NATION

PASSWORD

How can you not be christian?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Balantania
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Balantania » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Tunizcha wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Happy Pandas wrote:I can't be a Christian the same reason why you can't be a Muslim.

Im not a muslim for one reaosn they belive in a Allah who rewards them for killing which is completely wrong because what god would creat someone and then reward someone else for killing the other person he made? No i believe in the christian god infact religon itself is man made thought up by humans. blah blah

Allah is the same God as the Judeo-Christian God. And are you kidding? The God of the Old Testament rewards killing as if it's his hobby.

Look all you need to do is believe in god, jesus and that he died for your sins and virgin marry and you will go to heaven. Also explain to me how god in the old testament rewards killing.

"3 So the LORD our God also gave into our hands Og king of Bashan and all his army. We struck them down, leaving no survivors. 4 At that time we took all his cities. There was not one of the sixty cities that we did not take from them—the whole region of Argob, Og's kingdom in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fortified with high walls and with gates and bars, and there were also a great many unwalled villages. 6 We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city—men, women and children. 7 But all the livestock and the plunder from their cities we carried off for ourselves."

Yes and im sure there was a good reason behind God doing it, they were probably sinners im not sure but i belive god had his reasoning and im not going to question it like most of you people try to do

Because obviously children deserved to be killed without remorse. And of course we shouldn't question it! Why should we question a man who commits genocide? Why did we question Hitler? He said he had his reasons, so we definitely shouldn't have questioned him.

Oh ok so yout the type of person who wonders why god lets people like hitler go on a genocide well did you ever thing that he was blessing those people by letting them die and go to heaven rather than stay on the earth and suffer. People dont think about that they think why would god let someone kill someone or let a family member who had cancer die well did you ever stop to think that god was taking them to a better place.
Balantanian Military factbook
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=56125

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm

I wonder why I am being ignored.
President:Me
Vice President:Mana
First lady:Celestial Divinities
Secretary of State:Juthra
Treasurer:American Capitalist
Minister of Interior and Nukes:Kaputer
Minister of Waste Disposal:Toiletdonia
Press Secretary:Sivonaa
General of the Military:Picklepoo

Agreed. But hey, America's never really fought like a gentleman. We're more of a barroom drunk anyway.-Krazniastan
The height of ambition: A man standing on the pacific shore fapping and telling himself: "One day I am gonna fuck that ocean"-Big Jim P
Some people need to work to be made president. 2nd PLT just turns up on polling day.-Johz
Yes, but you have to remember, trolls live in a dimension between two and three, they are flat but appear to have space.-North Wiedna

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Balantania wrote:
Tunizcha wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:Allah is the same God as the Judeo-Christian God. And are you kidding? The God of the Old Testament rewards killing as if it's his hobby.

Look all you need to do is believe in god, jesus and that he died for your sins and virgin marry and you will go to heaven. Also explain to me how god in the old testament rewards killing.

"3 So the LORD our God also gave into our hands Og king of Bashan and all his army. We struck them down, leaving no survivors. 4 At that time we took all his cities. There was not one of the sixty cities that we did not take from them—the whole region of Argob, Og's kingdom in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fortified with high walls and with gates and bars, and there were also a great many unwalled villages. 6 We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city—men, women and children. 7 But all the livestock and the plunder from their cities we carried off for ourselves."

Yes and im sure there was a good reason behind God doing it, they were probably sinners im not sure but i belive god had his reasoning and im not going to question it like most of you people try to do

Because obviously children deserved to be killed without remorse. And of course we shouldn't question it! Why should we question a man who commits genocide? Why did we question Hitler? He said he had his reasons, so we definitely shouldn't have questioned him.

Oh ok so yout the type of person who wonders why god lets people like hitler go on a genocide well did you ever thing that he was blessing those people by letting them die and go to heaven rather than stay on the earth and suffer. People dont think about that they think why would god let someone kill someone or let a family member who had cancer die well did you ever stop to think that god was taking them to a better place.

You are saying that those "sinners" who were killed went to heaven?
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow." -Oscar Wilde

Nova Hispannica
Civilian

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Hispannica » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm

How can YOU be christian? Why not Jew? Why not Muslim? Why not Buddhist? You're simply a Christian because you were raised as such or choose it. Well, all those arguments you put are equally acceptable to other religions or no religion at all.

The Amazing Wasteland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Amazing Wasteland » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Balantania wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:
Hahklallah wrote:Last I heard, god didn't write the bible, its was the priests who thought that was what god said, some of those priests could have lied, its very easy, like saying I'm an atheist when most know I'm a christian

Oh how convenient. Christians say that God doesn't condone killing, yet when the Bible shows God condoning killing, it was "just the writers" that said that, not God. Do Chrisitans even know what they believe?

:rofl:

God did kill like how he turned a whole city with everyone in it into salt and thats because they were sinners. Unlike the muslim god who reawrds followers who kill innocents wiht a number of virgins which is obvoiusly untrue because no god would reawrd someone for killing an inocent person.

You fail to understand the Islamic belief system. Fundamentalist Muslims aren't being rewarded for killing innocents they are being rewarded for killing infidels, sinners, and heathens that can't be innocent according to their interpretation of their holy book. You also fail to realize that the minority of Muslims actually believe this. But in the regard of killing "sinners" both the Judeo-Christian god and the Muslim god are basically the same.

Ravea
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravea » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Balantania wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:
Hahklallah wrote:Last I heard, god didn't write the bible, its was the priests who thought that was what god said, some of those priests could have lied, its very easy, like saying I'm an atheist when most know I'm a christian

Oh how convenient. Christians say that God doesn't condone killing, yet when the Bible shows God condoning killing, it was "just the writers" that said that, not God. Do Chrisitans even know what they believe?

God did kill like how he turned a whole city with everyone in it into salt and thats because they were sinners. Unlike the muslim god who reawrds followers who kill innocents wiht a number of virgins which is obvoiusly untrue because no god would reawrd someone for killing an inocent person.

Have you actually read the Qur'an?

And how can any just God who grants free will advocate killing, or do murder him/herself?
~Omnia mutantur, nihil interit~

The High Lizzleness
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lizzleness » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Balantania wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:

Innocence is in the eyes of the beholder.

I believe your god is not moral, not innocent, and, if we're doling out punishment, should be executed. He wiped out almost all of humanity because they didn't listen to him. That alone is wrong. Crimes against humanity indeed. He also supports rape, which is not something moral in the least.

I'm guessing that this cities crimes were less than god's.
Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.05

Ravea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravea » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Balantania wrote:Oh ok so yout the type of person who wonders why god lets people like hitler go on a genocide well did you ever thing that he was blessing those people by letting them die and go to heaven rather than stay on the earth and suffer. People dont think about that they think why would god let someone kill someone or let a family member who had cancer die well did you ever stop to think that god was taking them to a better place.

This is an interesting concept. It's said that being killed by a God is the best thing that can happen to a Mortal; it removes all doubt of belief, and puts the Mortal in the service of a higher power.

Hahklallah
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 pm

The High Lizzleness wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:

Oh how convenient. Christians say that God doesn't condone killing, yet when the Bible shows God condoning killing, it was "just the writers" that said that, not God. Do Christians even know what they believe?

Pretty much. If the Bible is the only "proof" they have, and they say it is flawed, then it is completely illogical to say "God is true because the Bible says." :palm: They contradict themselves.

I believe that some of the old testament is total fuckin' bullshit, but the new testament is the most believable. Historians have matched up most of the events with events described by the Egyptians and other Middle Eastern Nations, including the crucifixion of Jesus. You can't deny that the new testament is based on pure fact if its actually matched up in history.When Paul went to Rome, that was recorded. Did you know Scientists actually reconstructed Jesus' face with the shroud he was buried in, also Scientist are looking for the Ark of the Covenant, to find the stone the ten commandments are inscribed on yet most of them don't believe in any religion. Tell me why they want it if they don't believe in it.

Balantania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Balantania » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Blitzkrenia wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Tunizcha wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:Allah is the same God as the Judeo-Christian God. And are you kidding? The God of the Old Testament rewards killing as if it's his hobby.

no they went to hell because they didnt belive in god and turned thier back on him thats why they were killed i never said they went to heaven

Ramsetia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Balantania wrote:
Ramsetia wrote:I have no problem with god. It's his fan club I can't stand.

Personally, I'm not religious because I don't like the tendency of organised religion to squash and deny free will and free thought. There's plenty of other reasons, too.

I see and yes i dont like the people who try and press thier eligon upon other people like threatening that thier going to burn in hell if they dont belive because to be honest you have to belive in your heart that god is real you cant just be like "oh well so and so said im going to burn in hell for not being a christian so im a christian now." thats not how it works. And yes i dont like how so people made thier own religons split form other religons like prodestant chritsitans or roman catholics or just catholics and you get my point Im just a plain christian I belive in God and Jesus and that jesus ied on the cross for my sins and i believe in virgin marry.

You know, that makes you sound awfully hypocritical, because your words generally indicate that you're looking down on people who don't believe in your god.

And I'm not talking about the Schizms in the church, I'm talking about all churches, every single religion that tries to make you close off your mind and put metaphysical blinders around your eyes to keep you believing, even if there was proof that what they say isn't true.
Our national Embassy Programme: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30197
Our Standard Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30375&start=0
Our FT-specific Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47987&start=0
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 pm

I am still being ignored...
President:Me
Vice President:Mana
First lady:Celestial Divinities
Secretary of State:Juthra
Treasurer:American Capitalist
Minister of Interior and Nukes:Kaputer
Minister of Waste Disposal:Toiletdonia
Press Secretary:Sivonaa
General of the Military:Picklepoo

Agreed. But hey, America's never really fought like a gentleman. We're more of a barroom drunk anyway.-Krazniastan
The height of ambition: A man standing on the pacific shore fapping and telling himself: "One day I am gonna fuck that ocean"-Big Jim P
Some people need to work to be made president. 2nd PLT just turns up on polling day.-Johz
Yes, but you have to remember, trolls live in a dimension between two and three, they are flat but appear to have space.-North Wiedna

The Amazing Wasteland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Amazing Wasteland » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Balantania wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:

Innocence is in the eyes of the beholder.

I believe your god is not moral, not innocent, and, if we're doling out punishment, should be executed. He wiped out almost all of humanity because they didn't listen to him. That alone is wrong. Crimes against humanity indeed. He also supports rape, which is not something moral in the least.

I'm guessing that this cities crimes were less than god's.

I believe that he is referring to Sodom which is related to the word sodomy and the male inhabitants of the city wanted to rape an angel, so yes there crime was not as bad as the crimes of God since God did kill everyone in the village and not just the rapists.
Last edited by The Amazing Wasteland on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Balantania wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Tunizcha wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:
Balantania wrote:

no they went to hell because they didnt belive in god and turned thier back on him thats why they were killed i never said they went to heaven

people by letting them die and go to heaven

Ravea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravea » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Balantania wrote:no they went to hell because they didnt belive in god and turned thier back on him thats why they were killed i never said they went to heaven

Let me pose a question to you.

What is a God without believers to worship it?

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Balantania wrote:
Collective Systems wrote:I say there's no god because there's no evidence of a god. I don't do it to get away with murder or bang allot of chicks (not that I don't... the second one), but there's no real proof besides a book written by a bunch of people. By that case, Harry Potter is god.

Oh, and by the way, Christianity emerged from Judaism. It's just the alternate religion in which the followers of Jesus created after his death.

But see again the human mind is never going to be able to get facts about god, we only know what god wants us to know. Its all about faith you have ot have faith in god you cant try to look for facts you just have to believe and thats what god wants. he doesnt want to have to show himself so someone can have a fact that hes real instead he wants people on thier own free will to belive in him.

This right here proves that if god exists he is deliberately keeping humanity ignorant of the facts, a thing only a despot would do to keep his captive people under his control. He wants people to toil away all their lives trying to be a "good Christian" in order to go to happy magic land where everything is good, but the entire system is designed for you to fail and thus be doomed to eternal damnation and torture. In short your god is saying that we cannot have our cake and we cannot eat it because we have no cake and will only have cake if we serve him all our lives and then even then we may not receive cake.

Now on to the body of my response , I have below asked several questions about your God. As this is a discussion I would like you to discuss the questions below.

So we shall begin with the first of many questions, this will be the formation of the universe. Your bible states that the universe was made in seven days, now in this seven days god made light and land and all that. No mention to the construction of stars, black-holes,gravity,oxygen,any elements, and really anything that a group of old Romans could not think up when they wrote the "good book" in Rome 500 years after your god's death, does that mean they are insignificant?

Now I am not yet debating the writing of the bible but will instead point to when did this (creation) occur? The six thousand years your religion preaches or the several hundred million years science preaches? If the six thousand, what about the dinosaurs, what about the primordial soup? What about everything that dates past six thousand years? What of handyman and the rest of humanities ancestors? Are they lies? Myths perpetrated by the government or corrupt scientists?

This brings me to question two, what of creation? Did we evolve from Apes or were we constructed by some omni-present being who thoughtlessly made us, granted us the ability to choose and then demand our servitude without pondering the whole free choice ability? Tempted what he should have known to be a fail able being and then punished us for the shortcomings in his design?

Third question, let's talk about the priests shall we? Why would your god allow child molesters to clothe themselves with his "holy" name and then sexually violate young boys? Does your god condone this or is he powerless to affect the institution that furthers his cause? If he is powerless then that shows that the whole Catholic church system is a corrupt lie as they are not in touch with god if he cannot simply tell them, "Avoid having sex with small boys." If he is in touch then why does he not tell them, "Keep it in your pants."? That would suggest he condones that sort of thing and sir ask yourself, do you want your god alone with your children then?

Next question this one is always a favorite, Homosexuality. Your god hates Homosexuality that is a given glance above though, his church is filled with Homosexuals so he is quiet simply a hypocrite if he knows of his church. I was going to write a whole argument for this alone , but my above question serves my needs, instead apply the above situation to everyday life, why would god not just tell people, "Do not have gay sex, thank you."

Halo: Norigianally Norse, originally it was the wide brimmed straw hat Odin wore on his head. In popular art it was tilted upwards to view his one eyed face.
When the Christians reached Norse areas (Germania, Scandinavia, etc) in order to continue their conquest of all free thinking peoples they borrowed the halo to show that their God was just like Odin. This gradually turned to "Odin is lies." Do you acknowledge that Christianity stole many practices from Paganism as it spread?

Please answer my questions as I am keen on having a discussion like you requested in the OP.
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Tunizcha
Senator

Founded: Mar 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunizcha » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Balantania wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Tunizcha wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:
Balantania wrote:

Yes, yes you did. The bolded shows it. In either case, Bashan and his army or the Jews, they would both be considered "sinners", and none of them would go to heaven. In essence, God sent them to hell to suffer for all eternity.
Barzan wrote: I'll stick with rape, thank you.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:It's Rape night on NSG.
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.

Camridar
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Camridar » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm

2nd PLT wrote:I am still being ignored...

Hi 2nd PLT.
Signed,
Emperor Stephen F. Draconov II

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Hahklallah wrote:
Jugs of Unicorns wrote:

Oh how convenient. Christians say that God doesn't condone killing, yet when the Bible shows God condoning killing, it was "just the writers" that said that, not God. Do Christians even know what they believe?

Pretty much. If the Bible is the only "proof" they have, and they say it is flawed, then it is completely illogical to say "God is true because the Bible says." :palm: They contradict themselves.

I believe that some of the old testament is total fuckin' bullshit, but the new testament is the most believable. Historians have matched up most of the events with events described by the Egyptians and other Middle Eastern Nations, including the crucifixion of Jesus. You can't deny that the new testament is based on pure fact if its actually matched up in history.When Paul went to Rome, that was recorded. Did you know Scientists actually reconstructed Jesus' face with the shroud he was buried in, also Scientist are looking for the Ark of the Covenant, to find the stone the ten commandments are inscribed on yet most of them don't believe in any religion. Tell me why they want it if they don't believe in it.

Source?

And of those events they matched up, did any of them include the miracles? Jesus' rebirth?

Balantania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Balantania » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Ramsetia wrote:
Balantania wrote:
Ramsetia wrote:I have no problem with god. It's his fan club I can't stand.

Personally, I'm not religious because I don't like the tendency of organised religion to squash and deny free will and free thought. There's plenty of other reasons, too.

I see and yes i dont like the people who try and press thier eligon upon other people like threatening that thier going to burn in hell if they dont belive because to be honest you have to belive in your heart that god is real you cant just be like "oh well so and so said im going to burn in hell for not being a christian so im a christian now." thats not how it works. And yes i dont like how so people made thier own religons split form other religons like prodestant chritsitans or roman catholics or just catholics and you get my point Im just a plain christian I belive in God and Jesus and that jesus ied on the cross for my sins and i believe in virgin marry.

You know, that makes you sound awfully hypocritical, because your words generally indicate that you're looking down on people who don't believe in your god.

And I'm not talking about the Schizms in the church, I'm talking about all churches, every single religion that tries to make you close off your mind and put metaphysical blinders around your eyes to keep you believing, even if there was proof that what they say isn't true.

Im not looking donw on anyone see i knew people would take what i said the wrong way, I said I believe in Jesus who died for my sins, I belive in my heavenly father God and i belive in the virgin marry. And i simply asked other people who said there wasnt a god or said they believed in thier certain god all i asked was why and then everyone took offence and accused me of looking down on thier religon. Its not like i said "oh your not a christian you dont belive in what i belive in so loks like your going to hell" i never tried to press my religon on to anyone i simply just aksed why people belived in what they said they did and then they took offence

The Cult of The Door
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cult of The Door » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm

2nd PLT wrote:I wonder why I am being ignored.

I feel your pain, my friend. I am one of the only ones here using un-biased facts, and I'm getting skipped right over. It's NS, not Hollywood!
Last edited by The Cult of The Door on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Balantania wrote:
MisanthropicPopulism wrote:
Balantania wrote:My question is how can you not be christian. People who are athiest, I believe say there is no god as an excuse for them to get away wiht something they know is a sin.

I think not believing in your imaginary sky-being is a rather good reason to not have to obey the rules proscribed by the followers of said sky-being.

Ok see and its people like you who prove my point . Its people like you who say how can you belive in an imaginary person and its because you dont have faith

It's people like you? Not very Christian.

you would rather listen to scientists talk about monkeys evolvinginto humans whihc if you think believing in a so called imaginary person is stupid how do you think beliveing in apes evolving into a human somehow doesnt sound stupid.

Monkeys are not apes. Also, if you are going to argue evolution, please study it first.

Also how do you explain ghosts? My dad and step mom have expeirienced them.

"Experiencing" ghosts? And how exactly is that evidence? I can tell you have seen ETs, does that make them real?
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Sith Korriban
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sith Korriban » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Balantania wrote:Ok see and its people like you who prove my point . Its people like you who say how can you belive in an imaginary person and its because you dont have faith you would rather listen to scientists talk about monkeys evolvinginto humans whihc if you think believing in a so called imaginary person is stupid how do you think beliveing in apes evolving into a human somehow doesnt sound stupid. Also how do you explain ghosts? My dad and step mom have expeirienced them.

*facepalm*
Clearly, you never listened to those scientists, or you'd know that humans did not come from monkeys.

The apes are our genetic cousins, not our ancestors.

Take a look at a baby orangutan, it's remarkably similar-looking to a human baby.

Much in the same way a cat is not descended from a lion, but is instead related to it.
You have an ancient species. They spread out. Some of them live in different conditions, where different food is available. So among those populations, the ones that thrive and pass on their genes are the ones most suited to surviving there. Cheetahs run fast to catch fast prey, for example.
~Dark Lady of the Sith
"Sometimes you have to walk in darkness to bring the truth to light"
"So be angry about that! Hate! Rage! Despair! Allow yourself, just once, to stop playing the game of Jedi Knight, and admit what you have always known: you are alone, and you are great, and when the world strikes you it is better to strike back than turn your cheek." ―Dooku, to Yoda

Tunizcha
Senator

Founded: Mar 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunizcha » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah. I'm out. I'm pretty sure there are way too many people covering this debate, against one person no less.
Barzan wrote: I'll stick with rape, thank you.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:It's Rape night on NSG.
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Tunizcha wrote:Yeah. I'm out. I'm pretty sure there are way too many people covering this debate, against one person no less.

It's so ridiculous, it's almost funny.
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General