̆̃̅ͩẗ̢̠͍́͗ͥ̈rͣ̾̌͏͎̤̣͉̮̹͙o̖̞͕͌o͖̯͙̝̺̔ͥ̓̽̒͑͝p͆e̙͌̍ͧͨr̵͇̳̲̼͎͛ͭͦͧ͛ͦͣ

Qwcasd
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Qwcasd » Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Why don't the mods ever shut this shit down?

Zykorinov
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Zykorinov » Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Qwcasd wrote:Why don't the mods ever shut this shit down?

Because it's a legitimate debate, maybe?
i̛̺̯̝̥̗̬̲'̢̺͎͎̏ͪ̏ͪ̓m͚̠̑̊ͥͯͣ ̩͍͈̓͂͂̿a̛̬̞̗̻̱͎̙̔ ̱̮̜͗ͫfͬ́ͭ̽͏̤͍̟̤͖̼a̯͇ͣ̒̃͐̈́m͖̞̘̉̍ͦ͆ͯoͯ̆͗ͫ̽͏̰̻̜̬̲̞̺u͂ͪ̎ͥ̿̅̾̕ṣ͕͇̭ͩ͂͠ ̠̟͗̃̾͋ͩͅs̢͎̻̟̙͖̖̬ͪ̏̈̅t̝̮̥̳̭͍̥ͦ͊ǫ̪̥̾̿̏̾ͩͩ̅r̼͖̘̤̈͗̈́m̡̼͎̦̙̜̜ͪͫ̆̃̅ͩẗ̢̠͍́͗ͥ̈rͣ̾̌͏͎̤̣͉̮̹͙o̖̞͕͌o͖̯͙̝̺̔ͥ̓̽̒͑͝p͆e̙͌̍ͧͨr̵͇̳̲̼͎͛ͭͦͧ͛ͦͣ

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Glorious Homeland wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:
Glorious Homeland wrote:Rape is a social issue; not racial. Black people in the US tend to be less well off economically, so there will be more negative consequences socially (as happens with any impoverished group), and because many Americans tend to deal with such effects as a racial rather than social problem... they never approach it in a way that it can be fixed. White and all other racial groups rape too, children and then teenagers simply need decent sex education, and to be told from an early age that it isn't socially acceptable to use violence against women in any form. Similarly girls need to be told that they can say no, and if they are abused to go straight to the authorities, as well as government investment in projects like rape trauma clinics nationwide.

Was that hard? No. Christ!

I had prepared a lengthy and detailed speech about why sex with a black woman, disgusting as it would be, is justified by our need to secure the existence of our race

Do you have no understanding of biology? If the majority of a population is white, then the minorities over generation will become white due to natural interbreeding. The idea that a majority population is in threat is ignorant. And even then, race is skin deep; loyalty to one's state and friends runs deeper than that. How can you be so intellectually bankrupt?

We don't prefer interbreeding, favoring instead inbreeding. It lets us get the full joy of really expressing our most recessive traits (which also happen to be the ones that wouldn't really result in all the minorities becoming white; ironically, you might want to brush up on your own biology if your'e going to self-righteously lecture others about it).

Perhaps your own great intellectual surplus might paraphrase what it is you think the OP says? In five sentences or less, what, to your mind, does the OP actually advocate?

Biology lessons from someone who refers to a threat to their racial group, that is a majority in their own country? No thanks.

Tell me, how many words into reading the OP did you get before you decided today was a good day to make a fool out of yourself?

Just wondering, that's all.
Last edited by Nadkor on Mon May 03, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
economic left/right: -7.38, social libertarian/authoritarian: -7.59
thekidswhopoptodaywillrocktomorrow

I think we need more post-coital and less post-rock
Feels like the build-up takes forever but you never get me off

Minhokim
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Minhokim » Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm

yes it is

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon May 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I fear that if the mods shut down everything that was beyond your comprehension, as this so clearly is, there would be an unusual paucity of discussion for a discussion forum.

Reagan Clone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Clone » Mon May 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Kiskaanak wrote:See, but is this the only reason you start the threads? To spend the next 30 pages basically repeating, "go back and read, and stop diddling your grandfather in the bathtub after Tuesday night Bingo, okay?"

No, I actually do the threads for the people that find them entertaining and insightful. And each time I get folks like these who jump in without actually reading, we do the "go back and read" bit, and some of them get it and some of them don't. And the ones who do, find themselves reading more carefully, not as easily taken...I've actually watched over the years as some really do pick something up from it and read more carefully, more genuinely, after going through this.

Kiskaanak wrote:Because it's like you set yourself up for frustration then tease it out and wrap yourself in it like a pretend pink faery tutu made of unicorn snot.

I admit that there are some who are likely never going to get it. And yes, its frustrating. And yes, Pretend Pink Faery Tutu is going on the list of band names.

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon May 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Minhokim wrote:yes it is

Good harmonies, but I prefer the A-side.

Minhokim
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Minhokim » Mon May 03, 2010 6:09 pm

yes it is but... black people also want to to sex too

Reagan Clone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Clone » Mon May 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Nadkor wrote:

I fear that if the mods shut down everything that was beyond your comprehension, as this so clearly is, there would be an unusual paucity of discussion for a discussion forum.

We have been urged by the mods to "not stop up the bowels of compassion", remember.

Bowels of Compassion. Yeah.

Zykorinov
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Zykorinov » Mon May 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Minhokim wrote:yes it is but... black people also want to to sex too

Sex =/= Rape
Idiot..

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon May 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Reagan Clone wrote:
Kiskaanak wrote:See, but is this the only reason you start the threads? To spend the next 30 pages basically repeating, "go back and read, and stop diddling your grandfather in the bathtub after Tuesday night Bingo, okay?"

No, I actually do the threads for the people that find them entertaining and insightful. And each time I get folks like these who jump in without actually reading, we do the "go back and read" bit, and some of them get it and some of them don't. And the ones who do, find themselves reading more carefully, not as easily taken...I've actually watched over the years as some really do pick something up from it and read more carefully, more genuinely, after going through this.

Kiskaanak wrote:Because it's like you set yourself up for frustration then tease it out and wrap yourself in it like a pretend pink faery tutu made of unicorn snot.

I admit that there are some who are likely never going to get it. And yes, its frustrating. And yes, Pretend Pink Faery Tutu is going on the list of band names.

I've very much enjoyed this thread and would really quite like to know under what usernames you have previously posted, thank you please.

Glorious Homeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Homeland » Mon May 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Reagan Clone wrote:

Of course, I'm always open to giving people another chance... Let's see...

So we were at the 11th Annual White Pride World Wide Resistance Rally in Primm, NV...."Is it hate that we don't want our mothers, our sisters, our wives, and our daughters raped? Is it bigotry that we want white women to be able to walk down the street in broad daylight without fear of being brutally attacked by blacks?"...In fact, from the way we pumped his fist in the air and spat a little bit as he talked...from a really committed white supremacist ...radical white power...find a woman who was about to be raped by blacks...we'd find a women who had already been raped by blacks and avenge her...So, failing to prevent or avenge, we decided the most reasonable thing to do would be to rape a black woman in revenge for all the white women raped by blacks....the dirty Muslim bitch...

Who should we believe, the guy at the Rally or the tech support lady from Best Buy? Because if we could decide for ourselves, we wouldn't be in the Klan to begin with...

Yeah well! I'm dyslexic so literacy isn't a strong point! And my tendency to glance over things uncomprehendingly doesn't help that! Point stands; stop trolololling. Yeah!

Reagan Clone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Clone » Mon May 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Nadkor wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:

I've very much enjoyed this thread and would really quite like to know under what usernames you have previously posted, thank you please.

In the words and melody of Pink, I don't believe you.

Reagan Clone
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Clone » Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Glorious Homeland wrote:Yeah well! I'm dyslexic so literacy isn't a strong point! And my tendency to glance over things uncomprehendingly doesn't help that! Point stands; stop trolololling. Yeah!

Okay, you're dyslexic, you get a pass. Maybe as you learn various compensating techniques, your comprehension will improve. 'Till then, you might want to hold off on the "intellectually bankrupt" talk, because being dyslexic doesn't mean you have to be a hypocrite.

Techno-Soviet
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Techno-Soviet » Mon May 03, 2010 6:16 pm

I read it all, and cried the entire time.

I can't feel my lungs.
[align=center]Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 6.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -3.33

The Halbetan Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Halbetan Union » Mon May 03, 2010 6:17 pm

The "negress" you encountered is obviously a domestic terrorist, likely a member of the Black Panthers, as demonstrated by her ability to woop the ass of several grown men. What you should do, is report the incident to the nearest white police officer so that this public menace and threat to all Caucasian kind can be locked up in a cage where she belongs! Then try again. 8)
Grave_n_idle wrote:
The Moral of the Story is: The Ghey is bad, because Republicans.

Neo Art wrote:So let’s get over this obsessive need to categorize things as “not natural” and “natural” in order to somehow laud the “natural”. It’s stupid. Nature will fucking kill you.

New East Ireland wrote:
Grenartia wrote: :palm:

Dammit, this is New Orleans we're talking about, not some goofy-assed Yankee suburb.

Oh yeah right.

Ok new plan: she attacks the kid with a mahdi grad beer bottle and a harpoon.

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon May 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Reagan Clone wrote:
Nadkor wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:

In the words and melody of Pink, I don't believe you.

You don't believe that I've enjoyed this thread, or you don't believe that I would really quite like to know under what usernames you have previously posted?

Or, a potential third option, both?

I suspect the first, and can assure you I have enjoyed it immensely. The OP was well written, I have always been a fan of satire, and many of the responses (from those who found the OP to be beyond their grasp) have been (inadvertently) top-notch.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General